PDA

View Full Version : *_*....:::Do you want G/S Remake for DS?:::....*_*

Erick
July 20th, 2007, 12:26 PM
hi!

I'm just wonderin' who wants a Pokémon G/S remake for DS?

I want one!:)

Don't you want 1 too?

Pd If some one has info please post here.

peabobo's sexy legs
July 20th, 2007, 12:27 PM
WRONG FORUM
DUPLICATE THREAD

Sorry bout that.

Yes, I would like one.

Erick
July 20th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Sorry, ¬¬ could someone move please?

RJx2541
July 20th, 2007, 12:32 PM
I think they actually will make one. Proof: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4_eBas5ZjvE

Erick
July 20th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Nah!! That's fake! FAKE FAKE but it's good

Ichikool
July 20th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Don't we all... ;-;
I-is that real? O______O

RJx2541
July 20th, 2007, 12:44 PM
it might be fake... but I just think its cool so I posted it

ShadowTails
July 20th, 2007, 12:59 PM
It is fake, I saw the actual images, the copyrights are way off... and what would be the point? unless they made it impossible to connect with DP, and if they make it so you can transfer your GBA Pokemon a lot of people have already put them on their Diamond and Pearl games... =\ You can get practically all the Pokemon in DP except event ones.

peabobo's sexy legs
July 20th, 2007, 01:20 PM
It is fake, I saw the actual images, the copyrights are way off... and what would be the point? unless they made it impossible to connect with DP, and if they make it so you can transfer your GBA Pokemon a lot of people have already put them on their Diamond and Pearl games... =\ You can get practically all the Pokemon in DP except event ones.

The point would be that the only regions of Pokemon on the DS suck, and Hoenn sucks, so they shouldn't make a remake of Hoenn. And I've had about enough of Kanto, I've gone through it in 8 games and over 10 times.

Erick
July 20th, 2007, 01:23 PM
But I have thought something.

IT WILL BE KANTO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or I don't know but i don't want Kanto again

magpie
July 20th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Ugh...don't we ALL? I mean...who knows if it's going to happen but I think we'd all love to see it, especially after FR/LG.

Ichikool
July 20th, 2007, 01:27 PM
To make another game with the Johto region. XP
Newer Pokefans have no idea what Johto is! =O

AztecSunshine
July 20th, 2007, 01:31 PM
i never played g/s/c soi would love one so i can know why the hell every one hates hoenn? i wish they would make another tropcil(sp?) island like hoenn

Live in Color
July 20th, 2007, 01:33 PM
I don't think they should remake G/S... I think they should remake Crystal. :P

Johto and Kanto regions FTW! Crystal was THE best game up until D/P. It lasted forever.

bloo14
July 20th, 2007, 01:36 PM
hoenn was way too short

yes i woould love a gold reamake

only if we can challenge previous gyms before

linkinpark187
July 20th, 2007, 01:49 PM
of course they should do a remake of the G/S series. except go based on the Crystal storyline. but, maybe they should do a remake on the Wii. with the Wii and Wii Remote's capabilites, Nintendo could:

*give you the ability to interact with your Pokémon inside and outside of battle;

*allow you to physically throw a Pokéball;

*allow you to battle Pokémon much like you fight monsters in FFXII;

*allow you to physically pick berries off of trees;

*maybe have something to do with picking flowers to attract certain Pokémon;

*make Pokémon Contests and Pokémon Battles a lot more interactive;

*bring your Pokémon to life and give them a voice, much like the show.

those are some of the many ideas that i have that i think Nintendo should do with Pokémon (and what they should do with a G/S remake, especially if on the Wii).

Erick
July 20th, 2007, 01:51 PM
linkinpark

THAT's THE GREATEST IDEA I HAVE EVER LISTENED

AztecSunshine
July 20th, 2007, 01:55 PM
of course they should do a remake of the G/S series. except go based on the Crystal storyline. but, maybe they should do a remake on the Wii. with the Wii and Wii Remote's capabilites, Nintendo could:

*give you the ability to interact with your Pokémon inside and outside of battle;i didn't understand that

*allow you to physically throw a Pokéball;i wish they would not just click and wait

*allow you to battle Pokémon much like you fight monsters in FFXII; i don't know what is FFXII but it sounds good

*allow you to physically pick berries off of trees;i would love this and maybe you might find some other things like leftovers and such on the tree left by pokes

*maybe have something to do with picking flowers to attract certain Pokémon;no comments but good

*make Pokémon Contests and Pokémon Battles a lot more interactive;same as above

*bring your Pokémon to life and give them a voice, much like the show.yes yes and more yes lol but give them a voice? it sounds a bit.....funny

those are some of the many ideas that i have that i think Nintendo should do with Pokémon (and what they should do with a G/S remake, especially if on the Wii).

these are my comments on those incredable ideas (plz exuse my for my bad english i am arabic)

Azonic
July 20th, 2007, 02:08 PM
I always thought GS was an interesting region. I don't know much about it, I don't even know the Gym Leaders! That is the only region that I know so little about.

I'd love a remake of GS

linkinpark187
July 20th, 2007, 02:56 PM
~Yanmega~ ---> sorry about that. Here's what i meant:

*give you the ability to interact with your Pokémon inside and outside of battle; meaning that you can play with your Pokémon, like catch or what not. lol

*allow you to physically throw a Pokéball;

*allow you to battle Pokémon much like you fight monsters in FFXII; FFXII = Final Fantasy XII (12)

*allow you to physically pick berries off of trees;

*maybe have something to do with picking flowers to attract certain Pokémon;

*make Pokémon Contests and Pokémon Battles a lot more interactive;

*bring your Pokémon to life and give them a voice, much like the show.

actually, if you think about it, Nintendo could do this with the DS if they really wanted to. lol

bloo14
July 20th, 2007, 02:59 PM
that sounds awesome..........

Chibaymega12
July 20th, 2007, 03:01 PM
wow that image at the beggining looks real, i hope so!!!

Myoko-chan
July 20th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Haha, I wish...but no. 492 pokemon can already be obtained without the use of action replay, aka including all johto pokemon, all johto legends can already be caught yadayada, oh and btw, that vid is fake.

linkinpark187
July 20th, 2007, 03:18 PM
how does anyone have proof that this video is fake or not? (i haven't had a chance to watch the whole thing yet) sure, the guy is speeking English, but it seems the games are in Japanese (of course), so for all we know, it could be some kind of "secret release" open only to certain areas of Japan (to see how well it will sell, but Nintendo should know how that will go, anyway, lol).

411Break
July 20th, 2007, 03:22 PM
That would be awesome. It would make completing my pokedex way easier.

linkinpark187
July 20th, 2007, 03:25 PM
except for the fact that practically every Pokémon is available to begin with...oh well... lol

Sr E
July 20th, 2007, 03:32 PM
This may be a stupid idea, but instead of making a remake featuring the Kanto region again, they could remake the Johto and make Hoenn available instead of Kanto.

bloo14
July 20th, 2007, 03:36 PM
llike a shiny gold ???????

Sr E
July 20th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Can you do that in Shiny Gold?

linkinpark187
July 20th, 2007, 03:42 PM
or, better yet, instead of doing any of the current regions (such as Kanto, Hoenn, or Sinno), why not do the Orange Island League? does anyone even remember that? with Tracy instead of Brock? i think it would be great to be able to participate in the Orange Island League. and something else to go with what i said earlier, why not be able to use Pokémon much like they do on the show? i mean, being able to use their abilities for different things, like Ash did in the Orange Archapeligo, when he used Lapras' Ice Beam to beat (don't remember the Gym Leader's name now) her and her Blastoise in a race?

bloo14
July 20th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Can you do that in Shiny Gold?

no

i just thought of a name for your idea

JL3
July 20th, 2007, 04:08 PM
or, better yet, instead of doing any of the current regions (such as Kanto, Hoenn, or Sinno), why not do the Orange Island League? does anyone even remember that? with Tracy instead of Brock? i think it would be great to be able to participate in the Orange Island League. and something else to go with what i said earlier, why not be able to use Pokémon much like they do on the show? i mean, being able to use their abilities for different things, like Ash did in the Orange Archapeligo, when he used Lapras' Ice Beam to beat (don't remember the Gym Leader's name now) her and her Blastoise in a race?

That would be awsome if they remade it with the ORANGE ISLAND LEAGUE! It would make a great side quest after you finish the game.

bloo14
July 20th, 2007, 04:10 PM
theres one downfall

only 4 badges

unless you battle champ

Fiver
July 20th, 2007, 04:52 PM
They should remake Crystal as well.

linkinpark187
July 20th, 2007, 04:56 PM
hate to break it to you, but Crystal is part of the Gold & Silver Series. but instead of doing it solely based on G/S, they should follow the storyline of Crystal, that way its one less game they'll have to wory about. lol :D

.Bastion
July 20th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I would love to see a GSC remake.

Definitely my favorite of the Pokemon generations. If it had the Wifi capabilities of D/P and could trade over like D/P, that would be awesome. :D

Ichikool
July 20th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Actually throw a Pokeball with the Wiimote?
Then... if you miss, that will majorly suck. ._.

disrhythm
July 20th, 2007, 08:50 PM
A G/S/C remake would be amazing. Although it would be really cool if they had a game that included all the regions...like starting in kanto then going to jhoto, then hoenn then shinnoh.But ofcourse, that probably isnt gonna happen.

Poke Spriter
July 20th, 2007, 09:10 PM
That would be soo cool ^_^ And you could choose as your starting pokemon all of the starters in all the regions

Apathetic_Yen
July 20th, 2007, 09:31 PM
If they did make a remake, they would obviously add something to make it different and besides, not everyone has access to all the pokemon from Johto.

-Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi are event only pokemon
-You can only catch one dog in the remakes unless you start a new game two more times or your friend (if any have the game) decides to just trade it to you
-Alot of pokemon in D/P can only be caught if you have a 3rd gen game in the ds and some people don't have it, not to mention pokerader sucks to use

One thing that I think that they could/might do is when (or at least if) they make the third 4th gen game (like Y/C/E) they could add Johto, depending on how fast technology builds up to create more open memory on a DS game cartridge (why do they keep getting smaller? It's like they want you to lose your game more easily)

But I like the idea of a G/S remake better. Gold (character) was my favy and Silver (character again) was my favorite Rival.

Myoko-chan
July 20th, 2007, 11:05 PM
If they did make a remake, they would obviously add something to make it different and besides, not everyone has access to all the pokemon from Johto.

-Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi are event only pokemon
-You can only catch one dog in the remakes unless you start a new game two more times or your friend (if any have the game) decides to just trade it to you
-Alot of pokemon in D/P can only be caught if you have a 3rd gen game in the ds and some people don't have it, not to mention pokerader sucks to use

One thing that I think that they could/might do is when (or at least if) they make the third 4th gen game (like Y/C/E) they could add Johto, depending on how fast technology builds up to create more open memory on a DS game cartridge (why do they keep getting smaller? It's like they want you to lose your game more easily)

But I like the idea of a G/S remake better. Gold (character) was my favy and Silver (character again) was my favorite Rival.

WHAT?!
Why would Lugia and Ho-oh be event pokemon, that ruins the original one =(
Catch only one dog? =(
D/P Pokemon if a 3rd gen game is in the slot? =(
And there is gonna be a 3rd 4th gen game that allows to catch both Dialga and Palkia, adding Johto there would be complete nonsense, because you can already obtain all non-starter and legend Johto pokemon in D/P(cept misdreavus or murkrow).

The 1st 2 ideas are making it sound like you want this to be like FR/LG. (You catch Ho-oh/Lugia at event, and only catch one dog)

bloo14
July 21st, 2007, 05:08 AM
well he does have a point though

but i think if they made a remake

it would center around celibi

wmoor0826
July 21st, 2007, 06:42 PM
While that would be cool, I think it would be better if instead, they only made like 20-30 new pokemon and had all the regions starting from kanto, and you get a new starter in every region.

Random
July 30th, 2007, 11:11 AM
You bet, i would definitely get that remake by any means possible, as i always say "G/S for the DS."

Cornicapus
August 1st, 2007, 02:09 AM
once again the video is mot likely fake *tear* because wouldthey really make THAT the box art (for the first 5 seconds i couldnt tell which was silver and which was gold)? and ive only seen ver little japanese magazine adds and they are ALOT more crowded than that.

Cherrim
August 4th, 2007, 02:03 PM
n_n; I would love a G/S remake so much. Gold was my favourite game so I'd love to be able to play it with enhanced graphics and features. I've always got my fingers crossed for a remake.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 6th, 2007, 08:11 AM
yea I would love to see that and plus it would have more stuff added to fit in the the 4th generation of Pokemon

:t354:TG

Mikefox124
August 13th, 2007, 12:15 AM
I'd rather make it for the GBA.

brotlov
August 27th, 2007, 04:03 PM
you know, i picked yes, but i say no, we don't need one, we can already catch all the pokemon(apart from starters and legends) in diamond and pearl, so i don't think that we should have a G/S remake, it's one of the classics, let's leave it like that

Wish
August 27th, 2007, 04:12 PM
I'm just avoiding the 1000 other threads about this. xD

Yes, I believe a G/S remake would be very AWESOME!

Marsh-Stomp
August 27th, 2007, 09:48 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p288/BloodyRose_04/Reallifetitle.jpg
Yes, I'd really like it!
It would be the Best Pokemon Game Ever. True To That.

August 29th, 2007, 08:15 AM
Come to think of it brotlov your kind of right. Because and what I think is that there is already a really good game for the DS (D/P) and it seems pointless to make a remake of GSC right now. They should make a remake like in 2009 or something

Mewtwo42
September 1st, 2007, 03:57 PM
If you ask me, it would suck really bad....Leaf Green and Fire Red were complete FAILURES in the pokemon gaming franchise. I hated them for many good reasons. They just weren't the same as the origionals! They were boring and unbearable to play. No more remakes! If you ask me. If the last two remakes were complete failures, what makes you think that a Gold and Silver remake would be any better? I just think that the next two games that they come out with should at least have two continents.

NekoRobin
September 30th, 2007, 03:07 AM
It would be awesome..But You can get all Johto pokemon in FR/LG (expect the starters). And you can get the starters in Emerald.

Zig
September 30th, 2007, 11:44 AM
howdy i was looking on google (surprised no-one else has) and I found this picture if anyone can translate them thanks

http://www.myds.com.au/img/news/NewsSuggest_JCHSY3LL.jpg

October 3rd, 2007, 01:27 PM
howdy i was looking on google (surprised no-one else has) and I found this picture if anyone can translate them thanks

http://www.myds.com.au/img/news/NewsSuggest_JCHSY3LL.jpg

that picture is old and thats the reason why people think there is going to be a remake of though the covers do look great

Zig
October 4th, 2007, 07:48 AM
I know wooooooooooooooooo

The Fallen
October 4th, 2007, 08:19 AM
I believe if they did go with making a G/S remake it could possibly be one of the best games that they have ever made.

I played the originals, and they were ok, but when G/S came out they completely hooked me. There was just so much fun involved in the game that it kept me playing for hours on end.

Also, how they incorporated the Kanto region into it also did it for me. I would buy the game immediately if they did make remakes.

Zig
October 4th, 2007, 08:52 AM
theres the problem theres just been a kanto remake so thats a reason towards not doin a g/s remake!!!

J-Rad
October 4th, 2007, 04:10 PM
why are u even asking the question... Of course yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing shinygold just unlocked atlot of potentail for a lot of extras that can't be hacked the possibilities are endless

Hyperpanda
October 16th, 2007, 08:21 PM
they should make ds remakes of all the gbc/gba pkmn games!

Rosefrost
October 22nd, 2007, 01:10 PM
that picture is old and thats the reason why people think there is going to be a remake of though the covers do look great

:t354:TGSo that picture is a fake?

SSJ4 Furanki
October 22nd, 2007, 01:20 PM
Yes it is, I made a comparison picture some time ago to show it was fake:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/Frankthesaiyan/toshowhowgsremakescansarefake.png
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/Frankthesaiyan/toshowhowgsremakescansarefake2.png

Rosefrost
October 25th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Yes it is, I made a comparison picture some time ago to show it was fake:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/Frankthesaiyan/toshowhowgsremakescansarefake.png
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/Frankthesaiyan/toshowhowgsremakescansarefake2.pngOh, okay, thanks!!!! ^_^ (The girl character look like the one from pearl...o.0)

Puddle Fish
October 26th, 2007, 12:14 AM
I enjoyed Red, but then along came Silver and BAM! I was hooked, the only reason I suffered through Ruby and Sapphire was because of the occasional glimpses of Johto Pokemon!

Cosmic Tyrant
October 26th, 2007, 12:15 AM
That's a shame... The G/S/C generation was by far my favorite. I remember when I first got my claws on Gold version. Now thinking about it, they could add some exiting twists to the remake, seeing as how the G/S/C versions took place THREE YEARS AFTER the origonal games. I would recommend them making only the Gold and Silver games, for legendary/version exclusive reasons, but with the features of Crystal, such as more random events from calls, and the over-obvious dual gender option. Also, one more day/night transition wouldn't kill them either...

Shiny Pichu
November 1st, 2007, 02:49 AM
That would be great with loads of different interacting activities and stuff

TNT
November 1st, 2007, 11:08 AM
hope and think its real
there are similarities between johto and sinnoh
jasmine from johto
someone says about prof elm
celebi shrine and shrine in celestic town etc.
hackers have also been finding info on johto in d/p and there have been images with pokemon saying they're from johto that i've seen.

and looking at there timeline of games...
there likely to make g/s remake then a 3rd d/p game. then theyll make a 5th generation if they decide to carry on.

EvanMiesterX
November 1st, 2007, 12:52 PM
a G/S remake would be awsome! gold was the first pokemon game i ever played, and G/S/C were my favorite pokemon games of all time. another hint nintendo might have given IS FR/LG! they made a remake of R/B in gen 3, so that might be a hint of a G/S remake in gen 4! and since they didnt make a yellow remake, then i doubt there would be a crystal remake

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
November 1st, 2007, 01:45 PM
I reely like G/S, It introduced the first fire pokemon I like more than Charizard! I would love a new remake!

TNT
November 3rd, 2007, 01:19 AM
i found the boxart was from a jap mag and turned out as fake... BUT as i said theres still a chance that they'll make a gsc remake because if you look at my post a few posts up...

Binary
November 3rd, 2007, 01:33 AM
I would really like a G/S Remake,
with lots of new features in it and pokemon and more places to explore!
That would be a great game in my opinion

Bejesus
November 3rd, 2007, 04:05 AM
hope and think its real
there are similarities between johto and sinnoh
jasmine from johto
someone says about prof elm
celebi shrine and shrine in celestic town etc.
hackers have also been finding info on johto in d/p and there have been images with pokemon saying they're from johto that i've seen.

and looking at there timeline of games...
there likely to make g/s remake then a 3rd d/p game. then theyll make a 5th generation if they decide to carry on.

LOL, if they decide to carry on, sorry, they won't let go of Pokemon for a loooong time yet. I've heard good reasons for not making a remake, ie we can already get all the pokemon, it may ruin the best games etc etc. They could still make it in the 5th gen, on the next handhelds, which may be able to trade with DS's which makes all the hints we have found still stand.

pkmnmaster69
November 3rd, 2007, 06:30 AM
well i think its worth making a g/s/c remake on ds cause it has a day and night system and plus if your gonna make a crystal remake it would be easier cause u will be able to make rakou and entei run around johto and in DP you can make 2 pokemon run around sinnoh.

TheSpatialZam
November 9th, 2007, 06:55 AM
absolutly! I would love it!
skyhunter104
:t099:

Hyperpanda
November 9th, 2007, 01:45 PM
like i said...IT WOULD ROCK!!!i never got 2 play johto...I WANT 2 THOUGH!

lostprophetsown
January 5th, 2008, 07:03 AM
im not sure i think it would be a bit boring ifit was the same storyline but good if it was a differant one

Sagiri
January 5th, 2008, 07:33 AM
I would love to see a GS remake. I didn't like Pokémon until September of seven years ago. I started playing GS and I loved it. Now, seven years later, Gold is still my favorite game, and I'm still hooked.

But... the only reason they remade RG into FRLG is so you could fill in the Nat. Dex, minus the event only Pokémon. So theres no need for a GSDS... It makes me want to cry.

Also, to the person who said Ho-Oh and Lugia were Event only, thats a lie. I have two games and, if I wanted I could get them in the advanced generation. Colosseum and XD.

Tr@ce
January 5th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I want it, but no, it's too late for that now.

Smarties-chan
January 6th, 2008, 10:57 AM
lostprophetsown, do not revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. Thank you.