PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorph School

AngelWolfie
May 26th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Okay, I can only have up to 5 people here...

5 middle school students have somehow gained odd powers, and some have found themselved part pokemon!
They must survive the torment from others, and to make it all worse, Team Rocket has found out about them, and sees them as useful weapons.

Your character's profile must look like this:
Name:
Abilities: (only attacks that actually exsist in the games/show)
Personality:
Appearance:

I'll post mine later, I need to go to bed now.
(Btw, there can be more than one of the same type of pokemorph)

Flygon trainer
May 26th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Name:Eclipse
Morph:Flygon
Abilities: Shadow rush, and way too many TM moves, inclusing Solarbeam, Earthquake, Fly, and Iron tail. and that's just for starters
Personality:Normally silent, calm, and collected. Hates/avoids males, but is hit on a lot. has never been interested in males, and has vowed that she never will be. Will do ANYTHING to get out of a male's presence, even if it leads to a fight.
Appearance:Completly black clothes, with black Flygon wings and tail. has nasty scars all over her wings,back,and arms, and more seem to get added every day,for reasons she refuses to tell. is 5'4" and is continuously picked on by other kids for being a dinosaur expert and never getting into trouble

Skye
May 27th, 2004, 08:53 AM
This sounds like fun!

Name: Skye
Morph:Zapdos (I use this kind of morph every time, but every rp I've done with theis morph dies :()
Abilities: a powerful thunder attack, as well as swift, and she can fly
Personality: very quiet, but friendly towards those who take the time to get to know her. She is very distant sometimes though, preferring to be alone to think.
Appearance: Zapdos wings, and tail. She also has talons on her toes, so she is always wearing sandals because it hurts to wear regular shoes. She has short, wild hair, resembling the head of a Zapdos, and wears comfortable, loose jeans with solid colored shirts. She stands about 5', and weighs just about 100lbs. She is very athletic and studies martial arts.

Shiney
May 27th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Name: Seph (I use that name TOO much.)
Morph: Feraligatr
Abilities: Any Feraligatr attack, but I know a vareity of TM moves such as brick break.
Personality: Kind of multi-personalitied (is that even a word?) Sometimes calm and quiet, others a headlong rusher who holds back nothing. But always is blessed with great cunning and guile, augmenting his already great strength. His weakness is personality, he expresses h9imself openly, and won't hesitate to tell someone something even if they don't want to hear it. Of course, once he became almost seven feet tall and got those teeth, he found himself picked on much less.
Appearance: Like your ordinary kid, black hair, simple grey shirt and jeans, and a black leather coat. But with teeth that make his grin more like a shark's than a Feraligatr's, and the red ridges coming out of his head, giving his black hair a red highlight, and giving it an even more combed back, spiked look. Due to the size of Feraligatr, he recieved some of that boost, and stands at 6'6''. He uses his massive strength and defense to break through just about any barrier set before him.

Hex Maniac
May 27th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Name: blaze
Morph: mightyena
Abilities: creates shadows anywhere instantly and all the moves mightyena knows
Personality: shy, quiet, mostly bookish but is VERY scary when she gets angry
Appearance: shoulder-lenght black hair, black shirt, green cargo capris, brown eyes, sometimes wears a cloak

ScArLetSkye
May 27th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Can I join?
Name: Reane
Morph: Latias
Abilities: The usal Latias stuff.:D
Personality: Kind, tends to be shy and rash at times, a bit naive
Appearance: The 'Bianca' hairdo, exept Dirty blonde, dark blue eyes, white tanktop with the blue Eon symbol thingie, short white skirt, red sandles. (Usaly wears red and white, (all t-shirts have the blue symbols) but she dresses in that usally) She weighs 98lbs, and is 4'99".

Skye
May 27th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Well...that last post makes five people....does that mean we can start soon??

AngelWolfie
May 27th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Name: Kiriko
Morph: Espeon
Abilities: Psychic, hidden power, psybeam, teleport, hypnosis, disable, confusion, double team, extremespeed
Personality: Hyper, caring, but can be very serious, and fights hard.
Appearance: 5' 4", fairly pale, short blonde hair, blue eyes, a bit scrawny, wears a black sweatshirt that is a bit too big, grey and black jeans, and black tennis shoes. Has espeon ears and tail.

OOC:Will someone please start? I can't think of how it should begin X)

Shiney
May 27th, 2004, 07:25 PM
OOC: I suck at starting RPs, but I can probably think of a start...

We wake up as part pokemon one morning? Unimaginative, and overdone, but it only took me .7 seconds to think of it.

Skye
May 27th, 2004, 07:28 PM
OOC: Sure thing! I hope you don't mind me taking the initiative of describing the school. Anyway, we can always change it if you don't like it, since you are the one who created it, Radical Edward!

IC: Skye breathed in the scent of rain as the clouds above her began to swirl and mix angrily. Tucking her bright, sunshine yellow wings carefully behind her, she entered the school, only to be faced with the stares and whispers she expected. She kept her gaze cool, uncaring, and distant. Nothing would bring her down. She would not let it.

A crackle of thunder sounded in the distance.

Skye loved thunderstorms, and even more so now that she could be out in them, amongst them, flying through the tumultous, hazzardous clouds without a care. She grinned at the thought.

School had not yet begun, so Skye went to a wall by the gyn and leaned against it, letting her blue backpack fall to the ground carelessly. She slid down the wall into a sitting position, pulling her knees to her chest, and resting her head on her knees. She fiddled with the pockets of her baggy blue jeans, and drew imaginary lines in the linoleum floor with her black sandals. She pulled an awkward lint ball off of her black, 3/4 sleeve shirt, and, giving her short, wild, blond hair a toss, mentally prepared herself for a very different year.

AngelWolfie
May 27th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Whatever....0_o I just want to start....

Shiney
May 27th, 2004, 08:16 PM
As I walked onto the school grounds, foreboding clouds opened up to a huge downpour of a thunderstorm. I began relaxing, craning the sore muscles in my neck, as my head was much heavier than it used to be, and I as still getting used to it. I listened the pounding rain, water always brought me to rest, and now, (due to natural instincs I suppose) I truly loved it. Rain in paticular, which had a sense of power that a river, or a lake, or any other form of water lacked. I began walking towards the school doors, taking my time, when the bullies from last year came up to me, ready to gang-up on me again. Only this time, there were a lot more of them, aand they looked a bit scared. The leader came up to me and said "Well, I thought I'd only have to beat you up for being your usual self, but now that you've got those stilt-shoes on, and that ridiculous outfit," (He must have been referring to the ridges on my head and back.) "...Now we get to pummel you for being downright ugly!" I looked around, then asked "Come on guys, you wouldn't wanna gang up on me on my first day of school would ya?" With no trace of fear in my voice, and suddenly, I stood straight, my coat opening, showing that I most certainly wasn't wearing stilt-shoes, and that the grin I gave them had a lot more pointy teeth than it should. The bullies broke and ran for cover, and I continued my relaxed pace, giving a small chuckle that sounded somewhat like a hiss. "Sorry buds," I thought "...But crocodile ain't on the menu this year."

Flygon trainer
May 27th, 2004, 08:18 PM
OOC: hey, can I describe part of the school?

IC: Eclipse entered the school, and was not suprised to see the shocked and staring faces of the other kids. however, no one in thier right mind was going to comment. Eclipse was here for her second year, now an 8th grader. all the other 7th graders dropped out, because they couldn't take the challenges this school presented. this school was standards based, and very challenging to the lazy people. that is why hardly anyone managed to stay to the second year.

"oh, hi Eclipse! great to see you this year" was heard from all the teachers around her. she was borderline famous among the teachers, thanks to hard work, and being willing to help the teachers. knowing where her advisory teacher was waiting, and knowing that some adjustmants to the scedule had been made from last year, she took off toward the room she remembered so clearly from last year

AngelWolfie
May 27th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Nervously walking toward the school, clutching the sunhat I was wearing to hide my ears. I had my heavy backpack over my tail, which was very painful. I saw Seph, and felt a bit releived, but still quite nervous.
"What's with the hat?" a tall girl of about fourteen asked. "Umm...To keep the rain off?" I replied.
"Your hiding something." The girl said.
"No, I'm not! Now please move, I need to get to class!" I said.
"I know there's something under there." She said, reaching for the hat. She pulled it off.
"What in the....?!"
"It's part of a costume!" I said, running into the school.

Flygon trainer
May 27th, 2004, 08:33 PM
"hmmmm... I'm glad they are letting up on the dress code for a week, those people may need warnings..." I said, glansing at the feraligater and espeon morphs. I waited for them to catch up, considering they were new, and may need a breifing on how things work...

Shiney
May 27th, 2004, 08:37 PM
I saw all this with my peripheral vision. After hunching down to my normal hight, about 5'11'', I leapt forward with astonishing speed, snatched the hat from the girl's hand, and bounded over to Kiriko in two quick leaps. "I believe you dropped something." I said, handing over the hat, and giving the girl a icy glare that stopped her in her tracks before she could really make a scene.

"I suggest we get inside, before this gets any worse than it already is." I said, and opened the door for Kiriko.

Flygon trainer
May 27th, 2004, 08:39 PM
"figures" I muttered under my breath. then, so they could hear, I called "better hurry up or you're going to be late for class!" and with that, I bolted for my advisory classroom... start of the year was always hectic.. less so for me, I knew this place inside out

AngelWolfie
May 27th, 2004, 08:40 PM
I stopped outside my homeroom and went inside. I found a seat and sat down, not taking off my backpack and attempting to cover me ears with my hands. the teacher, Mrs. Hill looked at me oddly. "
"You must be Kiriko," She said,
"Your late. Please take off your backpack and those ridiculous purple things on your head."
I hesitated a bit. I slowly took off my backpack, revealing my tail, and let go of my ears. "Can I please keep these on until after class?" I asked, trying to grin.
"Fine. But don't let them distract you from your work."
Mrs. Hill replied.

OOC: I need to go to bed now, g'night.

Flygon trainer
May 27th, 2004, 08:44 PM
By then, I had already gotten to my classroom.

"Hey eclipse. glad to see you lasted more than one year." Mrs. Campbell, my teacher said. she handed me a sheet, and said to the rest of the class "you'll be taking tests to see what level in the classes you are. Eclipse, wait in the Virtual Library." I headed to the gigantic center room, where on every desk, was a computer, sat down in front of the one I had been assigned to last year, and started working on various peices of writing work

Shiney
May 27th, 2004, 08:45 PM
I went my own way, to my classroom, and sat down at my desk, which groaned slightly at my weight, but thankfully didn't collapse.

OOC: I've spent most of my education doing a various mix of homeschool materials in order to recive the most comprehensive education, please forgive me if I make a mistake. (Layman terms; I spent a lot of my school in homeschool, to get a better education than that of public schools, so tell me if I screw up. ;) )

Flygon trainer
May 27th, 2004, 08:49 PM
After finishing my writing work, i got out my Palm Pilot, and pluged it in to the computer. I syncronised the files, then stored the handheld computer. I glansed at the computer clock "I think I'm going to be waiting a while" I muttered.. I then waited for the other kids to finish taking thier tests, and for the rules to be givin here in VR...

Shiney
May 27th, 2004, 09:14 PM
My class was in a discussion about tactics of warfare, the teacher offering hypothtical situations while the class tried to think of ways to solve them.

The teacher said "You are the main commander in the depth of a war, your lessers give you information leading to the knowledge that the enemy is about to try a suprise attack on a military base, but will be exposing themselves to a counter attack as a result. Stopping their attack would allow them to defend themselves against a counter attack. What do you do?"
It seemed obvious, so the class hesitated for a while, thinking it out completley, but before any of them could answer, I said "I would allow the attack to occur, then, deliver the counterattack with all available force, and become a war hero."
"Very unusual tactics, but most certainly succesfull." He said, writing some on his PDA, then giving the next situation.
"Later, in the same war, your popularity has declined, you are considered by most to be overbearing and taking unneccisary steps for protection, when you learn of another attack by the enemy, this time on a totally undefended civillian target. Yet again, the enemy will be leaving themselves open to counterattack, if anything, worse than the damage they would inflict. What do you do for this one?"
Without hesitating for fear I might best the class again, one student suggested "Secretley build up defenses around the target, and stop the attack from happening."
The teacher looked at the student and said "Moderatley effective, mister Davidson. You stop the attack from happening, and while military officials know of what you did, the public at large sees you only defending civillian targets, rather than stopping the enemy, and your popularity declines further."

I jumped in, and said "Once again, I allow the atack to occur, and take brutal revenge upon the enemy."
He paused a moment, then said "A very unusual, but not incorrect answer, mister Jones. The attack takes thousands of inocent civillian lives, yet in the counterattack, you become both a hero with the military, and with the public for giving just revenge to the enemy, and your popularity soars."
The other student spluttered. "S-Sir! How can that be the correct answer? You said yourself, thousands of innocent lives were lost!"
The teacher looked over, and slowly said "There is no correct or incorrect answer, mister Davidson. This is a discussion of different tactics, not ethics. While you would save lives, and be an unknown savior, Mister Jones would allow an atrocity such as this to occur, yet deliver an equally devastating counterattack, and become a hero in the eyes of all."

And so the class continued...

Flygon trainer
May 27th, 2004, 10:15 PM
I naturally, had gotten myself into a dinosaur class. there were lots of people there, but when the class started, I blew away the rest.

"Alright. now, in this scene, we see the Velociraptors attacking the humans. the question here is, what is wrong with the raptors?"

The class muttered for a moment, and a kid piped up "I see nothing wrong with the dinosaur"

Right then, if this wasn't school, I'd be laughing my head off. "Drasticly incorrect. anyone else?" the teacher asked

After several incorrect answers from the other students, I finally said "Simple. The movie said the raptors were found in Montana, when that species is only found in the Flaming cliffs of mongolia. Velociraptors are only 9 feet long and 3 feet high. the raptors in the movie are actually closer to the size of Dinonychus, 'killer claw' or Utahraptor, 'hunter of ancient Utah" the teacher stared at me for a moment, before saying "correct" and asking extra questions

He showed a scene in Jurassic park 3, where the Spinosaurus was beating the Tyrannosaurus. "now class, what is wrong with the scene?" As usual, I stayed quiet, as the others gave drasticly incorrect answers. Finally, the teacher said "okay Eclipse. what is wrong here?"

I responded calmly "well, for one thing, Spinosaurus had crocodilian jaws that couldn't have snapped the neck of a Tyrannosaurus. second, Spinosaurus is from Egypt. third, Spinosaurus wasn't quite that size."

"correct eclipse. as for the rest of the class, you're knowalge of dinosaurs is inadequate. you will have extra homework so you can catch up. class dismissed" and with that, the class stood, and headed for the lunchroom, as it was now 12:00 pm exactly. I pretty much stayed behind, not wanting to get too involved with the school crowd..

Skye
May 28th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Skye made her way to her first class. She felt very isolated, even more so than last year, when most of her class had dropped out, and she had been one of the few to pass on to eighth grade.

Her long, strong, curvy legs led her to her creative wiritng class, and she took a seat in the front row.

"Excuse me, Skye," said her teacher, trying to put on a kind smile despite the child's abnormalitites. "Could you please take a seat further back...I am afraid some might have a hard time seeing beyond...erm...your wings..."

Skye moved to the back row obediantly, as the rest of the class filed in. She did not watch any of them, did not cast her eyes anywhere but the window, where the thunderstorm raged violently, seeming to rise with her usually well controlled temper.

All that was accomplished in the small, yellow-walled classroom was a few writing exercises, and some discussion, and Skye was unimpressed, but said nothing as she shoved her books into her blue back pack, and headed into the hallway for her next class.

In the hallway, she noticed a few other "abnormal" students. One had a few red spikes going down his head to his back, and a few other feraligator characteristics. Another bore the characteristics of a Flygon, the other an Espeon.

She waved silently to them, strands of her short, wild hair shielding her less than confident expression.

Flygon trainer
May 28th, 2004, 09:21 AM
I saw the Zapdos morph, but decided to ignore her. there were diffrent times to talk... besides, I hadn't had any friends for so long, I had virtually forgotten how to talk to any one else but the teacher. I checked my scedule, noted the Intellagence Lab as my next class, and wandered down the hallway toward it. along the way, I noticed a couple of bullies who had a younger kid by the neck, slammed into the lockers... Not about to tolerate that, I called "hey, leave the poor guy alone" while secretly taking a photo of what they were doing with my Palm Pilot. they tried to ignore me, but as it turned out, I was stronger than even thier leader. I quickly put the leader in a choke hold, shoved him into his own locker, closed it, and locked it. "waste of effort" I muttered, before moving on

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Walking to english, I was spotted by the girl from before.
"well, lookie here, it's cat girl." She said. her freinds snigered.
I tried ignoring them and continued on, but they followed.
"Would you please leave me alone?!" I snapped.
"Not unless you tell us why you look like that" The girl said, laughing.
"I seriously don't know, now go away!" I shouted. The girl and her freinds were lifted up and dropped. I ran while they were still on the floor.

Flygon trainer
May 28th, 2004, 11:27 AM
I heard the racket, and noted the Espeon morph... I didn't say anything, as i didn't want to get involved..

Skye
May 28th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Skye saw the Flygon morph brush her off, and moved on. She shrugged, and made her way down the hallway to her next class.

The algebra class was already full of noisy students. Skye took a seat in the back of the class, hoping to be ignored by her teacher as much as possible. She hated math.

From outside came a loud crashing sound, but it was not thunder. She rushed to the window to see a large, mechanical contraption had landed in the football field. She squinted, and saw a large group of people dressed in black running towards and into the school. Red "R"s decorated the front of their uniforms and berrets. Skye's eyebrows narrowed, and she was suddenly filled with dread.

Team Rocket, she gasped, gathering her things as quickly as possible. She dashed out of the classroom, down the hall and out of the building. She prayed they would not find her.

OUtside, the thunderstorm raged on.

Flygon trainer
May 28th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I saw the rocket vehicle, and instantly boleted for the basment. I was not running away. when I got to the basment, I saw a door that was protected with security coding, set in my me. I entered in the password, went through the door, and entered one of my few joys in life. I grapped a set of now-familer equipment off the wall, placed it in a charger, and with a vocal order to the computer "laser gun number 007. charge to maximum power" the charger glowed for a moment, as the laser quality in the gun, that normally was used for no more than play, was amplifyed to deadly power. I glansed around, as the laser charged... Last year, I had built my own personal laser tag arena. the fact that the guns could go deadly was it's secret.

Skye
May 28th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Skye flew up into the low, gray clouds. Lightning flared around her, something she never quite got used to. It mystified her so much to be able to see something no normal human would ever see.

One of the bolts of lightning struck her body.

She felt great warmth, but otherwise, no damage at all. It only empowered her. She looked through the mist of the dark, angry clouds to the Rocket's giant mechanism below. She may not have the heart to destroy the people down there, as it was not her nature to be violent, but she could certainly destroy their only mode of transportation.

With the enhancement of the lightening, she shot a powerful thunder attack at the mechanism, frying its circutry, and rendering it immoble. She flew back down from the clouds, soaked, and went back into the school building. Commotion was building already. Students rushed around in great confusion, being herded by the Rocket members. Skye slunk around the crowds of people, trying her best to hide her wings until she had reached the girls' bathroom.

She waited there and planned what she should do next.

OOC: I could be wrong, but doesn't a deadly laser in a school's basement seem a little...unrealistic.....? I don't mean to offend you, but it just seems a little overpowering to the rest of the characters.

Shiney
May 28th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I tramped out into the muddy schoolgrounds, my eyes glowing in a primal rage, a common cause of death to anything unlucky enough to intrude on a Feraligatr's territory. I reared up to my full height, and let loose a loud hiss, and then noticed the rain was getting stronger, the water was a a quater of the way up to my knee already.

OOC: the fact that it could have been done without permission, and kept a secret until now, ect. Seems okay, as long as flygon's character is as smart as to do something like that.

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I saw the Rockets from a window, and panicked. A small explosion caused dust to fly at them, temporarily making it hard to see for them. I didn't know how I'd done that, and didn't care. I searched frantically for a place to hide. I saw a flash of white light, and found myself outside, on the football feild.

Flygon trainer
May 28th, 2004, 04:23 PM
the gun fully charged, and I put on my bullet proof vest and headed out with the laser humming softly at my side. at this point, there were only 3 settings. burnt, well done, and totally fried. A Rocket member tried to jump me, but a quick shot with the laser, and he was no longer an issue. After helping with the situation in the hallways, I noted that the laser was running low... The familer humming stopped, at the most inconvinent time, when a group of Rocket members turned the corner. Well then. thay want to play with me without my lasers? I thought... I tossed the gun aside, and spread my wings, prepaing for direct confrontation

OOC: Well, I did make it so that the laser really hates being charged.. kinda like everything else I own.. X_X why did my palm pilot have to die in the middle of class...

Skye
May 28th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Skye landed on the roof of the building after taking off from the window in the girls' bathroom. She noticed a Feraligator on the field, taking out Rocket members right and left.

She glided down towards him, dodging the strange looking pokeballs of the Rockets. She landed beside him gracefully, her wild blond hair sticking wetly to her face and neck. She looked at him urgently.

"Let's combine our attacks," she suggested, innately powering up her body for the next attack. "With electricity and water combined, we may be able to defend ourselves better and longer."

Flygon trainer
May 28th, 2004, 04:32 PM
The rocket members tried to shoot me, but the vest protected me from thier efforts. I felt my throat start heating up out of anger, but since I was human, those types of attacks were normally energy bursts from my hands. without warning, I unleashed an intense fire blast, taking out the group. I saw the Zapdos and Feraligater morphs outside, but since I hated being around people, decided that it was no longer my consern

Shiney
May 28th, 2004, 04:40 PM
"Actually, I'd say we got enough water here with this storm, so go right ahead! Don't worry about me though, I've been around electricity tons, even like this, it won't do much to me!" I shouted over the noise of the storm and battle, and began advancing towards the rockets, Not walking, but actually sliding through the shallow, but much deeper than before wader, hiting rocket members left and right like a bowling ball hits pins.

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I had been cornered by a Rocket with a tranquilizer gun. I wanted to scream, but couldn't. The Rocket was puched backward by some force I couldn't see. I knew I had done it though. I tried to remember how I was able to do it, and continued hitting Rockets with psychic. Suddenly, a heavy sack was thrown over me. I stuggled, but it was no use.

Flygon trainer
May 28th, 2004, 04:48 PM
After making sure the inside of the school was free of rockets, I returned to the basment, and stored the laser. The computer discharged it, so it was ready for a game of laser tag, should the opportunity arise. I headed outside, levitated above the water, and watched in amusment as the Rocket members were taken down... I wonder if I should make this about 10 times harder... nah.. I thought, after desiding not to use Sunny day and make it complicated.. I flapped to the roof of the school, and relaxed, waiting for battle's end.. I had already heard the announsment that school was over for the day, so I was dissapointed.. I rubbed the scars on my arm absentmindedly, thinking Great.. school is my only opportunity to avoid the pain...

Shiney
May 28th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Underwater, my sense of smell was more attuned than that of a bloodhounds on land. Though "smell" isn't the correct term, it was more of a mix of smell and taste, and Fearligatrs, like some species of fish pokemon, can sense distress. Even through the muddy water, I "smelled" Kiriko, and noticed that she was in terrible distress, I kicked off again, in the now 3'+ of water, and soared in the direction of the distress. I saw a rocket holding her in a sack, and without thought, did something that some would say is unforgivable.

From Kiriko's point of view, it simply looked as if the rocket screamed, then suddenly dissapeared in an upheaval of water, like a cery bomb that wouldn't go out being lit in it. I won't describe what a Feraligatr's "death spin" as it is called looks like from a first person view. After a moment, I rose up, and took the sack off Kiriko, and asked her "You okay?"

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I felt the sack being lifted up. Angery, I yelled for the Rocket to drop the sack. I kicked and struggled harder, but then I couldn't move. All I saw was blue. When I could see and hear again, the area had been cleared of water and I was out of the sack. The Rocket who had been carrying the sack was lying uconcius on the ground. I was exsaughsted and very dizzy.

Flygon trainer
May 28th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I opened my wings, and was about to fly off, when suddenly, i heard a loud crack, and instant, overwhelming pain throughout my back. I glansed over, and noticed a rocket member, with a whip... How do thay know that one of my greatest fears is of whips? I wondered for a moment, then with another loud crack,I felt the whip circle around my neck, and slowly begin choking me... in moments, the Rocket member had used a combination of the whip and his leverage, to knock me to the ground..

Shiney
May 28th, 2004, 05:09 PM
An icy cold hand gripped the rocket by the throat, and another pulled the whip from his hand, undoing the pressure choking the flygon morph. "Did you want this? Or can I have it?" Holding up the rocket, tight enough to hurt, but not to kill.. At least, not tight enough to kill yet anyway.

Flygon trainer
May 28th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I was shivering, both from pain and from fear... I didn't really care WHO held the whip, all it ment to my mind was resulting pain... reminded me of back home, only this time the pain stopped, no matter how temporarily...

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I put the hood of my sweatshirt over my head and got ready to leave, when I saw Eclipse being choked by the whip. "I should call 911......' I thought, forgetting my powers. "Bleurg.." I groaned, exsaughsted. I focused on moving the Rocket away from Eclipse, but instead of psychic, my hands glowed green. I lifted my arm, and a beam of multicolored light shot from the palm of my hand, hitting and breaking the whip. Psybeam, of course!

((Oops, posted late...))

Skye
May 28th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Skye used her usually present static electricity to call a lightning bolt forth from the sky, which thoroughly destroyed the machine. By now, most of the Team Rocket members had been knocked unconcious, or worse...

Skye flew to the other morphs as police arrived on the scene. She looked at her fellow companions, however distant and cold they may feel towards her.

"We should leave," she said, her voice carrying a tremendous weight. "We do not belong here."

Shiney
May 28th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"Yeah, you're right, I got a slow coocker full of ribs waiting for me at home anyhow." I said, slunching back to a somewhat normal height.

Flygon trainer
May 28th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I didn't say anything, but I was still shivering, now from the suggestion that the Zapdos morph had givin.. Go home? for what? just to be hit even more? I thought silently.. I wasn't moving at all, lest I give the Feraligater morph enough reason to induse any more pain on me... I didn't really care who he was, but the whip ment nothing but pain for me..

Skye
May 28th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Skye looked to Feraligator morph strangely. She tossed back her mane of soaked, blond hair, revealing her cold, blueish purple eyes.

"I meant leave for good," she told them, her muscles tensing as the cop cars drew nearer. "There has to be a place where we can coexist, but here is not the place. At least, I can't stay here."

Her wings flapped, creating a heavy whooshing sound as she hovered anxiously in the air. The rain began to lessen, and she looked up at the slightly clearing sky with longing.

"I can't stay here knowing that they know what and who we are now," she told them. The policemen and women were looking in their direction now. "Staying put for these cops to capture us will only mean more trouble."

She hovered in the air, nervousness beginning to take over her small, quivering frame. She shook her hair to rid it of some of the dampness, and looked at her companions urgently.

Shiney
May 28th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"Well then, let's go." I said, absently chewing the whip into leather shreds, trying to think of where we could go.

Flygon trainer
May 28th, 2004, 05:59 PM
as usual, I didn't say anything, but I considerably relaxed once I noticed that the whip was no longer an issue. I scanned for areas in my mind, but what I really wanted to do was head north, and get out of the tropical areas.. and get back to my real parents... the ones I had to deal with currently... were not my favorite people, putting it lightly.. absentmindedly, I rubbed the scars on my wing, as I normally did then I was stressed...

Skye
May 28th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Skye flew straight up into the air, beating her wings furiously as the police crew neared them, now at a sprint. They carried what looked like tranquilizer guns at the ready.

"It doesn't matter where we go!" she cried. "We just have to leave NOW!"

With that, she took off into the clouds, letting the dampness soak her body once more. She wiped her eyes furiously as she soared homewards. She landed beside a small, cottage-like home. Her room was in the attic, and it was there that she rushed to gather some important things.

Her parents had been away on a long business trip, and had not witnessed their daughter's drastic transformation. Tears flooded her eyes as she packed her things. She sorted through her clothes, taking only what would last, like her comfortable, thick jeans, her usual shirts, and a black cloak make of wool she had fashioned for herself, since her normal jackets did not fit because of her giant wings. Into her backpack along with her clothes, went a flashlight, some matches, followed by a hatchet her father had given her last year for her birthday.

Skye had always been quite the tom boy, fashioning bows and arrows to shoot at haystack targets. She picked up her bo staff, surveying its sleek, maple surface, hefting it in her hands expertly. She then tucked her numchaku (numchucks) into her belt, stuffed her bag with a few more extra items, slung it over her shoulder, and flew out of her house.

She paused, feeling warm tears trickling down her face. She ran back indoors to change out of her wet clothes, leaving them on the bathroom floor, and put on a dry pair of jeans, along with a black tee-shirt. She threw her cloak over her shoulders, and replaced her backpack on her right shoulder. She ran to the table, swiping a sheet of scrap paper that rested by the phone, and wrote a letter to her parents:

Mom and Dad,

I love you very much, and I know that you love me too. I am sorry to leave you, but I will be alright.

I will return someday.

I love you.

Skye

She left the note on the table, and dashed out the door once more, bo staff in hand, and her backpack slung over her shoulder.

The sound of sirens assaulted her ears. She prayed silently that the other morphs had made an escape and were now safe. With a quick beat of her powerful wings, Skye joisted herself up into the air, and made for whatever clouds would give her cover.

She flew endlessly, the trouble far below, nothing but oppertunity ahead. She flew north, to what appeared to be a very large Pokemon reserve. She set down at a cave on the steep cliff of a mountain, far away from everything and everyone.

With thought to the other morphs, Skye built up massive static electricity and took off into the grey, almost raining clouds that had at one point nearly drowned out her whole school. She let off a powerful bolt of electricity, hoping the other morphs would see it, and understand that it was her.

AngelWolfie
May 28th, 2004, 09:50 PM
I ran at the sight of the cops. They were after me! Beads of sweat fell down my face. I remembereed how I had teleported before out of the school by mistake. I consentrated on my room at home, and was there. I picked up my school backpack from last year, and dumped everything out onto the floor. Taking a pencil and peice of blank paper from my old binder, I wrote a short note to my mother.

'Dear Mom,

I've left for a while, and may not be back for a pretty long time. Don't bother looking for me, though, as you would probably not reacognise me.

-Kiri'

I then packed clothes, my gameboy, my laptop and some money from my clefairy piggy-bank.
I put the backpack on, and teleported outside. I didn't know where I would go, or what my fate would be.
A raindrop hit my ear, and I looked up. I saw a lightning bolt in the distance, and decided to go in that direction.

Shiney
May 28th, 2004, 11:58 PM
I examined the ordinary seeming lightning bolt.
"Incorrect positioning, wrong ionic charge, that is not a natural lightning bolt." I thought of the zapdos morph, and decided to investigate, walking to the nearest river, as I'd be much faster in water than on land.

Skye
May 29th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Skye rummaged around in her backpack for her flashlight, and flicked it on inside the cave. It went deep, too deep to explore today. She slumped to the floor of the cave, feeling melancholy.

The sun was sinking below the horizon, and Skye shuddered from the cold. She went out into the forest on the mountain to gather some firewood, and returned to the cave. She journeyed further inwards, lest the light from her fire be discovered by those she did not favor. She lit a piece of paper with the matches she had brought, and sat to watch the little flames take to the wood.

For the first time in a very, very long time, she was lonely.

"I wonder how the others made out...?" she asked herself softly, gazing at the dying daylight.

Flygon trainer
May 29th, 2004, 10:24 AM
by then, I had already started flying north... Without really thinking about it, I had planned the route to where I used to hang out with my old friends, before I had to move south... Tiering quickly, I landed about halfway to my destination, right next to a glade... I knew I shouldn't have to worry here.. unless by some twist of fate, my father caught up to me...

AngelWolfie
May 31st, 2004, 08:16 PM
Seeing a cave atop a cliff, I decided to take shelter there. I teleported inside, and foound Skye.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 01:01 AM
I heard a twig snap, and looked over, as my father revealed himself. "you've been evading me far too long. time for your punishment." Suddenly, without warning, I feat searing pain all over my back. My dad had brought out a whip, and he was extremly fast... when I had finally been beaten to submission, he grabbed me, and teleported away...

Skye
June 1st, 2004, 06:30 AM
Startled, Skye jumped when the Espeon morph appeared in the cave, she shot up, grabbing her bo in a defensive position, but once she saw who it was, she let down her guard. Skye walked over to the morph, offering her some food she had brought along.

"Forgive me," she said softly as she sat down by her fire to eat, "but I don't know your name."

AngelWolfie
June 1st, 2004, 07:53 AM
"Uh, I'm Kiri." I said, taking the food and sitting down by the fire.

Skye
June 1st, 2004, 08:53 AM
"I am Skye," she told her softly, looking into the fire with a sadness. "Do you think we we will ever be able to return to the human world?"

Skye looked up at the cave ceiling. Its jagged rocks jutted out awkwardly. She followed the creases and cracks with her eyes. Far off into the cave, the trickle of an underground waterfall could be heard.

Skye pulled out a blanket and glanced at the dark sky outside with a twinge of anxiety. She curled up in her blanket and watched the fire absently.

Shiney
June 1st, 2004, 10:42 AM
I was speeding down a river with my mouth open, hoping to catch some breakfast, when I felt a strong teleoprtation occur, and when I tried to sense further into it, I found that the flygon morph had been teleported by another entity! I swerved into another branch of the river, this one taking me towards the general destination of the teleport.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 12:10 PM
After the teleport was completed, I found myself inside what looked like a factory... I knew and loathed this place... My father generated Snag machines here... I could smell other pokemon thanks to my Flygon senses, all smelled of fear and loss... "Move it kid. We've recieved a huge order from Team Rocket, so get to work. you know your job." my father sneered.

"No way! I know what they want the snag machines for, and I'm not going to help." I said defiantly... I was the only one who knew how to work one of the machines, and it was nessecary for production... A loud crack, and I had a bleeding gash on my arm...

"really? how about a large dose of pain if you don't?" my father said.. several more scars, and he finally had me working the machine.. he had one of his human workers keep watch over me, to make sure I didn't try to run.. every time I even got distracted, I ended up with an extra beating.. I could see the other pokemon, all exausted, and in terrible pain... I had never really considered how much pain they were in, until I had become part pokemon and my father started putting me through this slave labor...

Shiney
June 1st, 2004, 02:18 PM
I found myself in a reservior near a building, this was where the teleport had been to, I began wondering how I would get in, when I saw a pipe coming form what looked like the building's plumming, more than large enough for me. Almost as if it knew what I was planning, the pipe shot out a stream of strange water... and toilet paper. "Wonderful..." I muttered, and having no other choice, swam in.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 03:18 PM
I was completly exausted, but I knew I was as good as dead if I stopped.. I noticed a nearby Swampert finally give out, and a large black Syther closed in on him. I looked away, knowing that the scene was going to be my personal nightmare for quite a while...

AngelWolfie
June 4th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I walked out onto the ledge in front of the cave. I could hear crickets and politode((sp?)) in the distance. I sat down and
I lay down and closed my eyes.

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I could sence night approaching. finally, my father said "okay you worthless creatures. time to stop work for the day. we were all taken to holdign cadges, and drugged with sedative... before long, there wasn't a concous pokemon in the building.. all the humans left for the night, but thanks to the drug, I was too out of it to even notice.. just before I lost concousness, I saw that my blood was all over the bottom of my cage...

Skye
June 4th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Skye lay her head in the cradle of her right arm, a habit she had picked up along with a taste for fish, since her transformation. She was exhausted, and well aware that danger could strike at any time. She looked out at her companion, the only one she had seen since their escape, and seeing that everything was safe and sound, she fell asleep.

Dawn approached slowly. Skye awoke before the gray haze had evaporated with the heat of the sun. The tops of the mountains were ablaze with the coming sun. She stretched the achy-ness out of her back and arms, and after packing her blanket away, went outside the cave to watch the sun come up.

She looked down at the sleeping Kiri, and smiled lightly. She spread her wings and took off towards a nearby river to find some fish to cook for breakfast. When she reached the banking, she smelled something familliar. It was the Feraligator morph she had encountered at her school. The scent led firther north, to a place she could not yet see. Skye caught two good sized fish, and flew back to the cave to tell Kiri the news.

AngelWolfie
June 4th, 2004, 10:00 PM
I awoke after Skye had left. It took me a few seconds to remember where I was. I saw Skye coming back and waved.

((Sorry my posts are so short, I an never think of that much for one post....))

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 10:35 PM
The drug wore off, and I saw my father standing outside the cadge. "okay you pathetic creature. get to work." he commanded. I resisted slightly, but you can guess what happened... before long, my blood was pouring, and I was back to work with the machine...

Shiney
June 4th, 2004, 10:35 PM
After walking out of the bathroom in the facility, I decided to murder whoever was in chare of plumming after I found Eclipse, so I began looking around for her.

OOC: just to let you know I'm still here.

Skye
June 5th, 2004, 04:59 AM
Skye wandered over to the now awake Kiri. While her friend slept, she had cooked the fish over the fire, and gave Kiri some. Skye ate quickly, watching the sun come up.

"I caught that Feraligator morph's scent when I went down to the river," she told Kiri softly. "The trail was still fresh, so he can't have passed too long ago. Perhaps last night...In any case, we should go look for him. We are stronger in numbers."

Skye looked over at Kiri to see if she agreed.

ScArLetSkye
June 5th, 2004, 05:07 AM
OOC: Oo; I forgot all 'bout this thread.;_; Can someone tell me were to make my character go in?

Skye
June 5th, 2004, 05:25 AM
OOC: Hmmm....well, right now, my character and Radical Edward's are chilling in a cave after they escaped from school. Flygon Trainer's is in a factory slaving for her father, and Shineyelectrode's is tryng to save her. I am not sure about the others, if there are any, but if you can find a spot to get in, yayness! You can always chill with my character...if you want! :)

ScArLetSkye
June 5th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Slowly I flew over to the school I was to attend... It wasn't a pretty sight... So, I turned around, and before anyone could notice me, I blindly flew, not knowing were I was going....
I blinked. I had landed in front of a cave, with two other morphs in it.
OOC: Sorry it was so short! I couldn't think of anything! ._.;

Skye
June 5th, 2004, 06:34 AM
OOC: It's alright! Let's get you involved now...

IC: Skye looked up to see another morph approaching. She ahd finished the last of her fish, and was busy packing up her things, but she dropped it all, and went to greet the new morph.

"Helly," she said quietly, her voice low and dark. "I'm Skye, and this is Kiri."

Skye looked out beyond the trees, to the horizon where they sun was now fully visible.

"We are on our way to find our friends," she told the morph. "You are welcome to join us if you wish..."

Shiney
June 5th, 2004, 11:52 AM
I had lost track of the time, wandering aimlessly throughout the seemngly endless hallways...

OOC: Yes it's a short post, trust me, I'm getting to the good stuff, just wait.

ScArLetSkye
June 5th, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC: It's alright! Let's get you involved now...

IC: Skye looked up to see another morph approaching. She ahd finished the last of her fish, and was busy packing up her things, but she dropped it all, and went to greet the new morph.

"Helly," she said quietly, her voice low and dark. "I'm Skye, and this is Kiri."

Skye looked out beyond the trees, to the horizon where they sun was now fully visible.

"We are on our way to find our friends," she told the morph. "You are welcome to join us if you wish..."

I saw one of the two morphs -a Zapados one- approaching me...
Greeting me, she interduced herself as Skye.
"Hello. I am Reane... Yes, I will.. Go with you... I hope you will not think me of a burden..." Smiling slightly, I finished the sentence, and looked at this new girl, Skye.

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Finally, I couldn't take the pain any longer. just before the whip hit me again, I grabbed the whip wihtout thinking, and tossed the man holding it inot a nearby machine. I was quickly overwhelmed by guard pokemon, but they were dispersed with a Hyper Beam. I felt a dart strike me in the back, dumping sedative into my blood, and I fell to the ground unconcous..

Skye
June 5th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"It's good to have another companion among us," Skye said brightly, shouldering her bag, and grabbing her weaponry. "The scent trail is down by the river, and since the morph is part Feraligator, I would assume that he used the river to transport himself."

She took off into the sky, looking at the others with eyes that sought adventure. She smiled at Kiri and Reane bravely, ready to take on the challenges ahead.

ScArLetSkye
June 5th, 2004, 07:13 PM
I smiled happily, and shifted my own small backsack slightly, adjusting it so it'd be comfterable.
For once in my life, I had found true friends, and hoped I would not fail them. Taking of into the sky beside the other morph, I thought of what was to come.

AngelWolfie
June 5th, 2004, 08:27 PM
"I'll meet you guys on the ground later." I said, as I could not fly or anything.
I climbed down the rocky slope, and followed the river. I ran, trying to be able to maybe beat them there, or at least keep from falling behind. I ran alnong the edge of the river following even the faintest scents of the feraligatr morph. I soon found I could use extremespeed. Up ahead, I could see a large building.

Skye
June 5th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"There is a great sense of fear here," Skye said cautiously as she and Reane neared the factory. "There's Kiri...let's go see how she is doing."

Skye swooped down gracefully, diving to the ground at a very fast speed. She came to a halt on the riverside beside Kiri, and looked at the menacing factory. She could hear the cries of Pokemon and morphs from within.

"What is this place?" she demanded gravely, her bo staff at the ready.

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 08:39 PM
When I returned to concousness, I was in a cage, and I could hear men speaking outside my cage

"She's no use to us if she is powerful enough to defy us. we should just get rid of her" one said

"Don't be such a fool." the other responded. "If she won't work the machinery, we'll simply force her to design ones that can be worked by us. then, we can eleminate her."

I realized that I was in serious trouble... but I didn't get to think about it much, as another sedative dose knocked me back unconcous...

Shiney
June 5th, 2004, 10:40 PM
I finally found another door, and looked in to see several cages filled with pokemon and pokemorphs!

OOC: I said I'd quit with the short posts soon enough, but I'm pretty sure my neihbors are smoking something illegal, and it's wafting into my house, so I can't really think at the moment.

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 10:45 PM
OOC: look on the bright side. you deal with smoke, while I deal with misquetos... its hot and wet here, and those dang bloodsucking insects are out in droves.. and I'm the bait..

IC: I woke up again, but only momentarily.. my usual senses were dulled form near unconcousness, but I could swear I smelled potent poison in a nearby room.. and men.. must be planning a murder.. probably me... despite my anxiety, the sedative reclaimed my system...

Shiney
June 5th, 2004, 11:46 PM
OOC: look on the bright side. you deal with smoke, while I deal with misquetos... its hot and wet here, and those dang bloodsucking insects are out in droves.. and I'm the bait..

IC: I woke up again, but only momentarily.. my usual senses were dulled form near unconcousness, but I could swear I smelled potent poison in a nearby room.. and men.. must be planning a murder.. probably me... despite my anxiety, the sedative reclaimed my system...

OOC: Don't talk to me about misquetos, I live in Hawaii, in little more than suport beams, plaster, and plywood. As for the smoke, it's not ordinary smoke, as I said, I'm pretty sure they're smoking something that is not allowed in the USA, judging from the effecs of the fumes alone.

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 11:48 PM
OOC: .... I know you live in hawaii, and I even have knowlage of which island, unless you've recently moved... and really, posting something moderatly helpful.. is a consept....

Shiney
June 6th, 2004, 12:03 AM
OOC: .... I know you live in hawaii, and I even have knowlage of which island, unless you've recently moved... and really, posting something moderatly helpful.. is a consept....

Bold = something I don't understand, it could be the fumes from whatever they're smoking combined with the fact I'm tired, or something else my mind isn't capable of comprehending under the present circumstances

AngelWolfie
June 6th, 2004, 12:18 AM
OOC: If you think that they are smoking pot or something, you should either call the police, or...um...Hold your breath? 0o;;

Shiney
June 6th, 2004, 12:21 AM
OOC: If you think that they are smoking pot or something, you should either call the police, or...um...Hold your breath? 0o;;

OOC: fairly certain it's something like that, but the locals around this area of the island (not the bad area, guess circumstance had them here) Don't seem to care, they steal, they drive motor vehicles long before they are 15, ect. But, I'm ranting, so let's put a temporary stop to the OOC by ending the subject, alright?

AngelWolfie
June 6th, 2004, 12:32 AM
OOC: Okay...We MUST stop acting like jagaimo atamas (had to try that out^^;; btw I beleive it means potato heads.. ) ad go on with the RP! *falls over*

IC: I ran into the factory, stopping in the doorway. I looked around for the one who couldve taken Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 04:58 PM
"that could be trouble..." my father said.. he turned to a group of humans, "get her out of here. fast. best if she isn't found." they nodded, and worked on finding a new location...

Skye
June 6th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Skye ran in after Kiri, dodging the suprised attacks of the humans and trained Pokemon around her. She found herself beside Kiri, who seemed to be searching for someone.

"Who is it that you're looking for?" she whispered, so as not to send unwanted attention their way. "Do you know what this place is?"

She looked around nervously, her wings tense and ready to propell her into the air on a moment's notice.

Shiney
June 6th, 2004, 05:54 PM
I burst up from the floor around the humans dragging off eclipse, and after I flung one out the window, the force snapping his arm, the others turned and fled.

Skye
June 6th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Skye saw the Feraligator morph burst through the floor before her. She took a few suprised steps back, and prepared herself to battle whatever force was opposing him. She saw very quickly that defense was not an issue, for most of the humans fled.

"What is going on?" she demanded to the Feraligator morph. Her eyes held an urgency that made her wince.

Shiney
June 6th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"This is what's going on," I said, hefting Eclipse onto my back. "I sugest we get to the nearest pokemon center as sooon as possible." I suggested, I Changed myself to the point where I was almost completley Feraligatr, and only another Feraligatr would notice anything strange. I looked around, and seeing no opening large enough, I grimaced, and rammed through the wall with the broken window.

Skye
June 6th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Skye took flight, persuing the Feraligator morph as he dashed with lightening speed through the wall. She could not look back to see if Kiri had followed, so fast her mind raced! Her eyes sought solace, and found none. The guards of the factory were now armed, and ready to destroy the morphs if necessary. She shot a bolt of electricity at them, hoping it would be enough to disable them at least.

With a great surge of adrenaline, she flew after the Feraligator morph, who carried Eclipse on his back almost effortlessly. She flew up into the sky to get an arial view. A Pokemon Center stood off in the distance, about a five minute run from where they were.

"That way!" she called to the Feraligator morph, silently wishing she knew his name. "There's a Pokemon Center through that patch of forest!"

Shiney
June 6th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"Okay! Here we go!" I shouted, rushing off in the direction of the pokemon center. Feraligatr's didn't run fast unless threatened, but that certainly didn't mean they couldn't.

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 07:42 PM
I came out of darkness for a moment, just long enough to feel intense pain throughout my body.. now the pain of the beatings were obvious... I also noticed that the feraligater morph's back was slowly being stained by my blood... I didn't manage to snap out of it though, and I felt my mind go black...

ScArLetSkye
June 7th, 2004, 05:47 AM
I followed from a distance... Then, I sensesed Skye needed..... Wait, let me follow them...
Flying faster, I hurried after them.

AngelWolfie
June 7th, 2004, 11:09 AM
I saaw Eclipse's cage being pulled by. I ran toward it, but a door was shut in my face and locked.

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 11:00 PM
OOC: ummmm... methinks the limit of people for this RP has been reached, but coem to think of it, I havn't seen one of the members here.. it's all Radical's desision...

AngelWolfie
June 10th, 2004, 03:14 PM
OOC:Fine with me... The limit doesn't really matter anymore anyway, I guess...

capalex65
June 12th, 2004, 01:19 PM
me too?

Name: Alex
Morph: Deoxys
Abilities: Anything a Deoxys can learn
Personality: Very intelligent (but not a "Know-it-all") and very friendly
Appearance: look at my trainer card and add a black cape and the long arms that the 2nd Deoxys on my TC has and the brain on the chest (meaning i have 2 brains)

clod2105
March 6th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Name: taylor
Morph: absol
Abilities: all ice,fire,pyschic,and ghost moves
Personality: shy and mysterious
Appearance: white-silver fur, black robe, short blue pants with hole for tail, and purple dog collar

Loki
March 6th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Please do not revive threads that are over a month old. [And in this case, two years. o o;;]

-Closed-