PDA

View Full Version : Penguin's Pixel Igloo

PenguinGengar
July 23rd, 2007, 09:15 PM
After 15 long and grueling posts, here it is. :D

Hello, and welcome to my sprite topic! You can rate, but no requesting yet--I have to make my rules. ^_^ Evo-chainable suggestions appreciated though. Oh, and don't say 'u hav no blak outlinz lozl' because I generally don't use them in my sprites.
Here we go. Click nao. Rawr. (http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x258/PenguinGengar/)

Kolase
July 26th, 2007, 09:58 PM
PG! *hugs*

Although none of your sprites have black outlines, it wouldn't hurt to have darker outlines, especially on lighter-colored sprites, such as your Absol/Mew fusion, and Chansey/Luxio fusion. The bright outlines make the sprite look somewhat flat, adding a darker outline shade to the outlines you already have, will make the sprite look less flat, and more pseudo-3D like.

Now give me my house back, honey. [/mom]

KKN
July 27th, 2007, 07:17 AM
My fave Splices: Chable, Drifchime, Quiladra, Rhydrill, Shuppoink, & Starrai.
~My score: 8.6/10

I don't care much for any of the Co-mutations, but the best seems to be Butterade.
~My score: 5.4/10

From the revamps, the Seadra is my favorite.
~My score: 7.8/10

Over all, your splices are the best. Something like Sandyena would be a cool evo of Sandslash.
~Total score: 7.3/10

But that's just my opinion...

Piplup Master
July 27th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Very good I liked how you made parts from scratch 10/10 overall!

PenguinGengar
July 29th, 2007, 12:56 AM
PG! *hugs*

Although none of your sprites have black outlines, it wouldn't hurt to have darker outlines, especially on lighter-colored sprites, such as your Absol/Mew fusion, and Chansey/Luxio fusion. The bright outlines make the sprite look somewhat flat, adding a darker outline shade to the outlines you already have, will make the sprite look less flat, and more pseudo-3D like.

Now give me my house back, honey. [/mom]

*gives house*
Are there any in particular that are really bad?

supersyther
July 29th, 2007, 08:08 AM
the empoleongar looks amazing and i think some of the other co-mutations are a bit clamped together but the splices look really good

PipeMan
July 29th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Wow these are good, my favorites are Cherver, Drowsel and Grantric. Others are good but some don't come out well. Flyginja and Flarepuff are the ones I dislike most.

PenguinGengar
July 29th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Wow these are good, my favorites are Cherver, Drowsel and Grantric. Others are good but some don't come out well. Flyginja and Flarepuff are the ones I dislike most.

I'm kinda the opposite. I love Flyginja, but absolutely DESPISE Grantric. D:

deathfire234
July 29th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Can you give me sum tips? I am terrible at splicing.

EDIT: Nvm, I'l make some more before I ask 4 halp.

PenguinGengar
August 3rd, 2007, 08:28 PM
It's my birthday, so as a present comment on my sprites. D<

I'll add more later today.

Luxator
August 4th, 2007, 11:52 AM
My favourite is the Co-Mutation... Gengar - Empoleon