pokenav x2
potion x2
vs seeker x1
master ball x1

trainer total- 10

total- 60

Crazy Weavile
July 24th, 2007, 04:39 AM
Exactly what is the strategy? As much as I'd like to fix it, I can't until I know your strategy. Oh, and FYI, a lot of this stuff isn't Modified-legal.

reddevil1821
July 24th, 2007, 04:59 AM
its to try and keep mewtwo ex in play for as long as possible

also the starmies are to be used against people who have many types of energys on one pokemon.

i've got a lot of phykics for mewtwo ex to attach onto for its darkness switch
also with the stadium it has 120hp making it able to knock out a lot of basic pokemon with darkness switch. the professor elm training methods are to get the starmies up as fast as possible

Crazy Weavile
July 24th, 2007, 05:12 AM
Mewtwo's not any good in the first place. They just have to have the common sense to build something up before they start attacking. Sorry, but I can't fix it.

Jaimes
July 24th, 2007, 02:52 PM
mewtwo power deck
No offense, since there's only 1 Mewtwo card in it, it's quite disappointing :laugh:

Anyhoo, you're deck isn't great, however looking at the structure and lines, I can tell that as a player you can easily improve with practice. I can assume you have few cards but the 19/16/25 structure and 4-2 lines show me something. Firstly cut the energies for more trainers, look into older cards such as Computer Search if you play unlimited (which your deck is at the moment).

Starmie and Grumpig are pretty good cards, so a 3-3 line on those would make a good improvement, also another 2 Meganiums would improve consistency by making them more likely to be drawn and played. Meganium is a great card, but Rockets Mewtwo isnt, so think twice when using this as the 'main attacker', just because it's an ex and shiny, doesn't mean its any good.

If you want a cheap improvement and play unlimited, by an epic collection deck with Meganium ex in. It costs the same as a normal theme deck, but contians Meganium ex, another Meganium (aroma) and something else I can't remember as well as few more handy trainers (prof elms training method for example).

Good Luck with this ;)