PDA

View Full Version : My first Pokemon pic in like... FOREVER

Iveechan
May 27th, 2004, 10:43 PM
This is my current Sapphire Hariyama, Genie, and my future Fire Red Hitmonchan (ooh, how erotic) who needs a name. Everyone needs a big toasty Hariyama for a bed. Or a cute almost naked Hitmonchan. OR BOTH! What's cool about the real Genie is that she's female (which is rare), she's Adamant (best nature for a 'yama), she has Thick Fat ability (which means she's resistant to Fire and Ice moves) and Hidden Power Bug (which is high because she nearly ko'd Wally's Gardevoir). So she's nearly perfect. All by chance... I was catching a lot of Makuhita outside of Granite Cave, hoping for an Adamant one.

My coloring skills seem to have diminished from not making a color pic in awhile...

PichuSecretBase
May 28th, 2004, 01:47 AM
Woah thats awesome ^_^ I like the Hariyama

Kairi
May 28th, 2004, 11:01 AM
That is a pretty good Hariyama for it being natural! o.o; If you calculate out her IVs you could find its power, though that may be work. ^_^;; I actually like Guts more, but hey cant win em all. I dont know how to comment on art so Im not going to leave you with an empty comment you cant draw advice from*walks off*

Ryoutarou
May 28th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Coloring's great lining is great that acutally is a really really GOOD picture. Good job do more...

Seoul
May 28th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Dang the hariyama looks massive! But in a gentle giant sort of way.
If the chan were sprawled out in some weird dog like way the pic would come off as being kinda comical over relaxed cute.
And the streaks in your colouring look a bit more prominent, but I dont know if thats just because the scan seems a bit larger. It looks all right. The lines follow controur and are fairly evenly laid. Its neat.
Overall..that is quite cute. ^^ We need ot try that sometime. e,e.
The text you used for your signature, I just realized, makes you '(:' portion look freaky. o.o
Now, More chans. ^___^ *cough*

Jess
May 28th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Very Cool Iveechan..

Hariyama makes a good Bed? O_O He could be a super-sized bed..XD

Iveechan
May 28th, 2004, 02:33 PM
The text you used for your signature, I just realized, makes you '(:' portion look freaky. o.o

What?

Seoul
May 28th, 2004, 03:48 PM
you seem to use random fonts for the text on your pictures. well, this one font.. if you check out the eyes of your smilie, theyre square.. and it looks freaky to me. o.o