View Full Version : Delayed Hijha

Shiun Enshidia
July 26th, 2007, 5:04 AM
Hijha. I'm Shiun Enshidia. I joined a while ago but I don't recall posting a new topic announcing I was here...so Hijha!
I come from Serebii and Elemental Temple. I'm a mod on the latter and a member on the former. I like this place as it's far less cramped then Serebii and somewhat friendlier. Although it's still rather cramped in comparison to Elemental Temple (it's acitve members stand at about 25 or so)

I'm a Pokotaku hell-bent on nicknaming. I nickname everything. Apart from Pokemon, I like other video games, Manga, Anime, Music from the past (I hate today's music unless it's Japanese or very exceptional music)I have all the marks of a geek.

I hope to enjoy my stay, stay active and not get into trouble...
Once again...Hijha (sorry bout the j and the h, I spell words like that (hijha, whatjha, jha, I think it's from learning German)

I also happen to be Australian and only 13.

July 26th, 2007, 5:09 AM
Hijha ^^ .

July 26th, 2007, 5:28 AM
Hey, welcome to PC. Your name is really special. You seem interesting. Have alot of fun here and PM me if you wanna be friends.

July 26th, 2007, 8:39 AM
Hi there Shiun Enshidia and welcome to PC ^^ I agree with Suki, you seem like a fun and intersting person and I'm sure you'll have a great time here! I'm sure you won't get into trouble if you follow the rules ;]

See ya around!

July 26th, 2007, 2:50 PM
Hi 8D! Welcome, and have fuuuuuuuuuun! *hands over some cookies* ^__^