View Full Version : The Pokemon Spy Agency

Pages : [1] 2

May 28th, 2004, 4:12 AM

Hello Agent, you've been selected to join The Pokemon Spy Agency. To join post this information,

POKEMON/ (Headquaters is very crowded please bring one unevoled

Ok, this pokemon RPG is about a hidden society of spies, we'll roleplay
missons . Once you post what is needed to join, you must show up at
Goldernrod City where the headquaters is hidden underwater west of the city. Once you get to Goldernrod, you'll meet a hooded Alakazam that will lead you to headqauters...

Here's my info:
NAME/ Dean Major
AGENT NO./ 003
POKEMON/ Cyndaquil
LOCATION/ Kanto, Viridian City

The Vince Knight
May 28th, 2004, 4:17 AM
NAME/ Drago Dran
AGENT NO./ 004
POKEMON/ Trapinch
LOCATION/ New Bark Town/Johto

Sounds good....

May 28th, 2004, 4:33 AM

Can we have a legendary pokmon? If not I'l use eevee

May 28th, 2004, 4:53 AM
LOCATION/???, Kanto (Can't risk telling it, sorry)

[Does baby Pokemon count as an unevolved Pokemon?]

May 28th, 2004, 6:47 AM
AGENT NO.: 007 (yay!)

May 28th, 2004, 7:11 AM
NAME: Sir Shadow (Real Name: CLASSIFIED)

When do we begin?

May 28th, 2004, 7:19 AM
When do we begin?

Thats a very good Question.

May 28th, 2004, 4:40 PM
Recruitment letters have been sent to you all with instructions.
It reads:
RE: Recruitment. FROM: Mrs. Tower Spy Chief, Commander and Jr. Operator Agent 018

Hello Agents, please understand that this is your first misson. A simple one at that, but dangerous nonetheless. You will show up at Goldenrod Radio Tower, and proceed to floor 5, you need to scan a passcard to enter the floor. You've recieved one is in this letter. Now as you read, the passcard can self-destruct if it isn't scanned. That means hurry to the Radio Tower as soon as possible. Or else risk the consquences

On floor 5 you'll be greeted by a pokemon that'll give you your next instructions. Be careful, pokemon and senses at their best. -Mrs. Tower

You need to read the letter for instructions and your passcard... :bandit:

Dean comes home for a little break from training. "Return Cynaquil!" He yelled as he walked down from the dirtpath leading to his house. He passed Viridian Gym which had been closed ever since this boy battle Giovanni there.

Dean arrived at his house, there had been some mail left. He walked up to his house it was a fine brick home. There was a doormat that had a Dragonite on it.

"Mail" rung in his head. He opened the mailbox. There was some Breeding Center and pokemart bills. Also a catolog from the big pokemart in Lilycove City. And there was one other letter... It was marked 'Dean Major' nothing else, not even a stamp. He flipped it over, 'Eyes Only' it read. He opened it up and a passcard fell out. He picked it up out the dirt. "Goldenrod Radio Tower!" Dean read excitedly. He opened the letter up and read it...

He looked at the passcard again not so anxious, but now very curious now. Dean put the mail back in the mail box. He took out his cell phone and started walking away from his home. Sunset was approaching. "Hey mom. I changed my mind. There's this tournament coming up." He said into the phone.

A dissapointed voice replied back "Alright, always call". "I will, love you" He said sadly now. "Love you" She said. Dean hung up and slid the phone back into his pocket.

A new journey was about to be revealed.

May 28th, 2004, 4:54 PM
Pudding memorises the letter, and burns it later with a flame attack from Igglybuff. Igglybuff is being a little playful, and sends a half-burnt letter flying around. Pudding had no other choice than to use her Psychic ability to tell her about the serious event, and the behaviour to be expected from Igglybuff.

Pudding gathered some equipment into her bag: a loaf of bread, a purse with some coins, a ball, a radio and many other ordinary-looking objects.

Pudding decided that the best way to travel to the location is via air, but Igglybuff could not fly. She meditated about it. After a deep thought, a realisation struck Pudding: How could I have forgotten...

Pudding gently touched Igglybuff. A ray of light flooded the room and both disappeared into thin air.

May 28th, 2004, 8:49 PM
Zeo lay asleep on his couch as Marill came running into the room and pounced apon him, waking him up with a fright. "What is it, Marill?" he asked. Marill handed him an envelope that was marked only with 'ZEO .007'.

After reading and destroying the letter, Zeo gathered his things along with the passcard and Marill and headed out the door on his way to Goldenrod City Radio Tower.

May 28th, 2004, 9:14 PM
OOC: Is it too late to join?

NAME/ Kiriko Cloud
LOCATION/ Mossdeep City, Hoenn

May 29th, 2004, 12:27 AM
From Pudding to Cloud on her Pokgear: I doubt.
It was night time. Pudding and Igglybuff appeared just behind some boxes in the basement of the Goldenrod Supermart. Pudding carefully checked the place for people, and it seems like the employees have gone home for the day.
There might be cameras around..., Pudding thought. This must be one of the worst places I've ended up teleporting to. Sure, there might not be people around, but there's the possibility of hidden security cameras over the place.
The quietness was suddenly disturbed by a man, who seemed to be searching for something. After finding his pair of sunglasses on the floor, he left.
Pudding saw her chance.

May 29th, 2004, 12:58 AM
(Hey I have a question. Do we all know eachother and work together?)

Zeo Jumed back out through the window of the Goldenrod Supermart he'd broken a few minutes earlier.

"Hey, Marill, all the Food is locked up in the back. we'll have to wait for the store to open" Marill just looks at Zeo puzzled "oh yeah, I found these on the floor of the basement! Like em?"

Zeo headed off to the Goldenrod Radio tower with Marill following closley behind.

The Vince Knight
May 29th, 2004, 1:00 AM
As Drago Went to Goldenrod city he stoped at Ilex forest to Train his Trapinch.
"Go Trapinch! Use Crunch on the Weedle!"
It used Crunch at the weedle and of course fainted it.

May 29th, 2004, 1:18 AM
Hm so Zeo's that guy with the black sunglasses...interesting ^^
No, we don't know each other yet.
A young man in black glasses, his torchlight and uniform came out of the lift and patroled the area for the night. The torch flashed onto a mirror; the light reflected on his uniform, and the name tag read "Lance".
After surveying the area, the man walks to a hidden area and flashed a strange card across a wall. He walks in undisturbed.

What he had walked in was a hidden passageway that Team Rocket had used to break into the Goldenrod tower a few years ago. He kept walking until he reached a flight of stairs.

May 29th, 2004, 2:24 AM
yes. interesting....what's interesting about it?

Zeo Yanked the door to the Tower "Darn. Locked! looks like we'll have to hide out somewhere till the place opens in the morning"
He Lay his sleeping bag out in an alley near the Radio tower and looked at his watch "Darn! 5:00am theres no point sleeping right now. the place opens in an hour"

After Packing up his sleeping bag and stuffing everything back in his bag, he got up and went looking for an all night Coffee shop.

May 29th, 2004, 5:40 AM
Kiram stood infront of the radio tower with her evee. "Hm..closed. At least I think it is."
She turned to evee, " You think we should wait until it opens?" Evee nodded.
" Okay then. Wait..." She said. She could hear voices close by. Really close.

May 29th, 2004, 6:31 AM
Zeo Walked around the Corner telling Marill of a funny story that happend to him in the Bathroom one time. Both Zeo and Marill throw their heads back in laughter as they turn the corner and notice someone standing outside the door the the Radio tower with an Eevee...

May 29th, 2004, 6:55 AM
What happened to Pudding? I dunno...guess?
btw hurry up everyone! Someone has reached the 5th floor already!
The man reached the 4th floor of the Radio tower. Careful not to let his identity slip, he had dressed in Black earlier before he exited out of the hidden underground passage.

He took the passcard out and slided it. A wall seperated into two. Lance went towards the revealed stairs onto the 5th floor...

A vague figure stood hidden near the door, and was waiting to strike him...

May 29th, 2004, 7:03 AM
yeah. what DID happen to Pudding? she get eaten? (Bad joke...sorry)

Zeo Hid Quickly Behind the corner, hoping he hadnt been seen. after a moment of tense silence, he ran around to the back of the building and hid behind some boxes for a second.

"Marill! What are you doing?!?"

To Zeos suprise, Marill had looked under the back doormat and found a spare key. "wow. what a stroke of luck huh?"

After figuring out that the elevaters werent working Zeo and Marill made their way up the stairs to the 5th floor...

May 29th, 2004, 7:10 AM
OOC: Is it too late to join?

NAME/ Kiriko Cloud
LOCATION/ Mossdeep City, Hoenn,

Nope your on time. I'll PM you

(Hey I have a question. Do we all know eachother and work together?)

Yeah we do, but we all have to meet at the Radio Tower first.

As Drago Went to Goldenrod city he stoped at Ilex forest to Train his Trapinch.
"Go Trapinch! Use Crunch on the Weedle!"
It used Crunch at the weedle and of course fainted it.

Ok, your Trapinch gain 1 level. So its at level. 11 (Everyone's pokemon starts at level 10) Now proceed to the Radio Tower.

"What's taking so long, Triple o?"asked Mrs. Tower to agent 000. "The Tower, it's closed." He replied. "Well... Open it" demanded Mrs. Tower. "Those self-destructing passcards aren't fake you know."

"Yes mam." He said and walked out of her office. He walked into an elevator and pressed '9'. The double doors opened and there was computers and pokemon everywhere. A Heracross held out an arm. Agent 000 handed it a card. Heracross let him through. A small woman walked up to him with a Plusle on her shoulder. "What is it?" she asked with a small voice. "Agent 018 had requested that we open the Radio Tower. See to it that this gets done" He ordered.

"Yessir, right away sir" She said rushing away to a nearby computer and began typing quickly. There was a large screen like in a movie theater. It was full of stuff. 'WANTED: Shuckle, Award $30,000!'. And pictures of team aqua admins. The Radio Tower was centered on the screen.

The lady turned around to Agent 000. "It's open. They should here an annoucement" She told him. Her Plusle started typing on the computer playfully and the big screen read 'ERROR'. "Stop that!" Her trainer said.

Dean arrived at the Radio Tower. He saw a guy in sunglasses. "Is that a spy?" He thought to himself. He considered letting Cyndaquil out but it was too early in the morning. "GOOD MORNING Goldenrod City! The Radio Tower is now open" The man then read the radio shows that were coming on later. "Good morning pokemon! With Prof. OAK!"

Dean walked into the Radio Tower. And to the staircase. First floor, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th... He slid his passcard through the slot and then it vibrated. He dropped the card and it exploded. The door opened. He walked in and a Alakazam attacked him. Dean flew across the room. "Argh!" He said painfully. The Alakazam looked stunned. "Alaka---zam..." It said like it was sorry. Obviosuly it had been trained to protect the new agents.

May 29th, 2004, 7:14 AM
1) I think Pudding got lost =P I made no mention of her after Lance's appearance.
2) BTW the boy who was attacked in this part is Dean, probably you would want to take note of that =P
3) Level 10? My character should have gotten training first *smacks head*
Maybe except Lance, he's supposed to be better than that.
[At night]
The Gastly attacked. Lance was not surprised and glared at it. Somewhat, it faded off...

[In the morning]
Lance had stayed awake for almost the entire night.

Suddenly, he sensed something and rushed to the location where an Alakazam attacked another boy who was heading for the 5th floor. He glared at the Alakazam, making eye contact with it.

It somewhat understood, and stopped the attack immediately. It brought the 2 of them to a safe spot for the moment, in wait for other agents to show up soon.

May 29th, 2004, 7:19 AM
Zeo swiped his card and looked at Marill. "be carefull. we don;t know whats in here. just be ready to attack on my command." Marill nodded.

Zeo and Marill burst through the door as the card exploded his Zeos hand "AAARRGGHH!!! Marill quick! use Water Gun on my hand!" Without looking around to see if anybody was in the room, Zeo ran off to a corner to bandage up his hand...

May 29th, 2004, 7:41 AM

OK I edited my last post. I got attacked by the Alakazam. I got confused by Pudding's encounters with 'Lance'?

But now we're waiting for the other agents. An Alakazam is here to guide & protect us.

We are going to wait for the other spies. So dont continue roleplaying.

May 29th, 2004, 7:48 AM

OK I edited my last post. I got attacked by the Alakazam. I got confused by Pudding's encounters with 'Lance'?

But now we're waiting for the other agents. An Alakazam is here to guide & protect us.

We are going to wait for the other spies. So dont continue roleplaying.
Sure. There's a reason why Pudding sent Lance there, just FYI. Zeo's not there yet, so he could continue, I guess.

May 29th, 2004, 8:18 AM
yeah I am. Look at my last post. I am weeping in the corner

May 29th, 2004, 8:49 AM
So all the 3 of us are together with the Alakazam? We need more people to join in, it would be more fun this way...

May 29th, 2004, 8:56 AM
Well. we could always just wait a few hours for the other 2 or 3 guys to post. either that or we could just leave them out of it and take on second identities.

May 29th, 2004, 9:00 AM
isit too late too join, if not i read all the posts... anyways here it goes...
NAME/ kirby
AGENT NO./ 006
LOCATION/ GoldenRod/Johto
I woke up in my bed in the very early morning, but knew i had a mail waiting... i ran to the mail box and checked it... it was the letter, w/ a card... i quikcly understood i had to scan it before it exploded... i had my natu use teleport to the building immendiately... i entered and went up the elevator... to floor 05... i scanned the id card which exploded as i just finished scnning it... my natu had used it psy abilities to prevent the explosion incase i didnt wake up intime, but now the door opened and we entered... i said "thank you natu, i didnt even have to tel u to do that... your psy abilities are quiet impressive and your only lvl 10!" i see an alakasm, and some other trainers... i say hey what r u doing here too? natu fly! :rambo:

May 29th, 2004, 9:18 AM
Is it too late to join?

NAME/ Brendan
AGENT NO./ 0007
POKEMON/ Dratini (with Extremespeed)
LOCATION/ In my room in Littleroot

I woke up and went down to the mail box to find a leter containing a Card and a note "use Extreme speed to get me to Ilex Forest in Johto" i said to my Dratini *Dratini uses Extremespeed* "That was fast Dratini now lets train you for a bit"

Paras appears "Dratini use your ExtremeTwister combo" *Paras uses poison powder which misses* Paras faints (Do i get a level for that?)

May 29th, 2004, 4:22 PM
OOC:Since the only real active peeps are Purin, Zeo and I. Or the other peeps forgot or somethin. Here's what I'll do , the first 3 or 4 people to post get spots in the RPG. These people include: Dragon_Master, Deoxys55, Lanceiscool, Radical_Edward, Kirby00, Capalex65, or anybody else thats wants to join.(You must include your signup along w/ the roleplay.). I will PM everyone above.

You can post getting to the 5th floor or if you already there you post letting your pokemon out or something. But post if you want a spot (Power-playing or SPAM not allowed.).

May 29th, 2004, 8:38 PM
This is bad news, but I cannot join in the RPG often after this week =P Check the "Leave of Absence" in the forums "Other Chat" for details.
I'll still try to join in once a week though.

May 29th, 2004, 11:03 PM
you're right. that IS bad news. well. as long as you come back a few times!

but anyway. can we re'start now? like with all of us in the room with the Alakazam? cos 3 of us are already there and theres just one other dude on his way...

The Vince Knight
May 29th, 2004, 11:05 PM
"Now I will go to Goldenrod..."
On the way Drago Found a pokemon,It was a Dratini.
"What I've always wanted! GO POKEBALL!!!"
It was caught.
He went ahead and found that alakazam.

May 30th, 2004, 12:00 AM
There goes the fourth one with Alakazam now. So we need to wait for 2 more?

May 30th, 2004, 1:10 AM
"Dratinit attack that nincada with Extremespeed"
*Nincada almost faints*
"Go! Pokeball"
*Nincada is captured*
"YAY i got a Nincada"

"Dratini get us to the 5 floor with Extremespeed"

May 30th, 2004, 7:46 AM

"Now I will go to Goldenrod..."
On the way Drago Found a pokemon,It was a Dratini.
"What I've always wanted! GO POKEBALL!!!"
It was caught.
He went ahead and found that alakazam.

No catching pokemon yet. Your the first one to post.

There goes the fourth one with Alakazam now. So we need to wait for 2 more? Yup

"Dratinit attack that nincada with Extremespeed"
*Nincada almost faints*
"Go! Pokeball"
*Nincada is captured*
"YAY i got a Nincada"

"Dratini get us to the 5 floor with Extremespeed"

No catching pokemon yet... Your the 2nd to post. We'll keep going from here. When the other guys decide to post I'll put in the storyline, somehow.

"There 5 trainers with the Alakazam. Mam." Said agent 000 to Mrs.Tower. She frowned. "Only 5, what about the rest" She said. "Late mam" He replied and bowed his head.

"Well, I hope they enjoy their selfdestructing passcards." She said harshly. "The latecomers can come later if they like. Don't have the spy Drowzees wipe their mind clear." Agent 000 lifted his head and rose his eyebrows. He said, "Are you sure? We could risk the existen-". "I'm sure. Triple-0." She said with finalty in her tone.

"Let the Alakazam know it is time..."

The Alakazam leads all 5 trainers out of floor 5 onto the elevator. It pressed a button below basement. It wasn't labeled it was just a button with nothing on it. They started moving down Floor 4,3,2,1,BASEMENT... SEA. 'What does SEA mean?' One of them asked. The Alakazam did nothing but put a finger over its mouth. "There may followers. You will know everything soon." Alakazam said to them. Some of them looked stunned.

The double doors opened to a large sea. "Put these on." It said and handed them breathing masks. The things divers wore. It put on itself. They all looked a bit crazy. Standing in a elevator with breathing masks staring at water. "The glass doors will open and will ride to HQ in a Wailord. If you want breath, keep you masks on. " The Alakazam said and following it's words the elevator flooded and they we're now in the water. The Alakazam pointed at the Wailord he was talking about. It was huge. They all got on it and were now heading to Headquaters.

May 30th, 2004, 8:15 AM
OOC: Those Passcards are kinda freaky since they explode when you are late

IC: "Hello Alakazam how are you?"

May 30th, 2004, 8:21 AM
OOC Sorry for my lateness...

IC: Excuse me for being late...I had some business. Oh, and don't think I didn't discover that little park. (throws card against wall, where it explodes.)

May 30th, 2004, 8:01 PM
Lance took the mask and put it on. It was a bit crowded in Wailord's mouth, with everyone else releasing their own Pokmon in the area.
Wow, Marill! Look at what we are in! A boy in sunglasses grinned.

May 30th, 2004, 8:51 PM
Marill, Just looked at Zeo like he was an idiot and kept swimming.

Swam up alongside Lance "Hey, My Name's Zeo. and you are?..."

May 30th, 2004, 9:19 PM
Lance looked at the boy called Zeo, and looked away. It isn't wise to give away my identity of this moment, he thought, unless someone already know who I am.
Zeo had turned away and started talking to his Marill about the Mantine.

May 30th, 2004, 11:44 PM
"Will you let me though?" *the Alakazam steps aside and lets me in* "Thank you" and i walked in of the door" well i guess it's time to hurry and put the card in the reader before it explodes i think the reader deactivates the explotion mecanism (i hope i does)"

May 31st, 2004, 4:29 AM
OOc: Ok...I guess I put the card in the read before throwing it against the wall.

IC: Well...this was getting awkward...Only one person had dared to speak. Suddlenly, another person entered the wailord. Hmmm... arrived even later than me....Gastly, "Gast?" Go and attempt to read the mind of the new arrival. I'm suspious...

May 31st, 2004, 4:54 AM
Zeo Swam into the Wailords mouth later than everyone else. "we're lucky Wailord's still here! you should'nt go off talking to strange pokemon, Marill"
Marill looked upset for a second before noticing Gastly and hiding behind Zeo.
"Hey, Buddy, whats wrong, It's just one of the other guys pokemon." Marill peeked out from behind Zeo and cautiously moved towards Gastly.

"That's right, Marill. it's a friend!" Gastly was just suprised that he couldnt read Zeos mind. "Well, Bye Gastly. nice meeting you" he said as he scooched off towards to other agents, draggin' Maill by its tail.

Zeo tapped on the shoulder of the kid with the Dratini. "Hey, do you know whats going on, dude?"...

May 31st, 2004, 5:32 AM
Swifty I climbed to the 5th floor. I could see the Alakazam letting in some people already..must be other spies..I ask if I could go in also, showing him my ID card. Itr nodded and slowly stepped away from the door as I walked in..

May 31st, 2004, 7:20 AM
OOC: Was Deoxys55 too late? W-ever.

IC: Gastly comes back. Excellent. Did you read his mind? if gastly had shoulders it would shrug them. "Gast..." Hmm... even stranger than I thought....interesting. Shall we join the group, Gastly? "Gastly!"

Go talk the that kid's Marill, Gastly. I want information. "Gast." I approach the group, and hear, "...going on, dude?"

May 31st, 2004, 9:40 AM
Ooc: I'll be gone for almost two weeks starting tomarrow so don't expect many posts from me for a while

May 31st, 2004, 12:31 PM
IC: (i was alrdy on the 5th floor in my last post) i spoke to the alakazam,i said could he please let me in... he said ok, but i was lucky as i was the last person... he said "go to the elevator and push the button, then push SEA... as i saw the elevator i was in go down... i had a reading from alakazam, he said put on the mask quickly before the doors opened, and to return my natu... i quikcly returned natu, knowing it couldnt swim... and put on the mask, knowing its safety was more important, as we had grown so close to eachother... finally the doors flooded and i swam, luckily i had just managed to put on the mask, i guess him telling me was a test, to see if i was slow at everything... i understood that was punishment for my lateness. i got another reading and he told me to swim to wailord's mouth... i noticed alot of other trainers their, and once inside the mouth, i relesed natu... i told it their was a gastly and they could be friends as they were both similiar for being ghost/psy (i use psy short for psychic)... it nodded in understanding... i knew they all must be spies... what i didnt know is if it was a test... again!

May 31st, 2004, 4:31 PM
OOC and Story:

Ok, I guess everybody gets in(cept for radical_edward). I know that end of the year finals are coming and people aren't going to be here a lot. I just want this RPG to run smoothly if everyone posts.

Ooc: I'll be gone for almost two weeks starting tomarrow so don't expect many posts from me for a while

Ok. When you return you'll be entered into the storyline again. This is how things will go if you cant post for a week(end) or somethin.

Yeah you get in. :\ But can you notify an out of character posts. With OOC:
Now to the story!

The feel of motion stops. "It is time to exit. Return your pokemon to their poke'balls. The Wailords make out Remoraid as thankfulness. " Alakazam said whooshing it's arm and a pile of dead Remoraid appeared. "Take one and place it in front of the Wailord." It ordered.

It took one fish and walked out of the Wailord's mouth. It's tounge wiggled a bit. The trainers followed behind. "Masks on everyone." It said cautiously. It turned around to check they all had their masks on and Remoraid. Wailord opened its mouth and water poured in. The Alakazam swam up and placed a dead Remoraid in front of it, the trainers followed. Alakazam pointed forward and they swam for about 3 minutes when they arrived and what looked like a underwater Saffron City.

They swam up a tunnel which directed them to a pool of some sort. Light was reflecting on the water. A whistle blew. It got louder as they swam up... They reached the surface. Alakazam took off its breathing mask and gasped for air. The trainers did the same. "ID's PLEASE!" said a guard with black sunglasses on the edge of the pool. Alakazam swam over to him and handed him a card. "Special Recruitment Mission" Said the Alakazam. A Teddiursa appeared from behind the guard looking curious. He glanced at the card. He laughed. "Recuitment, what commander ordered you this mission?" He declared. "Agent 018. Agent ---?" Alakazam asked. The man hurried. "Agent 143 sir! I didn't know Ms. Tower had a er- pokemon on a recruitment misson"

Alakazam pointed to a ladder and said. "Everyone out come on. Keep your pokemon in their balls." They all climbed out. Alakazam transformed into a human man dressed in a black suit with black sunglasses. He walked over and shook the guard's hand. The Teddiursa with him frowned. He turned back to the trainers. " I'm a ditto by the way. Advanced training in Language and Transformation. Also known as Agent 564"

May 31st, 2004, 7:43 PM
I love using the quote function for OC ^^
A ditto that can speak and talk like a human! Impressive. I shall not let down my guard, though, there might be worse surprises., Lance thought.
From his experience as a Pokemon trainer (and master), there was something really fishy about the place. Pudding had sent him to check it out, trusting that he might do a better job at it. How should he tell her without raising the others' suspicions?
The teddiursa looked at him, and it seemed to give Lance a feeling that it is jealous of the Ditto man.
Lance looked into its eyes, and found himself briefly in a room filled with a lot of electrical sparks. He winced, and was brought back to reality. Lance tried not to act strangely and waited for furthur instructions.

June 1st, 2004, 12:22 AM
Zeo, now temporarily without his Water type companion stool at the back of the group, looking around the room we were in.
"...Wow. This place is pretty big. This is like HQ, exept underground...and bigger" He Brushed his hair back and had a quick look at some of the other trainers. after a long hard stare at Lance, Zeo came to the conclusion that he'd seen Lance somewhere before but couldnt quit figure out where or when.

(I dunno that his name is Lance. I just dunno what else to call him.)

June 1st, 2004, 3:35 AM

Dean gets in the elevator with the Alakazam and others. He noticed the pokemon pressed a unlabeled button. Leading to a floor called 'SEA'. Alakazam gave them breathing mask, Dean immeadiatly assumed they were going underwater. He wasn't prepared for the temperature of the water this morning.

They swam into a Wailord's mouth were they traveled for about a hour. Some of trainers spoke to one another. Some looked familiar. But Dean was not about to speak to any of them. The Wailord stopped and Alakazam told them to put Remoraid in front of it. 'Won't they just swim away?' Dean thought.

They swim up in a pool and the guard with a Teddiursa stare at us. He asked for IDs or something. But Alakazam took care of it. We all climbed out massively drenched. He got in and stood in the huddle of shivering trainers.

OOC: We're going to wait for some other ppl to posts before we go on.

June 1st, 2004, 4:12 AM
Zeo: Just call him the guy with red hair ;) I have no idea how Pudding is related to him yet =P

June 2nd, 2004, 3:18 PM
While Gastly goes to talk to Marill, I go to show my ID to Teddiursa and Ditto.

The rest of the group is talkitive, but I stay silent. Soon afterward, a Pichu approches and says "Greetings." I am not surprised. "I am P. I am from the boss. Come with me to find out your assignment." We are led into a room with one of those giant electronic maps. I notice that Gastly and Marill bring up the rear. A door opens.

June 2nd, 2004, 4:49 PM
While Gastly goes to talk to Marill, I go to show my ID to Teddiursa and Ditto.

The rest of the group is talkitive, but I stay silent. Soon afterward, a Pichu approches and says "Greetings." I am not surprised. "I am P. I am from the boss. Come with me to find out your assignment." We are led into a room with one of those giant electronic maps. I notice that Gastly and Marill bring up the rear. A door opens.

This ladies and gents is our first example of Power-Playing. It's fobidden in most RPGs and in this one too. Lanceiscool progressed through the storyline but not in his character. I JoWood will be making up all the story here. (BTW: is isn't a bad thing, I just wanted to point it out)

And we went to page 2 yesterday. I'll have to start PMing people. Subscribing to the thread helps you remember that you are in the RPG

June 2nd, 2004, 4:55 PM
Oops. SOrry. (Jumps up and erases most of post) (I can't really do it cause my mac doesn't likedoing that kind of stuff for some reason.) I didn't realize that was considered power-playing.

The Vince Knight
June 2nd, 2004, 10:42 PM
OOC: I haven't been posting for long time here cause I have lots of stuff to do.....
Drago Walked in and found a room saying: 004
"Thats me!" Drago said as he walked in.
"This place is good..." He said as he drank a cup of coke.

June 2nd, 2004, 10:53 PM
Agent No./100
Location/evergrade City,hoenn

If You Think I Am Late Tell Me?

June 2nd, 2004, 11:30 PM
Zeo, just followed the group quitely, not saying anything.

'Dammit. why wont someone tell us whats going on. I'm confused. and I have to pee. and whats with that red hair guy. he looks like Lance but Lance wouldnt leave his post. at least not for a really good reason...'

He noticed a mens room a little bit down a hall way and ran off to the toilet...

June 3rd, 2004, 4:08 PM
OOC: OK...this is getting confusing. Abhinav and Dragon Master, read the past posts and continue form there.

June 3rd, 2004, 4:11 PM
I woke up from my daydream and saw the little boy running to the little boy's room, i said "What a coincidence", my natu seemed quite interested in about this situation so it read ppl's minds to tell me anything i didnt know... i loved having a psy/flying pokemon... 1 that can fly,teleport and control mtter through the mind... what a catch (literally)... natu rested on my shoulder waiting for the next step i said "Yay!" but deep down inside i was still wondering if this was another test...
OOC: i did read da post, just didnt post cuz i had finals, but now skewls over yay!

June 4th, 2004, 4:25 AM

"We must meet Mrs. Towers. Follow me up hear." Said Ditto as he gestured at the stairs. The trainers walk up the steel staircase. "Can I borrow that radio sir? " Ditto asked te guard with the Teddiursa. He nodded his head and had his Teddiursa do the transfer.

Ditto talked into the radio. "Madam, we are here. Basement pool level; HQ Building."

A fine, sophisticated voice, "Great, gather them all to my office."

When they all walked up the staircase it looked like they were in an aquarium. The walls were made of glass or acrylic. Thousands of sea pokemon in their natural habitat.

We arrive at Mrs. Towers office. She asks us to take a seat.

Agent No./100
Location/evergrade City,hoenn

If You Think I Am Late Tell Me?

Yeah your too late. I made the Trainer Card myself or you can get Castrainer to make one for you.

June 4th, 2004, 4:34 AM
Everyone marvelled at the sight of the aquarium-like setting. Everyone, save for Lance. He seem to be fiddling with something inside of his black cloak around him. On seeing a Natu turning to look at his direction, he quickly shoved it back into his pocket.
Mrs. Tower invited everyone to be seated in neatly arranged rows of chairs.

June 5th, 2004, 8:32 AM

Dean follows the other trainers to Mrs. Towers' office. This room is also aquarium like. A school of Sharpedos swam by behind Mrs.Towers.

"Please. Take a Seat." she asked nicely. She was a heavyset lady with curly hair. All kinds of pokeballs were arranged on her desk. We waited for all the trainers to get in and take their seats.

OOC: We've moved to the 2nd page again! >_< I have to constantly keep PMin people to post. In the story Mrs.Towers will lecture us about why we are here, the agency, etc.

AFTER THIS we can do missions! But not until we get past this part.

June 5th, 2004, 4:31 PM
Sounds great!
Lance took his seat at the side, far end corner. Next to him was a boy who was starting to snore away the moment he sat down.

June 5th, 2004, 5:30 PM
i patiently waited at the end of the row of seats as my natu slept on my shoulder, jsut like abras he could read mind while sleeping so it wouldnt need to stay awake to know the explanation...i gently patted its shoulder and awaited the news

June 7th, 2004, 5:59 PM
"Is everyone here?" asked Mrs. Towers asked, her voice rising. She stood up and peeped around outside her office door. "Agent Triple o' can you shut my door for me and turn on the brighten lights."

"Surely" said a man with black sunglasses that had been sitting in a corner of the office, completely stationary for about 10 minutes. He got up and closed the glass door. He pressed a button on a nearby bookcase and all the glass in the office suddenly turned heavily black tinted. The man now stood at the door, like a guard.

The trainers sat in the large office awaiting the news they hoped for so long. Mrs. Towers sighed and began:

"First of all I want to thank you all for coming. Recruiting ones like yourselves isn't easy. Now first thing of order, your spies. The youngest ones we've got. That means you'll be underestimated by many. Take these. " She pulled something from under her desk. They looked like a pokedex, cell phone, and PDA.

"A spy locator, phone and pokedex. Internet acess, and you hack almost any Pokemon Government passcode. Your probably wondering why our whole base is made of acrylic glass. Well besides the marveous view of ocean we cannot afford to be tracks be sensing pokemon or devices. Although there is a constant bother of privacy matters.

There are two parts of the agency. Commands and Operations. I am the head of Commands for this base. Our other bases located in Fuschia City and Mossdeep City. And my friend Agent 000 is head of Operations for this base. My husband, Mr. Towers runs Operations of our Mossdeep City base. "

"Our enemy. Team Kardon. Unlike those unrealistic games Nintendo's managed to produce show old school Teams like Rocket, Aqua and Magma . Those teams really aren't a threat a all, compared to Team Kardon. Besides murdering pokemon and trainers. Kardon steals & attacks from Elite Four trainers. And we have also lost 16 agents and 33 pokemon to those-----." She stopped herself from going to far.

"You can only tell one of family members that your a spy for The pokemon Spy Agency. Everybody will know you as a group of researching trainers. This is the story you'll stick to every time. If you think that someone is on to your identity, contact us" She motioned towards the devices she gave them. "And over mind clearing Drozees will take care of it. If you dont you could risk telling the existence of our agency. IF it wasn't for us, Team Kardon would have taken over."

Agent 000 walked over to Mrs.Towers desk and said, "Lets get to the point. Are you ready to start a life of lies, secrecy, and mystery. Deceit even by your own allies?" He said with a grin. They agreed. "Well then your first mission begins now. Before you leave your pokemon will have been registered into our database. If you haven't noticed they're gone."

AHH SO MUCH TYPING! -_-' I'll post the mission after this.

June 7th, 2004, 9:41 PM
i looked around in alarm... my sleeping natu was gone... I remained calm, i looked at the 2 leaders and said, what makes you think we can take em if they beat the elite 4?

June 8th, 2004, 4:40 AM
i looked around in alarm... my sleeping natu was gone... I remained calm, i looked at the 2 leaders and said, what makes you think we can take em if they beat the elite 4?

Dunno... But onto the mission.

OOC: I'm establishing some kind of time.

Misson 001
From Agent Commander, 018 (Mrs. Towers)

Info: Today(OOC: Its around 9:00am ; ) is Tuesday so that means the National Poke' Park (a little north of Goldenrod) is holding a Bug-Catching Contest.

Breeders, and Trainers alike are trying to get their hands on some of those pokemon.

-One of you must win the contest. The First prize winner gets a Sun Stone. We need to examine that. Catching a Scyther or Pinsir , you have a better chance at winning.
-Talk to Pokemon Breeder Beverly. She's a spy and will give you a gift.

Other Intel: The pokemon that you catch can be kept as yours or you set them free.

Wild Pokemon in the Nation Park:
-Nidoran (female)
-Nidoran (male)
-Psyduck(in pond)

June 8th, 2004, 2:04 PM
OOC: did every1 else quit?
IC: ok ill go tothe pokemon bug contest & ill catch a scyther...

June 9th, 2004, 1:25 AM
no I think they might be asleep. or something

"so...um...Will you guys pay for the window I broke?" Asked Zeo as he was shoved out the door and on his way to the Pokemon Bug Contest.

"Hm. I hope thats a yes..."

The Vince Knight
June 10th, 2004, 5:34 AM
OOC: Opps sorry for being late I had to Do homework...
"Go Trapinch! Use Bite!" Said drago pointing at the scyther.
The scyther had fainted but trapinch held on to it and bit it some more...
"o_o; Trapinch stop so I can catch it."
Drago threw the pokeball at the Scyther...
Turn once..
Drago Ran happily to the front desk where all the People go there to see who is the winner.

June 10th, 2004, 11:11 AM
i had my natu use fly and drill peck to knock out the pinsir, they had no time to catch the scyther as the time was almost up... the pinsir was shiny and knew we would both be at an advantage... pinsir fought back with vicegrip, but my natu powerfully used psy to knock it out i threw the contest ball at it to capture it... Yes i got it... my natu and I cheered, and gained a level... it learned wish and i knew this was a great move!

June 10th, 2004, 6:40 PM
I'm using multiple characters in role-playing for a special reason.
Lance set off with his Dragonite, with his secret communicator in hand. He gave the details to someone and headed for the E4 headquarters.

A boy, dressed like a bug catcher received the call. He was about 12 years old in age, but there was something strange in his voice. He headed for the Bug catching contest for Lance.

"Pokemon Breeder Beverly...", he mumbled. He cannot give away her name, but he had to recognise her somewhat. "I shall save that for later."

He headed for the grass patch on the eastern side of the park. He managed to find a Gloom in the grasspatch and attempted to catch it. There seemed to be something decisively strange about this Gloom, a dark aura about it, which caused 3 of his special contest balls to be consumed by thin air.

He hurled a potion against the Pokemon, which vanished as it hit the Pokemon. Digging into his bag again, he threw a berry...then a gold berry...but all disappeared.

At his wits end, he threw a Full Heal at the Gloom. The Full Heal took effect and the Gloom fell to the ground, and he saw his chance to catch it. (And succeeded).

Checking his Pokemon, he noticed that the Gloom had been modified in a strange way to learn fire attacks, and had an electronic tag on it. He put in into a metal cylinder.

The bell sounded and he headed for the judging hut. He spotted the name "Beverly" on a keychain dangling from a girl's bag, and swapped the cylinder for a mystery item from her.

June 10th, 2004, 7:27 PM
Ooc; i dont get your post... (at least the last part about the cylinder)
IC: i headed towards the contest judging center and awaited the judges approval... i released my shiny pinsir, it shined and sparkeled the bedazzeled judges... I knew i had to talk to beverly but saw another spy had alrdy gotten the needed item... i calmed donw and waited patiently... my natu awaited the judges approval, and told me what the judges were thinking telepathically...it smiled as i pretended to be surpirsed with their high rating... almost perfect i said to myself...

June 12th, 2004, 1:02 AM
Zeo ran into the Judging building and stood at the end of the line talking to the two pokeballs in his hands.

"Psyduck. or Scyther...Scyther!" He put Psyducks ball in his back and got ready to present his Scyther to the judges

June 12th, 2004, 7:21 PM
OOC: We were suppose to be working in a group. Everyone please post this additional info.

AGE/(8 - 18)
Name/ Dean Major
Age/ 15
Appearance/ A black t-shirt w/ a blue shirt. White pair of sneakers. White cap some times twisted to the side.

Dean walked out of Mrs. Towers office with the current mission at hand. He retrieved his pokemon and so did the other trainers. Dean left the base on a Mantine.

He thought they were suppose to be working together. This was all to new for him.
When they arrived the Mantine flew back to the underwater base in Goldenrod City.

At the Nation Park he found & captured a Psyduck and a Gloom. The bell rang alarmingly as he headed off toward the judging building. There were 2 trainers from the office. They were spies obviously. (Kirby & Zeo)

STORY: Lets wait for the judging. We need more activity. You can roleplay choosing your pokemon for the contest or better them up for judging. Whatever, just dont powerplay or run off somewhere.

June 12th, 2004, 8:14 PM
NAME/ kirby/00 (not 7... 00 is nick)
APPEARANCE/ see the right trainer card...
i had my natu take one of my pokemon very stealthyfully and teleport out, as we were being trained as spies it was very good at being secretive... it fought and caught more pokemon for me, as i knew i couldnt leave especially if i was already judged... my natu fought scyther, as it told me telepathically and caught it, throwing ithe safari ball with its psy techniques... it caught a beedrill, and gloom as well, just as it teleported back, they judges looked at me, as it gave me the the 3 safari balls... i smiled & said " iwasnt done yet: here is my scyther,gloom, and beedrill... take a look, but i hope i didnt make any of the other contestants jealous... o well... =)"

June 13th, 2004, 5:08 AM
Just the extra info? This is my temporary look, and the real name is...backwards ;)
NAME/ Gind Dup
AGE/ 13
APPEARANCE/ Straw hat, shorts and T-shirt. And purple hair.

June 13th, 2004, 5:42 AM
ooc: remember me? i was away for some time but i'm back!
here is the extra info
NAME/ Alex
AGE/ 14
APPEARANCE/ Look at my trainer Card

ic: i walked in the direction of the National Park and the Bug Catching contest, when i reached it then the gurad asked "Do you have more than 1 pokemon with you" "No i don't" i replied "Ok you can go through but take these safari balls first and you have 20 minutes to catch as many pokemon as possible" "ok and thank you"
as i walked in i saw a Natu catching pokemon i sent Dratini out of it's pokeball and i said "Dratini use Extremespeed on every pokemon you find and bring them here
10 minutes later
a bunch of Scyther's and Pinsers and beedrill's and butterfree's were lying in front of me and i started throwing safari balls at them and i catched half of them and i went inside the judging building and said "I hope i'm not too late to be judged" i said "You are not too late just in time give me your safari balls so we can judge them" one of the judges said

June 13th, 2004, 8:06 AM
NAME/Lisha Lariat
POKEMON/Skarmory(named Swift)
LOCATION/Lilycove City, Hoenn

"Well Swift, I guess this is it. I haven' been to Goldenrod in along time, cuz of all the breeding......" *voice trails off* "Hey, is that an Alakazam?" *Swift nods* "Yup, thought so. I guess this is it then..."
Lisha walks into the Radio Tower. She says hello to the clerk and follows the Alakazam. It uses Telekinesis to tell her what it wants her to do. "You need to jump off of the Radio Tower." *Lisha jumps in surprise* "What?! What do you think I am, a stuntman?!" Lisha yells at the Alakazam. Alakazam points to Swift and 'says': "With the Skarmory, of course."
Lisha looks really embarrassed. "I knew that..."
She and Swift Practice their flying up and up and up to where only Lisha can stand.
She climbs up on Swift. "Here goes nothing..." Swift soars into the sky. "SKAR! SKARMORY!" Swift is overjoyed to fly over Johto. He gets tired after a while though, so he settles down at the base of the Radio Tower and we wait for Alakazam. About 1 minute later, Alakazam walks out of the door. "NOW can we go? You know, to the secret base?"Alakazam nods and beckons Lisha and Swift torwards the sea. "Alakazam. Zam." It says to Swift. "Skarmory," Swift answers. "Skarmory..."

June 13th, 2004, 5:36 PM
NAME/Lisha Lariat
POKEMON/Skarmory(named Swift)
LOCATION/Lilycove City, Hoenn

"Well Swift, I guess this is it. I haven' been to Goldenrod in along time, cuz of all the breeding......" *voice trails off* "Hey, is that an Alakazam?" *Swift nods* "Yup, thought so. I guess this is it then..."
Lisha walks into the Radio Tower. She says hello to the clerk and follows the Alakazam. It uses Telekinesis to tell her what it wants her to do. "You need to jump off of the Radio Tower." *Lisha jumps in surprise* "What?! What do you think I am, a stuntman?!" Lisha yells at the Alakazam. Alakazam points to Swift and 'says': "With the Skarmory, of course."
Lisha looks really embarrassed. "I knew that..."
She and Swift Practice their flying up and up and up to where only Lisha can stand.
She climbs up on Swift. "Here goes nothing..." Swift soars into the sky. "SKAR! SKARMORY!" Swift is overjoyed to fly over Johto. He gets tired after a while though, so he settles down at the base of the Radio Tower and we wait for Alakazam. About 1 minute later, Alakazam walks out of the door. "NOW can we go? You know, to the secret base?"Alakazam nods and beckons Lisha and Swift torwards the sea. "Alakazam. Zam." It says to Swift. "Skarmory," Swift answers. "Skarmory..."

Good lil roleplay. Sorry but you've wasted your time. Nobody can join the RPG anymore (subject to change).

ic: i walked in the direction of the National Park and the Bug Catching contest, when i reached it then the gurad asked "Do you have more than 1 pokemon with you" "No i don't" i replied "Ok you can go through but take these safari balls first and you have 20 minutes to catch as many pokemon as possible" "ok and thank you"
as i walked in i saw a Natu catching pokemon i sent Dratini out of it's pokeball and i said "Dratini use Extremespeed on every pokemon you find and bring them here
10 minutes later
a bunch of Scyther's and Pinsers and beedrill's and butterfree's were lying in front of me and i started throwing safari balls at them and i catched half of them and i went inside the judging building and said "I hope i'm not too late to be judged" i said "You are not too late just in time give me your safari balls so we can judge them" one of the judges said

OOC:More detail next time. But in case of time, its cool.

NAME/ Gind Dup
AGE/ 13
APPEARANCE/ Straw hat, shorts and T-shirt. And purple hair.

OOC: Arent you in multicharacter? Is this for Lance or pudding? You didnt post Lance's main signup(first page) How are you doing this?

After we hold judging we will unite as a group. BTW its about 1:00 o clock pm on Tuesday.

"Contestants please step forward!" Said a hefty man with a beard. He gestured to a group of sitting people, the judges. "And our judges will begin judging in just a moment. We'll be right back and dont touch that remote! " He said finishing pointing a video camera, while the guy behind it raised an open hand.

June 13th, 2004, 7:48 PM
I will introduce Pudding when we gather as a group. Jowood: Check your PM for some hints on the multiplayer stuff.

June 14th, 2004, 5:39 AM
So. so we have to do the age thing?

Appearence\Black T-Shirt with the Green Symbol That's on Ashs Hat, Jeans and Blue Shoes

Zeo lay Scythers ball on the Judging table with all the other pokeballs and let Psyduck and Marill out to watch the judging.

"They you go guys" Marill looks at Psyduck funny. "Hey, Marill why look at Psyduck like tha...Huh?" Zeo noticed that Psyduck was more gold than The Yellow of a normal Psyduck and looked up 'offcolor pokemon' in his Pokedex.

"If your pokemon is off-color it can mean oen of 2 things. either your pokemon is sick. or it is an extremely rare shiny pokemon"

Zeo looked back at Psyduck and felt its forehead "well. your not burning up...so that means. AH! YOU'R A SHINY POKEMON!" Zeo Called Psyduck into its Pokeball and ran up to the judging table to swap its ball with Scythers, as the judges came out and saw him.

"Young Man. once you have laid your pokemon on the judging table, you may not touch it untill it has been judged!" Zeo looked kind of sad but slowly moped off into a Chair next to Dean. Marill Came running over to him looking worried "its ok Marill, Scyther still has a chance" he said as he released Psyduck out of its Pokeball to watch the judging...

June 14th, 2004, 12:23 PM
i waited in line next to him (i thoguht i was alrdy judged but i guess u decide that) i waited behind him knowing my shiny pinsir would win... i planned on stealing a sun stone after the competition to w/ my telporting natu, then i would evolve my gloom...

June 15th, 2004, 4:45 AM
WE are missing a few peeps, but we'll go on.

Kirby: Shiny Pinsir
Dean: Bedrill
Alex: ???
Drago: Scyther
Beverly: Shiny Beautifly

Correct? Judging will begin very soon. Everyone who hasn't caught their pokemon, do so now.

June 16th, 2004, 5:44 AM
You forgot:
Gind Dup: (Odd) Gloom

June 16th, 2004, 9:12 AM
Ok, Contestants:
Kirby: Shiny Pinsir
Dean: Bedrill
Alex: ???
Drago: Scyther
Beverly: Shiny Beautifly
Gind Dup: (Odd) Gloom

"And where back at the Nation Park with the judging of the Bug Catching contests. The judges think this is a hard one." Said the same hefty man who was talking to the camera.

A tall, thin woman dressed in fine silks stood up and said, "Trainers please present your pokemon now"

And with that said she sat the trainers released their pokemon. First up was Zeo he walked up and to the panel of judges and released his Scyther. The cameraman got a closer look then it cut to Zeo.

The judges clapped and wrote down things. Next up was Kirby, he released the Shiny Pinsir he'd caught. The appalause was louder be the judges looked sternly. The Pinsir was shining gold.

The woman gestured to a Dean and he walked up and released the Bedrill. They clapped as usual and the judges wrote down things again. Then Drago, released his scyther. It was a bit different color from Zeo's. They wrote down more and clapped.

A woman with a Plusle at her shoulder walked up and released a Shiny Beautifly. The appalause was greater than ever. As the Beautifly filled the room with a Sweet Scent.

The finely dressed woman smiled and wrote down a score. And she nodded at Dup, and she walked up and released a Gloom with a strong black/purple arua around it. The smile faded off her face. "Your name, miss?" asked the woman. Other judges astounded.

The camera zoomed in closly on the arua around the Gloom. "Gind Dup" She told her.
The judges exchanged looks and clapped, though with a serious face.

A few minutes later the woman stood up and announced the Results.

Zeo:Scyther | 13 points/ 3rd
Kirby: Shiny Pinsir | 18 points / 2nd
Dean: Bedrill | 10 points/ 5th
Drago: Scyther | 11 points/4th
Beverly: Shiny Beautifly | 20 points/perfect score /1st
Gind Dup: (Odd) Gloom | 20 points/ perfect score/ 1st

The woman got out and handed out prizes. They all walked outside with Breeder Beverly.

The woman said to the rest of the judges,
"We will see them again, I assure you. Only Team Kardon has pokemon like that! That thing derserved a ZERO! This 'll make front page poke' news."

June 16th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Is it too late to join?
If not:

NAME/Pokemon Flamer (Instead of Tamer! :P )
LOCATION/National Park/Johto (Right now...)

June 16th, 2004, 10:58 PM
X_X Dup won, when he didn't deserved it =P
Cyndaquil: Yup, I afraid it's probably too late for you to join, maybe you could watch the show while waiting for the next batch to be called up by Jo?
Dup received the prize cautiously with both hands, after having observed the judges' reaction to that strange Pokmon he caught for the competition. There was a loud chattering among the crowd of contestants, and Dup waited for Beverly's signal to get everyone to gather.

After all the attention from the contest, Dup shyly avoided all the reporters, pulling his hat down to cover his face while going closer to catch a look at Beverly's Shiny Beautifly.

June 17th, 2004, 8:39 AM
Is it too late to join?
If not:

NAME/Pokemon Flamer (Instead of Tamer! :P )
LOCATION/National Park/Johto (Right now...)

I'll let you know. You migth can take a spot for somebody who hasn't posted. Deoxys55 read my PM, but still hasn't posted. Everybody hold off for a while, I'm goin post some more tonight.

June 18th, 2004, 5:25 PM
*revives rp*, OOC: i know you didnt want us to post, but since u didnt post, and i dont want u 2 get in trouble for double posting i thought this would help =)
U OWE ME... j/k
IC: i didnt care, i knew either way i was getting a sunstone... i awaited my prize for 2nd place (3rd is an everstone, is 2nd place a nugget)

June 18th, 2004, 8:56 PM
OOC: Thanks. People aren't postin, I thought this would be more active when school lets out. Guess not. SO ONTO THE STORY:

We all gather outside with Beverly.

"Here" She said handing over something to Dean.

"I have to go, cant blow my cover" She said whispering. She walked off into the horizon with the Shiny Beautifly at her side.

She had given us a piece of paper. It read:

Hello fellow agents. I'm agent triple zero, head of operations. This is TOP SECRET. Even to other spies. Including Mrs. Towers. But not to the others in your group.

Now, Operations is in charge of gathering intelligence. Well I need your help to do this. You need to get to Saffron City to the Fighting Gym. There will be Team Kardon members there, so be careful.

This mission is extremely dangerous(I know its only your 2nd mission) and there will be many encounters on your journey to Saffron. Meet me there in two days. Over & out.

Enclosed are 10 tickets to the Train which you can take from Goldenrod to Saffron. The next train leaves tommorrow morning. At 9:00am. Also there is $5,000 to stay a night at the poke'center till morning leftover monies can be spent however you like.

Pokemon You will encounter:
Train Station

Poke' Center (gifts from Nurse Joy)
-Reg Egg - Torchic
-Yellow Egg - Pichu
-Blue Egg - Porygon
- Brown Egg - Eevee

All of these are first come first serve. I'll explain later.

-Stay at the Poke'Center for one night.
-Board the train at 9:00 am .
- Battle 2 Team Kardon Members
-Meet Agent 000 at the Fighting Gym

Lets work as a group. Not one person go walk off to the poke'center and snatches a egg.

June 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Gind Dup looked closely at Dean's paper. He frowned when Dean said that they had to work together as a group, and he made an excuse to go off for a while.
A girl with long, silky black hair re-entered the group. "Name's Gind Dup", she said in a low voice, "Backwards".

The Vince Knight
June 19th, 2004, 2:45 AM
OOC: Mission 2!!! Are we supposed to go to pokemon center first?
Drago was ready for this mission but he battled some sunkern first before he made his way to the train.

June 19th, 2004, 1:50 PM
I left after natu secretly teleported behind the counter and stole a sunstone... it held it in its close beak and it teleported on my shoulder while I waited outside... i i was proud and said: "gloom owes you!"

June 19th, 2004, 6:35 PM
I thought that instructions were: Lets work as a group. Not one person go walk off to the poke'center and snatches a egg.

June 19th, 2004, 10:04 PM
OOC:I edited a few Team Magma sprites to look how I think Team Kardon would look. also I made one of me. if you gusy want a sprite of you. just shout out

EDIT: They don't seem to want to attatch so PM me if you wanna see em.

Zeo just stood and looked at the paper.

'Um. Dean? are we allowed to have some of our other Pokemon Transferred to us?'

Zeos bag started ringing. he opened it and pulled out his cell phone.

'um. Hello?...Oh Hi, Mum. no I'm uh. I'm out with some friends...no. I'll be back soon....oh really? thats cool...ok bye'

He turned off his Cell and put it back in his Bag.

'so...can we head off to the pokemon centre? I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda tired. and just standing here isnt really doing anything for the mission'

June 20th, 2004, 9:45 AM
I ran abck and followed the group just as Zeo's cell rang, i agreed when he asked about the pokemon center and followed as we all got there together... i suggested "why dont we jsut use my natu to teleport its much faster, plus i think htey might know i stole the sunstone lets get out of here quick!"

June 20th, 2004, 10:06 AM
I'm bored. Everyone Give me your description, Your Sex and your Main Pokemon and I'll make sprites

'I dunno. walking seems to be healthier. also, we don't have to be there right away. we can check out a few things around the city before we check in ata the Pokemon Center'

Zeo let Marill out of its Pokeball

'Why don't we let our Pokemon out to play for a while?'

June 20th, 2004, 10:23 AM
My description: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/rs_trainers/43.png

my main pokemon: is natu

Sex: Male

June 20th, 2004, 10:32 AM
My description: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/rs_trainers/43.png

my main pokemon: is natu

Sex: Male

OOC:It would be wonderful if the Image wasnt a Red X. sorry is that sounded rude.

Heres Team Kardon. JoWood, What kind of Pokemon do they use?

RP: 'Hey, Kirby wanna have a battle?' (we can battle on AIM or something then one of us post it here)

June 20th, 2004, 10:42 AM
since they r all in black there use dark pokemon, and whuts the problem with red? ok fine ill battle u online my sn is kfashie

June 21st, 2004, 6:58 PM
Heres Team Kardon. JoWood, What kind of Pokemon do they use?

Nice sprites, I didn't have a general idea of what Team Kardon looks like so this is it! Erm they use all kinds of pokemon. Generally dark, ghost and normal.

I thought that instructions were: Lets work as a group. Not one person go walk off to the poke'center and snatches a egg.

They were, Kirby just stole a sun stone.

'I dunno. walking seems to be healthier. also, we don't have to be there right away. we can check out a few things around the city before we check in ata the Pokemon Center'

No, we have to check in the pokemon center. Battles and pokemon await us.

I tell face everyone and fold up our mission.

I say to them, " The center's down there. I think center is down in the city. After we check in maybe we can explore a night on the town."

We started walking towards Goldenrod City.

June 21st, 2004, 7:51 PM
Zeo: Description of Pudding is a bit tricky, since she likes to disguise. She spots long black hair, has brown eyes. Dresses in a dark blue dress. Female.
"...so Kirby stole a Sunstone, but I got one anyway." Pudding said, tossing the stone in her hands up and down.

June 22nd, 2004, 12:24 AM
'Hey! I just realised Kirby and I never had our battle.' He Turned to Kirby 'Do you wanna wait untill we've checked in at the Pokemon Center, Kirby?'

OOC: EDIT: Purin, My dear. My attempt at a Pudding Sprite

June 22nd, 2004, 7:28 PM
I'll have to PM everyone again. My bad if you got the PM and your active.

June 23rd, 2004, 9:01 AM
OOC: Sorry. Been busy. What's happened so far?

June 24th, 2004, 3:33 PM
you didnt pm me at all... i dont really want to battle at this time

June 24th, 2004, 7:46 PM
The summary that awas mentioned in the PM is here -

We have visited the Goldenrod Base and recieved our first mission from Mrs.Towers,

our boss. She told us that after our first mission, we were to meet Poke'Breeder

Beverly. She would give us something. Strangely, Beverly had given us a mission

assigned from Agent 000. The head of Operations at our base. He tells us that we are

to keep this mission secret even among Mrs.Towers (everybody boss).

We are suppose to check-in at the poke'center and board the Goldenrod train and 9:00 am the next morning. We we arrive at Saffron City we will meet Agent 000 at the Fighter's Gym (north in the city) for further instructions.

!!!! NOTE: I will leave for vacation this saturday. I may be able to get on a computer but I cannot assure it. If this is my last post here, everyone follow these instructions:

1. Check in the poke'center. (above is post that tells you that Nurse Joy gives out eggs. We you check-in everyone will pick the egg they want[look above]. This on first come, first serve basis. Meaning, whoever gets there first gets the egg they want. [ All the more reason to post :laugh: ]

2. Board the train the next morning.

3. At Saffron City meet Agent 000 in the Fighter Gym

4. Wait until more instructions are given.(till I return)

I might be busy from here on. I'm trusting everyone can do the above. After that this RPG will wait until I return. I just don't want to be too far behind.

June 24th, 2004, 9:27 PM
Zeo's Pudding Sprite: *Clicks* Wow, it looks great! ^^ Thanks!
Uh, where did that link go to? O_O;; I thought I just saw it...

"So we'll have to get to the Pokecentre? How far is ittt...!" Pudding had unknowingly walked into the wall of a building, and bumped her head.
"Ouch.." Pudding rubbed her head and saw that they have reached the Pokecentre.
Nurse Joy rushed out to meet the group. "Are you alright?" she asked. "Come inside, it's late."
Nurse Joy ushered the group into a room, which seems to have been specially booked as there was no one instead, compared to the other few rooms they had passed by.
In the room, an egg was placed on every bunk bed, waiting for their new owners to receive them.
Pudding, forgetting about her little accident earlier on, ran and picked a Yellow egg.

So what will everyone else be getting?

June 25th, 2004, 1:17 AM
Zeo followed the rest of the group into the pokemon Center "oooh, Red!" Zeo jumped up onto the top bunk and snagged the red egg. "I wonder what it's gonna be" Zeo put the egg into his bag ang hung his head down over Puddings Bed "Hi!, I'm Zeo!" He Held his hand out to shake Puddings Hand...

June 25th, 2004, 3:34 AM
Zeo followed the rest of the group into the pokemon Center "oooh, Red!" Zeo jumped up onto the top bunk and snagged the red egg. "I wonder what it's gonna be" Zeo put the egg into his bag ang hung his head down over Puddings Bed "Hi!, I'm Zeo!" He Held his hand out to shake Puddings Hand...
"Hi! I'm Pudding!" Pudding shaked Zeo's hand in return. "That's a cute Marill you have." she commented, and sent out her Igglybuff to play with it.
"By the way," Pudding cautiously looked around before turning to face Zeo, Dean and Kirby, and said it really quietly, "that Lance you met earlier on was me. Since it was our first visit, I had to take some safety precautions."

The Vince Knight
June 25th, 2004, 3:39 AM
"Brrrr..... It's cold out there Nurse Joy Can I book in? Ok Thanks I'll just go to my room now..."
He slept until the next day....

June 25th, 2004, 5:41 AM
"Hi! I'm Pudding!" Pudding shaked Zeo's hand in return. "That's a cute Marill you have." she commented, and sent out her Igglybuff to play with it.

"Ha ha! thanks! I begged and Begged and Professer Oak Gave me a Marill instead of a regular Starter" He Watches Marill and Igglybuff play for a second before turning back to Pudding

"By the way," Pudding cautiously looked around before turning to face Zeo, Dean and Kirby, and said it really quietly, "that Lance you met earlier on was me. Since it was our first visit, I had to take some safety precautions."

"Wow. That was an awesome costume you had on. you looked like the REAL Lance!" Zeo Started Laughing and fell head first out of the top bunk and got Knocked out at the side of Puddings bed...

http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/invasion/Zeo-Pudding-Battle.bmp I trust we'd be allowed to battle like this when the time comes? like Tag Team Battles?

June 25th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Blue Egg - Porygon
i took the blue egg from the bunker, and thought a blue egg must be a water pokemon, or someother blue pokemon, but after hearing Pudding tell us all she was the Lance lookalike i said in a whisper "well that ws kinda obvious, why would lance have come to a spy agency, jsut make sure no1 else thinks its too obvious..." i went to the last bed where the egg, still hadnt been claimed, and took the egg from the sleeping trainer, i explained to the rest that were awake, im just making sure he doesnt knock it off his bed, so i gently put by my bed on the floor next to the blue egg... i made sure the brown egg wouldnt be broken... i felt like i had 2 eggs, but knew only 1 was mine... for now... (i wont steal jsut go along w/ it)

June 25th, 2004, 7:21 PM
We've got a thief, a disguiser among us...nice.
"Dittos are dead useful to have", Pudding whispered as she winked. "You alright, Zeo?"
Pudding talked for a little while before taking out a few pieces of fabric to work on.

June 25th, 2004, 7:29 PM
the next day i woke up and it was 8:30, i woke-up every1 and said "we have to be at the train station by 9:00 remember!" cmon we have to go now...
you could make this as interesting as it was in the beggining by having more plot and stufff, i thoguht it was so cool i nthe beginning b/c you had the mysterious Alakasam and the wailord,but now it seems to organized, i liked the randomness better... (not saying its boring and im not quiting btw)

June 25th, 2004, 8:24 PM
the next day i woke up and it was 8:30, i woke-up every1 and said "we have to be at the train station by 9:00 remember!" cmon we have to go now...
you could make this as interesting as it was in the beggining by having more plot and stufff, i thoguht it was so cool i nthe beginning b/c you had the mysterious Alakasam and the wailord,but now it seems to organized, i liked the randomness better... (not saying its boring and im not quiting btw)

;) Ok, I will be creative. Trust me, I'll make the story good. (I won't be RPin my character, Dean while I'm gone so just act like he's still in the group. But not saying anything. )

-Time : 8:30 am Wednesday. (The train leaves at 9:30)

(Bit of powerplaying). As the agents awoke the next morning at the pokemon center of Goldenrod, Nurse Joy was doing a bit of spying herself...

"There waking up. " whispered Nurse Joy into the phone. She was watching a security camera installed in the agents room.

"Now, the eggs. They shadow obtain shadow pokemon right? " a voice spoke back.

Nurse joy glanced at the top camera, I train with a fainted Ponyta was trying to enter. She said into the phone, "Yeah, I did the ritual on the eggs. The pokemon should hatch shadow. But don't worry, I dont think any of them can see the auras around them. "

The voice laughed and said, "Those tickets are to Saffron City. Switch them, let them enjoy a ride on the... other train. The ticketer will be one of our grunts, he'll know what to do."

"HOW I AM SUPPOSE TO SWITCH THE TICKETS! " asked Nurse Joy with a more loud whispers. She was careful not to draw attention.

"DO IT" The voice bellowed back. And then there was nothing but a dial tone.

(You guys can roleplay all this stuff. I'm just telling what happens since I wont be here. )

In the poke' center later on. About 9:00 am.

The trainers were leaving the center and Nurse Joy hurried over to them.

"Ahhhh. Why are leaving so soon!? " asked Nurse Joy. She looked nervous. Stay for beakfast.

One of the trainers said , "We've got a train to board at 9:30, we can eat on there. "

Nurse Joy smilied grimly to herself. "I've got class A tickets. One for each you. Its much better than the old shabby one they've got running." Nurse Joy said taking the old tickets in exchange for ' class A ' ones.

She smiled happily now rushing them out the centre. She spoke into a small microphone pinned on here dress disguised as a pokeball. " Kardon 1 reporting, mission complete. "

---------------------> 9:15 AM

The agents entered the station and handed the ticketer the new tickets they recieved from Nurse Joy. A small, blonde girl was waiting quietly on a bench playing with a Kecleon. She got up and handed in her ticket a well.

"You all will be boarding our special train. " The ticketer told them. He was a old wrinkle man. "Follow me..."

He them the agents along with the little girl to the boarding platform. There was no train. "GO GASTLY " said the ticketer letting out a Gastly. He gave it whistle.

The Gastly blew the whistle hard. Harder... A long train that looked as if was made of smoke appeared. "Kardon 2, Mission Complete" he mumbled returning his Gastly and leaving them alone.

Everything disapeered except for the trainers and the train. They were standing on nothing but thick smoke or what smelled like dead air.

They boarded the train looking spooked. Two Gengars ushered them to their seats. They took off in the air for Saffron, running through the steerts. The train gave the people no reaction but a little rush of wind. It looked like they were ramming into people. And running on invisble tracks...

Roleplay up here and follow the instructions above. Good luck.

Pokemon on Ghost Train :
All Ghost Pokemon. (you can catch them)

June 26th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Zeo Sat in his Seat shivering "Has anyone else noticed that it's..." He Cecked the Temperiture gage "...Below Zero on here? not to mention nothing seems too solid..."

He Recalled Marill back into it's pokeball to try and keep it warm and pulled out his Pokedex and Scanned one of the Gengars and read what Information the Pokedex had found "well. that Explains why it's cold...and why Dean has 4 shadows" Zeo Pointed out the 4 Shodows behind Dean which quickly turned back into Gengars and Ran down the hall....

June 26th, 2004, 4:32 AM
This isn't good, and the train environment is cold,, thought Pudding, as she observed the egg in her backpack. Something seemed to be calling out from the egg, something of pain. Maybe I should try something...
Pudding placed the egg around her arms, hugging it while singing a song to it. She spotted a Gastly behind Zeo. "Zeo, move away from that seat while I get something out."
Pudding retrieved 2 Cleanse Tag from her bag and gave one to Zeo and Dean. "Sorry Kirby, (and everybody else,) but you and I have to do without it. Shall we all run around for a while to explore the train? I'm getting bored by these Ghost Pokemon here."

June 26th, 2004, 4:45 AM
"Yeah" He said putting on his Jacket "Sitting here is kind of Creepy. also I want to try and catch one of these pokemon. they're buggin me. Maybe if I catch one they'll leave us alone.." He stood up and Waited for Pudding and whoever else was coming...

The Vince Knight
June 27th, 2004, 3:39 AM
"Arrghhhh I need to go on the train now!"
He rished tio nurs Joy and snatched the tickets.
"I'm late!"
He borded the train in time to meet Zeo and Pudding.
"Hi guys I'm Drago,The Dragon_Master spy! Nice to see you two!"
Dragop sat down with them and he was talking with them.

June 27th, 2004, 3:57 AM
Zeo Stood motionless looking at Drago strangely for a second "How did you get on a Moving train?"

A Haunter came into view at the end of the corridor "Oh boy! A Haunter! Go Marill! Use Water Gun!" He sent out Marill and a battle begun in the middle of the train. a Zeo eventually catches the Haunter. "Alright! I caught a Haunter!"

He Sat Back down and Used Full Restore on Marill and Haunter and recalled them back into their balls.

He sat next to Pudding smiling like he just beat the elite 4...

June 28th, 2004, 2:44 AM
Pudding cheered. "Way to go! I don't fancy ghost types, but I'll get one for fun." Pudding said.
Pudding ran to a Gastly at the corner of a train door. She got out Igglybuff. However, instead of attacking the Gastly, Igglybuff tried talking to it. Gastly ignored her. Strange, usually Pokemon should talk to Igglybuff, any kind, it's just too outgoing for one.
Pudding was curious, and got out a Pokeball. "Oh well, this is the only way." Pudding threw the ball at Igglybuff's head. The ball bounced up as Igglybuff jumped, making it's way for Gastly. Gastly dodged to the left, but unknown to it, the ball was reacting strangely, as it bounced off the train door towards it.
A few moments later, Pudding obtained the Gastly.

June 28th, 2004, 4:34 AM
'Good Job! How'd you do that without really inflicting damage?'

He Looked out the window for a second 'Shouldnt we be in Saffron by now? and why is it so dark out there? we left at 9:30 in the morning so it couldnt be dark yet' He looked at his watch 'Its not even 10:00am yet' He turned to the others 'Seriously I think we're on the wrong train...'

June 28th, 2004, 12:20 PM
I'm usin a library computer -_-. I'm in Richmond, VA. But onto the storyline...

The ghost makes it's way underground, the darkness scares the agents and the little girl.

A voice came over the speaker, "We will be arriving at Team Kardon's Secret Saffron Base in about 20 minutes". It was bold announcement. The agents were suppose to be arriving at the Saffron train station.

The train came to a stop. It was so dark you couldn't see your shadow and so cold you could barely feel your skin.

"Destination, Team Kardon Secret Saffron Base." The voice on the speaker said again.

A ghost woman appeared and departed the train. The trainers dropped down from the ghost seats and in a dark presence.

"The ghost train. Its amazing, only the loud cries of ghosts can summon it. Once you board you become one with the train, a ghost. And once the train is summoned you return to your orginal state. " Said a man's voice and with that light flooded the underground hallway.

He was wearing a black uniform. It was one of Team Kardon's Admin.

July 1st, 2004, 1:11 PM
revives rp...
jsut as the announcements is being said, i see a shedinja, and knew this was 1 of the only ways i would catch 1... i used my natu and his fly attack to knock it out... i threw a pokeball and caught it!

July 2nd, 2004, 2:34 AM
Something I need to ask here: What's power-playing? I'm afraid I may fall into it's traps.

"Kirby! That Shedinja isn't real!" Pudding screamed as the Pokeball faded from Kirby's hand. Everything around them was an illusion, as their bodies slowly faded with each session of the train lights being on-and-off.

This is a speciality of Team Kardon, meaning that they must specialise in Ghost type Pokemon. Pudding thought. This is easy, at least for me. I need to think of a way to get us out of here, fast. Igglybuff isn't affected by the event, meaning...?

Pudding, for once, turned to Kirby and Zeo to ask what they could do.

July 2nd, 2004, 10:33 AM
Power Playing is like when you havent posted for months, someone takes control of you for a while until you come back. basically just someone controlling someone elses character

'what can we do?...once the Train diffapears we'll be prefectly visible...'

Zeo lifted his head to look at the others 'I know I'm not our leader...but I think the only way to safely get out of here is to battle our way out. Everyone get your best pokemon ready...' He looked down at Marill 'Don't worry, Buddy. everythings gonna be fine' He turned to look out the window and saw a bunch of people in what looked like Black Team Magma Uniforms With some very big and powerful looking Pokemon...

JoWood, I Changed Seto_Girl in your trainer card into a Team Kardom member, out of pure bordem and thinking it's strange to see Magma and Kardon hand in hand. also. Could you do me a favour being those are some of my only sprites and put 'Kardon Sprites by Zeo' or something?

July 2nd, 2004, 12:57 PM
that was powerplaying other ppl cuaght ghost pokemon and now when i catch 1 it doesnt count... pudding dont be rude...
IC: it didnt disapear in my hand, she must have been going crazy w/ fear from the events that happened... i looked out the window and prepared for battle, knowing it would be easy neway...

July 2nd, 2004, 3:30 PM
'What?' Zeo had turned around and looked at Kirby as if he just herd what kirby was thinking 'Did you just say that fighting our way out of Team Kardons base is going to be easy?' Zeo directed Kirbys attention to the window and pointed to a bunch of containment tanks 'Mate, I think your gonna get a rude awakening.' Inside the Tanks were what looked like ugly little unborn Mewtwos. The Lights flickered again as everyone looked around 'We're slowing down...get ready...'

July 2nd, 2004, 4:20 PM
i said "dont read my mind, if you can, thats whut natu is for..." i turned and looked at them, i thought they were weak, thats why they had to have crazy looking pokemon... w/ o those they would never win... i prepared to leave the train, i hoped the others would follow, but decided my natu was ready...

July 2nd, 2004, 4:32 PM
...I can read minds? it sounded like you said it clearly out loud

Zeo was confused now watching Kirby walk to the exit of the train.
Zeo followed cautiously, slapping himself hard across the face every few steps...

July 2nd, 2004, 4:56 PM
"no actually i just said that to see if you were stupid... i guess you are... and jsut to not confuse u my natu is a pokemon, jsut icnase you 4got that..." i stepped off the train and sent out my gloom,beedrill,scyther, natu, and shedinja... i looked at them and said "you better be ready..." the sent out ghastly my gloom already knocked it out with solar beam... i "i said you better be ready, why dont you use those retarded looking mewtows huh? they might almost stand a chance... and i do mean a Chance..." i ssaw them laugh, trying to hide their embarrassment...
(my char is mena, not me so dont think i hate u)

July 2nd, 2004, 5:22 PM
Your all are falling apart. There's only 4 (or 6 if you count Dragon_master & Deoxys55) of us. (Three, excluding myself. You guys). BTW thanks for the new trainer card Zeo. I use that one. (I dont gotta host it. XD )

[To Purin = Powerplayin is advancing in the story w/ another character or plotting out the story yourself. We'll get a chance to do that in battles. now. ]

Onto the story...

The children exited the train. (The admin speaks in my last post. )

There are 4 grunts (that battle like Elite 4 trainers). All are battling the trainers. One of them are battling Dean. (but I cant roleplay him now.)

The grunt battling Zeo is No. 1, Battling Pudding No. 2 ,Kirby No. 3 .

No. 1
Description : Male, black Elite 4 hat. All black Kardon Uniform. Name : Harold
Pokemon: Misdrevus, Lv. 5 / Mightyena Lv. 10

No. 2
Description : Female, Ankle length hair. Kardon Uniform. Name : Jenna
Pokemon: Jigglypuff Lv. 5 / Houndor Lv. 10

No. 3
Description : Female, Short spiked blonde hair. Kardon Uniform. Name : Keisha
Pokemon: Teddiursa Lv. 5 / Dragonair Lv. 10

I only did these 3, because you guys post more often. I'm allowing you to powerplay the battle. But make it a detailed battle. No short stuff like two attacks and a faint. Good luck...

July 2nd, 2004, 5:57 PM
my gorgeous natu pooped on the tedddiursa as it woke-up from the baby nap it was having... it started cry as i looked at it with an impressively disappointed look... it tried to catch the natu but natu jsut fly up high using future sight, waiting for the surprise it was going to get... once it decided not to anymore it made a few wishes and then fly in to battle... it used psy to slam it into the ground making a earthquake arise and surround and suffocate teddiursa... it hyperbeamed through them, but that was natu's plan as it broke its only barrier of safety and was unnaware and tired as the future sights hit him 1 by 1 with poweful blows almsot killing it... it would have died had it not evolved... it the charged at natu at natu used a teleport and psy attack... it predicted its moves as ursaring hit it with swift knowing it wouldnt miss, but as i said natu had poredicted and recovered w/ wish... then the sky attack came... it slammed hard into ursaring and it fell almost decapiated to the floor... the girl returned it quickly... she sent out dragonair i sent out sheinja as it kept using shadow ball imune to the dragon attacks... it took a few hit before dragonairs sp. def fell to nearly minimum then it followed up with a powerful silverwind that was about to finish it as ragonair used twister match it... it had to defend itself, knowing if it was strogner iw wouldnt affect shedinja, only stop its attack.... shedinja used psychic to power-up the silver wind and its ghost energy to move it through the twister as any ghost could, and the wind blew away dragonair... until it flew and used flamethrower, my shedinja embraced the attack, but didnt faint, as i had given it focus band... it was disappointed at dragonairs patheticness, it finished it off with a silverwind,psy-wave and shadowball combo, as it held dragonair still with its psy attack...

July 2nd, 2004, 7:40 PM
"You still had the Shedinja? Looks like my eyes were tricking me..."
Pudding sent out Igglybuff in a battle with a female Team Kardon member, Jenna. "A baby Pokemon? What a wimp." She sent out a Houndour. Igglybuff was not at all afraid of the difference in size. "What spunk, I like that! But it won't pay..." She sent out a fire spin attack as a command. Igglypuff seems to be covered in a whirlpool of fire.
"Ok, it's your turn." he said. Pudding didn't say anything at all, not even a command.
Igglybuff was gone from the whirlpool, and was now on the top of Houndour's head. It gave an effective sing attack which sent it to dreamland. Igglybuff now proceeded to use Dream Eater, which drained it off of it's life slowly, and slowly. The Pokemon did not stir, and was soon out of hp.
Having left no other Pokemon to battle, the lady fled for her life.

"Looks like Iggly's trained up to much", Pudding said, as Igglybuff struggled to keep itself from evolving.

July 2nd, 2004, 8:58 PM
Kirby I think your meant your Character deserves a good hard kick in the pants. :)

Zeo stood on guard with Harold as they both sent out their first pokemon. 'Marill! use Water Gun!' Marill obeyed it's orders and fired a Water Gun attack which his right on target between Misdrevus' eyes. Misdrevus shook off the water in time to seem Marill land a Hydro Pump inches from the exact place Water Gun had hit it. Harold Recalled Misdrevus and sent out Mightyena. 'Ha. Good work Marill!' Zeo reached into his bag and tossed a Rare Candy into the air which Marill ate like a little blue pokepiggy. Marill again on the attack tackled Mightyena in the side 'Alright Marill now hit it with Rollout and we can get outta here!' Marill launched it's final attack, sending Mightyena into more of a deep coma than a faint.

Zeo turned around to see he was the last one to finish battling. As Harold ran off Zeo noticed that he had dropped something.

'Hey, you guys what this?' he asked as he walked over to Pudding...

it's a Metal Coat ;)

July 3rd, 2004, 7:09 AM
Good. Now we move onto the gym.

The admin watched in pain as the spy agents destoryed his grunts. He reached for his poke'belt and snatched off three pokeballs.

"GO, Rage! " He ordered , firmly holding a pokeball in the air as a Dragonite appeared.http://kyogre.pgamers.com/pokedex/imagesretro/304.gif

"GO, Genisis! " He said as a Dusclops emerged. http://kyogre.pgamers.com/pokedex/images/149.gif

"GO , Alpha! " He said sending out his last pokemon. A Chimecho appeared. http://kyogre.pgamers.com/pokedex/images/151.gif

[We will battle these guys. You all can powerplay through the battle. Either way, we have to win.]

July 3rd, 2004, 4:28 PM
*Wut did u mean by that zeo*
IC: i found the dragonite, as my shedinja had already beat the dragonair, it would be fun to see a dragon's full power...i also sent out my gloom and beedrill,natu, and scyther... i pulled out a metal coat (shiny and stylish) and my sun stone... i waited for the right time to evolve my pokemon... i gave my beedrilll a poisonbarb which sharpened its deadly spear-like arms... it flew into battle using needle-arm, twin-needle and pin-missle firing like rockets... it knocked out the porr dragon pokemon with ease... but wait! the trainer used revive, my beedrill then used fury-cutter increasing its power further and further, dragonite took the hits hard, its wings we cut wide open, as beedrill went for the head the leader returned the dragon... it heard it wimper, but my shedinja finished it off w/ a pursuit attack the fainted it b4 it even returned to its balll... i had won, yet again...

July 3rd, 2004, 9:05 PM
"Nice...a metal coat!"
"Igglybuff loves to play with Psychic and Ghost type Pokemon! Leave that to me!" Pudding said in glee as she pointed to the Dusclops.
Igglybuff, which has now been equipped with a special stone, had the first move, in which it used its sweet kiss attack. Dusclops was unaffected.
Dusclops now sent out an attack with caused Iggly to shut it's ears and cry out in pain. 1/4 of it's hp was chipped off, leaving it with only 3/4 of it's original hp.
"This might be harder than I thought..." Pudding muttered under her breath. Iggly now sent out a special sound wave (Hyper Voice). It affected the Dusclops.
"How on earth did that work on a Ghost Pokemon!?!?!" the Admin was hysterical.
Haha, what he didn't know about Iggly is that it is specially trained to use a mask with the actual attack. That was Psychic. Pudding quietly thought to herself.
The Admin now turned to send out Chimecho against Iggly, together with the Dusclops. "Two against one isn't fair!", Pudding protested. "Oh? But this is not your league games, girl, it's with us Team Kardons, who will not let anything get in our way!"

I feel like drawing a pic of what Pudding's supposed to look like, manga/anime style.

July 4th, 2004, 12:26 AM
It was a bad joke. you said your Character was mean and not you. so I suggested a hard kick in the genital area might help is all

'Oh, wonderful!' said Zeo as he put his pokedex away again. 'No data on Pokemon from the Hoenn reigon...great! Go! Psyduck!' Psyduck was released from it's pokeball and looked stupidly around the room.

Hey! I just thought of something. can we make it that Pokemon is a reality show in this RP?

'Psyduck! use confusion!' Psyduck attacked with a powerful looking confusion wave that vered off and norrowly missed Kirbys Natu and Scyther. 'Psyduck! Attack that pokemon! those ones are on our side!' Psyduck beamed at Kirby and Pussings Pokemon and charged at Igglybuff, Zeo recalled it seconds before it attacked Iggly. 'Sorry, Pudding! Now lets try this again! Go, Marill! Water Gun!' Marill was released from it's ball almost as if it duved out of the ball and shot a water gun at Chimecho which it dodged easily. Zeo waited for it to attack but it just floated there watching Maill. 'Marill! use agility, then Quick attack!' Marill obeyed orders succesfully landing Quick attack into Chimecho's face. 'Now Marill! it's eyes ae closed! use Hydro Pump!' Marill released a Giant wall of water at Chimecho which opened it's eyes a second too late and was taken out by the Hydro Pump. 'Alright we did it! He Threw Marill another Rare candy Reward and tossed a couple of Rare candies to Pudding. 'use then for rewards. I find they work wonders at leveling up your pokemon! and Kirby you don't get any cos you seem so sure of yourself...' Kirby looked away to show he didnt care. Zeo now standing next to Pudding muttered under his breath 'Arrogent lil'...'

I think Kirby Character and my Character should be rivals. that'd be cool.

The Vince Knight
July 4th, 2004, 1:59 AM
So you did so. Arrghhh. I hate editing.

July 4th, 2004, 12:19 PM
OOC: Did Dusclops faint yet?
"We Have to take out the Dusclops! Then we can aim for the Dragonite!
"Good job Trapinch! I'm going to help Pudding now. Pudding! If you can't take on 2 then It'll be 3 vs. 2. TRAPINCH,CRUNCH ON DUSCLOPS!"
It missed. I couldn't Believe it. "It was super-effective against it... But how?" I thought.

OOC: Um...Kirby Pudding and me Fainted the pokemon we were fighting. You might wanna edit your post so that you have your own Batte with your own Challenger.

July 4th, 2004, 3:51 PM
there were only 3 challengers, and the reasons ours aren't rivals is b/c rivals are equal competing to be better than each other, and seeing as how i didnt need the rare candies you said so urself, and the fact i won easily proves that i would have to degrade my char's skills to be rivals w/ you (no offense and this isnt a bad joke... =)) also did you mean the strange stone for iggly is the ever stone or sumthig diff?
IC: i noticed the psyduck almost hit my pokemon, luckily he returned it before my scyther cared enough to attack it... it promised me tho that if it got in the way then it wouldnt hold back and it would care enough to finished it off... i told scyther if it does that then he doesnt get to evolve... he looked sad but knew i was right... (i secretly did want to ge trid of the psyduck,but knew that was too mean, and too easy, i wanted a challenging target unlike kardon's, and his pokemon, maybe pudding has a chance but she still has yet to inprove herself)

July 5th, 2004, 3:40 AM
Kirby: Yup it's everstone.
Pudding cheered for Zeo, Drago (DM: I think I have mistakened the name, so sorry =P) and Kirby. "Keep the great job up everyone!"
She beamed as Zeo handed her something, "The rare candies will be useful later on, thanks!"
As she looked up, Team Kardon was gone. The place was quiet. Pudding made a mental note about this strange new place and waited for the next instructions with her team-mates.
Guess we'll have to wait for JoWood.

The Vince Knight
July 5th, 2004, 3:48 AM
OOC: Drago is my RPG name, don't worry. ;)
"I guess we Got those team Kardon members out... without my help. Sigh."

July 5th, 2004, 4:15 AM
'don't you think we should be trying to get out of here? we could be ambushed by an army of Kardons at any second if we keep standing here.'

Zeo looked around for a second for any sign of movement

'Hey, I'm gonna go check out them Mewtwos. Better than standing around waiting to be attacked'

He Recalled Marill and ran off in the Direction on the Mewtwo room...

July 5th, 2004, 1:41 PM
i noticed that he couldnt beat a mewtwo, few could, maybe not even me but if that was the case i still had a shedinja immune to all of its psychic attacks... i decided that saving him wouldnt be necessary, the weakest link on our team would be gone, but natu worried and told him tlepathically anyway...

July 5th, 2004, 1:57 PM
OOC: Shut yer hole, Kirby. Your no better than anyone else in the RP. exept for all those people that posted once and never came back. and if your read my post where I first mentioned the Mewtwos, I said they were unborn.

Zeo entered the Room full of containment tanks, every one of them giving off a green glow and each one with a tiny little Mewtwo clone floating in the green crap. He Walked over to the main computer and read a few pages on the clipboard. 'Hm. If Team Rocket couldnt control one Mewtwo, what makes these guys think they can Control all these...' He Put down the clip board and walked over to one of the tanks and watched the little mewtwo for a second, it's tiny body and disturbingly large head sitting motionless in center on the tank. Zeo mustered up all his strenth and punched the Tank hoping the break it, but achived nothing but a small crack and a bloody fist. 'Ow, ****, that hurt!' being the natural idiot he was he punched it again on the same spot, this time doing a little more damage and making a tiny hole which a small bit of liquid came out. 'well' he looked at his hand for a second 'one more can't hurt.' He Punched the Tank again, this time smashing through the glass as a small wave of Green goopy liquid flowed out, Zeo stood back and waited for the liquid to stop flowing before reaching in a pulling out the little malformed Mewtwo. He examined it for a second before hearing something move in the dark corner of the room and running back out to join the others, still clutching the little Mewtwo in his arms...

July 5th, 2004, 2:18 PM
lol zeo, god dont be so sensitive to everything i said, its part my my char's attitude not my attitude towards you, lol you seem meaner right now in ur ooc posts than my posts ic. dont worry zeo its nothing personal, even tho u took everything i said that way, even after i told u 1nc or 2ice b4 that it wasnt, jsut my char's. attitude, plus its only an rp right?
IC: i decided trying to aviod him was best for the team, i otld this to pudding, and said: "even if im wrong about his skills, running off like that is gonna make it harder on us so we would have to worry about him, and his pokemon... he barely won the last 1 battle alone, and i dont think he knows to much to even be a trainer..." i waited for her response as natu tried to warn him about what was the real reason the had mewtwo's... (*isnt the mewtwo thing not really part of the rp, last time zeo mentioned it jo_wood said we were getting to ahead, and we should wait for him to return...)

July 5th, 2004, 3:17 PM
OOC: I'm just doin the Mewtwo thing right now to pass time untill JoWood gets back. also to try and make the story a little deeper.

IC:Zeo came back to Kirby and Pudding with the little Malformed Mewtwo (LMM from now on) and reached inot his back for a blanket to dry it off and keep it warm.

'well if this isnt the best thats happend to me all year...' He Registered the LMM in his Pokedex and found a little more info on it. He stood up and looked at Kirby 'Hey, I'm sorry about my Psyduck attacking your Pokemon, You too Pudding.' He Released Psyduck for a second and slapped it over the back on the head 'idiot' Then recalled it back before it had a chance to do anything...

July 5th, 2004, 5:31 PM
my natu teeptahetically talked to it while it was in the ball.... it told it its trianer's thoguhts and some helpful tips to control its psy powers... my natu ws alot nicer than I was i thoguht as i returned my pokemon... i still had some likeness towards that zeo boy... "not even a guy, a boy" i thoguht. i had managed to convice scyther not to harm it next time it may be (lets jsut say attacked, i odnt wnana insult psyduck) "attacked" by psyduck, threatening not to evolve it. i had some compassion towards him, but now that seemed to fade, as i looked at the small deformed pokemon... i questioned him asking "how do u know it wasnt finished developing, my natu told me what happened as it read your mind while it told u whut i didnt..." "i hope it will survive since it was still not fully grown and may still need the green liquid to survive... dont take that risk next time, esp if it an ememies poke."

The Vince Knight
July 6th, 2004, 2:17 AM
OOC: Looks like in the RP Kirby and Zeo aregoing to be rivals.... XD
"Hmmm I think we should get out of here,Zeo's right."

July 6th, 2004, 2:42 AM
"First a dark aura, next ghost types, then Psychic Pokemon, which happen to be my favourite type, besides Normal Pokemon. What next?" Pudding telepathically transferred her thoughts to everyone, for fear of being eavesdropped. She was afraid that the next weapon Team Kardon might have is something that can read through the minds of people, having the combination of these two types.

July 6th, 2004, 7:13 AM
What is this Mewtwo thing. I dont have time to read it all. But I do got the next part of the story. :D

The agents wait silently in a Metwo Room. (Sorry if I am wrong.)

"What! They beat all the grunts and the admin?" thought Agent 000. He made a mental note, Be sure to metion this to Kardon himself.

He hadn't expected this. Mrs.Towers newly recruited spies were suppose to be dead by now. He couldn't let leave the gym now, or they would be supicious.

Agent 000 turned to his an Gardevoir. "Bring them here, he spoke quietly." He ordered. And with that said the Gardevoir was gone. Agent 000 turned to a karate master and his Hitmonlee tied up.

"When some kids get here give them this." He said handing over a big brown envolpe to the karate master. "When I leave, you can have your gym. And you will be untied.

Agent 000 spoke into a tiny microphone, "Kardon 3 , Mission Failed"

The Ungeround Highway(Secret Kardon Base
(were we are)

The Gardevoir appeared to the trainers. It broke into the their minds and commanded their brains to come with it.

They teleported back to the gym.

The agents showed up at the Saffron City. The Karate Master and his Hitmonlee were free as Agent 000 promised. The Saffron City's sunlight poured into the gym.

"Who are you! Tell me about the guy who broke into my gym. " said the Karate Master. His Hitmonlee advanced on them.

"Tell ME, WHO!" he ordered again.

Now, one of us has to battle the karate master's hitmonlee. (I'm still on vacation. XD)

July 6th, 2004, 9:49 AM
ill battle the karate master
IC: my gloom popped our angry and the ugly man, he was yelling and whining, adn his pokemon attacked us for no reason... gloom used solar beam over and over, holding down the hitmonlee w/ its vinewhip so it couldnt escape... it kept using solarbeam not caring if the hitmonlee would survive or not... it then danced gracefully and shot petals at its opponent... it walked up to hitmonlee but hitmonlee used mega kick... it didnt get hit but was so angry it used toxic and weakened it quickly... 1 more attack would finish it off, but hitmonlee used a hi-jump kick, its strongest move... it managed to hit gloom and gloom fell to the floor... even more angry it used a giga drain and recovered its energy as hitmonlee fell to the floor, poisoned and close to dead... my gloom with its energy recovered shot a solar-beam quickly, giving the karate master a few seconds to return it...

July 6th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Zeo Sat next to Pudding still Clutching the baby Mewtwo and watching Kirby battle the Karate Master taking mental notes on Kirbys Battle abilities.

'You know...for an arrogant little kid, he's not too bad' Whispered Zeo into Puddings ear

OOC:I'm planning to leave my lil Mewtwo with Sabrina, if that alright

July 7th, 2004, 3:06 AM
"Yes," she whispered back. "By the way, if Team Kardon is going to specialise in the two kinds of Pokemon I mentioned early telepathically, I think I might have to come up with something to counter that. If possible, get a dark type Pokemon soon. I need one too."

July 7th, 2004, 12:05 PM
'Yeah but this is Saffron City. Chances of Finding a Dark pokemon around here are not that great'

Zeo looked down at Mewtwo which made a little squeak and rolled over efforlessly

'I think this little guy's starting to get a sence of where he is, I better hurry and get this little guy to Sabrina'...

July 7th, 2004, 2:29 PM
i heard what zeo said tp pudding about my skills, i laughed and replied, "for an arrogant kid? is that what u said?" i walked up to him about to knock him out w/ my punch before natu came out of its ball and told us all the mewtwo was hungry... i pulled out an orange berry and fed it to it... i said "looks like it likes me better, i knew it, and you beter take better care, i know giving it to sbarina gives it a better chance than having to survive w/ you, but you better take it there fast b4 it dies b/c of your poor common sense" i said this as the mewtwo gratefully ate from the Palm of my hand like a baby... i smiled and thought i could raise it well, but only due to my new duty as being an agent could i not b/c it would risk its poor little life... i turned around and saw the solar beam kill the hitmonlee i looked sad and told gloom to stop... the karate master was now crying and said "what have you done?!what have you done?!!!" i said "not my fauilt your pokemon is weak and stupid jsut like you..." i walked up to him and slapped him and said " a karate master slapped by an "Intruder" shouldnt you do something?" all he did was run to his dead pokemon and carry it away, i threw a full restore and a max revive to him... i saw him catch it gratefully and look back with a mix of fear, hatred and sincerity as i had killed and saved his pokemon all in less than 5 minutes... i looked at gloom and told it "that was the easiest battle we ever had, isnt it gloom?" i heard the karate man cry as he heard me. i yelled it on purpose so he would and then turned back to my group, i looked at pudding as i walked by zeo not even looking at him... i saw his shoes and said "i didnt know you shopped at k-mart...."

July 7th, 2004, 2:43 PM
Zeo Stood up Quicky Quitely Placing a Kick Squarly in the Small of Kirbys back.

'Yeah. I said your arrogant' He said as he advanced on Kirby who was now lieing on the floor. 'Look at you, You think your all high and mighty, think you can beat anyone, anytime, any day' Zeo Kicked Kirby hard in the Kidneys this time 'you think you're unbeatable, when I have you in a quivvering heap on the floor with just 2 well placed kicks...' Zeo looked around and saw Gloom and Natu staring in shock 'Look at your pokemon, They're to afraid to admit it but they're scared of you. you treat then like poo' (for lack of a better word....you know what I'm talking about ;))Zeo took a breath Shaking slightly with anger 'The sooner you come to your sences and realise there are better, more experienced people than you the better' He turned and went back to Puddings side. "and My Shoes are Pro model V2 Adios'

July 7th, 2004, 2:49 PM
um excuse me no pping so neways to fix that...
IC: i laughed at him pathetically, my natu didnt want us fighting as she stopped me b4 and put zeo in a trance, he was talking to thin air, and was yelling at some1 who had the same name as me.... hmm i thoguht... lol. neways i continued to talk to pudding trying to ignore him.. but finally when he jsut didnt shut up my gloom snapped him out of the trance w/ a vine whip finally shutting his mouth... and about the shoes comment " looks like they were from goodwill, did u make them ugly on purpose or did u just buy them that way? i looked away as my gloom kumped and farted in his face directly, then it walked with me too as natu explained to zeo jealousy inst going to work when you lie, it reminded him of all the ncie things me and my pokes had been through, then natu too farted in his face as i returned them both... i even saw pudding crack a smile as i continued to talk to her... hopefully w/ interruptions so i had an excuse to slap him around a little bitt...

July 7th, 2004, 2:56 PM

Zeo Sat quietly next to pudding muttering to himself after making an *** of himself 'Give it a few days I'll show him...him and his natu oh I can read minds and put them into trances stupid psychic pokemon ought to stomp on it...'

He finally Looked down at his funky purple shoes and smiled 'still have these, and my pokemon, good ol Marill and all them others on the PC, should withdrawl Charizard see how Kirby takes to that, yeah Charizard, kill everyone...make them pay...' Zeo looked upand took another sandwitch out and started filling the hole in his belly.

July 7th, 2004, 3:04 PM
i saw that the sandwich was a rotten egg-salad sanwich... egg-dalad sandwiches were disgusting by themself, but being too poor and cheap to even buy 1 that wasnt rotten made me happy to see him eat it... i decided telling him would ruin the surprise he got later in the day, or perhaps even after first bite... my natu popped ouut of the pokeball and told me what he was thinking again, lol i said to him w/o looking at him and the disgusting egg-salad sandwich all over his ugly face "psy pokemon arent stupid, and you couldnt stomp on it if you tried, especially not w/ those shoes... and by the way charizard is no threat to me so it couldnt kill any1 if i was in the room, and you want to kill every1? first of all thats crazy b/c that would make you a murderer, and weak ppl cant beat ppl up like me and let alone kill ppl like me... maybe your marill you could kill seeing as how weak it is... i looked at marill and smiled i taunted it by holding a big juicy pear over its head, i saw its mouth water even as i ate it dircetly before its face, i pointed and laughed at it as i did, all my pokemon did every1 was laughing at the pair of losers, no1 could stop for an entire 2 mins... i looked at zeo, i almsot felt bad until i said, "you almost look good today, good try..."

July 7th, 2004, 3:11 PM
OOC: Dude. you get meaner with every post! cool! just stop being a ****

July 7th, 2004, 3:15 PM
OOC: im having fun, and u did the same, so dont jsut say that b/c you couldnt think of anything else to say to me back... anyways if you are really crying and sad about it jsut telll me and ill stop, unless u do it to me,then lets jsut say ill have 2 make-even

July 8th, 2004, 2:37 AM
Pudding shaked her head as she tried to calm Zeo and Kirby down. "We're supposed to work together, not fight! Anyway, I think we should do something about that Mewtwo. It's having bad dreams right now, and I really think it ought to have a person to take good care of it. There's no doubt that Sabrina's a good choice, I know her personally, but we are kind of far away from her."
Pudding continued, "The deformity is normal, from what I had read, but it may have a mental scar due to the conditions it was subjected to. I suggest that Zeo keep it unless we do get to meet Sabrina on the way or so."
"By the way, I need a check. I'm only having Igglybuff, the strange Gloom and the egg right now. How about everyone else?"

Sigh, no time to draw Pudding yet...my brother wants me to draw for his game project.

July 8th, 2004, 5:38 AM
'what are you talking about? This is Saffron. Sabrina is right next door.'

Zeo Gave Mewtwo a few reassuring pats on the head and recalled Marill.
We were just pointlessly sitting in the Gym with a sobbing Karate Master now...

July 8th, 2004, 10:02 AM
i said, "my natu could jsut teleport mewtwo there" that way he has an excuse to leave zeo, i thought. i thoguht this would also give natu a chance to aviod zeo for as long as she could, i was surprised pudding could put up w/ him and his pathetic immaturity, but i thought, we may as well not fight over everything, even tho i would win at everything, or at least tie, if i went easy on him... i waited for their response, i knew mewtwo would be saved from team kardon, but would sbarina really be the best choice, i mean would she jsut use it for gym battles , and wut about the rest of those babies.... i then realized "zeo, we need to either save those babies or destroy the machine so they dont make more babies, if 1 of those is poweful, immagine hundreds of them... but then again my shedinja is immune 2 all attacks except a few so psychic pokemon couldnt use their full potential on us... we have to stop them tho or else ill call Whoopie Goldberg for help, she is my best friend..."

July 8th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Zeo looked at Kirby strangly for a second 'what help would whoopi Goldberg be? But you're right. one Mewtwo is powerfull enough but 100's of them...(Zeo was adding something up on his fingers) We'd be anhiliated!'

Realising what had to be done, Zeo held his hand out to Kirby to form a temporary truce 'We'll have to use your Natu to telport back into the Containment room. Since all the Mewtwos are babies their abilies wont be fully developed, otherwise this guy would have attacked the second I hit the Tank.'

July 8th, 2004, 1:25 PM
Good thing Zeo & Kirby made up. Lets move on, the room making baby psychic pokemon is not relavent to the story. I'll blow it up or somethin.

The current time is midday, about 1:00 pm Wednesday.

The Saffron Ungerground Secret Kardon Base exploded. Killing all in its wake. The streets of Saffron City felt a minor earthquake.

+-=-At The Gym-=-+

The Karate Master looked up from Kirby, and at his Hitmonlee. "You fool, nobody has dare challenged Master Sensi in his own gym. "

'No Respect' he muttered. He held out a pokeball firmly aimed at the Hitmonlee. It returned with a last minute evil glare at Kirby.

The gym doors bursted open. A Kadabra was standing once were the door was. Sabrina, Saffron City Gym leader was behind it.

"Sensi, thank god your safe." She said rushing to his side. "What happened here?" Said Sabrina looking around at the atermath of Kirby and the Karate Master's battle.

"Who are you all?" Sabrina asked. Her eyes wondered to the ropes that clutched Sensi and his Hitmonlee.

Sensi took Sabrina's grip and stood upright. "Some man, he broke into the gym. I think it was one of Team Kardon's minons." He looked over to the agents. " AND THEM, THEY'RE WITH TEAM KARDON TOO! MUST BE SOME JUNIOR RECRUITS. The made that broke in. He left this for them."

The Karate Master gave Sabrina the envelope Agent 000 left.

"So shouldn't one of us open it? " Said one of the kid agents (Dean). He walked over to Sabrina and took the envelope out of her hands.

He opened and glanced at the at piece of paper. "Yeah, erm- This is what we're suppose to be studing." He told Sabrina nervously. "We are a group a researchers. We were teleported here somehow. "

"Obvoiusly they were caught in the midst of Kardon activites. Sensi they're just kids. " She turned to them. "And as kids, I must warn them that Team Kardon is very dangerous. If they get involed, the consequence may be deadly.

Sensi eyed Kirby. "You know that one tried to take me on. He only won cause that crow helped im'. "

Dean handed off the envelope to Zeo.

Inside it read.

&-=-=-=#@!@ | INSIDE THE ENVELOPE | @!@#=-=-=-=&

Top Secret Lv, 2
Issued by Agent 018, Mrs. Towers

What are you all doing. What did Beverly give you, your behind. Why are you in Saffron. DONT BLOW your cover. Sabrina is on to you. One of you page me on your P*DA. I want an explanation ASAP.

-Page Mrs. Towers ASAP. (Remeber, you cannot tell her about the mission Agent 000 gave you.)

I'll have to edit this. I'll make a list of pokemon you can catch while waiting. Also, Can everybody post their parties. For Example, Dean's is

La Flame' (Cyndaquil) - Level 5

Note: Everyone just put level 5. I will revie what battle everyone has done and reward levels.

Catchable Pokemon:

In the Gym =
- Hitmonchan
- Hitmonlee
- Primeape
- Mankey

In Saffron City =
- Onix (ungerground)
- Dugtrio (underground)
- Phanpy
- Minun
- Plusle
- Pikachu
- Clefable
- Clefairy

In the City At Night =
- Noctowl
- Umbreon
- Hoothoot
- Houndour
- Murkrow
- Bannette
- Snesal (underground)
- Poochyena
- Nosepass

There's also a Pokemart and a Pokecenter (To spend the night). You can buy rare candies at the pokemart. But I'm limiting it to 10 per person.

July 8th, 2004, 5:26 PM
I decided since i beat the martial arts master so easily, it was some1 else's turn to do sumthing i thoguht pudding should page beverly...
PArty: NAtu (lvl5), Scyter(lvl 5),Beedrill(lvl 5), Shedinja(lvl 5), Gloom(lvl5)... *and now mankey (lvl5),
PC:hitmonchan(lvl 5),hitmonlee (lvl 5)
I saw a mankey in the gym hanging on one of the wires attached to the cieling... i send scyther up to go "fetch" him for me... when he returned w/ it the mankey was passed out and bleeding with bruises allover its body... i caught it, and looked at the fighting dojo... "if u think i won b/c of a "Crow' thats ridiculous, i used a gloom and beat u quite easily, if u want sabrina to know the truth you wouldnt mind battling again, not that it would take too long anyway... just then a hitmonlee and hitmonchan charged at me, must be wild 1s that he controlls... i looked at them and smiled, jsut as my beedrill and scyther finished them off before me i threw 2 pokeballs, catching each 1... i guess it wasnt too hard to beat any fighting type after all... i had my natu teleport me to the pokemart, i bought a few pokeballs and 10 rare candies... i teleported back and was deciding how to split it amoungst my pokemon when...

July 9th, 2004, 3:06 AM
My short memory again. Pudding thought as she hit her head.
"Hmm...bad situation." Pudding said, as she saw that it was getting dark. She whispered to Zeo (Kirby had just left). "Now's our chance to get Dark Pokemon. According to the Pokedex, there are quite of number here and we should go and get them after we get to the Pokemart. My plan is to get one of each type and if possible, all the catchable Pokemon around here. I've did a bit of collecting from the start and I have some other Pokemon in the PC, but I have not encountered those here yet. But it's up to you to follow me.
See you at the Pokemart, and let me know by 7. (It's about 6.30pm now.)" Pudding said as she headed to buy the rare candies.
Pudding bought 10 of them, restocked on Pokeballs (Normal, Great and Hyper), and waited for Zeo. There is still 15 more minutes to go (6.45pm) before she would set off for the capture trail.

-Current Team On Me-
Igglybuff (Giving it loads of love but I've got the everstone on it) Lv. 5
Odd Gloom (No idea what's wrong with it yet, still researching) Lv. 5
Yellow Egg

(All my Pokemon are using the default names)

-Team in PC-
Most Unknown at moment (Includes an Altaria, Dragonite for flight purposes)

July 9th, 2004, 11:14 AM
OOC: Pokemon: Marill, Scyther, Psyduck, Haunter and Phanpy(all L5) On PC: Charizard, Onix, and Snorlax.

Zeo Rushed into the Pokemart Brandishing a Pokeball and smiling and walked over to pudding "I caught a Phanpy! he said before going over to the counter to re-stock up on items then came back tp Pudding 'I'v already been to the pokemon center, so you wanna go now?'...

July 9th, 2004, 12:18 PM
when i got there, they were gone i had my natu read puddings mind, it tried zeo's but his head was empty... after reading pudding's mind and teleporting there, it told me what she told zeo... i agreed we should catch dark pokemon, but not too many, unless they're cute... i had already been to the pc/p-m(poke-mart) and went ahead of them... i returned natu and sent out scther, he flew me quickly to the wild areas of town where mischievous dar pokes thrived at night...

July 9th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Pudding felt Natu's Psychic presence, and chose to tell it telepathically about the event. A mind of a Psychic is not meant to be read at will by a book, not even by a Pokemon.
Pudding replied to Zeo and told him that she had gone there earlier on too, and headed for the grass patches.
-4 hours later-
Pudding had managed to catch all the Pokemon on the list, save for Umbreon.

Pudding, my version =P, except that it isn't coloured fully. Haven't have the time to complete it.

July 10th, 2004, 5:50 PM
scyther flew my by a building in the dark shadows of the deeper city... i was quicl<ly atacked by a murkow but not before scyther went to go "fetch" its next victim... bringing back a nearly buthered to death crow, i caught it and it disapeared to the pc... i saw a nosepass witness this event, and he looked scared... he looked tough tho, and i decided capturing it would be helpful... scyther also caught it for me, throwing the pokeball himself... i told him "your a pokemon pokemon trainer!' he smiled and knew it was true, finally his dream was now possible, i told him it was his, anbd promsied to train it well...
*add to previous post, PC: Nosepass, And Murkow (lvl 5 each)

The Vince Knight
July 11th, 2004, 2:35 AM
"Ah.. Time to catch some pokemon..." Drago said
He found a Umbreon Lv5.
"Yes... I'll need you. Go Trapinch,Feint attack!"
The umbreon was weakened but low on hp.
The pokeball had stoped and it was caught.
Trapinch Lv 5
Umbreon Lv 5

July 11th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Zeo got back to the Pokemon Center with 2 new Pokemon (Sneasle and Noctowl) and Put Scyther and Psyduck in the PC. 'Hm. Might as well fill my party' While he was at the computer he added his Snorlax to his Party and went to get them all fixed up by nurse joy...

OOC: Party: Marill, Haunter, Phanpy, Sneasle and Noctowl(all L5)
On PC: Charizard, Onix, Scyther and Psyduck.

The Vince Knight
July 12th, 2004, 3:51 AM
OOC: That party Is good ya know.... (Zeo)
IC: Drago had went into the pokemon center.... He hadn't knew what pokemon to catch next..... So he went out.
"Hmmmm a Houndour! Trapinch,Feint attack!"
The houndour fainted easily...
"That was.... uhhh... Quicker then I thought."

July 12th, 2004, 10:38 AM
i sent out gloom, and returned scyther... it chased a plusle and beat it with a solarbeam... it was night and was soo powerful, nothing could beat it... i couldnt ait to evolve it... ithrew a baal at plusle and jsut as i did a minun *its frined* popped out to defend it, gloom finished it off w/ a lightening fast vine whip... 1 HKO and i caught it too... thunder pokes were nice to have... YAY!

July 13th, 2004, 5:36 PM
I'm gonna post the plot here. I'm just going post it so everyone can see what we have to do, we will progress through doing Missions and Assignments. I start off where I left before;

&-=-=-=#@!@ | INSIDE THE ENVELOPE | @!@#=-=-=-=&

Top Secret Lv, 2

Issued by Agent 018, Mrs. Towers

Message From Agent 018:

What are you all doing! What did Beverly give you, your behind. Why are you in Saffron. DONT BLOW your cover. Sabrina is on to you. One of you page me on your P*DA. I want an explanation ASAP. By the way our intel has brought in some information. It's pretty serious, I'd like to put you all to the test. I'm counting on you.

:~| Overall Agency Intelligence Report |~:

We have concluded at July 11 5:28. (All bases of Operations Team Kardon has plotted against all pokemon law enforcement and protection. Our spies have proved that recent deaths of officers, for example , Officer Denny (Jenny's Brother) and Park Ranger Ginger. Team Kardon is responible.

We also believe that Team Kardon is responsible for the missing report of Will of the Elite 4. We think that they are using him to clone others with psychic capabilities.

Spies have reported that Team Kardon may using the Junoir Elite Coalition. Which is made up of a group of 10 kids (ages ranging from 4 - 16 ) who are being trained for Law Enforcement , specifically to handle Team Kardon. In addition to that they have 'Secret Weapons ' and 'Special Abilites'. We need spies to investigate exactly what these mean. We think one of these kids may have the ability to see 'Shadow Pokemon' (remember from Pokemon Collseum ? ). Which is another plan of Team Kardon's.

Apparently we aren't the only ones who know. Kardon must have spies in the Pokemon Governement because thats the only group who knows about The Junoir Elite Coalition(except us of course). We have contacted all the leaders of our agencies. (This message can only be read under a backlight.)

-Page Mrs. Towers ASAP. (Remeber, you cannot tell her about the mission Agent 000 gave you.)

- Find the first memeber of the Junoir Elite Coalition," Maxine " . Her secret Base is in Celadon City.

-While in Celadon City visit the top floor of the Department Store. A secret Team Kardon meeting will be held there.

July 14th, 2004, 1:41 AM
"Finally!", Pudding yelled as she held up an Umbreon as she walked into the Pokecentre at 4 in the morning. "Last on the list."
She went on to take a 2 hour rest, till the next morning. Before that, she decided to send a message over to explain to Mrs. Towers on behalf of her group:
"I'm positive that we were on the right train, but somewhat, it was redirected for no reason. We'll be more careful in the future."
On the bed, Pudding was thinking: Ability to see Shadow Pokemon and read the thoughts of Pokemon...What next? before she fell alsleep.

July 14th, 2004, 4:32 PM
(I have time to RP)

Dean exited the gym. With Cyndaquil at his side that night, he manage to catch a Noctowl and a Houndour. He was annoyed by Zeo and Kirby's constant arguing. Really, neither one of the them proved to be anyone he could trust. The girl, Pudding... She was a quite one, a mystery girl. Smart no doubt, but she have her own secrets hidden.

He glanced over to Pudding. Never trust the quite ones. he thought. Dean patted La Flame' 's (cyndaquil) unflamed back. This was just the beginning of a long story.

He turned towards the group, "Should we get started?"

July 14th, 2004, 5:56 PM
OOC: looks liek sum1 has a crush on sum1 else!
IC: i walked pasted dean w/o even noticing him... my natu told me what he said... i have selective hearing, ichose what i want to hear, then natu tells me everything else... natu answered his question telepathiclaly so every1 could hear "yes we r ready, hurry up my trainer is bored he is already starting to not like you..."

July 14th, 2004, 6:14 PM
Zeo silently imitated the 'My Trainer is bored' thing behind Kirby's back with a little too mcuh sarcasm and caught a nasty look from his Natu 'sorry' he said.

He also noticed Dean glancing at Pudding every few seconds and whispered in Puddings ear 'Hey, I think Dean has a thing for you. heh heh' Gently nudging her in the ribs and winking then went back to his quiet not-speaking state

July 14th, 2004, 6:34 PM
Natu flew up to zeo and started flapping its wings in his face like the movie "birds'' it was nice to him before and defended him constantly from the brutal assualt kirby had givin him, but now he made fun of the only ONE who ever defended him... he made a big mistake as natu took a big poop on his head and used its psy powers to rub all over his face and his clothes... i turned around and laughed... i said 'now your clothes actually loook better than before...."

July 15th, 2004, 4:06 AM
"Ouch" Pudding winced. "Dean looks nice for a person, I think."
She replied to Dean, "No problem. We're going to the...um...what was that again..." and looked a little confused till Iggly bounced onto her. "Opps, sorry, now I remember, Celadon City! But we can't get on train, it's too obvious for us to meet TKardons there. Therefore, I suggest air transportation. Kirby has a Natu, might be good for use, and I have Altaria, Dragonair here. Get ready your raincoats and windbreakers though if you are going for my idea."

July 15th, 2004, 10:27 AM
i looked at pudding still laughing, natu used its psy powers to keep zeo from moving and made him make fun facy w/ all the poo all over him and then i said "i guess so, natu is very strong at flying and i trained it to hold wiehts, so it can carry all of us if she had to...anyways..." my natu asked dean since i didnt want to talk to him myself, and for zeo, well none of us wanted to talk to him soo i just left w/ the rest of the group making sure he was left out alone again...

July 16th, 2004, 12:41 AM
OOC: Kirby that was just filthy

Zeo came rushing out of the pokemon center and ran over to what looked like another Zeo ' Ah! Someone put poop on my robot!' He Stuffed his Robot into a nearby bin and ran after the Backs of his conrads.

OOC: also. that was a bit of power playin' boy. we don't take kindly to that round ere'

July 16th, 2004, 3:28 AM
"So let's go?" Pudding asked the rest and Zeo as Kirby and Dean about to go.
By the way, you can go on from here...

July 16th, 2004, 8:08 PM
Zeo, Kirby's not powerplayin. He advanced through the sotry in character. Smashing poop on your face is not p.p. (for short). I'd appreciate if yall'd stop the crap. Its up to you. (Where's Drago?)

Dean turned towards Pudding. "I'll ride with you if you dont mind. I'd hate to miss the show. " Dean said turning to Zeo and Kirby.

He rested a hand on her Dragonite, "IF you know what I mean..."

(I'm home 2night, but I'm leavin Sunday. I'll try to get this site on my cell, but its hard 2 type. XD )

July 16th, 2004, 8:14 PM
"Careful and steady Dragona!" Pudding said to her Dragonite. It seemed a little uneasy at first, but at the words, it calmed down.
"Ok lets go! Kirby will take Natu, I'll take Dragonite with Dean and Zeo and the rest can take Altaria. Altaria's a sweet one, it knows what to do. Kirby, if Natu needs a break, tell us and we'll make room on the Dragonite."

Pudding watched carefully at the skies, while wearing a hood. It turned her appearance into a weird old man with tinted blue glasses on.
Mimicrying, she said, "Coast is clear, lets head for the skies!"

July 16th, 2004, 8:51 PM
i said 'if there are going to be enemy why dont we prepare.... natu use future sight and tell use what you see, then deliver its attack..." natu obeyed and told me about the enemies that were ahead... it lifted me up quickly and flew me where it knew they were, we were quickly ahead of every1 as i kept on going... i had my natu tell every1 "if u need to rest your dragonair, or altaria jsut tell me... my natu can teleport... it jsut likes training its legs for weight, and its wings for endurance..."

July 17th, 2004, 2:52 AM
"Hm...kirby and Natu may not be able to keep enemies away on their own, I'm sending a few more up." Pudding said, and summoned one of her free roaming Pokemon with a whistle. Only Crobat turned up, and after telling it instructions with Telepathy, it headed for Kirby and told the Natu Pudding's message: "Peace. I'm sent by Pudding to aid you."

July 17th, 2004, 2:31 PM
my natu responded w/ a shrug saying "your putting yourself in danger as well... if u need help ill protect u as well..." i looked back at pudding but couldnt see her until natu gave me its eye vision and i finally saw pudding i had natu tell her : "ty for your assistance, but if u really want to help then speed up, if u htink we arent ready, then you would ctach up b/c we would land approxiametly 15 mins before you would... or just let my natu teleport u all when i get there..." scyther popped out of its ball and so did gloom... as we got closer my gloom prepared a very powerful solarbeam as scyther carried it... the instant we got there we would attack, and if needed, but i hardly expected it would be, i would evolve my 2 pokemon and finish our enemies off...
OOC: did we do all of the objective that we are supposed to? and what about the pokemon eggs?

July 18th, 2004, 12:12 AM
"Okie dokey." Pudding said telepathically to Kirby's Natu as she summoned back Crobat to pick up 3 members from the Altaria. So Dragonite, Altaria and Crobat all had 3 persons each on them and Kirby was with Natu in the lead.
"Hmm...did I just saw something weird in the back?"

July 18th, 2004, 6:19 AM

Indeed Pudding did see something strange in the back of them. They were being followed. Three Skarmories rushing toward them , and their passengers were Team Kardon Grunts.

Grunt 1 : Skarmory
Grunt 2 : Skarmory
Grunt 3 : Skarmory , Flygon

And I have to leave again today XD . So we are going to battle these grunts(in the air) then we can move onto Celadon City. After than we stop until I return. Where's Zeo?

BTW I was wrong about Powerplaying Rachu_Master has confirmed a definition of it in 'How To Make a Roleplay Post'. And Kirby, you've violated a couple of times.

July 19th, 2004, 3:35 PM
o sorry... (to u not zeo) and sinc eim ahead of u guys,and there r 3 of my friends behind me and 3 enemies behind them, i guess iwont have to battle ne1... unless uchange that

July 20th, 2004, 12:45 AM
"Jerky battle on the way." Said the old man Pudding had disguised into.
Taking out his walking stick, he signalled to Crobat, Dragonite and Altaria to attack in a V-shape formation.
Unfortunately, only Flygon was KO-ed by the 3's combined Hyper Beam attack, since the rest were Steel types (and Dragons don't do well with them). The old man sighed and told everyone to get ready their fire Pokemon to do long-distanced air battle with them.

The Vince Knight
July 20th, 2004, 4:19 AM
OOC: I've missed eveything I can't keep up.... I guess I can quit..... I just can't keep.

July 20th, 2004, 6:53 PM
ill take his place and fly back to battle the other skarmory then... my scyther and gloom charged at the skarmory hitting them hard w/ solar beam... it almost broke-threw the sttel wings of the pokemon, but gloom wasnt even trying to win... it wanted to toy w/ them...

July 21st, 2004, 6:39 AM
I guess I'll have to start recruiting some people. I'll place an add in my sig, PM and post around.

July 21st, 2004, 1:46 PM
god idea, i was wondeirng if zeo left and hope no1 else does...also make ur sig have a link not jsut an ad.

July 21st, 2004, 10:34 PM
OOC: Hey I'm sorry bout that unexplained leaving. my computer got fried during a storm a few days ago, I'm at the library right now. getting a new computer right now doesnt look good and since I'm banned from this place (They havent spotted me yet!) I wont be able to come here and use the computers.

once again I'm sorry, I'll have to leave this RP. do me a favour and have my Caharacter Captured and tortured into giving away information about the missions and stuff. oh yeah and have them Kill me too.

July 22nd, 2004, 1:20 AM
:'( leaves me the only one with Kirby. Can't we just wait for Zeo to get his new computer first instead of leaving?

The Vince Knight
July 22nd, 2004, 4:15 AM
OOC: On 2nd thought...... maybe I won't leave..... I'm getting bored and I don't want to get this computer fried like Zeos.
IC: Drago rushed to the grunt number 1 and challenged him but Drago's trapinch and others haven't been trainer that much...

July 22nd, 2004, 8:23 AM

July 22nd, 2004, 11:25 AM
welcome to the club but b4 u do nething ull have to wait for jo-wood to tell u what to do...
My gloom closed in as i saw zeo was pathetically captured and taken away to be killed and tortured... i cared jsut a little, but knew that he really was holding us back, and especially now, leaving to after him would make us late for the battle we waited for... natu used a powerful psychic that brang the skarmories down to the ground crashing and making an earthquake around them all... i looked at zeo for the last time as he was killed infront of us all... and as they rummugged through his stuff i saw them take the important documents and our future plans... (like zoe wanted or i could edit/fix w/ i said in this post)

July 23rd, 2004, 4:53 PM
Alright, Lizardman your in, you'll meet us in Celadon City. That goes for anyone else wanting to join up.

July 23rd, 2004, 7:22 PM
Can I join? O____o
I like to Spy... and Act! >=D

July 23rd, 2004, 7:56 PM
Sure, post the requirements, first page. Including age and description.

July 23rd, 2004, 8:09 PM
NAME/ Gian-Sama
AGENT NO./ 4444
POKEMON/ Chimecho
LOCATION/ Fortree City
I look like a Psychic in that Drawing XD
But when its needed I use some serious dressing |>.>|<.<|

Its all done!

July 23rd, 2004, 11:58 PM
The old man looked mournfully at one of the two last things he had manage to save before the Grunts did away with Zeo: A Pokeball he had swiped away from Zeo's belt while Zeo was dying, and after sensing that the Grunts were taking his items away. He had tried to save all the documents as well, but there was only one he could: A paper with a list of important codes needed to read the rest of the papers.
Zeo's PDA and Pokedex had fallen from the sky into the green forest below. There was no way that the Grunts could retrieve it.
Taking out the Marill, now crying badly for its trainer to come back, he decided to take it under his (her) wing and vowed to avenge Zeo.
"We need more safety measures from now on," the old man told Kirby's Natu telepathically, while trying not to let his emotions overwhelm him.
****A few hours later****
The group now reached Celadon City. The old man now changed back into the girl called Pudding while everyone was not looking. Meeting up with the new members, who introduced themselves, was fun, but without Zeo, everything doesn't seem to be the same again.

Note: I now have Zeo's Marill in the team. If he is ever back in the RP, I'll return it to him.

July 24th, 2004, 10:52 AM
what about the rest of his pokes?
IC: i also introduced myself to the new members, i explained the difficulty they may have and how zeo's life lost means they could lose theirs too if they arent any better then him... i saw a young couple running at us they looked evil, but when i looked at them they ran away... i had my natu read their minds and they both were obviously Kardon team members, used for distraction, i explained this to the new recuits and the orignal members, that everything kardon does is a trap and notto trust any1 who isnt in the Spy Agency... my natu teleported the 2 members back to us as my scyther and gloom enjoyed whipping them to some sense... they also took their 3 pokes: Vulpix, Vaporeon, and Manetric... i decided giving them to the new members would help i offered them to them and said "1 only" i decided since i got 3 new to offer and only 2 new 1s returned to keep the llast 1 for zeo one day, whichever 1 wasnt taken... maybe for myself, puron or the member who returned but i couldnt decide yet... our next plan was to...

July 24th, 2004, 11:48 AM

Dean pants started beeping. And then everyone else's followed. He burrowed into his jeans to find he P*DA with Mrs. Towers face on it.

An antenna rose from it and started blinking.

She began to speak, "The antenna is for memory purpose, every time we talk it'll come up and blink. Anyone who sees the flash (besides us) will have an altered memory. Kinda reminds you of Men in Black, huh?

Anyways. Maxine's base is inside of the Celadon gym. Sweep past Erika and her followers to the back of the gym. It'll be havily guarded with grass pokemon. Go underground were you'll meet Erika's younger sister, Maxine. We believe she has the power to heal Shadow pokemon. In the mean time check your eggs. They should be hatching soon."

The antenna lowered and the flashing stop. Dean shoved the P*DA inside his pockets.

He checked he brown egg, it wiggle and wobbled and cracked. A very small Evee emerged in the palm of his hands. Dean like this pokemon and he was going to make good use of it.

The newborn Evee moaned. Dean acted quickly, "What's wrong, you hungry?" he asked feeding the Evee a Sitrus Berry.

-Reg Egg - Torchic
-Yellow Egg - Pichu
-Blue Egg - Porygon
- Brown Egg - Eevee

July 24th, 2004, 11:56 AM
OOC: i believe i have porygon, and what happened to zeo's egg, and didnt sum1 else who left have the other 1? we can just 1 eahc to the new memebrs...

July 24th, 2004, 12:00 PM
OOC: i believe i have porygon, and what happened to zeo's egg, and didnt sum1 else who left have the other 1? we can just 1 eahc to the new memebrs...

OOC: What'd you mean? Nobody had brown so I got that one. Drago didnt pick one. Zeo had Red, Pudding has yellow and you have Blue. I'm rewarding levels soon. Our newborns can battle if you want to.

and Cast, has Chimecho.

July 24th, 2004, 2:22 PM
should lizard man get zeo's egg, but he hasnt relaly posted for a while

July 24th, 2004, 5:41 PM
On hearing Kirby mention about Zeo's egg, which Pudding recalled to have fell into the deep forest they were flying over, Pudding volunteered to retrieve it, broken or not, since she had a feeling it wasn't hatched yet.
Summoning out Marill, and leaving her team for the moment, to be contacted via Pokegear, she flew on her Dragonite, in the old man disguise again.
For fear that the Team Kardon members might track her down, she flew on a dangerously low altitude and tried to use her Psychic powers to scan the forest. It was almost hopeless, since her powers are rather weak after Zeo's death.
After flying for moments, Pudding decided to land in on an area.
She was about to give up after the fruitless search when Zeo's Marill sniffed out something and ran. Pudding gave chase, and Marill had found an egg on the ground, and it is red!
"I think I'll give this to one of the newer members."
Taking the egg joyfully, she returned to where her team members were in a flash. (Teleportation)

July 24th, 2004, 6:24 PM
OOC: good thinking pudding, and yuo rememebred his color too! but which new member? prob not lizard man since he didnt post...
IC: i saw pudding come back and i asked her if any1 saw her... (i also had natu tell her telepatheically that she forgot to change her outfit back to the girl before she returned infront of us all)...

July 24th, 2004, 7:49 PM
I'm keeping it till a new sincere member comes along.

The Vince Knight
July 25th, 2004, 1:09 AM
OOC: That is a good idea.... But I thought taking an egg... Would be harsh.... soooo...
IC: Drago waited at the rotue we were all battleing at and ran to the grass and battled a kadabra.
Trapinch did so and criticaled kadabra, it fainted.

July 25th, 2004, 8:10 AM
A Flash appaers in front of Dragon Master. Its my Chimecho's Teleport, with meh.
I was just recruted so I dunno what to do...
"Who are ya?"

The Vince Knight
July 26th, 2004, 1:49 AM
"ARRGGGHHH!!!! I can't stand the Light!" Drago said.
The light cleared,and I saw (Whoever Castrainer is).
"No the real question is..... WHO ARE YOU?!?"

July 26th, 2004, 9:02 AM
i stepped up and introduced myself first... telling him to ignore dm's ? and to show me what pokes he has... i could tell pudding was waiting to make her final decision with wut to do w/ the egg

July 26th, 2004, 6:47 PM

Celadon City Gym
-Maxine's Hideaway

Maxine was underground in her older sister's gym, Erika. She was in the simulation room, battling as usual. She had about 5 years worth of training. Before her birth, her mother was injected with a egg, a child , Maxine. And Maxine would have the ability to See Shadow pokemon. As well as number of other things. Maxine's brain had been altered with governmental passwords. Pokemon's DNA coding. She was a poke'dex so to speak. And so was the rest of Coalition.

The bad part about it is that Maxine's mom didn't know she was basically setting her child up for this. She was setup, by the Pokemon Spy Agency. Afterwards, the Drowzee's took her memory of it away. Later a letter was sent to the Pokemon Government, it was attached with a mind influence chip. Thus, the government formed a Pokemon Elite Coalition.

After that Maxine was born, her mother had signed her away to the Junior Elite Coalition. She would be brought out of her mother's custody for training.

Maxine only left the hideway for a governmental breifing. Usually it was The Elite Four and the Law ensuring them they'd be able to do the job they had been train for soon.

Erika hadn't been down to serve her lunch, Erika away's came down. Unless there was some trainer that earned her badge. She pressed a button on a control panel. Aboveground, a fake Bellspout was yelling in the gym. That was the call for Erika.

Something was wrong, very wrong. The only thing was, what was it?

We need to get to the gym ASAP. Maxine's life could be the price.

July 26th, 2004, 6:58 PM
i got the reading from natu concerning our new mission... i told every1 to gather close (sorry for slight pping) as we gathered in a small circle, natu teleported us to the entrance of the city... it gave me the orders to the next step of the mission

July 26th, 2004, 7:03 PM

Dean looked around in the huddle of agents. Some people looked shook up. No doubt Zeo's death was a wake up call, even to Dean. He saw how dangerous this was after all.

"Mrs. Towers said that Maxine's hideout was underneath the Celadon Gym. And guess what Erika and Maxine are sisters."

July 26th, 2004, 7:18 PM
i was shocked, butknew i would have no chance losing either way... i told the recruit, he would have to be ready to face fear, death, and his life flashing in his eyes every second of ecery mission, and even after... his pokemon's lives were in his responsiblity, all of ours were... i took a step aside and said 'dean make sure we stay together and if we lose another, we wont look back, we cant, that will definelty be our most vunerable weakness'

July 26th, 2004, 8:57 PM
"Then let's go" said Dean setting off with his Cyndaquil far ahead. He was ready to fire up some dry leaves.

We arrived at the gym about 20 minutes later. There was a tree that blocked the way, Cyndaquil flamed it.

We entered the gym, Erika and her minions were usual. But what would be our cover up. One of the trainers approached me quickly as our eyes met. The gym smelled of flowery sweetness.

July 27th, 2004, 4:06 AM
"Gas masks on!" The old man said, as he put on a mask. (Pudding is in disguise form).
Especially when this may be a trap, she thought.

July 27th, 2004, 7:23 AM

I took a gas mask from the old man that was actually Pudding. Changing characters is a habit of hers. Dean held the door, gesturing the agents in the gym.

July 27th, 2004, 11:32 AM
i had my own and lead the way, but waited for the rest, i sent out gloom, hoping she would be able to help us w/ the gas

God Of Water
July 28th, 2004, 11:27 PM
Is to late to join
NAME/Jacob Thomson
LOCATION/Littleroot Town in Hoenn

The Vince Knight
July 29th, 2004, 3:09 AM
Don't ask me... Ask Jowood.

Drago quickly grabed a gas-mask and went in.
"Hmm.... Stun spore?" He said mindlessly.

July 29th, 2004, 6:43 AM
What's next? I am left not knowing how to continue XD

July 29th, 2004, 6:55 AM
We make our way to the back. No its not to late to join, we need more people.

Dean walked into the gym, Erika and her funklies her us. "Are you here for the badge young man?" Erika.

"No, no thankyou. We are a group of researchers, just checkin out the place." Dean replied. Something was strange about Erika, they'd already battled before, why would she ask again?

Dean walked towards the rear end of the gym looking for Maxine.

July 29th, 2004, 5:51 PM
The old man was thinking hard, this Erika isn't right. She's wearing her costume in a different way today. Better sneak in, he thought. If this Erika is a decoy it might be better to avoid trouble.
The girls with Erika spotted him feeling a little uneasy and teased, "Why you, trying to see us pretty girls dancing with our undies on?"
"Um...no. I'm not that sort. I just...need to use the toilet really soon. Where's it?"
The girls pointed him to it, not wanting to go along for fear that he might do the unthinkable. Good, he thought, though I'll be seperated from the group, I might be able to see what on earth's going on behind while the rest deal with Erika and the girls.

God Of Water
July 29th, 2004, 9:51 PM
So Jowood is it too late too join
NAME/Jacob Thomson
LOCATION/Littleroot Town in Hoenn

July 29th, 2004, 9:54 PM
No its not. Post along with us. You joined the team.

God Of Water
July 29th, 2004, 10:05 PM
I was going to the Spy Agencey
When arrirved there and the boss said I was new and I needed
special traning so he said if I finished the training well I
would do the next mission

July 30th, 2004, 10:51 AM
i had my natu teleptahcically tell the new trianer he didnt need training and we need him hear immediately. natu teleported a gas mask to him and said "we need you now, ill teleport you to us if u wish, otherwise find a good way to get here"

July 30th, 2004, 9:42 PM

Pudding went to the bathroom. We knew Erika and her girls were fakes, but they didn't.

"Yeah we've just came to study some pokemon. We're a group of researchers. Is that ok? " Dean asked Erika.

She nodded, "Of course, everyone is welcome to our home!" She said with a bogus smile. Her girls in skirts curtsied and left us.

Wild pokemon in Celadon Gym :

Note: You can only catch 2 of the pokemon on the list. If you choose one with a to the right you can only get that one. No more. And when you battle them, make it a good detailed battle. The battle can be 2 on 2 or 1 on 1.

After we finish this, we'll move onto Maxine. IF we get there alive.

God Of Water
July 30th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I heard the message and I realesed alakazam to teleport to the gym in Celadon City.
I soon arrived and saw Pudding and asked him what I had to do.

July 31st, 2004, 2:33 AM
"Well, for starters," the old man took out a few Pokeballs from his Pocket, "take these and capture two of the Pokemon you want in the Gym. I'm going to do that too, but I'll be faster so that I'll check out this area again."
The old man went back to the Gym Area and chose to capture these of the list:

Battle: Altaria and Pikachu VS Oddish and Aipom
He drank some water from his bottle first, carefully after taking off the gas mask. The old man had to cheat to get the two into a two-against-two battle, using Altaria to use Dragon Rage on the two of them at the same time, in two different corners of the Gym. The old man drank some water. Due to its amazing ability, Altaria recovered shortly from a sleep powder attack, endured a scratch attack, and the old man saw his chance to catch them. He drank some more water.
Pikachu stood at Altaria's side, watching closely at the battle. It was to be a dummy for the moment and gain some experience points from it.
Taking out a stick, the old man hit two of the Pokeballs to aim both Pokemon, resulting in a double capture at around the same time. He sipped a little more water before sealing the bottle carefully.

The girls were amazed by the battle and squealed at how cute the old man's Pokemon were. The old man apologised and excused himself to the toilet again as he had "drank too much water". This was not true, as the old man, a.k.a. Pudding to her members, had pretended to drink heartily during each turn of the battle.

The old man sneaked into the room next to the toilet. There, he found, to his surprise, a girl in a Japanese costume, binded up. The girl happens to be the real Erika, who was gasping for breath. He put a mini-oxygen tank on her, and she spoke, "Go....area...where bellsprouts dance...on their....hands." before blacking out.

The Vince Knight
July 31st, 2004, 3:01 AM
"Arrrgggghhhh... I can't stand this air..." Drago looked around.
"This is harder than I thought." Drago sighed.
"The air in here makes it harder to catch pokemon.....COUGH!" Drago sighed