PDA

View Full Version : Deoxys?

MasterMullen
October 3rd, 2003, 10:23 AM
Err, Can anyone give me any info on Deoxys?

I've got an egg for Deoxys but the gameshark/action replay didnt give me the one for Jirachi? Whats the diff. between them anyways? It hasnt hatched yet :( but i think it will soon.

Kairi
October 3rd, 2003, 11:22 AM
Deoxys is a Psychic type and has very poor Defense and Special Defense, as well as low HP. It ties for second fastest Pokmon though, and has phenomenal Attack and Special Attack. Its ability is Pressure It learns:

-Leer
- Wrap
5 Night Shade
10 Teleport
15 Knock Off
20 Pursuit
25 Psychic
30 Snatch
35 Cosmic Power
40 Recover
45 Psycho Boost
50 Hyper Beam

It is the DNA Pokmon and Its Pokdex data is:

Ruby: The DNA of a space virus underwent a sudden mutation upon exposure to a laser beam and resulted in DEOXYS. The crystalline organ on this POKMON's chest appears to be its brain.

Sapphire: DEOXYS emerged from a virus that came from space. It is highly intelligent and wields psychokinetic powers. This POKMON shoots lasers from the crystalline organ on its chest.

Jirachi has the same stats as Mew and Celebi, and it's a Steel/Psychic.

MasterMullen
October 3rd, 2003, 11:43 PM
Ok, Thanks. I've been walking around for ages but the egg hasnt hatched yet though.

PokeMaster3000
October 4th, 2003, 05:48 AM
There was some sort of cheat for "fast egg hatching" in one of the two cheating faqs GameFaq's.... you should look there.

Kairi
October 4th, 2003, 05:50 AM
The EGG he has though is probably invalid, and may never hatch...

The name on the EGG isn't "Bad EGG" right?

Sturm
October 4th, 2003, 06:03 AM
I know about that egg...it never hatches and waste my whole slot...but there is to destroy an egg...use pokemon modifier code...

PokeMaster3000
October 4th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Or, just put in in your box... no that might damage your game. Yeah, use a Pokemon Modifier. Or you could have easily used a cheat like Wild Pokemon Modifier. Use it for Deoxys or Jirachii or anything... look in those faqs.

Rayquaza
October 5th, 2003, 02:32 AM
just use those wild modifier cheats, or just wait till you can get it legally..:D

MasterMullen
October 5th, 2003, 02:41 AM
It does say bad egg and im guessing now it wont ever hatch because ive had it in my party for ages.

Kairi
October 5th, 2003, 07:05 AM
Bad EGGs are sort of an anti-cheat system. If you use a cheat device to make a Pokmon without giving it the "checksum" in the code that the game looks for to confirm it is a real Pokmon, it makes it a Bad EGG.