PDA

View Full Version : Blue Scarf

Darkeagle
May 28th, 2004, 10:52 PM
I know it is gotten in Slateport City but I don't understand how to get it all the sites I had Visited says that you must have a pokemon which condition reflects on the colour of the scarf but what does that means?????

Kayleigh
May 29th, 2004, 09:12 PM
This belongs in the Pokemon R/S Gameboy Games section! ^_^; I'll move it for you.

*moved*

Simon
May 29th, 2004, 09:40 PM
It means the scarf you get depends on what the highest condition of the first pokemon in your team is. Eg: If your first pokemon in your team is a Milotic with Beauty as it's highest stat, you get a scarf that helps with Beauty (I think it's blue).

The scarfs just max out one particular stat. If you let it hold a Blue Scarf, it maxes out the Beauty stat.

Darkeagle
May 29th, 2004, 11:08 PM
It means the scarf you get depends on what the highest condition of the first pokemon in your team is. Eg: If your first pokemon in your team is a Milotic with Beauty as it's highest stat, you get a scarf that helps with Beauty (I think it's blue).

The scarfs just max out one particular stat. If you let it hold a Blue Scarf, it maxes out the Beauty stat.
To whom must you talk to the president

Simon
May 30th, 2004, 07:34 AM
It's either the man on the couch in the Slateport City Pokemon Club building or a house in Pacifidlog Town.