PDA

View Full Version : Beuty contest winner

stewie&rupert
May 29th, 2004, 10:22 AM
wats the morst beutyful and stylish pkmn from the poll.
those r the pokemon that r born to be contest winners.

i pick delacatty, its so cute, beutyful, and looks great in coloseum. i give delcatty a 10.0. :D

jynx
May 29th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Excuse me, but there's another poll of mine in "Mixed Voting Polls".

MODS, LOCK THIS!

stewie&rupert
May 29th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Excuse me, but there's another poll of mine in "Mixed Voting Polls".

MODS, LOCK THIS!

i didnt know about that section sorry i never go there.

EDIT:wait a sec. i just went to ur thread and theres a huge difference. urs is preetiest pkmn. mines is for pkmn that sute beuty contests and u'all vote which is ur fav beuty. instead of closing it just move it. theres no point in closing a thread like this.

thank u for voting in "Beuty contest winner"! ur votes will determine the most beutiful pkmn in a week from today(saturday, june 5th, 2004) vote for the most beutiful, talented, charming, stylish, or just vote for ur fav. :laugh:

Jari
May 30th, 2004, 03:57 AM
Milotic.It says in the Pokdex that it is said that it is the most beautifu Pokmon ever.
Plus,you need to max out beauty stats before you can get Milotic.And water is my favorite type.

Bluejay390
May 30th, 2004, 09:21 AM
My febass, Tomas, is beautiful :)
I pick him.

stewie&rupert
June 1st, 2004, 02:30 PM
well if theres no more votes until saturday the clear-cut winner would be milotic(they're so ugly)

AngelWolfie
June 1st, 2004, 03:04 PM
I agree...Milotics really aren't the most attractive in m opinio...dragonair or espeon shouldve been options....

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 03:27 PM
Well, my winner in beauty on my game was... Sharpedo... O_O

Ice demon
June 1st, 2004, 07:32 PM
Milotic is very ugly - they could have done better for the most beautiful poke

Bellosom is the best among ur choices

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2004, 07:40 PM
i used to have milotic and i won every beauty contest... but i like espeon the most. it should have been put in the poll. but thats just my opinion.

Ice demon
June 1st, 2004, 08:14 PM
milotic would do well because it had its beauty maxed out for it to evolve so that doesn't count.
I agree Espeon should be there as well as Articuno

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2004, 08:20 PM
ice demon you said milotic was ugly! your confusing me :confused:

Ice demon
June 1st, 2004, 08:53 PM
Sorry
u said that ur milotic won beauty contests so it is not ugly, but u see ur pokemon could be the ugliest thing in the world, but if it has a specific stat maxed out[like beauty] then it could win. For milotic to evolve u have 2 max beauty so when feebas evolves it could win just about every contest. So a milotic would win many contests. However despite its ability to win contests i find it ugly - its my opinion....and that is what the poll is about ur opinion nothing else.......not its ability 2 win contests.
Hope u understand ^_^

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2004, 09:01 PM
ok. now i understand. thanx!

myname_is_ben
June 1st, 2004, 09:27 PM
bellossom, totally!
I even have one in my team! It's name is Belle, the french word for beautiful. It's one of my favorites, not to mention my favorite grass-type! I believe that Shuu should've had one instead of that Roselia -_-

stewie&rupert
June 5th, 2004, 09:37 AM
the first place winner is by this order:

milotic
bellosom
delcatty
azurill/roselia

and the losers for this week:
beautifly, gorebyss, illumise.

well thats the votes for this week. if theres more changes next week there'll be another beauty contest.