PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Mewtwo

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sparks_67
May 29th, 2004, 05:07 PM
In this thread a old face has returned to rule the world. Its mewtwo but he is not alone he has control of rocket,aqua, and magma plus all the legends. You either a Trainer, pokemon,pokemorph, or a part of evil. There are 7 slots to fill. We'll start when there are about 3or4 depending. Also if pokemorph you can be trainer if your half human.

Heres the form to fill:
Name:
Trainer(name pokemon if trainer) pokemon,pokemorph, or a part of evil:
Looks:
Personality:

Heres mine:

Name:Cloud
Trainer, pokemon,pokemorph, or a part of evil: Pokemorph half human half Tyrantar. Also trainer with Scizor, snorlax, Houndoom, and alakazam.
Looks:See avatar
Personality:Likes to fight for whats right and does not like cruelty or evil.

Now lets get this party started!!!!

capalex65
May 30th, 2004, 01:24 AM
I want to join!!!

Name: Alex
Trainer: Pokemorph, half human half Deoxys, and trainer: Deoxys, Deoxys-F,
Deoxys-L, Umbreon (look at my trainer card for the looks of the Deoxyses)
Looks: Black clothes, Black cape (Like Lances but with silver on the inside)
Personality: Nice but a little shy

Aggron91
May 30th, 2004, 02:04 AM
Name:brock
Trainer, pokemon,pokemorph, or a part of evil: Pokemorph half human half Aggron, other pokemon - flygon, onix,
tyranitar, mudkip, golem
Looks:tall blue eyes, long black hair tied in a pony tail at the back, black jeans, black shirt, white cape
Personality: strong, doesnt crack under preasure, the harder the battle gets the stronger i get

this sounds cool cya l8r

Sparks_67
May 30th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Before we start I need to say that legends arent aloud cause mewtwo controls them. But you can have control over of them later if you find the blue orb or the space egg.

Flygon trainer
May 30th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Heres the form to fill:
Name: Eclipse
Trainer, pokemon,pokemorph, or a part of evil: Pokemon: Black Flygon
Looks: Just what I said. a Black Flygon
Personality: Quiet, is a loner, is a legend among trainers as being one of the most powerful wild pokemon on the planet. has never been captured. Ever. and I pity the fool who tries.

capalex65
May 30th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Deoxys isn't a legendary so why not?

Flygon trainer
May 30th, 2004, 12:57 PM
OOC: Actually, Deoxys is a legend... a very extreme legend...

capalex65
May 30th, 2004, 02:27 PM
OOC: *Bashes head against wall* "stupid stupid stupid"

ok little change to my team

Pokemon: Salamence, Flygon, Umbreon *gold shiny*, Espeon *gold Shiny*, Dragonite, Metagross(NOT a legend :))

Sparks_67
June 1st, 2004, 03:41 PM
Lets begin shall we okay.

Aggron91
June 2nd, 2004, 01:21 AM
ok then, howdoes it start??

capalex65
June 2nd, 2004, 03:06 AM
yeah how does it start (stupid 25 charater rule :))

Aggron91
June 2nd, 2004, 05:36 AM
yeah how does it start (stupid 25 charater rule :))

yep lol, stuck for things to say

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 06:32 AM
oh can i join?!?

name: dark sun
pokemon:dark espeon
looks: dark purplish-silver fur, gem on forehead is shapphire, blue eyes.
personality: loner, kept to herself, misterious, is rarly ever seen because she comes out at night, is very strong, and is waiting for the perfect trainer.

can we start?

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 10:08 AM
Well, Sparks is my best friend, and since he is not here, I shall start this for him:

Somewhere, in a desert, a familer flap of wings betrayed the presense of the spirit of the desert. the desert was one of the few places that Mewtwo hadn't caused chaos to, possibly because it didn't really have it's own legend.

That was fine with me. I glansed around, waiting for another idiot of a trainer to challenge me. I was not dissapointed. instantly, a ice beam just missed me. I looked over, seeing a young male trainer with a glalie (not any of you people). Calmly, I powered up a Fire Blast, and took it out in one shot. the trainer, shocked, turned and ran. Laughing slightly, I returned to the sandstorm.

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 11:27 AM
i limped around tring to find a place to rest. i had just come out of a battle and i was hurt. just up ahead i could see a flygon in a sandstorm. "h-hello..." i called out weakly.

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 11:37 AM
I looked over, saw the espeon, but did not feel consern for her. I waited anyway, to see what she wanted...

Aggron91
June 2nd, 2004, 12:18 PM
i was tired, i knew there were many trainers in the desert at the time, all trying to escape the ever growing threat of mewtwo. i didnt have enough energy to keep my current form of half myself, and half aggron so changed back in to myself, i released flygon from its pokeball and told him to fly high above the storm to try and se where we were,he shot up in to the air and hovered motionless for a few seconds,then it went in to a steep dive and i heard i desperate voice call out "h.hello!"...

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 12:36 PM
Hearing the other Flygon, and getting terretorial, I flapped out of hte sandstorm, saw the new Flygon, and rushed forward in a Shadow Rush attack.

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 12:47 PM
i watched the battle from below. i had been hurt to long... i fainted...

Aggron91
June 2nd, 2004, 12:51 PM
i was running forwars and then i saw it, such power i had never seen before, , not since my first encounter with mewtwo. my flygon had just been hit hard and was falling fast, but luckily i gave it 2 sitrus berries before we entered the desert, it ate them quickly and started to gain altitude panting heavily, it flew level with the other flygon and let of three dragon breaths, the first two were dodged easily by the awesome creature, but the third hit it square in chest, but had no effect whatsoever, and if it did my enemy was hiding it well, for the first time in a long time, i was scared...

for the first time i saw the espeon, i ran quickly to it keeping my eyes in the sky not daring to take them away for a minute, the espeon was in deep distress, i decided to cover it with my cape, it should keep it safe from the storm...

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 12:54 PM
OOC: putting gently, no controlling my charecter... that's why i never actually said i connected..

IC: I shook off the blow, and responded with Dragon Claw

Aggron91
June 2nd, 2004, 12:59 PM
ooc- sorry, i didnt know...

this time flygon fell and wasnt going to recover, i returned it to its pokeball, and used what was left of my strength to morph in to aggron, i took one look back at the espeon and ran, i could not fight the incredible specticle that loomed in the skys above, and although i wanted to take the injured espeon with me, i knew i could not...

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 01:00 PM
Since I was just getting started, and my adrenilene hadn't let up yet, I powered up, and launched my Solar Beam attack

Aggron91
June 2nd, 2004, 01:06 PM
i was hit on the tail and brought alkl the way down to 1 hp, i turned around and saw the flygon above, i released onix, mudkip tyranitar, and golem.

ooc- last post tonight, cya 2morrow

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 01:09 PM
I laughed slightly, then coiled around the Golem, and used Giga drain

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 01:23 PM
i awoke and thought the sky had fallen. then i relized it was a cape. no one had ever cared for me like this... a faint scent was left on it. i would search for that person. the perfect trainer for me. but i could hardly move.

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 01:30 PM
I could tell it was over. no pokemon he had could stand up to me. I released my coil on the Golem, and suddenly felt a powerful Ice beam hit me in the back. relitivly speaking, it hardly did anything to me. I looked over. another trainer, with a wailren. as I was done with my last opponent, I hit the Wailren with a half powered Solarbeam. instant KO.

"Holy... I heard that Flygon was tough, but nothing like that!" the trainer said in disbelif, before backing off.

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 01:34 PM
i watched the flygon, awestruck.
"could you teach me how to fight like that?" i asked, whishing to be like her.

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 01:39 PM
"Sure, once these trainers get the hint that I have only been beaten by one pokemon in my life" I said, hovering with Levitate

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
"thanx..." i said. i tried to stand up but i was hurt to badly...

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
Silently, I returned to the sandstorm, heading for a nearby cave... I curled up inside, and dozed off...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:01 AM
Silently, I returned to the sandstorm, heading for a nearby cave... I curled up inside, and dozed off...

i fell to the ground my aggron state could no longer be maintained, golem had fainted and my other pokemon were paralysed with fear, i had no potions and had to get to a pokemon center, the nearest one i knew was in sapphire city, but first i had to find the espeon i had to try and help her...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:09 AM
I woke up, and started wandering around the desert again, when i saw the trainer agian. he couldn't see it, but there was a salamence rushing straight at him! without thought, I slammed the human out of the way, taking the Salamance's attack. I felt it's claws sink into my back, as it used it's powerful jaws to clamp on to my neck. The added weight was far too much for me to fly with, and I slammed hard into the ground. it was far from over though. I powered up for a moment, and launched a Hyper Beam, at point-blank range. the Salamence, though powerful, didn't stand a chance. I flapped back into the air, wondering why I protected the pokemorph in the first place...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:13 AM
off topic - was that me you wer talking about then

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:14 AM
OOC: beat up the salemence to save you, that's about right...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:18 AM
off topic-thnks

the flygon had reappeared and was flying straight for me, i stumbled and fell but the flygon flew above me and i heard an almight drash i looked up and saw a salamence have a hyper beam launched on the right side of its stomach, it flew away and i stood gazing at the flygon as it turned to fly away, i could niow see espeon in the distance...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:22 AM
that was odd... I thought to myself... first, why did I even rescue the aggron morpher in the first place, and second, why was the Salamence here? it didn't take me long to come up with an answer for the second question. Team Rocket. naturally. I sensed the Rocket members nearby, and before I could make a move, I saw a odd spider web capture device heading straight for me. I dodged, but just barely.

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:29 AM
and then i saw them, team rockt were heading towards me i saw the net fly past the flygon, i chose my pokeball "go mudkip"

mudkip emrged it was still in shock from the flygon but he was able to fight,behind me somewhere i heard the tell tell signs that team grunts were lining up ready to fight, i turned around and let tyranitar out aswell i muttered so they could hear me, mudkip, earthquake, tyranitar hyper beam...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:32 AM
Basicly, all I had on my mind at the moment was to leave and leave the trainer to his fate, but suddenly another of the devices circled around me, cutting off flight, abilitys, and started dealing heave damage... I was still silent, as I had been trained to never show my pain... but this was painful beyond anything I had ever delt with.. I saw another of the devices heading for the Tyranitar, but I managed to activate my Levitate, and took that blow as well, causing double damage to me, and rendering me immobile

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:38 AM
mudkip had fought bravely, but had now been knocked out, earthquake had only stopped 1 pokemon and mudkip had now been on the recieving end of a take down attack from a mightyena, tyranitar caught the lead grunt and two other with his hyper beam, flygon was imobile, "onix, go," he came out and stretched above the battle, onix protect that flygon, you owe it alot," onix obeyed and and made a barrier between flygon and the battle, the mightyena was closing in on tyranitar, "tyranitar, use dig!!", he disapeered under ground...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:41 AM
I was struggeling aginst the web, but it was extremly powerful... my instinct was to use Earthquake, but with the Tyranitar underground, I'd faint it instantly, even though it wasnt my target.. for the moment, I just focused on freeing myself...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:48 AM
i could see that the grunts that had put the net on flygon were now fighting onix, they were using a cacturne and a donphan, onix rock smashed the donphan which fainted instantly the cacturne was trying to get needle arms in on to onix but it was dodging them so far. tyranitar emrged frm underground underneath mightyena, mightyena fainted to be replaced by a seviper...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:51 AM
I managed to get some of the net off me, enabeling me to launch an intence Fire Blast at the Cacturne. I destroyed the rest of the net, and flapped into the air, completly exausted....

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:57 AM
onix returned to me and stood by tyranitars side "tyranitar, HYPER BEAM!!!!!!!!" seviper launched itself and tyranitar in a desperate atempt to stop the incoming attack,but onix tackled the seviper out of the way, the hyper beam hit its target there were no rockets left to fight they fled.

i went back in search of the espeon, and i saw it a hundred meters ahead of me...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 01:01 AM
Silently, I turned, and started to fly away... I was exausted beyond words, I had never been this tired since I became this strong.. then suddenly, my sensitive hears picked up an odd sound.. I recognised it as the radio frequency that the Rocket members used on the Lake of Rage, only slightly different... I could tell the sound was designed for Flygons, to assist in controling them...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 02:12 AM
i reached espeon and saw that she was in a bad way, i didnt no if i should move her, i didnt no if i could move her, and now i could hear a high pitched whistle, and i knew it could not mean any good...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 02:19 AM
Seeing the condition the espeon was in, I said finally, "if you need to, i'll fly both of you to a pokemon center. I owe you one"

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 02:51 AM
off topic-wait for dark espeon to see all this before we do anymore

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 07:09 AM
ooc: im back!!!

ic: i nodded my head slightly because now it hurt to move anything.

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 07:45 AM
i swallowed and nodded, trying not to display fear on my face "thank you," i said...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 08:26 AM
What in the world is with him? I thought... I stayed silent, as I waited for him to hop on. His weight would be a bit odd, but thanks to my training, I was capable of even carrying a Snorlax, at least for a short distance.

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 08:58 AM
i climbed on and made sure the espeon was secure, this flygon wasnt that different from my own where flying was concerned, i fell asleep from sheer exhaustion...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 09:11 AM
I flaped into the air, and since he wasn't in any condition to give commands, took off for Lavaridge, the closest town to here.. it didn't take long, and I made sure not to knock the trainer off when I landed.

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 10:18 AM
the last thing i remember was flying through the air. i must have fallen asleep because when i awoke i was in some city. ugg... i hated cities. too many people...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 10:18 AM
i awoke as we touched down, i knew we hant been flying for long as i saw the familiar surroundings of lavaridge town, but i felt largely refreshed...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 10:22 AM
i looked up and sniffed the air... the scent on the cape! it was the same scent as the person who was riding eclipse with me. but i wondered... was he trustworthy?

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 10:35 AM
i climbed down of flygon, i quickly said my thanks, i was eager to get inside my pokemon could not be gettin any better inside their pokeballs, espeon had just woken up and was sniffing the air, i smiled and said "can you walk, we just need to get in to the pokemon center, then we will be safe.".....

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 10:40 AM
i nodded my head. i wish i could talk to him.... and maybe i could but would he understand telepathy? i can walk. i said using my mind. i sild off eclipses back and looked around... where is the pokemon center? i asked him.

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 10:46 AM
Without another word, I flapped back into the air.. I had paid him back, time for me to leave.. besides, as his pokemon were scared stiff of me, it'd probably be a hassle to keep me around...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 10:46 AM
espeon looked at me and then i heard it..... "where is the pokemon center". i was surprised, i knew that espeon was psycic but i didnt know that they could communicate with humans, i replied "over there," i pointed to my left and looked over, there was noone in the hotsprings today in fact the town seemed empty...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 10:52 AM
i accidently heard his thoughts. it was sorta strange that no one is here...i started limping to the pokemon center. but i stoped sort... we werent alone...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 10:56 AM
a twig snapped behind me, i turned around and saw them, i asked espeon to get in to the pokemon center, as she wouldnt survive the fight that i felt imminent would take place next

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 10:56 AM
Suddenly, besides the brodcast, I heard a rush of wind "get down!" I hissed, as I rocketed for the sourse. I connected with a red blur going by, and I recognised it as Latias. Normally, Latias don't even come near citys so I was conserned... I could also sence team Aqua members nearby, and I flapped straight up to dodge... I was exausted, so i wasn't quite fast enough... I felt a rope circle around my neck, and wrench me to the ground, as several Aqua grunts tied me down... "Well, we're certianly going to have fun using this one. Latias, disable!" the leader of the group said. Latias complied, and I was paralyzed.. Latias followed through with Psychic, causing intense damage to me...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 11:02 AM
i pleaded with espeon " plz take my pokeballs in their with you, when your healed come back out with them, we will need all the power we can get," i handed her the pokeballs containing mudkip, golem and flygon. "go tyranitar, go onix,"

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 11:05 AM
i saw eclipse being attacked by latias and i said to brock forget about the pokemon center we need to help eclipse!!! i tuned and ran torwards her. "hold on!!!" i shouted, forgetting about my injuries. i jumped on latias`s back and used bite. a gust of wind sent me flying off her back. it was latios! oh boy i was in trouble now...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 11:05 AM
the aqua members wern't really paying attention to the trainer, they were busy causing damage to me... repetitive Psychics ripped through my health... "Beat her into submission Latias! then we can capture her, and use her to take over the world!" the leader said. finally noticing the trainer and his pokemon, he sent out Sharpedo and Milotic.

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 11:06 AM
latias had just used, psycic flygon was in intense pain not only could i see it i could feel it, "TYRANITAR USE FIRE BLAST!!!!!, onix, try and free flygon from the rope, now, GO!!!!!" the fire blast missed latias completely, but it had the desired effect, latias stopped its charge in flygons direction giving onix the chance it needed...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 11:09 AM
milotic slammed in to tyranitar with full force and shapedo in to onix, they both fainted, i had no pokemon left, and with the arrival of latios, and espeons desire to fight i knew i needed to transform i just hope my adrenilin was enough to do it...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 11:11 AM
once the rope was off me, I freed myself from Disable, then started attacking the Latias with every inch of power I had. I was extremly fast, and I was not giving the Latias any time to strike.... just when she was about to faint, Latios slammed into me, knocking me away, but causing little to no damage. I growled, prepaing for a Hyper Beam

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 11:13 AM
latias went to go take care of the other pokemon while latios stayed to battle me. we booth stood there not moving waiting for the perfect chance to attack. i blinked. latios flew torwards me and use psychic. that hurt. i lunged at him and used shadow ball. right after shadow ball hit him a net flew out of nowhere... and it was aimed at me...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 11:14 AM
i had managed it, flygon was back upo and flying, espeon was holding its own and i was about to launch my solar beam at milotic and sharpedo, i saw latios slam in to flygon and preyed for the best, i let rip with my solar beam, it hit the target dead on and they both fainted... but i couldnt seem to find espeon

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 11:17 AM
finally, I released my energy, sweeping the beam across Latias and Latios. the Aqua members recalled them, and knowng i was becoming too exausted to battel, sent a wailren after me. the resulting Blizzard attack was too much for me, and I fell to the ground. the Aqua members, not hesitating, grabbed me, and placed a controlling collar on me...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 11:23 AM
i saw the aqua grunts put the collar on flygon, and i charged my hyper beam, i couldnt stop them putting the collar on flygon, but i could stop them from moving him....

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 11:26 AM
"heal her. fast." the leader commanded. another grunt pulled out a Hyper potion, and used it on me. as my free will had been destroyed, thanks to the collar, I had no choice but to obey them "all right kiddo. show that morpher how powerful you are. attack with Shadow Rush." the leader ordered. as I had no choice but to comply, I flapped into the air, and used Shadow Rush.

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 11:26 AM
the net landed on me. i was put in a small cage and caried away from the battle. the person who caged me smiled. "lets see what this espeon can do." he said wickedly. the cage was opened. i jumped out of the mans arms and ran back to my... friends...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 11:31 AM
"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" my hyper beam hit the grunts head on, the were all thrown back wards but it was to late, flygon was up in the air and in a shadow rush attack, espeon was now next to me, get ready, i need you to protect me for 2 seconds, i began to fire an ice beam

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 11:34 AM
I paused for a moment, considering.. then I remembered that an aggron's strength is in attack, not secial attack... I finished charging, and rushed straight at the morpher... the collar was having a hard time keeping me under control, and it was flashing red...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 11:35 AM
i was hurt badly now but that didnt matter. i just had to protect brock! deep down inside i wanted to be on his team but he already had 6 pokemon... or did he?

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 11:42 AM
ooc- aggrons my morph so it doesnt count

ic-ice beam hit flygon about 5 meters away from me, but i could see that flygon was fighting it, and now the aqua grunts were releasing a shriftry and an absol from a pokeball now was when i needed espeon the most

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 11:44 AM
finally, I completly overpowered the collar, and it shattered, but my health plummeted as a result. I knew I was going to be unable to battle...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 11:46 AM
the collar shattered, and i stopped my attack but it was to late, flygon was badly hurt i could see espeon fighting out of the corner of my eye, i turned around and saw the fight that was going on between these three pokemon

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 11:48 AM
I collapsed to the ground, as my health, for the first time in 4 years, finally went to 0. My vision was hazy for a moment, before I fell unconcous...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 11:50 AM
two friends in trouble... me hurt.... team rocket would surly win. STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i screamed to people and pokemon alike. everything stoped. take me... just dont hurt my friends... i said to the people.

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 11:55 AM
espeon was standing before me and the aqua grunts, a powerful psycic energy pulsed through the air, as the pain of a pokemon was displayed for all to feel, all was silent, and then espeon said "take me... just dont take my freinds..." i strode up to the side of espeon and said " never give up, you have fought bravely and i am going to help you now, they are down to their last two pokemon, help me fight them, or we may all be doomed..."

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 11:58 AM
"move aside" I said quietly, waking up... I felt a final, powerful Hyper Beam gathering in my throat.. when launched, it would casue chaos, but nearly kill me in the process... I was willing to do it though.. for them...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 12:01 PM
ic: at the same time eclipse used hyper beam i released a pybeam. the two attacks formed into one attack: pyschic hyper beam...

ooc: think thats a good idea?

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:02 PM
i dived to the floor, the explosion ripped through the town, i morphed back to my self as i had no energy left to maintian it.

ooc- lol gr8 idea

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:04 PM
OOC: aginst a pair of dark pokemon? no.

IC: the psy added to it was negated, but the Hyper beam KOd the two dark types nearly instantly. my energy completly spent, I felt my mind slip back into darkness, and my breathing slow...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:06 PM
i woke up, espeon was on the floor beside me unconcious but alive, i picked her up and brought her to flygon, flygon was barely alive, i had to get it inside to the pokemon center. i ran in and put all of my pokeballs on the counter, and told the nurse to get outside quick we didnt have much time

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 12:07 PM
ooc:i do stuff like that a lot! lol :D

ic: i didnt know if we won the battle or not, but the last thing i saw was alot of people and pokemon alike either being knocked out... or killed... i fainted...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:09 PM
i ran outside, followed by, the nurse and an army of chansey, they picked espeon up on a stretcher and pushed me inside, the last thing i saw was flygon bein examined by the nurse and her chansey troupe

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:13 PM
I could tell my heartbeat was starting to slow... despite my former panic, I for some reason was calm and relaxed now.. if I died, at least I died for a good purpose...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 12:14 PM
i felt like i was floating... being pyschic i could still scence things even though i was knocked out. i was brought into some sort of room. i could hear people running around. my pyschic powers were disabled... every thing went dark...

ooc: i couldnt think of anything else to write...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:17 PM
i sat next to espeon who was lieing down in a bed, the nurse had told me that espeon should be ok, her psycic abilities may be disabled for a couple of days but she should be ok, however flygons life still hung in the balance, all of my pokemon had been healed, but a shadow hung over my shoulder, i felt like mewtwo was watching me at this very moment...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:20 PM
"She's not getting any better, but she's not getting worse either" the nurse said calmly. "How in the world did you let her get like this anyway" she asked, after using some of her equipment to keep my health form dropping any further...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 12:21 PM
i woke up and relised something was wrong. what happened to me?!?!? i asked.

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:23 PM
i had said to the nurse that flygon wasnt my pokemon but that she had been in a vicous fight which had taken all she had left "i was there at the time, i was battling with her, nothing could be done, i pride myself on bein a powerful trainer, but thins flygon, its in a whole different league, i helped as much as i could, but it wasn't enough..."

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:26 PM
espeon had awoken, and was looking at me with wide eyes, i was sure she was trying to tell me something, though i didnt know what, i let mudkip out of its ball and he jumped on to the bed, i can understand what mudkip says, and he translated what espeon said to me. " you fought like a true warrior, but you drained your self of your psycic enrgy, you will gain it back in a couple of days, until then u must rest..." i finished

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 12:27 PM
he couldnt understand me... now how was i gonna tell him i wanted to be on his team?!?

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:28 PM
She nodded "I figured she couldn't be your pokemon. almost everyone has heard the legend that she is virtually impossible to capture. you must have proved to her in your own way that you're a powerful trainer. She's going to wake up shortly, but I advise you keep her out of battle if possible. she's going to be in pain for quite a while" she said, looking sadly at me...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:29 PM
i left mudkip with espeon so she had some company, and wandered outside to see flygon, i wasnt sure what to expect next...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:31 PM
it seemed that flygon had woken up, but as the nurse said, she was in considerable pain, hardly able to sit up she was howling and letting of random attaks in to the sky

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:32 PM
OOC: What did I say about controling my charecter?

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 12:32 PM
i looked at the mudkip. "could you tell him i want to be on his team?" i asked. mudkip nodded its head. i fell asleep.

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:35 PM
OOC: What did I say about controling my charecter?
ooc- sorry i'll edit if you want??

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:37 PM
OOC: nah, I'll just ignore it...

Ic: I woke up, and I senced that my entire body was in serious pain... felt like I had been tackled by a snorlax... it was pain I hadn't been through in a whie... I could see the morpher, but was in too much pain to really talk...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:38 PM
when i re-entered thepokemon center i saw espeon asleep again, mudkip ran up to me and told me what espeon had said, i was overjoyed at this prospect, i sat down and returned mudkip to its pokeball...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:40 PM
when the trainer was gone, I finally decised that he probably didn't want me around, since I was a trouble magnet.. it was hard to fly but I could manage...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:44 PM
the nurse came running, in to the room" joe, joe, flygons gone!!" i replied "i thought she might, not much of a people pokemon, its a shame though i would have liked to have her around for a bit, but something tells me we'll meet again before the end, well need to, if wer'e going to stop mewtwo..."

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 12:44 PM
ooc: your name in this rp is joe right? i forgot lol.

ic: i woke up and saw joe sitting next to me he seemed to be very happy.
"did you deliver my message?" i asked mudkip. mudkip said yes.
"then could you tell him something else?" i asked. mudkip said ok.
"tell him i dont want to be in a pokeball please."

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:46 PM
before long, I was back in the desert.. and following the brodcast to the sourse.. I could see that they were attempting to call me over, then collar me.. wasn't goign to work, as I wasn't affected.. with a fire blast, i melted the transmitter, then resumed wandering... I was having a bit of a harder time with the trainers, but that wasn't saying much...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:48 PM
ooc- yeah it is, mudkips actualy in his pokeball, but ill ignore that part lol.

ic- mudkip turned around and told me what espeon had just said, "i thought you wouldn't, so you dont have to, theres something you should know, flygons gone, aparently he flew away." i went to see if i could get the pokemon something to eat, it was past lunch...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 12:50 PM
i followed joe and pulled on his pants leg. then i dashed out the door to find eclipse...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
i followed espeon out of the door, it surprised me that she was up already but i didnt realy mind. i got to the door and saw espeon outside.....

ooc-isnt my name brock??

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 12:53 PM
after defeating the most recent trainer, the sandstorm had quieted down for a while, and I was letting the sunlight help me recover... I heard a odd sound, and saw a familer blue blur go by... oh crud.. not Latios... I thought.. I instantly caught up, and slammed him into the sand. the rush of my wings had re-fuled the sandstorm, and I knew that the Latios was tryign to get somewhere.. I wasn't about to let him go anywhere at the moment...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:54 PM
it said on the tv that there had been reported sightings of the legendary black flygon, battling with an espeon and an aggron, although these reports were unconfirmed...

Aggron91
June 3rd, 2004, 12:59 PM
ooc - last post tonight, cya 2morrow

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 01:00 PM
the latios was tough, but 1 on 1, it was no match for me. A dragon claw caused it to faint.. Suddenly, something, or somebody, teleported Latios away... I decided to think about it later...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 01:14 PM
in thirty minutes i reached the desert. "eclpise!" i called. "where are you?" this desert streached on for miles and miles so my chances of finding her were very slim but i didnt care...

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 10:10 PM
I heard her calling me, but I decided not to respond... I continued roaming the desert, fighting more trainers...

Aggron91
June 4th, 2004, 12:53 AM
i had followed espeon to the desert, she was calling out, and although i didnt know what she was saying, i knew what she meant, "i think its time to go now, flygon needs space and time to heal..."

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 08:37 AM
after while, I noticed a young female shiny flygon following me. it was my sister, so I wasn't alarmed. she wasn't nearly as powerful as I was, but still strong. we played for a while, until we heard an odd sound. there was a Rocket Executive nearby. we looked at each other, silently communicating, and used the trick we adopted form Latios and Latias, turning ourselves invisable, and rushing at the member. this member had an odd stratagy. he brought out Golduck and Gengar, and apparently catching a glimpse of me, told his Golduck to use swift. when the attack connected, it continued for a moment, until another form slammed into the Golduck "Must be the sibling! Gengar, use your Night Shade!" Gengar obeyed, hitting my sister and bringing her out of invisability. before she could take too much damage, I intercepted the attack, taking damage, and losing my invisability as well.

"well then, if you want to be the hero, we'll take you first!" the executive said, before throwing another of the capture nets. it connected, hard, and I collapsed to the ground. my sister tried to come over, but a low call from me told her to go. the exeutive threw a net at her as well, but I managed to intercept at the last moment. finally deciding to quiet me down, the executive had Golduck and Gengar use Psychic on me at the same time. by the time they managed to bring me down, my sister was long gone...
she searched the desert, looking for the trainer she had noticed me hanging out with before...

Aggron91
June 4th, 2004, 10:13 AM
i heard the cry of a flygon it definitely wasnt the one that we had fought with before, though it was similar, i looked at espeon and then chose the pokeball form my belt, flygon emerged and looked to the sky as he heard the call, he flew up and took a look around...

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 10:28 AM
My sister saw the trainer's flygon, and became wary, staying to the sandstorm.. it quietly circled around the trainer, low to the ground, checking to make sure that this was indeed the trainer that she had seen Eclipse hanging around...

Aggron91
June 4th, 2004, 10:43 AM
flygon had been away for ten minutes and i was starting to get worried,when i saw and heard a huge explosion from inside the sandstorm...

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 10:46 AM
My sister, being the skittish one of us, was starteled by the explosion, and fled.. without Eclipse, she was frightened, and knew that if she got hurt, there was no one to help...

Aggron91
June 4th, 2004, 10:57 AM
the new flygon flew out of the sandstorm quicker than anything i have ever seen, but now i couldnt see my flygon, and i felt that i would need to enter the desert...

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Finally, my sister felt my presense fade, and she knew that I had been kidnapped my the rocket members... but she was too scared to go anywhere near the trainer, so she just kept her distance...

Aggron91
June 4th, 2004, 11:04 AM
ooc- can you explain that to me, i dont quite understand it

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 11:09 AM
OOC: basicly, my sister knows I'm in trouble, but her fear of humans keeps her from asking for help.

Aggron91
June 4th, 2004, 12:11 PM
ooc-ok im going to wait for dark_espeon to post, she needs to know whats going on before we post any more

Sparks_67
June 4th, 2004, 06:29 PM
I looked arund in the horror that mewtwo has given to are hometown. I feel if mewtwo is chasing me down and trying to kill me.

Psychotic_Demon
June 4th, 2004, 11:29 PM
ooc: im back!!! ill get on everynight around 2 central.

ic: i could see a big explosion in the horizon. eclipse! i thought. and started runing faster.

Aggron91
June 5th, 2004, 01:08 AM
i chased after espeon, and something hit me form behind and i fell to the ground, i turned around to see my flygon wearing a strange collar with a flashing red light on it. i fainted...

Psychotic_Demon
June 5th, 2004, 01:36 AM
i heard joe fall to the ground... it was eclipse. "eclipse..." i said. they had caught her... mewtwo was gonna pay for all of this!

Aggron91
June 5th, 2004, 02:35 AM
ooc-it wasnt eclipse it was my flygon

i came round a couple of minutes after, flygon was still there, but it was battling someone, or something...

Psychotic_Demon
June 5th, 2004, 02:58 AM
ooc: ooops... ignor what i said...

ic: the flygon faced me. joe was just coming around. flygon used dragon claw but i managed to dodge it. i used shadow ball and it hit, but not very hard. with my psychic abilities disabled i couldnt do anything. i was in trouble now...

Aggron91
June 5th, 2004, 03:02 AM
i stood up, espeon was protecting me, again, this was a very loyal pokemon, "flygon, FLYGON remember who you are, REMEMBER!!!!" the collar was falshing very quickly now, go golem, onix,tyranitar, mudkip, remember your freinds, flygon..." the collar exploded and flygon fell to the floor, i returned them all to their pokeballs and looked at espeon and saw that she was upset about something...

Psychotic_Demon
June 5th, 2004, 03:07 AM
ooc: what am i upset about? hold on ill think of something... *three hours later* lol

ic: something was about to happen... i didnt know what but it was bad... whoosh!!! nets came flying out of nowhere, traping us all.

Aggron91
June 5th, 2004, 03:11 AM
ooc-sorry i thought u wer upset about not having your powers, ignore me lol.

ic-i morphed in to aggron cutting myself free of the nets, there were to many nets these days, i was to big for the net to hold i saw the grunts who had trapped me and gave them a taste of my iron tail, i hyper beam shot at me from nowere,latias flew down from the storm and suddenly i was in a rain of fire...

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 05:12 AM
My sister had come back, and seeing that they were in no better of a situation than Eclipse, just circled slowly... suddenly, her major power came into play. Despite not being as powerful as I was, she was a good deal faster. she flew next to Latias, hit her with Dragon claw, and was circeling around the fight before Latias knew what hit her.

Aggron91
June 5th, 2004, 05:23 AM
the other flygon had apeared and was circling the battle after one heck of an attack, she gave me the time i needed, i powered up a solar beam which hit latias dead on in the chest...

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 05:26 AM
My sister, impressed by the power he was showing, figured there was no need for her to attack Latias again, so she just waited...

Aggron91
June 5th, 2004, 05:28 AM
latias flew in again towards me, i charged up yet another iron tail which hit it dead on but latias kept coming and tackled me to the floor, i got up and latias was in the air panting heavily, i began charging a hyper beam...

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 05:31 AM
My sister, at that moment, finally decided to back off and just wait...

Sparks_67
June 5th, 2004, 01:00 PM
I looked around the town looking for survivors sadly there were none. I then saw a letter in the ground. I opened it and it read :This fgoolish town will be destroyed if you dont realise celebi frfrom the cave. I want him by tomorrow midnight. I threw the note on the ground and thought this note came yesterday and its only 11:00 pm I wonder why mewtwo attacked so early. I then remebered that celebi was hear so I looked around but when I got to the cave he was taken. I threw out alakazam and teleported away to nearby desert.

Aggron91
June 6th, 2004, 01:31 AM
latias came flying in with another attack, i waited for a couple of seconds untill it was no more thatn a couple of meters away, and then i let my hyper beam go, it hit dead on, latias retreated back over the sandstorm...

Sparks_67
June 6th, 2004, 02:19 AM
I looked around and saw a growlithe wandering around so I threw out gyardos and told him surf. I then threw a ultra ball catching it but I then I evolved into a arcanine as it learned extreme speed. I then named Keelala. I returned it and walked around some more looking for clues of Mewtwo.

Aggron91
June 6th, 2004, 10:15 AM
i morphed back in to my human form and continued in to the desert, flygon must stil be in trouble...

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 10:43 AM
at a hidden base in the desert, I was being interrogated by rocket members...

"okay you cursed Flygon. where did you put the Soul Dew?" a grunt said..

"If you think I'm about to tell you, you're wrong!" I said defiantly. a few moments later, I felt the chains securing me to the wall go red hot, and suddenly I felt pain like nothing else throughout my system...

Back with Brock, my sister sensed my pain and whimpered slightly, then retreated back to the comfort of the sandstorm...

Sparks_67
June 6th, 2004, 03:41 PM
I saw a rocket grunt standing near a aqua grunt. I then ran to them hoping they knew mewtwo and would lead me to him. I walked over and threw out Keelala and told her flamethrower.

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 09:51 PM
I struggeled aginst the chains, but I felt them soak my power... This isn't natural.. no matter what they did, no technical equipment can do that... I thought.. then I realised that there were Psy powers absorbing my energy.. before long, I was completly drained, and the rocket members left so I could re-charge, only to have it taken again...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 01:35 AM
in the net i couldnt see joe anymore. i struggled to get out. somebody picked me up and put me in the back of a truck. the truck started moving. "joe! i called. in ten minutes i was taken into some broken down building, then down a secret passage way. somebody walked torwards me with one of those black beeping collars i had seen on other pokemon. i growled, showing my small, sharp teeth. "now now espeon." a voice said. "you musnt fight this particular collar. it will restrain your psychic powers, so that i may use them." where was that voice coming from? was it... mewtwo?

Aggron91
June 7th, 2004, 06:59 AM
it then came to me that espeon wasnt here with me "ESPEON!!!" i called out, but with so reply, i ran further in to the desert and saw an old building, there wereteam members guarding the doori let out tyranitar who powered up a hyper beam and blasted them out of the way, i continued in to the building...

Sparks_67
June 7th, 2004, 07:27 AM
These rockets were not followers of mewtwo and more of a resistance. But they still hate everyone else. I then grabbed a rocket on the other side of the rock I was behind. I took his uniform and put it on disquising myself.

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 10:17 AM
"No use master" I heard somebody say, "We cant get her to obey us" he finished..

"no need to explain, I know her will is strong" I heard another, more athoritive voice say. I recognised it as Mewtwo's psychic voice. he came out of the shadows, eyes glittering with thier evil. his eyes glowed blue, and I felt his psy power start messing with my mind...

Aggron91
June 7th, 2004, 10:20 AM
i proceeded on in to the building but no resistance was there, i entered a darkend room with something chained to the floor and three grunts standing in a row, i hid behind the door, morphed in to aggron and charged through the wall...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 11:39 AM
"You're virtually too late. this Flygon's mind will soon belong to me." Mewtwo said calmly. he had me under his control enough to prevent me struggeling, but not enough to get me to fight for him..

Sparks_67
June 7th, 2004, 12:01 PM
I looked around and wondered what the rockets were here for then I over heard rockets talking on how they caught a flygon today. Then I continued to listen and they said that she was the most powerful pokemon ever. I then had a thought I wonder were she is???????

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 03:56 PM
suddenly, just before Mewtwo seized my mind completly, I felt dark energy flow through me, and I entered Hyper Mode. I broke free of the chains, and used Shadow Rush on Mewtwo.

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 06:41 PM
it was mewtwo... he was turned away for the moment looking at some one else... eclipse! i thought. just then eclipse hit mewtwo with shadow rush. i jumped off the table i was on and ran to help her. the air currents changed... a huge aggron busted through the wall. joe!!! i thought. i lunged at mewtwo and used shadow ball. it hit him, but i had barely made a scratch... i needed help... and lots of it!

Sparks_67
June 7th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I went into my Tyranitar morph and headed in the base. I then used hyper beam knocking several doors down. Once I got inside I saw mewtwo and launched at him with a crunch.

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 08:08 PM
a tyranitar came from out of nowhere. i watched as he hit mewtwo. "good shot!!" i said. i wondered if he could understand... i bit mewtwo using bite. he probebly couldnt even feel that...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I couldn't even see the Tyranitar or the Espeon in my rage, and continued using Shadow rush.. I had virtually entered a beserk mode, only without the confusion that normally comes with it..

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 08:27 PM
i watched eclipse use shadow rush over and over again. she was really mad...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 08:30 PM
"If you think for a moment I'm going to put up with you and your mind games, you're wrong" I said to Mewtwo furiously, before using another Shadow Rush.

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 08:33 PM
i decided to help out eclipse and use shadow ball over and over again. i heard eclipse say something but i didnt know what it was...

Sparks_67
June 7th, 2004, 08:38 PM
I then grabbed mewtwo moving him infront of the shadow balls.

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 08:47 PM
the shadow ball attacks started hitting him head on, causing heavy damage. "thanks!" i said attacking over and over. then mewtwo used his pyschic powers, lifted me into the air and threw me. i landed heavily on my side.

Sparks_67
June 7th, 2004, 08:51 PM
I attacked him with a hyper beam trying to KO him faster then I ran over asked her if she was okay.

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 08:53 PM
"yea... i think so..." i said. i have never met anyone so powerful...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 08:55 PM
My Shadow Rush attacks were relentless, but then I felt his psy powers grab me, and slam me hard into the wall. I felt an injury in my wing, but was too focused on Mewtwo to feel the pain..

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"eclipse! stop! he really gonna hurt you!" i said, the panic rising in my voice. "ur injured as it is!"

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 09:01 PM
I couldn't hear the espeon, and I felt myself go into a beserk mode, as my attack power flew straight up, but I became confused.. I ate a bitter berry, and used Hyper Beam

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 09:04 PM
my pyschic power was coming back... i sent some energy torwards eclipse, hoping it would heal her a little more that bitter berry...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I didn't even feel the recovery and finally, Mewtwo had enough. in a flash of light, he teleported away. at that point, my beserk mode wore off, and I fell to the ground...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 09:11 PM
"eclipse! i`m so sorry that i missed!" i said, running over to her. "if you want i can carry u using my pyschic powers." i was worried. she didnt look to good...

Sparks_67
June 7th, 2004, 09:12 PM
I returned to human morph and introduced myself Im Cloud I then wandered over to the flygon and gave it a max revive.

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 09:25 PM
The full revive put my health meter at max, but I could feel that some bones in my wing were cracked, and it was pretty painful. as was per my training, I did not show my pain...

Sparks_67
June 7th, 2004, 09:51 PM
I asked the flygon if she would like anymore assitance. I also dropped some food infront of her and waited for a response.

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 09:53 PM
i watched eclipse. she was hurt bad. i didnt know what i could do...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 10:02 PM
I was completly exausted from continuous Shadow rush, and couldn't even speak. I checked my wing, decided i could still fly, and flapped away...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 10:06 PM
"hey eclipse, wait up!" i called, dashing after her.

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 10:11 PM
"What is it?" I asked, exausted and moody.. I wanted a major break, and obviously my sister had wandered off somewhere...

Sparks_67
June 7th, 2004, 10:20 PM
I threw out alakazam and teleported to celadon city and looked for protein at the mart.

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 10:43 PM
"eclipse... i just wanted to help you find ur sister..." i said.

Aggron91
June 7th, 2004, 11:03 PM
ooc-oh no i missed all the fun

ic- after watching what had happened i followed espeon outside, flygon was obviously hurt bad...

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 11:06 PM
I heard a call nearby, and recognised it as my sister. I knew where she was, so I didn't have to worry... although I couldn't fly at my best, I was still plenty fast...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 11:09 PM
i also heard the call and struggled to keep up with eclipse.

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 11:14 PM
I was having a harsh time flying, and I knew I'd crash land soon..

Aggron91
June 7th, 2004, 11:16 PM
i saw espeon running faster i couldnt keep up so i let flygon out and jumped on her back, as we flew past espeon we picked her up...

ooc- can i do that, if not sorry...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 11:16 PM
"eclipse... are you ok?" i noticed that she was slowing down...

Sparks_67
June 7th, 2004, 11:58 PM
I then relized that there were TM's in the mart. I then bought ice punch and thunder punch. Once I was done shopping I taught Alakazam ice punch, thunder punch, and dyanimic punch.

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Finally, I couldn't afford to fly anymore, as the self-inflicted pain was too much... I hovered with Levitade, trying to rest...

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 07:55 AM
flygon stopped and was levitating she was hurt bad...

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 08:21 AM
I heard another call, and my sister came out of the sandstorm, and flew circles around me. I calmed down when I knew she was okay, and after a moment of mental conversing, she took off back into the sandstorm

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 10:23 AM
i saw the other flygon fly toward her, she was equally majestic, she flew away again... i aproached flygon "are you ok," i asked...

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 11:01 AM
"I think I did something to my wing in the fight.. rather, Mewtwo did it to me" I said, now that I had calmed down...

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 11:02 AM
"can i help you?" (stupid 25 character)

Sparks_67
June 8th, 2004, 11:08 AM
I had alakazam trace the flygon and teleport me to her in hope I could capture her. But i had a good plan.

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 11:09 AM
"maybe i could lift you..." i was pyschic...

Sparks_67
June 8th, 2004, 11:13 AM
I ended up were she was and saw in the air I sent out gengar and told him ice punch.

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 11:19 AM
hey! i said mentally to the trainer. stop it! shes hurt!

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 11:21 AM
I flet adrenile run through my body again, and I dodged the Gengar. I used earthquake, before pain shot though my wing, paralyzing me for a moment. but not for long...

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 11:23 AM
" espeon go, use shadow ball, if you can!!!"

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 11:25 AM
My wing stopped giving off pain signals, and I used Earthquake again.

Sparks_67
June 8th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Gengar jumped over on a ledge avoiding earthquakes. I then through out alakazam telling him to attack the espeon and told him thunder punch.

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 11:33 AM
i used shadow ball on the gengar because eclipse was hurt. it wasnt fair...

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 11:33 AM
i sent out onix and made him take the thunder punch " onix rock throw," espeon psycic!!"

Sparks_67
June 8th, 2004, 11:39 AM
I morphed to my tyranitar and threw out scizor and told him to use metal claw on onix, alakazma ice punch on espeon and gengar used mean look on flygon.

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Without really tinking about it, I targeted the Tyranitar, coiled tightly around him, and used Giga Drain.

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 11:42 AM
i released my tyranitar and used hyper beem on the scizor...

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 11:43 AM
I released my coils after my attack was complete, and used Fire Blast on Scizor

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 11:47 AM
i decided to use all of my moves fused into one. i could only hope it would hit the other pokemon... i charged up... almost ready...

Sparks_67
June 8th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Gengar proceeded on using curse on the flygon as scizor withstood the hyper beam and charged at the tyranitar with a metal claw. Then I lept at the espeon using crunch.

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 11:56 AM
i felt an attack that did a lot of damage but i barely noticed. i was completely focused on my attack...

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 11:58 AM
My attention re-focused, and I used crunch on the Gengar. I felt the curse affect me, but I didn't really care...

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 12:08 PM
NOW!!! i though, releasing an attack so powerful the earth started rumbling, the wind picked up, and i was thrown high into the air...

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 12:10 PM
With a rush of my wings, the sandstorm's velocity increased. it would cause major damage to all but the Tyranitar, me, and the Scizor. I used Crunch again on Gengar

Sparks_67
June 8th, 2004, 12:14 PM
I tossed something a pokeball behind me and it released a pokemon. I returned gengar and sent misdreavus and told her mean look and perish song on everyone.

Flygon trainer
June 8th, 2004, 12:38 PM
just when he had returned Gengar, I took off. once I left battle, the curse came off, and I headed to a secret cavern on the other side of the desert, virtually crash-landing inside... I coiled up, shivering from the pain from that battle, and my wing...

Sparks_67
June 9th, 2004, 01:42 AM
I told alakazam to teleport me away and run.

Aggron91
June 9th, 2004, 07:04 AM
the battle ended, tyranitar was ok but breathing heavily i returned it to its poke ball and looked around, the place was a mess

Psychotic_Demon
June 9th, 2004, 09:30 AM
i looked at joe. this isnt good... wheres eclipse? i asked. i stood up and swerved a little, then i fell down.

Aggron91
June 9th, 2004, 09:33 AM
i picked up espeon, "i dont know, do you want to find her?"

Psychotic_Demon
June 9th, 2004, 09:45 AM
yes... i answered, looking all around. where is she? i thought.

Aggron91
June 9th, 2004, 09:55 AM
i morphed in to aggron i knew i could run faster that way, i was now searching for the other flygon

Sparks_67
June 9th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Alakazam teleported me to a river in a meadow. I looked around and wonder why she ran. I then realized that she was a coward and she couldnt fight for herself.

Flygon trainer
June 9th, 2004, 03:14 PM
OOC: sparks, that wasn't very nice :(

IC: I felt my sister land beside me, and relax over at another section of the cave. I was too hurt and exausted to move, and I knew I was an easy catch for trainers...

Sparks_67
June 9th, 2004, 07:12 PM
OOC: Sorry but I could not say it in a nice way.

IC: I looked in the river and saw some magikarps and I told alakazam to attack. Then a mysterous figure appeared and took control of my body. It made me tell alakazam to hunt down eclipse and kill her.

Flygon trainer
June 9th, 2004, 09:22 PM
OOC: fine, I forgive you, but only cause you're my best friend. but prepare for punishment later

IC: Finally, my injuries healed, and my streangth returned at full power. I focused, coveing myself with flames that were the temp of molten lava, and spun so it created a fire twister, protecting me, and if I was attacking an opponent, would cause some intense damage...

Aggron91
June 9th, 2004, 11:08 PM
i searched al through the sandstorm but nothing apeared...

Sparks_67
June 10th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Mewtwo told me to attack anyone who got in the way. I looked over and saw brock and I sent out snorlax and told him Dynamic punch.

Aggron91
June 10th, 2004, 09:15 AM
ooc- sparks im still in the sandstorm, im no where near you...

Flygon trainer
June 10th, 2004, 09:18 AM
OOC: he teleported.... X_X

IC: I growled quietly, and dug underground. I couldn't remember how I learned Dig, but I didn't really care either...

Sparks_67
June 10th, 2004, 01:00 PM
OOC: I forgot to add I told alakazam to teleport sorry.

IC: I then told snorlax to use body slam.

Aggron91
June 11th, 2004, 06:58 AM
i turned around and saw the snorlax coming towards me, i needed a big pokemon here.... "go tyranitar!" itwas in front of me and espeon before any damage could be done, "use fire blast, " i commanded

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 09:35 AM
OOC: this is going to be interesting.. If I know Sparks, and I know that Snorlax of his, that was the worst move you could have made..

Aggron91
June 11th, 2004, 09:38 AM
ooc- oh dear, and i hope it wasnt , i may be forced to start cryin where i sit.... :-(

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 09:41 AM
OOC: knowing sparks, some of it's attacks are: Surf, Dynamicpunch, and Rest. Once he wakes up over here, you're in for a world of hurt. *hides*

Aggron91
June 11th, 2004, 09:44 AM
ooc - oh well, it seems i may have to adapt, maybe its time i let out a flying type...

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 09:50 AM
OOC:*cough* icebeam *cough*... the worst part is, I was the one who gave him the movelist for Snorlax... and he's still sleeping, but i know better than to wake him up..

Aggron91
June 11th, 2004, 10:48 AM
ooc- hmmmmmmmmmmm strong snorlax...... espeon may have to fight, or i may morph....

Sparks_67
June 11th, 2004, 11:05 AM
OOC: why did you tell him part of my move list. And Im awake so yeah.

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 11:39 AM
OOC: because, I'm bored, you two have me at a standstill, and I figured he might as well know he's up aginst mission near impossible.

Aggron91
June 11th, 2004, 12:39 PM
ooc - thanks for your optimism flygon_trainer :(

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 12:42 PM
OOC: I'm not the optimistic type. never have been, never will be. and even my team meets chaos aginst Spark's Snorlax...

Aggron91
June 11th, 2004, 12:47 PM
ooc- oh well, i suppose i cant argue with you there then....

Sparks_67
June 11th, 2004, 04:57 PM
OOC: Lets get ready to rumble.

IC: Snorlax charged with dynamic punch.

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2004, 05:05 PM
ooc: looks like you got far without me...

ic: i stood by joe/brocks (who r u?) ready to fight if nessasery. the snorlax was HUGE!!!!! i would hate to get body slammed by this thing...