PDA

View Full Version : A Dying World

Flygon trainer
May 29th, 2004, 05:09 PM
There's a new team in town, and they're more dangerous to the world than any other. People are dying all over the place due to Team Toxic, a team bent on killing every last living thing on the planet. the toxin covering the world seems to only get worse as the days go by, and no one seems to be able to do anything. Even Team Magma and Aqua have settled thier diffences to try and save this world, but to no avail. You can be a trainer or pokemon. Can you stop this new threat? or will you help Toxin destroy the world?

Here is the sign up sheet, I am allowing up to 8 people, but will start anytime

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Alignment: (league, Toxin, Magma, Aqua, neutral)
Trainer or pokemon? (list what kind of pokemon if latter):
Pokemon you own: (trainer only)

Mine is:

Name: Eclipse
Looks, all black, with black cloak
Personality: calm, controlled, but when she's angry about something, don't stand in her way
Alignment: neutral
Trainer or pokemon?: Trainer
Pokemon you own: Flygon, Blaziken, Delcatty, Lanturn, Meganium, Glalie

Jesus Freak Josh
May 29th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Name: Batesy
Looks: Wears purple hat with "Kidsong" written on it, has brown hair and blue eyes, wears black shirt and shorts and joggers.
Personality: Happy, hungry, itches to battle, cares for friends, likes to make friends, brave, loyal
Alignment: League (That's the good one right?)
Trainer or Pokmon?: Trainer
Pokmon you own: Pikachu, Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur, Rapidash, Onix

capalex65
May 30th, 2004, 08:31 AM
Name: Alex
Looks: Black clothes and Black Cape with silver on the inside
Personality: Nice and wants revenge on the Toxins for killing his parents
Alignment: League
Trainer or pokemon?:Trainer
Pokemon you own: Deoxys, Deoxys-F, Deoxys-L (look at my trainer card for info on their looks), Metagross, Milotic, Salamence

Flygon trainer
May 30th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Excellent. Any time you're ready to start, we can start.

Sparks_67
May 30th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Ill jion:

Name: Cloud
Looks:See avatar
Personality: Wants to help in the saving of the world cause of little sisters wishes.
Trainer or pokemon?:Trainer
Pokemon you own:Alakazam, Umbreon, Typholsoin, Meganuim, Teddiursa, Feralgatar.

capalex65
May 30th, 2004, 12:52 PM
shall we start now? (**** that stupid 25 chrarcter rule XD)

Jesus Freak Josh
May 30th, 2004, 12:54 PM
OOC: I'll post in 1st person

BIC:
I rode Rapidash to Team Toxin's base. Someone had to do it and I was that someone!
Rapidash had evolved from a Ponyta that I captured on Cinnabar Island last year.
I rode Rapidash to highly guarded gate. Guarding it were some guys in purple suits.
"Stop!" One of them said. There were only three which was good.
"Why should I?" I asked.
"I'm warning you! Go Arbok!" The grunt said chucking a Pok Ball into the air. Out of it in a white flash, came a purple cobra like Pokmon.
"Arbok!" It said.
"Go Pikachu!" I said. Jumping out of my bag, came my electric mouse Pokmon, Pikachu.
"Pikachu Thunderbolt!"
"PIKACHUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pikachu yelled releasing alot of electricity from his cheeks.
"Arbock Mirror Coat!" Commanded the grunt. Arbok did this and the Thunderbolt attack flew back at Pikachu!
"Pikachu dodge and use Quick Attack!" I yelled. Pikachu dodged the Thunderbolt and flew at Arbok at high speed. "Quick while his down use Thunder!"
"PIKACHUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pikachu yelled releasing an even stronger attack from his cheeks. It hit Arbok and Arbok fainted.
"You little brat!" Said the grunt.

Flygon trainer
May 30th, 2004, 12:56 PM
OOC: certianly. however, I must ask that if you own a legend, please tone down its abilities.

IC: "Flygon!" I called... I couldn't see through this heavy smog, and my Flygon was around here somwhere... I was getting desperate.. I had to find her, before she was poisoned to death...

capalex65
May 30th, 2004, 02:23 PM
The three grunts challenged me to a fight and i accepted"Go! Deoxys, Deoxys-L and Deoxys-F!"

Flygon trainer
May 31st, 2004, 07:02 PM
I finally found Flygon, and used Antidote on her, while rushing her to the pokemon center... I just made it to Goldenrod city, and my Flygon was saved... Team Toxin needs to be stopped.. no matter what.. I thought...

Mew13
June 1st, 2004, 03:39 PM
I'm in, sounds like fun!!

Name: Candy
Personality: Cannot stand polution. She believes Team Toxin MUST BE STOPPED!! She is willing to do anything to get the world back to the way it was. She is very outgoing and friendly. Has a weakness for guys.
Looks: She's got a girly figure, shoulder length, curly, blonde hair; deep brown eyes, wears a short, black skirt and a lacey, white tank top.
Trainer
Pokemon you own: Espeon, Mew, Ponyta, Dragonair, Arcanine, Plusle
Extra Info: Befriended Mew, who now has joined her on her journey to save the world. Rescued Riachu from a Toxin Grunt only recently. Captured Ponyta as her 1st Pokemon, and she can't understand why it won't evolve..... Found an injured Dratini 6 months ago, and it recently evolved out of love for Candy. Met Arcanine on top of a mountain, captured it the old fashioned way. Plusle was also captured through a battle.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 03:42 PM
After Flygon was healed, I hopped on it's back, and flew into the air, heading for a hidden glade, that was one of the few areas where pollution was not present...

Sparks_67
June 1st, 2004, 03:49 PM
I looked around for my sister and released that she could of died in bed. I looked for my typholsion and asked where she was. He shook his head like he did not. Then teddiursa came over I saw her body laying on the ground. She was poisioned and could die at any moment. I picked her up and headed for the doctors. They examined her and said she was attack by team toxic and they needed to make the antidote. They needed me to find the ingredients for the antidote. Then I headed out to find them but I could not. I then remebered that typholsion had found a weird supstance at the door and picked it up. It was the antidote bbut it was poision it self. They injected it in her and she was fine but she had to stay at the hospital for awhile.

Mew13
June 1st, 2004, 03:51 PM
Candy took Mew's hand, and they teleported to a location with a high pollution concentration. There, they saw a bot battling a team of Grunts. Wondering if she should help, she came closer.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 04:14 PM
The other two grunts were about to attack when Team Magma came.
"Leave now kid!" A grunt from Team Magma said. "We'll take care of them!"
"OK!" I said. "Thanks!"
I hopped on Rapidash. "Go girl!" I said telling Rapidash to go.
I rode for two hours straight. Then I saw two Team Toxic attacking a little kid.
"Leave him alone!" I said.
"Make us!" They said.
"Alright I will! Go Blastoise! And go Charizard!" I yelled chucking two Pok Balls. Out of one came a blue turtle. "Blastoise!" It said. The other one was an orange lizard with wings and a flame on it's tail. "Char!" It said.
"Go Arbok! And go Weezing!" They said both chucking a Pok Ball. Out of it came the familiar cobra, Arbok and the other one was a purple puff of smoke which I assmed to be Weezing.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 04:16 PM
Can I join?
Name: Lyn
Looks: Light shoulder length ice blue hair, ice blue eyes, Aqua outfit, and small mini purtple backpack.
Personality: Quiet, Thoughtful
Alignment: Aqua
Trainer or pokemon?: Trainer
Pokemon you own: Cloyster, Corsola, Milotic
Note: Is a very young Aqua member, due to her mother and father joining it.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 04:21 PM
OOC: certianly!

IC: I could see the battle from the air, and simply stayed and watched.. I had been alone so long, i had almost forgotten how to socailise with other humans.. I cleared my mind, and focused on the pokemon

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 04:27 PM
"Arbok use Poison Sting! Weezing use Smokescreen first!" They yelled.
"Charizard blow the Smokescreen away and Blastoise use Hydro Pump on Weezing!" I yelled.
Charizard blew the black smoke away and Blastoise blew Arbok away with it's powerful water cannons.
"Charizard Fire Blast Weezing and Blastoise use Hydro Pump on Arbok!"
They did as they were told. Weezing and Arbok couldn't get very far due to the fact that they were very damaged from the last attacks.
"Now use Skull Bash on both and send them into Team Toxic!" I yelled trying to get my Pokmon to finish them off.
"AHH!!!!!" Yelled the Toxic members flying into the sky.
"Stay here!" I told my Pokmon. I walked to the little boy. "Are you OK?" I asked.
"I want my mummy!" Said the boy beginning to cry.
"Don't worry!" I said. "I'll take care of you! Now where do you live?"
"In that village over there!" Said the boy pointing to a village and wiping his tears away.
"Hop on Rapidash!" I said hopping on. "Blastoise, Charizard! Return!" Blastoise and Charizard returned to their Pok Balls.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thankyou for bringing my son back! I was so worried!" Said the boys mother. We were now at his front door.
"It was no problem! Blame Team Toxic though!" I said.
"Will you stay with us for tonight?" She asked.
"I don't want to intrude!" I said.
"It's no problem!" She said.
"Thanks!" I said walking in.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 04:28 PM
I was wandering around, anxious, and away from the rest of Team Aqua.
A weird thing happened then: I heard noise. Battle noise, really.
What in the world?....
Swiftly, I ran over behind a tree near the battle scene.
What I saw shocked me: A boy, obviously protecting another from two Team Toxic members! So, I whipped out a Pokball that held my Cloyster in it, and-
Wait! he won- so, I followed him.
We arrived at a house, me trailing behind, not letting myself be seen, and hoping that my Aqua communicater wouldn't suddenly have someone trying to talk to me, or else I would be in trouble.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 04:33 PM
I followed on my Flygon, considering.. introduse myself and possibly get chased off, or stay hidden and never make a human friend?.. I kept flygon hovering, waiting to see if I would be noticed...

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 04:37 PM
I decided to wait untill the boy came out, while I did that, I put the Ball with Tidal in it back into the small minibackpack I was carrying. And I waited.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 04:41 PM
We ate dinner.
"I didn't catch your name!" Said the mother.
"It's Joshua Bates!" I told her. "But all of my friends call me Batesy!"
"You were cool Batesy!" Said the boy. "I want to be a trainer when I'm your age! And I'm Donny Stricklan!"
"Donny being a trainer is great! May I go to bed?" I asked.
"Sure!" Said Mrs Stricklan. She took me to my room where I just kicked off my shoes and lay down.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 04:50 PM
Hmm... I guess I-
Suddenly, the communicater in my backpack crackled. Uh oh...
Taking my backpack off, I opened it, and took the communicater out, and pressed the samll recieve button.
"Lyn?"
It was my mom.
"Um... Hi mom...."
"Lyn, were are you?"
"Well... The city a couple mi-"
"Lyn! Come back right now!"
I sighed, and spoke into it again: "Okay, mom. Lyn out."
Pressing the other button, I shoved it into my backpack, zipped it up, and started to run back to were the rest of the team was staying, running, and making a mental note in my head to come back here tommorrow...

Mew13
June 1st, 2004, 04:52 PM
Candy saw the outline of a Flygon with a person on it through the thick smog. She called up to them, "Hey, who's up there?" She waited patiently for an answer.

"Mew?" Mew added to my question.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 04:53 PM
The next morning I ate breakfast, thanked and said goodbye to the Striklan's, and headed east (NOTE: The base was west).
There wasn't much here. But I knew something would come...

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 04:55 PM
my flygon hovered to the ground, and I hopped off. "I'm Eclipse. pleased to meet you." I said politly... I could sense I was becomeing nervous, but my training allowed me to hide it..

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 04:58 PM
The next day, Mom told me that I had to go plant some listening devices in Team Toxic's base. Great. Okay, actually Archie told my mom to tell me, but whatever.
She got really nervous about it, and I was the one actaully doing it.
I sighed as I walked along. I was hoping to meet the boy, but oh well...
When I arrived a couple meters away from it, I quietly crept closer.
This was NOT going to be easy.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:02 PM
I came to a lake. It was acid!
"Oh no!" I said. Suddenly a blue blur ran in front of me. I looked at it. It was Suicune!
"Cune!" It said. "CUNE!!!!!"
It purified the lake!
"Thanks!" I said. "I can't believe I get to see the legendary Suicune! The North Wind Pokmon!
Suicune nodded and said telepathically: I should be thanking you! You are one of the only people that can help us! You and several others, must save the world!
Suicune ran off before I could say anything.
Wow! I thought. Suicune! I guess better head to Team Toxic's Base!

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Um, let's see..." I said, hiding behind a small trash can thing near the front of the base. I dug through my backpack, searching for the small listening devices.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 05:09 PM
"anyways, nice meeting you and all, but I have to get going!" I said urgently, hopping on my Flygon. I took off into the air, and headed for a nearby desert. it was covered in poison and pollutants. "What a mess!" I said.. I sensed a human behind me, and turned. it was a Team Toxin executive1 I was about to attack with fury, when he pulled out a large amount of money. being a rouge, and having no sense of loyalty, I decided to see what he wanted. "This is yours right now." he said, handing me the money. "and a lot more awaits you, if you help our team." I nodded in agreement, and followed the executive as he used his Salamance to fly to the Team Toxin base

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:22 PM
I rode my Rapidash to the base.
"It's you!" Said a grunt. There were only two this time.
"Yes!" I said. "It's me!"
"Go Weezing! And go Misdreavus!" They said in unison chucking two Pok Balls. Out of it came the familiar Weezing out of the other came a black puff of smoke.
"Go Rapidash!" I yelled jumping off. "And go Pikachu!"
Rapidash charged at Weezing and Pikachu jumped off my shoulder and used Thunderbolt.
"Dodge!" The grunts said in unison. The Pokmon dodged our attacks.
"Rapidash Fire Blast Misdreavus and Pikachu Thunderbolt Arbok!"
The Pokmon did as they were told.
"Misdrevus Shadow Ball on Pikachu!" A grunt yelled. Misdreavus attacked Pikachu.
"Pikachu try and get up!" I said.
"Arbok Poison Sting on Pikachu!" The grunt said.
"NOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled jumping in front of Pikachu. The Poison Sting hit me! I was in heaps of pain! But I had to finish the battle!
"Rapidash use Fore Blast on both!"
Rapidash used it on both Pokmon knocking them into the grunts sending them flying. Rapidash then came over to me. I was in serious pain!

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:24 PM
What?! I saw the same boy? This was my chance to meet him... I placed one listening device on the trash can, then stuffed the rest back in, and hurried over to him.
"Are you okay?"

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Apart from the Poison Stings, I'll be fine!" I told her. "But I think I'm dying! Do you have an antidote?"
"Rapi!" Said Rapidash.
"Pika!" Said Pikachu beginning to cry.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Yes, I think I do. Also, great battle yesterday." I told him as I groped around in my backpack again. Finally, I found it, closed the backpack, and handed it to him.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 05:27 PM
"here's your first mission" the Toxin member said, looking down at the new boy. "finish him off. it's not hard, you beign a professional assasian"I nodded, and landed where they had been before, ready to finish the job.

"I see they caused damage enough. this will be too easy" I commented, preparing a pokeball

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:28 PM
I used the Antidote and got up.
"Thanks!" I said. "Now to take care of Team Toxic!"

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Gah!" I cried out as I saw two Team Toxic members. I whipped out a Pokball, and said: "Go, Tidal!" My Closter popped out.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:30 PM
I took a Pok Ball. I knew Rapidash was too tired.
"Stay back!" I said.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:32 PM
"Closter..." It hissed at the two TT members. I, in turn, glared at them.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 05:32 PM
the executive took off for the base, and I threw out my Lanturn. it seemed happy about getting some work, and prepared for battle

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:34 PM
"A Lanturn huh?" I muttered. "Tidal here will give it a headache..."

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 05:36 PM
Without command form me, Lanturn charged up, and used thunderbolt on the Cloyster.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:36 PM
"Go Venusaur!" I yelled chucking a Pok Ball. Out of it came Venusaur.
"We're ready!" I said.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 05:38 PM
"A 2 on 2 battle? so be it." I said, throwing out my glalie. again, without command, it used Ice beam on Venusaur

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:38 PM
"Cloy." It said a bit smugly as it hardly affected it, due to it's shell.
"Okay Tidal! You know what to do!" The Cloyster went forward, and clamped itself around some the Lanturn's neck.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 05:39 PM
Lanturn, really not happy about the cloyster, used supersonic.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:41 PM
"Oh no you don't!" I yelled. "Venusaur Flash to melt the ice and then Razor Leaf on Lanturn!"
Venusaur used Flash, broke free, and attacked Lanturn with Razor Leaf.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:42 PM
"Cloyst-" It cringed, and let go, at least having some affect on the Lanturn.
"Tidal! Tidal! Try using Hydro pump!"
It did so, making the Lanturn fly away with the force, a couple miles away.
OOC: Sorry if that attack's not one of Cloyster's. I tend to forget. ._.;

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:43 PM
"Venusaur!" I yelled. "Use Razor Leaf while it's flying!"
Venusaur did so, and attacked Lanturn.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 05:43 PM
the razor leaf hit Lanturn hard, and I indirectly felt his pain... I shuddered slightly.. I was starting to wish I had never joined Team Toxic... Lanturn and Glailie both used Ice Beam on Venusaur

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:45 PM
I saw Venusaur was in trouble! "Use Flash again!" I yelled watching Venusaur melt the ice. "Now Vine Whip!" I yelled watching Venusaur attack the two with the vines.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:45 PM
"Tidal! Help out!" Tidal used Hydro Pump again, this time on both.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Lanturn!" I called, conserned... it righted itself after being hit, and I could tell it wouldn't last much longer... then it clicked "Lanturn! use Thunder on yourself!" it complied, and it healed itself. Glalie, thanks to the fact it had no weakness to grass, used Ice beam as normal

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:52 PM
"Venusaur dodge and use Sunny Day!" I yelled. Venusaur used Vine Whip to dodge. It then used Sunny Day making it very sunny. "Now use Solar Beam on Lanturn!" I yelled as Venusaur fired the powerful beam at Lanturn. "Now finish it off with Razor Leaf!" Venusaur did as he was told and released it's Razor Leaf.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 05:53 PM
Lanturn was reeling, and virtually fainted... It zapped itself again, and responded with ice beam on venusaur, while Glalie used Hail.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:54 PM
I gave a thumbs up to the boy. But I could tell that my Cloyster was affected by the previous attacks, so I called it back, then...
"Serenic, go!" My Milotic appeared.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:55 PM
"Dodge again Venusaur and add more power to Sunny Day to melt the Hail!" Venusaur jumped again and melted the hail adding more power to Sunny Day.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 05:56 PM
Lanturn used rain Dance and thunder on Milotic, and Glalie continued using Ice Beam on the Venusaur

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:57 PM
"Serenic, Twister!" I yelled up to it, and it obeyed, sending the attack towards the Glalie.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 05:59 PM
This isn't working I thought. Wait a second! That's it! (Strategy thought of music plays :D) "Venusaur! Use Mirror Coat on the Ice Beam sending it to Lanturn!"
Venusaur used Mirror Coat and sent it to Lanturn. "Now Solarbeam on Glalie while Sunny Day is still up!"
Venusaur released it's Solar Beam on Glalie.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 05:59 PM
"Okay, now, Attract!" It once again obeyed, and sent out the attack toward the Lanturn.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:02 PM
"Good work!" I told the girl. "Lanturn should be stuffed up now! Venusaur whack Lanturn over to Milotic using Vine Whip!"
Again, Venusaur used Vine Whip this time knocking it in front of the Milotic.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:02 PM
OOC: but I got rid of sunny day with rain dance

IC: Lanturn fell in love, but used a mental herb, then rain Dance and thunder on the Milotic, and Glalie used Hyper Beam on the Venusaur

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:04 PM
"Venusaur! Counter the Hyper Beam to Lanturn then attack with Razor Leaf! He should be stunned from Hyper Beam!" I yelled.
Venusaur countered and followed up with Razor Leaf

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:04 PM
I smiled briefly at him then foucused my attention on the Lanturn."Ooh... Serenic, use Water Pulse!" She sent the attack at the Glalie.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:06 PM
"Lanturn, Dive, quickly!" I finally said. Lanturn obeyed, and Glalie used Blizzard, after taking a heavy hit from water Pulse

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Erm... Serenic! Use Protect!" I called, and the Milotic obeyed, making a barrier around itself and the boy's Pokmon.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:09 PM
Lanturn stayed down, and glalie used Protect as well.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:10 PM
"Thanks!" I said. "But I could have used Mirror Coat! Anyway, Venusaur use Earthquake to get Lanturn out of hiding!"
Venusaur stomped the ground to attack Lanturn.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:11 PM
"Great job! " I called back, and the I commanded her again: "Serenic, Facade!"

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Venusaur as soon as Lanturn comes up from the attack, send a barrage of Razor Leaf!" I yelled.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:14 PM
Lanturn was refusing to come up, and Glalie used Ice beam on Venusaur...

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:14 PM
"Smart move! Serenic-Hydro Pump that Glalie!" Serenic sent out a powerful HP at the Glalie.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:17 PM
Glalie was feeling the pain, and finally, I said, "enough! Glalie, Lanturn, return!" After I returned them to thier pokeballs, I said "You're free to go" and with that, I turned, and began walking away

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:18 PM
"Yes!" I yelled after he walked away. "We won! By the way I'm Joshua Bates!" I told the girl. "But my friends call me Batesy!"

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:19 PM
"What?" I gasped. But then I smiled. Suddenly, my comlink or communicater, crackled, so I took it out and pressed the recieve button: "Lyn! Are you there?! What are you doing?!" I recognised it as Archie's voice and said: "I, um, finished battling a TT member, with the help of someone else." I said into it, then turned it off and shoved it back into my backpack. I knew I would be in trouble when I got back, possibly...
"Nice to meet you, Batesy. Well, I'm Lyn, as you already know. " I said, reffering to my communicater message.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:20 PM
"What was that?" I asked.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:21 PM
after I had gotten a good distance away I considred my actions.. Why did I obey Team toxin in the first place? I brought out Glalie and Lanturn, and used Full restores on them...

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:22 PM
I looked at him sheepishly, called back Serenic, and the replied: "The leader of Team Aqua, Archie."

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:23 PM
"You work for Team Aqua?!" I asked. "Mind if I join? I would like to help and I only have limited resources!"

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:25 PM
since I had no choice but to return to the base to receive my punishment, I flew there on my Flygon..just when I was about to pass over the trainers, I realized that I had been fighting them for all the wrong reasons... I sighed in exasperation, and started to leave.. but not before having Flygon obliterate part of the base with a Fire Blast

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:28 PM
I grinned. "I don't mind; In fact, I wouldn't mind having someone my age to talk to. Lemme call Archie, or 'Boss' as I also call him." I took out the communicater, pressed the on button, punched in a few numbers, and spoke into it: "Sir, there is a boy that would like to join, the one that helped me out."
A few seconds later, a reply came: "Okay, I'll see, you'll have to bring him over."

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:31 PM
Well, if I ever felt alone before, now even with those trainers nearby, now i felt like an outcast... I noticed that I had been silently crying, even though that is extremly unlike me, and decided that it was my fate to always be alone...

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:34 PM
I looked in shock at the base, which the member had destroyed half way. Then, turning off the communiter, I walked over to the girl, feeling slightly sympathetic.
"Hello..." I said softly, noticing a few tears.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:34 PM
"OK!" I said. "Want to fly to the base on my Charizard?" I recalled Venusaur and Rapidash.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:37 PM
"lemme guess: I lost so now you are going to find ways to drive me off for good" I said bitterly.. I knew that I was assuming too much but at the moment, I really couldn't help myself..

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:37 PM
"Just a sec!" I called to him. "I.. I... Well, I'm sorry, but I'm afriad I'm not." I said to the girl, jokingly, then left her to go with Batesy. "That was a great battle"

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:38 PM
"Go Charizard!" I said throwing a Pok Ball. Out of it came my Charizard. I hopped on. "Jump on!"

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:40 PM
"Um..." I said nervously, I never really had been, or really liked Fire Pokmon, but oh well. I nervously climbed on, being careful not to touch the flame.

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:41 PM
"come on flygon. Lets go. I don't belong with other people" I said, hopping in it's back, and taking off, back to my secret base.. there, mabye I could get some peace from these tormenting thoughts I was having...

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:46 PM
"It's not that bad!" I said. "Now hang on!" We took off. "Now what direction is the base?"

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:49 PM
"North east." I replied, holding onto the Charizard tightly.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 06:50 PM
"Well north east we shall go!" I said. Charizard flew in that direction.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are we really close now?" I asked an hour latyer?

Flygon trainer
June 1st, 2004, 06:53 PM
I landed a short distance from my base, when suddenly I sensed a presence behind me, and dodged, just as a tranquliser hit the ground where I had been. "Well, Eclipse. looks like you're not such a great trainer after all" a heard a male voice say. The executive, readying his tranquliser again, looked furiously at me.

"My pokemon purpousfully toned down thier abilities to make me realise I was on the wrong side." I said, realising what happened in the earlier battle. suddenly, I felt another dart peirse my arm, loading the sedative into my blood.. I didn't even stand a chance...

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:54 PM
Bye! See you tommorow!(bedtime)

Jesus Freak Josh
June 1st, 2004, 07:06 PM
OOC: Bye! *Cries* (Stupid 25 letters!)

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 02:05 AM
waking up after being borderline overdosed from sedative, I found myself chained to a wall, with team Toxin members all over the place... I was bleeding badly, and I could see my other pokemon, and some other prisoners, on the other side of the room, also chained.. they looked in horrible shape, possibly worse than even me.. I saw my Flygon, a bloody mess, and felt instant pain in my soul itself... I was so close to the Flygon, that sometimes, if it was serious enough, we could feel each others pain...

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 05:57 AM
"Okay, down!" I said suddenly as I spotted the cave (the base) by the ocean.

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 10:11 AM
That night, Flygon managed to break the chains... she knew that she couldn't help any of us, so she flew out of the base, and flew after the charizard... she was fast, but hurt and exausted... she had just caught sight of them, when her energy finally gave out. she hit the ground hard, causing even more damage to herself...

Jesus Freak Josh
June 2nd, 2004, 12:49 PM
I flew Charizard down. We hopped off when we hit the ground.
"Charizard return!" I said holding out his Pok Ball. Charizard was enveloped by a red light and was sucked inside.
"Let's go!" I said.

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 12:53 PM
The Flygon saw the trainers, but was too injured to get to them... it could see it's blood staining the sand nearby.. it was odd, knowing that it was slowly dying...

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 01:00 PM
I nodded. "Okay, Batesy, See the cave? It's there." I slowly walked toward it.
"Oh, yeah, by the way, I was going to look for a Azurill and a Eevee today after putting the rest of the listening devices in the Toxic base, would you like to join me in that?..."

Jesus Freak Josh
June 2nd, 2004, 01:20 PM
"OK!" I said. "You want to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon I assume!"

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 01:37 PM
I nodded. "Maybe so; I'm not quite sure yet. Now here is Archie's part...." See, inside the cave, it was actaully tiled, much like any base. I led him into the sector that his office was in, then up to the door. I knocked.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 2nd, 2004, 01:42 PM
"You think he'll let me in?" I asked as a guy came up and opened the door. He was wearing a blue bandana with an "A" symbol on it.

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
Back at the Toxin base, I heard a group of men approaching. I recognised them instantly as Magma members. "Didn't think we'd forget did you?" the leader of the group said, laughing slightly. they got the chains off me and my pokemon, and teleported back to thier base (it's at Mt. chimny) and placed me and my pokemon in emergency care. I was conserned about Flygon, knowing that it was extremly close to the Aqua base...

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
"Sir, here he is..." I said, proud that I had found someone else to join Team Aqua.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 2nd, 2004, 01:50 PM
"Is that Archie?" I whispered to Lyn (OOC: Is that right?).

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
OOC: Yes, it is.
"Yes." I whispered.
Archie studied Batesy for a minute. "Well, let's see... Show me your Pokmon." he said, surveying him.

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 05:02 PM
after my pokemon and I had recovered sufficently, Maxie said "you were lucky Eclipse. much longer there, and you could have been dead." I nodded, exausted... I was pretty out of it, but I was concous enough to feel maxie's hand stoking my back...

Jesus Freak Josh
June 2nd, 2004, 09:44 PM
"OK!" I said. I put Pikachu on the ground. "Go Blastoise, Charizard, Rapidash, Venusaur, and Onix!" I yelled chucking five Pok Balls. Out of them came Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur, Rapidash and a rocky Pokmon which was my Onix.

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 05:58 AM
Archie looked at them, and nodded. "Nice Pokmon, obviously in good shape.... You may call them back.... One last question, kiddo: How do you do on, let's say, secret missions? Sneaking in and out?..."
I crossed my fingers behind my back.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2004, 12:44 PM
I called back my Pokmon.
"I am very sneaky! I found out that when I was playing a game of tag at school! I may not be the fastest but I am the sneakiest!" I explained.

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 01:03 PM
while they had been talking, I had sneaked into the building, after retreiving my flygon. the reason I came in was mostly for my own amusement... I was still in the shadows, my new Sableye on my shoulder, ready to teleport...

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 01:24 PM
"Hmm.... Okay, you're in. Uniforms are down there. Now kids, let me go get something for the new recruit..." Archie said after some thought, roughly smiled, pointed down the hallway, and then went back to his office.
I smiled at Batesy. "The uniforms are down there, every size-"
"Here you go now." Archie had come out again, and gave Batesy a Aqua communicater, like mine, and a bandanna, like mine.
"Oh, yes: What is you're nme?" He asked Batesy.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2004, 01:30 PM
"Josh Bates!" I said. "But all of my friends call me Batesy!"
I took the communicator and the bandanna.

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 01:32 PM
Archie nodded, smiled gruffly again, then walked back into his office.
"Okay..." I said, staring at the door. "Let's go to the uniform rack."

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2004, 01:41 PM
I walked down to the uniforms.
"You better not see me get changed!" I said taking some blue jeans and a blue and white striped shirt.
I got changed, put on my bandanna and walked out. "How do I look?"

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 02:02 PM
I giggled in spite of myself. "Cute." I said absentmindly.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2004, 02:03 PM
I blushed.
"Let's go!" I said.

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 02:04 PM
while they had been busy, I had been raiding Aqua of a good deal of it's technology. I was pretty calm, because I knew i could get out if something happened...

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 02:04 PM
I nodded, and then led the way down the corridor, out into the sunlight...

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2004, 02:06 PM
"Yay!" I said. "Now what's our first mission?"

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 02:07 PM
"Put listening devices- Wait! I think there's someone in there!" I said, jabbing my finger towards the base worriedly.
"C'mon! Let's go check!" Saying that, I hurried back into the base.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2004, 02:11 PM
"OK" I said running in. But who could be their but Archie or a Team Aqua recruit?

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 02:14 PM
"Yes, I know, you think I'm crazy." I told him. "But let's check the teqnology room just incase." Saying so, I led us down another hallway, up to a door with a ID scanner. Placing my tumb on it, it beeped, a button glowed green.... And we were in.

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 02:15 PM
I could hear them coming, and used my specially designed suit to cloak myself. they would have to have extremly good sight to see me...

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2004, 02:18 PM
"Hey!" I said. "How come I don't have any technology other than my communicatr and my ID card?"

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 02:22 PM
"Well, if your first mission goes well, you'll be able to have your thumbprint recordedd in the systems's data base, so you an go into practiclly any room. Don't worry, after we complete the Toxic mission, you'll get more stuff. And this is only my second mission, so I don't have that much eather." I explained.
"Okay, see this over here? This is the probe, it senses intruders and all that stuff, by scanning the room. Press the green button, just to check." I said, pointing to a small controll panel with a screen, featuring a map of the technology base.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2004, 02:26 PM
I pressed the button. The map came on. I looked around and saw two dot.
"There is someone in Archie's Office with him!" I said.

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 02:28 PM
I gasped, and my eyes went wide. "Check this room now! Press the button again!"

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2004, 02:32 PM
I pushed it again. It zoomed in on the office. There was a blue dot and purple dot.
"Is that Team Toxin?" I asked.

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 02:34 PM
My eyes were now the sizes of dinner plates. "Let's go!" I called, running out of the room, anxious, and scared all at once.

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 03:09 PM
OOC: actually, I'm not a mamber of Toxin anymore.. I'm a rouge again...

IC: I had gotten what I came for.. but there was no reason I shouldn't stay and see what else there was here, so long as I didn't get caught...

Jesus Freak Josh
June 3rd, 2004, 09:57 PM
We ran to Archie's office hoping it wasn't too late!
What could they be doing here? I asked in my head.

Flygon trainer
June 3rd, 2004, 10:06 PM
Seeing the trainer, I stopped moving completly, allowing the cloaking to work at it's best.. wouldn't matter if I was seen, they couldn't recognise me, thanks to the suit, and Sableye, invisable on my shoulder, had a teleport at the ready.

Sparks_67
June 4th, 2004, 06:31 PM
ooc: What happened so far I was having comp. problems?