View Full Version : Dimension Adventure!

May 29th, 2004, 8:20 PM
In this role play you travel though three dimensions,

Here's why:
All the pokemon in each dimension are making a pokemon revolution!
They are taking over the world. Only the legendaries are not in the revolution, in fact, they're trying to stop it! You got to help them!
We will start the game when we have at least 5 players. Enter your name, pokemon, and looks if you wanna play.
Oh, and you start by traveling to Aquace by any way you like, and you will meet at a special place where a Treeko is attacking its trainer.
I'm the trainer that is being attacked. If you stop the Treeko, I will give you special things within your journey.

Pokemon:Treeko;Tropius; and Shiftry.
Description: Quiet, serius, and very smart.

lil' jose
May 29th, 2004, 8:26 PM
Okay here it goes...
PKMN Pidgeot,Plusle,and Mightyana
Looks:Strong leader, passionate,Careful,fast

May 29th, 2004, 8:40 PM
Thanks for joining, but how will you get to Aquace?!

May 30th, 2004, 10:58 AM
I want to join

Name: Alex
Pokemon: Alakazam, Salamence, Milotic
Description: Very Intelligent and and uses his Psychic powers with caution(sp?)

How i got to Aquace:
I had my Salamence use fly and flied to Aquace

May 30th, 2004, 4:50 PM
I'm in!

Name: Anna
Pokemon: Altaria, Flareon, Riachu
Description: long, golden hair, hazel eyes, a happy person, hoplessly romantic, loves her Pokemon with all her soul

I arrived in Aquace via Altaria's Fly!

Wrath of Scyther
May 30th, 2004, 5:06 PM
I'll join!

Name: Bill
Pokemon: Delibird, Scyther, and Scizor
Description: Dirty blonde hair, dark brown eyes, white tanktop, blue cargo pants. Focused, but likes to help out whenever he can.

June 2nd, 2004, 2:12 AM
Yay!! One more player and we can start!!

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 2:16 AM
Pokemon:Flygon, Golduck, Jolteon
Description: The silent type, and very distrusting, but if you gain her trust, she's with you until the end

How I got to Aquace: I flew there on flygon

June 2nd, 2004, 9:13 AM
WooHoo! Let's begin!!

Uh.... how do we begin??

June 4th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Let the role play begin!!!
*Runs up tree*
"Treeko!What's wrong with you?!"
*Ducks under Treeko's bullet seed*
(Reffering to Blue,Alex,Anna,Bill,and Eclipse)
"Hey,you trainers over there! Why are your pokemon obeying you?!"
*Ducks under another bullet seed*
"Not the time to ask, I guess.."
*Ducks again under the you-know-what*

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 7:52 AM
Funny as it was to watch, Jolteon stepped forward, and launched a Pin Missle attack, knowing it was super effective aginst grass types.

June 4th, 2004, 3:48 PM
Anna watched the girl with the Jolteon take on the Treeko. Also knowing Grass was weak against Fire, she called out Flareon to use an Ember attack.

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 3:52 PM
I looked over, hoping the traner could keep the Flareon from frying more than it intended... Jolteon jumped back to make sure it wouldn't get hit, and continued using Pin Missle.

June 4th, 2004, 3:55 PM
Flareon's attack was super accurate, nailing the Treeko, yet managing to not set the Tree, the man in the tree, or the other trainer and her Jolteon on fire. Anna was very pleased, and she cheered her Pokemon on!

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 3:57 PM
Jolteon knew continuing it's attack was not nessesary, and stopped it's assult. it returned to my side, as i waited for the treeko to faint...

June 4th, 2004, 3:58 PM
Anna also called Flareon back to her side. It would all be over soon.

Flygon trainer
June 4th, 2004, 4:09 PM
the job was done and the trainer was safe. since I no longer had reason to stay, I started to wander off, and my jolteon followed...

June 5th, 2004, 12:42 AM
"Hey, thanks... But who are you?"
*Shoves the Anna and Eclipse into a big bush*
"They're here... The Pokemon Army.."
*Explains whispering*
"The pokemon army are the main pokemon taking over the world, they will be here in a while, we'll have to run across Aqua river.. But the water pokemon of the army are going through there, so we'll have to hurry, if we cross safely (and in one piece), we will be safe at Lugia's lair, and then we can chat."

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 6:10 AM
No problem... My flygon came out of it's pokeball, and I hopped on it's back, and took off, high into the air...

June 5th, 2004, 3:36 PM
Anna leapt onto the back of her Altaria and followed Eclipse. They soared high in the air to the place the other trainer had called "Lugia's Lair".

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 4:00 PM
After detecting the lair, I flew there, and awaited the arrival of the other triners.. as usual, not a word was heard from me...

June 5th, 2004, 6:28 PM
"So, what's going on?" Anna asked slowly, patting her Altaria for a job well done.

Flygon trainer
June 5th, 2004, 8:55 PM
I shrugged, and started to pace the cavern... My Jolteon watched nervously, it's fur crackeling with electricity...

June 5th, 2004, 11:57 PM
I looked cautiously around to see if the pokemon army were very near,
and they were. I knew the other trainers were lucky if they weren't spotted by the flying pokemon, but I supposed they were. Silently creeping over to Aqua River, I saw the water pokemon leader; a Dewgong, known as, Sir Dewgong. I stopped for a while, and supposed it would be better to approach on all-fours, the army now didn't seem to be far at all, only a few meters away. I smiled at my luck to see that the water pokemon were delayed. Crawling slowly, I finally came to the stream and hurried over the bridge, and stopped, backing up, eying a Kecleon. "HUMAN PRISONER!! YOU ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE!! I WILL CALL MY GRASS TROOPS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!! DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE NOW!! YOU ARE SURROUNDED!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It roared (Aquacian pokemon can speak).
"Um..Err..." I got out my trusty computer and banged it on the Kecleon's head, and luckily, the computer wasn't hurt. At the end of the bridge, I walked for a while and shouted to the other trainer approaching the lair:
"Lugia doesn't earn trust to ANYONE, and the cave is full of traps, like the one you're walking to!!"

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 12:02 AM
I paused, hearing the warning, and paced in tight circles, making myself dizzy, but not too badly...

June 6th, 2004, 12:18 AM
I looked seriusly at the trainer and suddenly spun around to make sure that
the army had passed, and gasped "They spotted us!! Into the cave!"
Tightly grasping the trainer's hand, I raced into the cave, but knowing the the trap was there, I slowed down and started to walk in a slow, yet strange way. "Follow the way I walk, or you'll be VERY sorry." I told the trainer.

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 12:22 AM
note to self: kill him when we're through with this... I thought silently. then I nodded, and followed his orders, despite the signals coming from my brain to simply get out...

June 6th, 2004, 12:43 AM
I looked around and caught my breath. "So much for the first trap. The rest of them are easy, if you know Lugia well. But I suppose that we're safe already, IF the army doesn't send their flying troops."
I opened up my computer and veiwed a map of the cave.

Flygon trainer
June 6th, 2004, 12:47 AM
They may not be the brightest around, but they certianly arn't stupid... I thought, as my hand strayed to my Jolteon's pokeball... I didn't bring him out though, in case I was just being paranoid...

June 6th, 2004, 9:40 AM
Anna was quite confused. She hugged her Flareon close to her, not trusting the Trainer who had led them here. After all, her couldn't even handle that Treeko... "What's going on?" she asked, her Flareon ready for an attack if it proved necessary.

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 8:58 AM
I finally brought out Jolteon, and had it charge up for Thunder... I was not trusting this guy what so ever, and I wanted to be ready to strike and run...

June 7th, 2004, 5:29 PM
"Answer the question!" Anna shrieked, her voice cracking with tension. Flareon picked up on her nervousness and a small jet of flames exploded from its mouth.

Flygon trainer
June 7th, 2004, 8:26 PM
Jolteon completed it's charging, and was glowing slightly with all the power stored in it...

June 9th, 2004, 12:28 AM
"My name is Vance, and as an answer to your question, my master sent me to bring you to him." I closed my computer screen and stood up.
"My master is Lugia."

Flygon trainer
June 9th, 2004, 1:45 AM
if this guy thinks I'm going to come willingly without a decent explanation, he's way wrong.. I thought, as Jolteon and I tensed up...

June 10th, 2004, 6:27 AM
"Lugia's your master, huh?" Anna said, not beliving this guy for a second. "Then where is the legandary Lugia? I'm afraid you'll have to find someone else to con, as I am not that stupid. Please show us they way out!" she said, motioning to herself and Flareon.

Flygon trainer
June 10th, 2004, 9:14 AM
Lugia's cavern hmmm? normallly, when I'm starting to get upset like this, I'd call Latias and latios, but I'll wait... I thought silently, as Jolteon discharged harmlessly

June 11th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Noticing the Trainer next to me had calmed down, I also relaxed some. Flareon remained tense, and I reassured it silently.

lil' jose
June 11th, 2004, 11:53 AM
(I flew to the cavern by my new pidgeot instead of pichu. So I seceratly got into the cave without the army seeing me) Then I felt for my Mightana's Pokeball. I took it off my belt. My mightyana came out "mightana, shadow ball the army" I said whispering to mightana. Mightana turned completely black, then I tried to stop mightana but it couldn't hold the darkness any longer. The dark ball launched. It one of the pokemon in the army and toppled it over. Then it was trampled by all the others. I started to chuckle from the army member being squashed.

June 11th, 2004, 4:57 PM
"So, what's with this whole Pokemon Army thing now.... and how did you come to know Lugia so well?" I asked, still slightly on the defensive.

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 5:11 PM
I could feel my stress levels rising again, and I knew I'd either get my explentation, or I'd have to strike...

June 11th, 2004, 8:04 PM
I yawned at the trainers and said "Well, I don't exactly know what my master is up to. Lugia will want me back to do some more work."
I glanced at the darkness and then looked at the trainers, "Lugia won't be happy if I come late, and pokemon army is probly right behind us. But if you really want to get out.." I got out a crystal ball, "You'll have to talk to my master."

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 8:06 PM
"Fine, I'll come along. but only because it's dark and darkness is my specialty." I caid coldly.. I was liking this trainer less and less, and still debating weather to call my guardians...

June 11th, 2004, 8:20 PM
"Well then," I said, "Let's go." I put away the crystal ball and walked towards the darkness, as the light disappeared, I could see the markings on the ground darken. Suddenly, a bunch of dust fell down, and we came to a pit of...rocks. "Don't be tricked, the rocks are covering lava, and the only way you can go through is the invisible path. It twists and turns though, and it has nothing to hold on to."

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 8:34 PM
I didn't say anything, figuring that this guy must know the route, being so close to lugia. suddenly, my pokedecector started beeping, indicating a pokemon programed into it had been detected. I got it out, and checked the readings.. Two Psy types, closing in on the area at high speed... I had only programed two psy types in... my guardians...

June 11th, 2004, 8:45 PM
I walked right in the air and started walking here..then there.. then there..
then there.. then there.. then there.. then there.. And finally was at the other side. "Did you memorize where I walked?" I shouted to the other side.
then I ducked under something that was super fast. "What the.." I was so surprised I almost fell to the rocks.

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 8:53 PM
I could tell they were invisable, but I could still see them. the larger of the two flew in front of me, and revealed itself as Latios. "Eclipse, WHAT are you doing in Lugias caverns?! ESPECIALLY with a male" he said furiously. Before I could say anything, he said "Remember Eclipse, YOU are the cairer of darkness! if something happens to you, this world will be plunged into hated and darkness. and you know the hard way that male humans can tourture girls."

At this point, I knew better than to argue with Latos, so i didn't say anything, just stared into his red eyes waiting for him to calm down...

June 11th, 2004, 9:00 PM
I looked at the trainer in a squinting look, then I turned to Latios, then I looked at the trainer again. "Huh?What?Torture? What are you talking about?" was all I said, I was looking straight at the trainer now, eying her sharply.

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 9:04 PM
"nothing. don't worry about it." I lied, glaring at latios. He seemed to have calmed down, and seemed to be thinking about something, so I didn't disurb him. Finally, he said "I will allow you to go with him. you know how to contact me if something goes wrong." before he left, he teleported me across the lava field....

June 11th, 2004, 9:07 PM
"Whew.." I said, "Now what was that?" I still eyed the trainer, just this time I was less serius.

Flygon trainer
June 11th, 2004, 9:11 PM
"nothing that includes you." I said, closing my eyes, and re-invisioning my repetive nightmare that I had been dealing with for the past 3 years... I still remembered it perfectly.. the pain.. the loss... I had lost everything on that night....I realised I was shivering from the memory, so I removed it from my thoughts...

June 13th, 2004, 1:22 AM
ooc: sorry for not posting i've been away and a little something to make my character more interesting "I'm the carier of Light" and my guardian (i only have one) is Deoxys

IC: "Are you sure that it doesn't include us Eclipse" i said standing in the darkness behind Eclipse and Vance

June 13th, 2004, 1:48 AM
"What?! Who was that?!" I spun around "Who are you and how did you get here? You shocked me!" I looked at the trainer sharply in the eye, "Are you a spy sent by Ho-oh?Raikou?Entei..?" I was sure the trainer had something to do with my master's enemies.

June 13th, 2004, 2:22 AM
"Who i am? i'm the carrier of Light and how i got here? i teleported with my friend and guardian Deoxys and i'm not spying on you for any of those you mentioned because i don't work for anybody"

June 13th, 2004, 2:44 AM
"Ooooookay... what are you doing here?"
Suddenly a blinding light flashed. "Master Lugia!" I knew my master immediately by sight. "YOU ARE LATE!! I CAME HERE BECAUSE I WAS WAITING TOO LONG!! WHY ARE YOU STANDING ASKING QUISTIONS?!! YOU HAVE WORK!!" My mouth was dry for a few seconds "Um, Master..Well.. You didn't have have to leave your place..err.. I will do my work now.."
"SILENCE!!YOU HAVE KEPT ME WAITING FOR TOO LONG!! EITHER YOU LEAVE THE CAVE AND NEVER COME BACK, OR YOU TELL ME WHY YOU WERE DELAYED!!" "Master, the cave is surrounded by Pokem.." "TELL ME WHY YOU ARE DELAYED OR LEAVE!!" My master roared loudly while I thought of an excuse that would not blame any of the trainers in any ways. "ANSWER THE QUISTION YOUR MASTER ASKS OR LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

June 13th, 2004, 2:50 AM
"Excuse me Mr. Lugia but it isn't his fault it was mine and i am not just a stupid trainer i am 'The Carrier of Light'"

*uses psychic powers*I am hiding from The Army

June 13th, 2004, 3:05 AM
My master ignored the words of the trainer.
"Um, Master? Why are you looking at me like that?"
"WHAT?! Master, are you okay?" "YOU ASKED AGAIN!!" Lugia stopped laughing so suddenly. "Master, whatever it is, I do not get this game...."
"GET TO WORK!! I FORGIVE YOU!! Now, for you, young trainers." Lugia turned to the trainers "I have heard of your comings, I know why you are here." I whispered in the trainer's ear "My master has a strange temper." "I HEARD YOU!! I TOLD YOU TO WORK!!" At my master's words I scrambeled away.

June 13th, 2004, 3:12 AM
"Ok so you know why we are here then why are we here BTW i don't like being ignored"
*summons Deoxys in my mind*
*Deoxys appears*
"What is it 'Light carrier'" he asked "I have one question to you Deoxys ant that is: can you get that Lugia to be more kind to Vance

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 7:08 AM
I shook my head, deciding to just ignore the legend. I scanned the room, wondering where my other guardian was, because I knew she hadn't left... I saw movement of a invisable pokemon at the other side of the room and calmed down...

June 13th, 2004, 8:11 AM
"Well Eclipse seems that we are the 'carriers of Light and Darkness'"

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 10:38 AM
"the difference however is that I am 10 times more dangerous than you are, and your job is to nutralise my darkness. Mine is to contain it." I said coldly.

June 13th, 2004, 10:48 AM
"Still we could be friends right? anyways i'm not seeking to neutralise your darkness only the other darkness"

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 10:51 AM
"You'll have to, considering this revoloution was started by my escaped darkness about 3 years ago. Once my power escaped, the darkness worked it's way into the hearts of pokemon."

June 13th, 2004, 10:53 AM
"oh i didn't know i'm sorry.....
But if you can contain and keep the darkness i can remove the other darkness from the pokemons and send it back into you again"

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 11:01 AM
"slight problem. like Latios said, if something nasty happenes to me, the darkness will be unleashed. and the more darkness I'm carrying around, the more that escapes as a result. and at a certain point, if I have enough darkness, any person skilled in darkness could find me while blindfolded."

June 13th, 2004, 11:04 AM
"not good but isn't there a way to neutralise some of the darkness?"

ooc: here is what happens if i get hurt: The world will lose some light and the more i'm hurt the less light there is and if i'm dead it will be pitch-black

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 11:12 AM
"that would be your job, but I'd have to lead you to where my darkness took off to."

OOC: here's what would happen to me, measured in units: say I was carrying about 30 units of darkness (remember, this is an example, darkness cannot really be measured) if something bad happened to be, I'd lose 29.9 of the darkness, and it would find another host.

June 13th, 2004, 12:01 PM
"So what you are saying is that we can't neutralize it? can't we just kill it with my light?"

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 12:05 PM
"the darkness has great fear of the light. your presense strikes fear into the hearts of darkness infected targets, and your touch drives the darkness out of the target. once the darkness is loose and wandering, I have to re-absorb it."

June 13th, 2004, 12:15 PM
"You are speaking riddles Eclipse i don't understand the first bit of it but that bit about re-absorbing it i did understand"

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 12:20 PM
"I figured you wouldn't understand that. basicly, every single one of the darkness infected targets hate and fear you, and will do everything in their power to kill you."

June 13th, 2004, 12:25 PM
"Not good but i have Deoxys to protect me but i don't know if he is immune to the shadow"

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 12:48 PM
I shrugged, then decided to return to silence. I didn't even know why I had followed Vance, but I figured there must have been a reason..

June 13th, 2004, 12:54 PM
ooc: we have forgot Lugia

ic: I looked at Eclipse and felt sorry for her and then i looked at Lugia and thought: "what do we do about the shadows"

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 12:58 PM
OOC: Kiyumi controls Lugia and he isn't on...

IC: I sat in a dark corner, stroking Jolteon, who was comfortably on my lap.. I noticed something different about him, something that had already happened to the rest of my pokemon... He was slowly turning black...

June 13th, 2004, 1:07 PM
as i went over to a corner and sat down i suddenly began glowing extremely white and that light spread all over the cave (just like flash in R/B/Y and G/S/C) "Deoxys" i cried "Yes 'light carrier' what is it?" "Stop calling me 'light carrier' just call me Alex and what is happening to me?" "Well it looks like you are giving off some light" he replied "yeah but why?" i asked "It seems that there are too many shadows in this cave and your powers didn't like it so they illuminated the cave to get rid of them" "Ok so my powers are self-activating or can i also trigger them BTW can i make a light blast with my powers?" i asked "Yes they are self-triggering and yes you can control them and yes you can make a light blast with them" he informed me

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 1:10 PM
Course, the darkness that had infected my personality hated light, and created an aura around me that withen it, it was a black void. I had the power to make the world like this, but I never wanted to...

June 13th, 2004, 1:39 PM
"i'd better leave so you and your darkness can get some peace and quiet"
as i walked outside the Army attacked me and i began to glow again and the darkness were suck out of them and it went into me so now i had the powers of both light and darkness and i fainted because of the power charge

ooc: are you going to find me?

June 13th, 2004, 1:45 PM
All this "light carrier" and "dark carrier" was no surprise to Anna. She'd been on th planet long enough to understand. She had seen many "carriers" in her life.

Anna sat on a rock and thought. Yes, my life. Quite and interesting one it has been. Anna laughed to herself. These trainers would never understand her secret. The only ones that would ever be able to handle the secret were her Pokemon. These Pokemon were as special as Anna, but in a different way.

June 13th, 2004, 1:47 PM
ooc: aren't anyone going to find me and wake me up?

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 1:51 PM
I had Latias teleport me outside and I saw Alex. I noticed that he had recieved a charge that the light couldn't deal with... without thinking, I rested my hand on his arm and felt the darkness transfer over to me..

June 13th, 2004, 2:09 PM
as i slowly regained my consiusness(sp?) i say Eclipse with her hand on me and absorbing the dark that had transferred over to me and i said loudly"STOP YOU CAN'T CONTROL/KEEP THIS DARKNESS INSIDE YOU IT IS STRONGER THAT YOU THINK"

Flygon trainer
June 13th, 2004, 2:14 PM
"It's been three years since I've made an error with the darkness." I said as my system adjusted to accomodate the new darkness.. "When I make an error, it's normally near-fatal"

June 14th, 2004, 2:07 AM
"I just felt wery wierd at the time it went into me my light couldn't handle it and it became a conflict between them and i thought that you couldn't handle it"

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 3:55 AM
"darkness and light are designed to stay apeart. that's why you're the light carrier, and I'm the darkness." I said, as I started to wander off...

June 14th, 2004, 10:49 AM
"ok" i said and i decided to walk deeper into the cave

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 10:56 AM
I had managed to get a good distance away, when suddenly, I was attacked by a black Scizor. before I could move, it had me on the ground, pinning my by the throat with it's claw... to my shock, he burrowed his other claw inside me, even though I didn't feel any pain, and there was no mark... I recognised this pokemon as a member of the Soul Snatchers, which did exactly that... I knew the Scizor was searching for my darkness to be used for the army's purposes... Suddenly, I felt pain throughout my entire body, that couldn't be explained in words... I knew he had found what he was looking for.. I felt myself go unconcous, and the last thing I saw was the scizor with a black orb in it's claw.....

June 14th, 2004, 11:08 AM
I saw the Sizor with the orb. Luckilly for Eclipse, I knew what to do. I threw myself upon the Pokemon, using a variety of Psychic attacks to chase it away. I then replaced the black orb. Being the Nuetralizer, the darkness had no effect or desire to enter me. I quickly transformed before Eclipse regained consiousness, my long pink tail was the last thing to retract.

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 11:14 AM
The Scizor wasn't about to give up.. before I got my soul back, he managed to summon it to him, and then took off.. it was blindingly fast, and it knew that without my soul, I wouldn't wake up...

June 14th, 2004, 11:24 AM
I transformed again and sped after the demonic Pokemon. Curses I thought to myself as it took off. I tracked it carfully. Not being one to kill, I didn't want to..... but it could be necesarry.

I quickly found the Scizor. It was out of breath from the chase. I powered up a pink energy ball and hurled at the unfortunate thing. It gasped and fell to the ground. Not pausing to find out if it was dead or alive, I picked up the orb, surrounded myself in a bubble, and raced back to Eclipse.

After once again replacing the blackened orb, I waited. Perhaps this time, I would be sucessful. I remained in my Pokemon form.... just in case. Eclipse wouln't find out. Not if I played the game right. Which I always did.

OOC: Hehe, can anyone guess who I really am?

June 14th, 2004, 11:46 AM
ooc: you are mew or mewtwo

ic: as i was walking longer inside the cave i felt the pain Eclipse's soul was being taken it created an unbalance in the powers of Darkness and Light.
I used my powers to transform into a Rayquaza (White only!!!) and i soared through the air in chase of that Scizor when i passed Eclipse i said: "Don't worry we'll get your soul back quick" and i sped after it

lil' jose
June 14th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Then I suddenly warped over to Lugia and Lugia said: I know who you are, Blue. "But I" I said. HUSH! lugia said. Then I said I am not just blue I am the bringer of the calm! Then Lugia replied :that's why you are in aquace Blue. I said yeah, I know. Then Lugia said you must go check on the dark one. I said: you mean Eclipse?" Lugia said SILECE i KNOW WHO SHE IS! Then I ran out of the cavern as fast and as carefully as possible. Then I looked at Eclipse. Eclipse? Eclipse wake up! Then I shook Eclipse back and forth "ECLIPSE WAKE UP!" THen I relized that I sould check to see if Eclipse's soul was at calm. I chaecked for her soul and realized that it was not there. I bellered "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" You have to come back. I will find who stole his soul, even if it kills me!"

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 1:26 PM
OOC: sorry I wasn't here, my internet was being messed up...

IC: The scizor quickly returned back to base with my soul... it knew that if it could unlock all my darkness, not even light would stand a chance..

June 14th, 2004, 1:34 PM
As i soared through the air to get that scizor my eye caught something it was that mew/mewtwo i couldn't see

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 1:37 PM
The Scizor turned, and seeing it was being followed, attacked with Hyper Beam...

June 14th, 2004, 1:39 PM
as i saw the hyper beam i turned a bit to the right so it didn't hit me and then i used my powers to make a light beam and get it to brop the black 'orb of darkness'

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 1:45 PM
the scizor was hit hard, but it moved so the orb took most of the hit... it glowed red for a moment, indicating that it had taken quite a bit of damage.. the Scizor collapsed, but it knew that the orb of darkness was dying... and if it died, there was no hope for this world..

June 14th, 2004, 1:49 PM
i quickly went over and snatched the orb from the scizor and tryed to heal it by bringing it back to Eclipse and putting it back into her "I hope this works Eclipse we wouldn't want you dead now would we?"

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 1:51 PM
I quicky woke up and asked "What happened? and what happened to the Scizor?"

June 14th, 2004, 1:55 PM
"Your soul was taken and i brung it back and inserted it into you again and the scizor lies collapsed far away"

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 1:58 PM
"We were lucky this time. normally I would have lost all my darkness by now... but I guess I've become touger since three years ago.." I said, shivering when I remembered what happened so long ago.. I guess I never really healed..

June 14th, 2004, 2:01 PM
ooc: whoohoo 5 pages :):):):):)

ic: yeah we were really lucky lets hope that don't happen again btw what happened to your gurdians Latios and Latias don't ask where i know about Laitias because here is the answer: i have psychic powers.
Do you feel allright? You look very pale"

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 2:04 PM
"Latios is guarding the Soul Dew. and I'm fine, don't worry about it" I said, knowing I was lying about being okay...

June 14th, 2004, 2:07 PM
"maybe you need some more protection, so could Deoxys and i help you with that?"

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 2:11 PM
"don't need it. with Latios and Latias, it's nearly impossible for anything to happen... but I think something's wrong, or the Scizor wouldn't have been able to touch me.." I said, as my vision went black, and I checked on my guardians... Shocked, I said "They've been captured! they are being held at Ho-oh's roost!"

June 14th, 2004, 2:12 PM
"so you do need extra protection well shall we go and rescue them?"

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 2:19 PM
"as if I had a choice" I said coldly.. "We should ask Lugia where Ho-oh's roost is, casue my vision didn't help much"

June 14th, 2004, 2:21 PM
"as soon as we have found out where it is you can just hop on my back (i'm still Rayquaza) and we will fly there as quickly as possible and don't worry about falling off i will hold you on with my psychic powers"

OOC: g'night it's over midnight in Denmark

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 2:27 PM
OOC: well, it's 2:25 pm here in AK.. amd since Kiyumi controls Lugia.. and since he gets on at 1:00 am my time... ack...

June 14th, 2004, 2:44 PM
OOC: I thought I saved Eclipse.... Poo....

IC: I projected my offer to help rescue Latias and Latios telepathically to Eclipse. I was, after all, in my Mew form. I was good friends with the two of them, although we had lost touch in the past 100 years or so. I looked at Eclipse, locking my saphire blue eyes with hers. I hoped she would accept my help.

Flygon trainer
June 14th, 2004, 2:48 PM
"if you want to come along, feel free." I said, feeling my darkness start eating at my personality again..

June 15th, 2004, 12:12 AM
OOC:lil' jose! I am supposed to control Lugia!!!!

IC: I was always serius about my work; because Lugia always had me more work. My first job was to polish the pots. So I was polishing away, and noticed something in the shiny reflection, I stopped, not in pride of my work, but I saw something move, something small in the reflection. While I studied the reflection, I felt a cold feeling running through my body. Slowly turning around, I saw a brown statue of an Abra.."Huh?" I walked over to examine it.
As looked at it, somehow I couldn't help but to look to the statue's eyes. I looked closer. Suddenly a net fell over me. "What the..?!" I looked from where the net came from. As I suspected, General Kecleon. "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOW YOU ARE A PRISONER!!! I WILL TAKE YOU TO MY DUNGEON!!!!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Flygon trainer
June 15th, 2004, 11:40 AM
I felt darkness run through my body, and focused the energy to materialise a Snag Machine on my arm. "I think something happened to Vance." I said, using my energy to teleport to him. I saw the Kelecon, and brought out Jolteon, and ordered it to use Bite.

lil' jose
June 15th, 2004, 11:55 AM
OOC:lil' jose! I am supposed to control Lugia!!!!

My bad.

IC: I had pidgeot fly me to where vance was being held by kecleon and i sent out plusle. Plusle Thunder! Now! Then Plusle shocked the Kecleon.

Flygon trainer
June 15th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Jolteon shredded the net, and I decided to see the new trainer's skill at fighting kelceon...

lil' jose
June 15th, 2004, 1:03 PM
Then I sent out pidgeot while the kecleon was dazed. Pidgeot, sky attack. Pidgeot started to glow beat-red and it knowcked the kecleon to the ground so that it's head was in the dust. Then the kecleon jumped up and licked plusle then Pidgeot. They were both shaking. Oh crap i said. Then I shouted Mightana now! Then Mightyana shot a shadow ball it had been charging up for about 5 minutes! the kecleon dodged it and licked mightyana.

Flygon trainer
June 15th, 2004, 1:05 PM
It was pretty obvious this guy did not know the best way to fight these pokemon. I only stayed near to deal with the kelecon if the new guy lost.. if he kept this up, he was going to lose...

lil' jose
June 15th, 2004, 1:14 PM
I threw out some bait type thing:confused: (for the :kec: ) and gave each of my pokemon a paralize heal. Then I had Pidgeot use mirrior move on kecleon (lick) plusle use zap cannon and mightyana use crunch. The Kecleon was defeated as far as I knew and I walked over to the other trainer that was captured and the rescurer (?) I said "Hi, who are you?" (I actually do know who you are, my character doesn't)

Flygon trainer
June 15th, 2004, 1:17 PM
"Why would it matter?" I asked, gathering my dark energy again... I teleported myself to Ho-oh's roost (although I still wasn't certian of the location) and had Jolteon start working on the bonds holding Latios and Latias down..

lil' jose
June 15th, 2004, 1:21 PM
I said to the person who was captured: who are you? I'm Blue, Bringer of calm! Nice to meet you!

June 15th, 2004, 2:47 PM
I also transported to Ho Oh's nest. Seeing Eclipe's Jolteon working at the bonds of Latios and Latias, I transformed into my human form and called out Flareon. Flareon also began nawing through the ropes.

I chuckled and said "What a fine pickle you are in, eh my old friends?" I knew they'd recognize me, as I hadn't changed my human form in centuries.

Flygon trainer
June 16th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Latios got free, and said bitterly, "No, of COURSE I'm fine.. about as fine as Eclipse's soul..." Not saying anything, I backed away, as Latios freed his sister...

June 16th, 2004, 1:15 AM
"Well, Blue, nice to meet you. I'm Vance, and I think Lugia is gonna kill me for the Abra statue, it just broke in half." I walked away silently to Lugia. "Umm..Master.. I...Broke..This...Thing.."
"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! YOU ARE TO BE PUNISHED!! YOUR PUNISHMENT IS.. YOU HAVE TO COME ALONG WITH ECLIPSE,BLUE, ALEX, AND ANNA!!" "WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!? Master!! I need to do the polishing,the cleaning,the mopping,the dusting, the...EVERYTHING. And I'll do anything to not fight the pokemon army!!" "MMMM..........." Lugia looked at me in a mean way. "Go..or else." my master said "I will teleport you...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Everything turned blurry and then cleared up. I was at Ho-oh's roost.
I knew what the shiny thing I saw was. Even though I was dazed by teleportation, I knew the thing was Ho-oh.

Flygon trainer
June 16th, 2004, 1:18 AM
I took off to the edge, and Latios, seeing that my plan was to leave, flew alongside the ledge. I jumped on it's back, and took off on Latios... i had gotten what I came for, it was time to leave...

June 16th, 2004, 1:29 AM
"Hey!! If you want to go to Leafiatopia, Ho-oh guards the portal!!" I shouted.
I tripped over suddenly, something was dragging me to a pure white light.
I was forced into the light and, I was..in Leafiatopia. The place was toppled with vines and forest, hard to breath. I almost emmediatly collapsed, I was needing to breath, blurr again came. As I lay in the swampy place, slowly fainting, I saw a white thing, another,another, and another. "Hi!" I finally heard. A young little girl, blonde hair and black eyes, stood before me. She seemed to be ignoring the lack of oxygen.

Flygon trainer
June 16th, 2004, 1:59 AM
I tried to hop off Latios to catch up, but I was stopped by a large amount of pokemon form the army. I asked Latias and ose two.. after a full minute of consentration, each of the army members glowed black, and the darkness absorbed into me. the darkness-drained pokemon collapsed to the ground, and I felt jolts of pain as my body attempted to deal with more energy than it could handle at once..

Gardevior Girl
June 18th, 2004, 2:29 AM
Is it too late or can I join? I could replace Wrath of Scyther!

June 18th, 2004, 2:37 AM
Okay, you can join..

The girl continued to look down at me, she finally wrapped a string around my arm. I started breathing again. "Who are you and what was that?!" I asked the girl, "My name is Jiricie, and that is the wish string; it already granted you your first wish: TO BREATH!"

June 18th, 2004, 5:56 AM
hei kiyumi i forgot again about your name i'ts me la the boy who use your password now i have two nickname and that is ^pikachu^ and ^pyro^ thanks for your help what's your name????!!ha...ha...ha...:chu:

Flygon trainer
June 18th, 2004, 6:46 AM
OOC: what the.. Kiyumi, I do hope you know him...

IC: felt the last bit of light in my soul be consumed by the excess darkness, and with that, I was forced to morph into Groudon... when the morph was completed, all the grass and trees around me were dying, as i was absorbing thier life force through the ground..

June 18th, 2004, 2:24 PM
"Eclipse Nooooooo........" i used my light powers to get some of that darkness out of Eclipse, nothing seeming to happen on the outside of her

June 18th, 2004, 2:25 PM
hei kiyumi i forgot again about your name i'ts me la the boy who use your password now i have two nickname and that is ^pikachu^ and ^pyro^ thanks for your help what's your name????!!ha...ha...ha...:chu:
Please try to keep posts such as this to PMs. You're disrupting the flow of the RPG as it is and annoying other members... x.o; So please don't do that again.

And sorry for doing it myself.. ^_^; Won't happen again, I hope.

June 19th, 2004, 9:01 AM
I had to do something, and fast! I quickly released a huge amount of my neutral energy and absorbed darkness and light alike. I saw Eclipe, and I hoped she would be alright. "DO SOMETHING!" I shouted to Latias and Latios before blacking out. The nuetral energy inside of me needed time to cancel out the light and darkness. I only hoped I'd done enough.

Gardevior Girl
June 19th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Pokemon: Gardevior, Breloom, Mudkip, and Alakazam.
Looks:Shiny black hair, a scarf with the pokemon logo, a backpack filled with things and clean purple pants.

I teleported to Leafiatopia with Alakazam!

June 20th, 2004, 10:44 PM
"Eclipse NOOOOOOO!!!!!" i used an 'extremely-powerful-light-beam' on her and it hit when the smoke cleared she wasn't hurt then i morphed into my Rayquaza form and used every attack with 'the light' "Deoxys help me!!!" "What is ..." then he saw that montrous Groudon sucking all the life out of the Earth

Flygon trainer
June 20th, 2004, 10:54 PM
With my new Groudon body, and the fact I was controlled by the darkness, I powered up, and sent a huge Fire Blast all over the now dead trees, starting a huge forest fire..

June 21st, 2004, 11:03 AM
I had to stop Eclipse, and as Latios and Latias weren't helping, I launched myself at her. "STOP!" I shouted to the girl who was now Raquaza. "YOUR LIGHT ENERGY WILL HURT HER!"

And with that, I released more nuetral energy into Eclipse. I began absorbing the darkness inside her, hoping to extract enough of it to turn her back to a human before blacking out.

Flygon trainer
June 21st, 2004, 11:10 AM
I was drained a good deal, but the darkness still had control. Latias and Latios used thier Psychic, restraining me. it didn't last long, as I quickly broke out, and slashed Latias, knocking her harshly to the ground...

June 21st, 2004, 11:12 AM
I rushed to Latias' side, and quickly healed her wounds. "She's been overtaken by darkness." I said gravely. "And I cannot help anymore. The darkness I have absorbed is already taking hold inside me, and the neutral needs time. More than I think we have..." The situation was beginnig to seem hopeless.

Flygon trainer
June 21st, 2004, 11:24 AM
"There is a way." Latios said calmly, "if she is knocked out, she will be able to force the darkness out of her soul, and control it. but it will be hard to bring her down"

June 21st, 2004, 11:50 AM
"Let's do it together, old friend." I said gravely. I understood how hard it would be for him, as he was very protective of Eclipse.

I charged up an energy ball and awaited Latios's approval.

June 21st, 2004, 11:53 AM
I also charged up an light energy ball and waited for Latias to approve it while i did that i said to Deoxys: "since you are my guardian you have to do as i say so use your light powers to charge me up"

Flygon trainer
June 21st, 2004, 12:04 PM
"Just take her down. but do no more than needed" Latios said, before he and Latias used Solar Beam on me. before it connected, I countered it with Fire Blast..

June 21st, 2004, 12:13 PM
As Eclipse was busy warding off her gaurdians, I took the chance and released on energy ball after another.

Flygon trainer
June 21st, 2004, 12:16 PM
I growled when I felt the energy ball hit me, and I took a decent amount of damage. I focused my attention on her, and sent another Fire Blast

June 21st, 2004, 12:20 PM
i fired that super powered light ball at Eclipse and it hit right on the spot where the heart is...

Flygon trainer
June 21st, 2004, 12:47 PM
I roared, as my health plummeted. Quickly, I used Thunderbolt on the Rayquaza...

June 21st, 2004, 11:21 PM
i quickly got out of the way but the thunder bolt hit my tail and i was forceh to heal myself and use another super charged ball at her heart (It is meant to heal your heart)

Flygon trainer
June 21st, 2004, 11:28 PM
The darkness' energy was finally forced away, and I demorphed, and blacked out..

June 21st, 2004, 11:53 PM
i demorphed too and ran over to Eclipse and said: "Eclipse are you allright" and then i fainted the darkness had entered my body once more what i saw when i was fainted was dark deformed pokemon's which was kinda creepy

ooc: someone wake me up and get rid of the darkness

Flygon trainer
June 22nd, 2004, 12:01 AM
I was still blacked out, but my darkness absorb was still in effect.. I absorbed the darkness, but this time had it in complete and total control..

Gardevior Girl
June 22nd, 2004, 2:45 AM
I looked at the trainer and the little girl, and realizing that I couldn't breath, I reached into my pocket and got out a breath mask (or whatever you call thems).

June 22nd, 2004, 3:19 AM
I looked at the wish string and closed my eyes wishing something, the time I opened my eyes I got what I wished for. I looked at my belt, I saw pokeballs, knowing they would be there. "Thanks, Jiricie, do you know how to go to Aquace?" I said. Jiricie began glowing and looked at me, "YOU ARE A POKEMON!! YOU ARE HALF POKEMON,HALF HUMAN!!"
I fell back, knowing the strange girl knew my secret.

Flygon trainer
June 22nd, 2004, 8:55 AM
I finally woke up, and seeing that Alex was going to be okay, ran off.. I was too much of a hazard to stay around..

June 22nd, 2004, 9:00 AM
i woke up and thought: where is Eclipse she should be around here and then i went to look for her

Flygon trainer
June 22nd, 2004, 9:03 AM
Crud.. he woke up fast... I thought.. I hopped on Latios, and he took me to a hidden cavern made of a black crystal with a large waterfall at the end..

Gardevior Girl
June 24th, 2004, 2:29 AM
OOC: Will anyone else go to Leafiatopia?!

IC: I looked from a tree thinking: What is happening? Why?!
Fear spread though my body, I was ready to scream; but I bit my lip and continued to watch.

June 24th, 2004, 5:06 AM
Before I knew what was happening, I was trasported to a strange dimension. I saw a girl in a tree and teleported to her. The lack of oxygen didn't bother me. "Hey, where am I?" I asked as I appeared beside her.

June 24th, 2004, 7:25 AM
before i knew what happened i was sorrounded(sp?) be a shining white light and i was transported to a strange dimension and the lack of oxygen didn't bother me in fact i felt great

Flygon trainer
June 24th, 2004, 9:24 AM
In my caverns, I focused my mind and turned into the darkness itself. I took one of the routes, and came out in Leaftopia.. For a few seconds, I was un-able to breathe, but my darkness altered my system so I could deal with it. I went back into my darkness form, and wandered around..

Gardevior Girl
June 26th, 2004, 1:09 AM
"First thing," I said quietly to the trainer,"I don't know where we are.. Second thing.. A trainer is being attacked by a little girl!"

Flygon trainer
June 26th, 2004, 1:23 AM
I noticed the trainers, and without thought, took off.. I did not want them withen the reach of my darkness, for thier own sake..

Gardevior Girl
June 26th, 2004, 1:30 AM
I heard a strange sound and, slightly freaking out I sent out Mudkip.

Flygon trainer
June 26th, 2004, 1:32 AM
I managed to hide away from the trainers, with my Jolteon at my side.. I wasn't sure if the girl would be curious enough to follow me, and I wasn't sure what would happen if she did..

June 26th, 2004, 1:43 AM
"YOU ARE A POKEMORPH!!!" Jiricie screamed aloud at me, "SHOW YOUR POWER!" She roared. I knew another person other than my master knew my secret now, so I stood and started glowing, and then turned into a Grovyle.

Flygon trainer
June 26th, 2004, 1:46 AM
From my hiding place, I could clearly see the transformation.. I knew that with the senses of a Grovyle, he'd sence me quickly.. Being careful to make as little noise as possible, I took off...

Gardevior Girl
June 26th, 2004, 2:04 AM
I heard the roar and clearly heard the words, and knew what they were from.
Climbing up another tree, I saw the glowing girl and the Grovyle.

Flygon trainer
June 26th, 2004, 2:07 AM
Good.. they arn't following me.. now just to hide myself.. I thought.. After I had gotten out of hearing range of all of them, I picked up the pace, and ran into the forest, looking for a place where I could stay in solitude.. I saw a flash of movement in the trees, but foolishly ignored it.. this would have insane consequenses later...

June 26th, 2004, 2:12 AM
Jiricie sneered, and stared glowing even more...and turned into Jirachi!
"Impressive.. Vance. I see your master gave you the power to become a human. Lugia is strong, can you master morph too?"
"I-I don't know." I said slowly. "Well then," Jirachi said "Your friends and a person you don't know are right now looking at us, and one of them a running to a giant pool of tar, ignoring the shiny sign I stuck there."

Flygon trainer
June 26th, 2004, 2:16 AM
I clearly saw the tar, and after a moment of looking around, brought out Flygon, hopped on it's back, and managed to fly above the tar, and to the other side... So far so good.. but I sence danger... I thought...

June 26th, 2004, 2:26 AM
"You're friend is now over the tar, but does not know at the end of the pool is the pokemon army, ready to attack anyone who passes through." Jirachi said,"I will teleport you to the pokemon army, you should act like a soldier in it. And sneak off to warn you're friend." "How do you know if she is my freind? I don't even know her name." "Her name is Eclipse. Now go!" Jirachi threw a ball made of ice at me, and I found myself in the pokemon army.

Flygon trainer
June 26th, 2004, 2:29 AM
"Woah girl.." I said to my Flygon.. My internal danger alarm went off, but I knew I could not teleport here... I hopped off Flygon, returned it to it's pokeball, and after turning myself into a shadow, took off..

June 26th, 2004, 2:36 AM
I was having trouble spotting Eclipse, and started being bumped along with the other pokemon. "SOLDIERS! MARCH FASTER!! SHE IS HERE SOMEWHERE!!" I recognized the vioce, General Kecleon....

Flygon trainer
June 26th, 2004, 2:38 AM
I heard the Kecleon's voice, and felt cold fury burn inside me.. Can't lose control... Must suppress my anger... I thought, focusing my mind, and ridding myself of my anger.. I moved on, using the darkness to map out the area.. but I knew that if I wasn't careful, I would be discovered..

June 27th, 2004, 3:30 AM
Pain shot through my body as I felt something stab me. "What?!" I could not help but to shout out loud, and in a few seconds the whole army was staring at me. "REPEAT THAT, SOLDIER!!" General Kecleon ordered. "Ummm.. well..I stepped on a puddle of hot tar.. that's..all.." "HMMM... OKAY!!KEEP ON MARCHING!!" I turned around to see what stabbed me, and just saw a giant leaf move.

Flygon trainer
June 27th, 2004, 10:50 AM
He'll never find me if he keeps yelling like that.. I thought, switching routes... My main focus was to get away, and without morphing..

June 28th, 2004, 12:28 AM
I ran behind the giant leaf and tranformed into a human, unseen... I knew that I was not doing what Jirachi said, but I was desperate to see what stabbed me. Before I knew it, two rough hands grabbed me. "Hey traitor, Wattaya lookin' for, a knuckle sandwich? You gotit' now!" a Blaziken gave me a punch, but it wasn't that hard,so I got up slowly. "Battle me trait'r!" the Blaziken cornered me between two trees, and I knew even I could not stand a chance against a fire type. "But there is one thing..." I thought. C-C-CRUNCH!!! I used crunch on the Blaziken's arm. "YEEOOOWWWWEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Flygon trainer
June 28th, 2004, 12:33 AM
They seemed to be busy with other things, so I finally slowed down and came out of my shadow form. after pausing to catch my breath, I moved on, only now being more observant of the things around me...

June 28th, 2004, 12:50 AM
"NOW YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!!!!!" The Blaziken went bazerk, and gave me a kick. It was strange, but I was battleing as a human. I ran forward and tackled the Blaziken into the tar.

Flygon trainer
June 28th, 2004, 12:54 AM
I heard the sounds of the fight and stopped, listening. Odd.. if all this is casued by my darkness, there should be no fighting between the army members.. I thought, turnign invisable and attempting to decide wether to move on or settle my curiosity..

June 28th, 2004, 1:03 AM
I had accidentally had thrown myself into the tar along with the Blaziken. It was really painful to me, but the Blaziken didn't seem to notice it so much. It jumped from the pool and pushed me into the tar. "Oh great, now I going to drown in tar!" I thought. But soon I heard pokemon talking, "General Kecleon, we've got one of them." "The servant of Lugia?! Who captured him?!!" "I think it was a Blaziken......"

Flygon trainer
June 28th, 2004, 1:10 AM
This is not going to be my idea of a fun time.. I thought.. I had decided to come back and see what's up, and seeing that my 'friend' had been knocked into the tar, that was enough to push me over the edge. Quickly, I morphed into Groudon, and after lifting Vance out of the tar and onto dry land, let loose an Earthquake assult on the army..

June 29th, 2004, 11:52 PM
Once I was out of the tar everything felt much better. "Vance, your friend found you when you were supposed to find your friend!!" Jirachi came out of a bush.

Flygon trainer
June 29th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Without a word, I dug underground, pretty much re-focused on getting out of here... Curse the lack of control! I should be able to control my anger better! I thought, focusing on my digging..

Gardevior Girl
June 30th, 2004, 12:10 AM
I finally went down the tree,and, hearing a crash, fell over. I returned Mudkip and started running to the pool of tar.

July 3rd, 2004, 9:37 PM
I saw the trainer and jumped up in surprise. "Are you looking?!?!?!" I turned to Jirachi, who was now holding a crystal ball.

Flygon trainer
July 4th, 2004, 3:04 PM
I had finally shook him off. My darkness was finally seperated from anyone that could be affected... I dozed in a clearing, not leaving my Groudon body..

July 4th, 2004, 5:21 PM
I have lost interest in this RP.... I'm sorry, but I must withdraw myself.

July 6th, 2004, 1:19 AM
When I finally had the sthrenth to, I walked to Jirachi and looked at the crystal ball.
I knew who that was emmediatly. "Master, I.." "SILENCE!!! I KNOW; YOU FELL INTO THE TAR!!!" "I fought and THEN fell into the tar, I fought a Blaziken." "WITH YOUR POKEMON?!?!!?!" I leaned to the crystal ball and whispered, "With Me..." "WHAT?!!?!!?! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN!! YOUR SECRET WOULD BE OUT!!!" "I don't think anyone saw me battle.." "OOOOOHHHH...I THINK SOMEONE DID!!" Lugia started eying Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
July 6th, 2004, 11:57 AM
OOC: okay, I had taken off, but oh well..

IC: "It was either help him, or watch him burn in the tar. right about now I'm thinking of tossing him back into the tar, but my own darkness is keeping me from doing so." I said coldly.

July 9th, 2004, 2:31 AM
Lugia faded away in the the Crystal Ball, and I felt a hot hand grab me, it was the Blaziken!
"You.........." I groaned. "I, SPITFIRE am the starter of the revolution!!!! You fools are silly enough to believe that the revolution is still on, but now I rule four dimensions, including Earth's dimension! Ahahahahaha!!!! Somehow I felt like I was weakening, a glow came from me, to Spitfire. "I have your power as a pokemorph now!!!" Spitfire roared "You have no use now!" Spitfire gave me a hard kick and punch. "Quick, there is no doubt Vance will be taken prisoner, but I will teleport you to a place called Icea.
Make your choice if you want to go, for even Icea may be conquered by Spitfire!" Jirachi said. Everything turned black to me.

To Have A Sequel

OOC: Click here for the new story:

And then make your choice if you want to stay in Leafiatopia.