PDA

View Full Version : Official Request Topic

Pages : [1] 2

Iveechan
May 29th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Official Request Topic

Instead of starting a new topic with your requests, stick them here. If somebody feels like doing one, then they'll do it and start a new topic with "blah blah's request" or private message it to them or something. I'm getting sick of a whole thread being started just because someone wants another to draw them a picture (most of the time, it never gets done anyway). So this thread may become a resource type place for artists to get inspiration from a request.

PichuSecretBase
May 30th, 2004, 04:05 AM
Hey good Idea, Ill stick this and quote messages in here.

The Evil One
May 30th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Erm...presume I request here, ya?

Wondering if I could get an drawn piccy of Dark Magician Girl (ph34r ma sadness).

Jess
May 30th, 2004, 01:04 PM
Yeah this does sound like a great idea.. Way too many people are making threads and they are cluttering up the forum :(

Greed
May 30th, 2004, 06:19 PM
OMG, such a good idea. Thank Gawd.. Sprite request threads annoy me. Its not even art, why's it even on Mixed Art section? --; Hooray for Iveechan!

*dies*

Castrainer
May 30th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Art im sure they are... but it have the Home of Sprites forum :\
And people keep posting with sprites in Mixed Art... tsk tsk...

Missingno Baby
May 31st, 2004, 06:42 AM
Ok....I am the first to request:
Can anyone who's good at halfhuman Pokemorphs do one for me?
Like a mewmorph!!

Shadow LugiaX
May 31st, 2004, 02:11 PM
i HAVE A REQUEST!
I need a picture of a baby celebi wearing a diaper, and some kimono like clothes while giggling and looking cutely while a Mewtwo is tickling it. If anyone can do this, I'd apreciate it greatly!

Greed
May 31st, 2004, 02:17 PM
Art im sure they are... but it have the Home of Sprites forum :\
And people keep posting with sprites in Mixed Art... tsk tsk...
Sprites annoy me for some reason. Thank God they got ther own section. For a minute there I was tempted to do one of these threads for sprites. =/

*dies*

lex
May 31st, 2004, 04:26 PM
WOW what a great idea! I have a very simple request if someone can do pleaze? if so... I want a cool umbreon on a hill howling wit a moon in back of it pleaze.

Thank u...
Oh by the way its for my sig as u can see.

Missingno Baby
May 31st, 2004, 05:14 PM
SLX, I have your pic....I'm confused about this...?????
(PM me if you're doing my request so I can know whom to give credit to)

Geometric-sama
June 3rd, 2004, 05:53 PM
I think we should add a list of people who are *taking* requests to this thread so that people can request a certain artist if they want...

I'm off requesting duties for the next week or so, but I'll be back on them after exams, so you can put me on the list.

Anna-chan
June 6th, 2004, 11:27 AM
I have a request! I want the girl in the attachment, with an Absol on the left, and an umbreon on the right, and if possible a Flygon in the background, and have the girl turned a bit sideways crossing her arms.

jaz_jaz
June 13th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Hi if you have any pokemon pics you made urself, and dont mind me making them into cards, please send me them. With moves/type and so on.

Talzz
June 18th, 2004, 04:27 PM
i need some cels of brock from the advance genertion , but good!

please help me!

Simon
June 21st, 2004, 09:59 PM
Could someone make me a Rikku banner?

Thomas
June 21st, 2004, 10:50 PM
here...tell me if this is good enough

http://img71.photobucket.com/albums/v216/tec2030/banner2.png

Porygon
June 22nd, 2004, 08:44 AM
I need a few sprities, too, but not where to get them :embarrass

I need the R/B/Y Porygon Back Sprite, Channeler Sprite, Medium Sprite, and Hex Maniac Sprite. Please?

Simon
June 22nd, 2004, 04:30 PM
I like. Thanks for the banner Apharos.

SparkyThePikachu
June 24th, 2004, 06:46 PM
can some on make me a halo avatar?

pokejungle
June 26th, 2004, 04:26 PM
I need a banner...someone PM me if they are interested!!

or MSN: [email protected]
Or AIM: CrobatBoy

Thanks!

Geometric-sama
June 27th, 2004, 04:03 AM
Right, I am on holidays now *back on PC full-time for 3 weeks* and I have a tablet and a scanner now (brand-new) so I'm ready to take requests; I really need to finish that PC group portrait, don't I? *sweatdrop*

~Ozy~
June 27th, 2004, 04:36 PM
I'm looking for a charamorph of Brock and Tracey, please. This'd be much appriciated.

Todo
June 28th, 2004, 01:57 PM
can anybody make me a banner that has sprotes as the border and in the midle i want Todo The Sprite Collector

thanks

parallelzero
July 6th, 2004, 12:42 PM
I need a banner that has Marina and Melody (from Pokemon 2000) on it, and reads Legendary Pokemaster - The Girly Girl in pink on it.

(i really hate dares....)

Shana
July 8th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Can I have a banner with water Pokemon it: Vaporeon, Lapras, Starmie, and Horsea underwater. I want it to say Star on it. Thanks so much for whoever does this!

Skye
July 8th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Hiya peoples!!

I'd like to put a request up for anyone willing to make me something!

I'd really love to have a Labyrinth banner for my siggy. Something with Sarah and Jareth in it would be awesome. If you google for images using the keywords Labyrith, Jareth, and Sarah, I know you'll get a ton of piccies! Thank you in advance!!! ^^

Mistys_Brother
July 9th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Hey people I'd like to put a request in for a Misty banner and if possible a matching Avy too ^^

Who does do it : If you need pics just lemme know , I have a few pics from episodes and such.

Purin
July 12th, 2004, 05:39 AM
Hi! I'm writing a request to all talented artists who can colour cartoon pictures(Anime or Manga style) well.
I am seeking for someone who is willing to help me colour 3 of my latest fanarts of Pokemon Special/Adventures (A Manga book).
In return, I will share the artworks with you and you will be free to keep it and use it on your art website or so.
The three artworks are of girls, and they are wearing chinese dresses (the kind you would see in storybooks, of pretty maidens/fairies). If interested, please send me a PM and a link to an example of your artwork.
Thanks for all your kind attention!

Shadow LugiaX
July 16th, 2004, 01:30 PM
:D I have another request, but it's a Legend of Zelda Request

All I need is a picture of a chibized Link as a baby staring with a really sad look on his face crying , whilew earing a blue pajama top and cap and a wet diaper, and having a green or red pacifier in his mouth.

Can anyone do this request!?

Anna-chan
July 16th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Meh, no one did my request XD lol, but I have another one, I need a better verson of this girl drawn... PLEASE!!!! lol

Simon
July 16th, 2004, 08:22 PM
I have a request for a Rikku banner. I want it to be slightly bigger than my current banner with just as good detail and with my name on it.

Shana
July 20th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Meh, no one did my request XD lol, but I have another one, I need a better verson of this girl drawn... PLEASE!!!! lol
Nobody did mine either...;_; lol...

pokejungle
July 20th, 2004, 12:38 PM
I would just make a Thread about it....no one ever looks at this thing!!!

I made a request too....nothing happens!

Shana
July 20th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Are we aloud to make threads about it? If so, I will. :)

Mudkip84
July 20th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Yeah, Pichusecretbase said so
I think..

Don`t worry.. since the people only read new posts Any not - done ones will quoted so the people remember..

Shana
July 20th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Oh, ok. Thank you, Mudkip84! I am going to make my own thread because I have requested a long time ago. ^_^

Scratch my request: Casty made it for me! ^^

Simon
July 21st, 2004, 01:53 PM
Err...can anyone make me a different Rikku banner?

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 04:27 PM
Could someone make the banner I have say "A thousand years and this moment is all we get?" in fancy font? Like the one here http://www.yoxio.com/img/35160.jpg

Nevermind. Pounce did it for me.

GymLeaderLance99
July 23rd, 2004, 06:06 PM
Can someone make me a banner that says "Member of The X Hackers" with a clear night sky background if it isn't too much trouble.

EDIT- Never mind. TOKEYO-MONKEY made one for me.

Skye
July 23rd, 2004, 06:14 PM
I know you put it up a while ago, Keyblade Master, but I will do your request...as long as you don't mind it being hand drawn and colored. ^^

Mistral
July 23rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
um..hi i'm new..can u make a trainer id for me? i like grass pokemon and dark...like sun floraw and tropious..and well venusaur..cani be the new version of a boy..i don't care what iam..( not a hiker or ugly thing...) it can be edited..back ground should be black, pink or green..

Castrainer
July 23rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Mistral, request Trainer Cards at the Home of the Sprites, not here ^^;

Mistral
July 23rd, 2004, 07:27 PM
um...oops..okay..um where's that? that's here, right?

Castrainer
July 23rd, 2004, 07:33 PM
Nope:
Click here to go to "The Home of the Sprites" Forum (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) <---That forum is a subforum of Mixed Art.

Poke-Lugia
July 24th, 2004, 08:44 AM
i need the main character guy from pokemon collosseum as a sprite plz,it would be apperaciated greatly

Shana
July 26th, 2004, 03:25 PM
You can just request a sprite in the Sprite part of this forum.

Cassie-chan
July 27th, 2004, 01:15 PM
I want a banner with an underwater scene, with some water Pokemon (don't care who, as long as there are some) If you could, fit in pikachu. Near the top, put girlgenius, if you can. I don't care how big it is, as long as it fits the sig limit. Thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: *watches thread die*

Imakuni?
August 1st, 2004, 05:54 PM
can someone make me a button with a pixle font (like this one http://www.kyletech.us/pokemon-tns/images/button.gif) but it has latios or latias that says Pokemon: Things Not Seen

usami
August 1st, 2004, 05:57 PM
can someone make me a button with a pixle font (like this one http://www.kyletech.us/pokemon-tns/images/button.gif) but it has latios or latias that says Pokemon: Things Not Seen
It wont let me veiw the button maybe you should put it on photobucket? I might be able to make it but as I said I can't see teh button

Simon
August 3rd, 2004, 06:46 AM
Erm...I would like a Raven banner. You know..Raven from the anime Teen Titans? Dark, evil, moody, angry girl that says magic words to make things blow up? And make her look evil or something, with a dark background (dark as in evil..bad...not nice...something..)

And also, can someone edit my avatar so there isn't a white border aorund Raven? And maybe give it a decent background...

EDIT: nevermind about the ava.

Suzu
August 3rd, 2004, 09:14 AM
I need a banner please.
I have the pic I want to use for it and I just need words and some one to host it.
Can anyone please do it??

Drak Hamayashi
August 8th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Can anyone make me a Lugia piccie? I would be more than happy if one of you did one for poor meh... XD

Anyway, here's the description for the Lugia I want drawn:

Basically, he's the same as a regular Lugia, but his eye spines, his back spines, and tail spines are colored silver; His chest area (The one where it's blue on normal Lugia) is colored neon green, while the rest of his body is a deep-green color; And his eyes are turquiose-colored.

I hope anyone who sees this is up to the task! Draw him in any style you want; I'm not strict on that. ^^

Dark Gogeta
August 8th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Can any one make me a gogeta avatar that is 130x130.

pokechick63
August 9th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Hi... um i'm new. can someone make me one of those trainer card thingies? Please?

LanceLite
August 10th, 2004, 09:51 AM
that dont come here pokechick.. check the Home Of The Sprites forum here and request there.

and i would ask for something here.. if it wasnt that nobody was doing the requests...

Cassie-chan
August 11th, 2004, 12:09 PM
I want a banner with an underwater scene, with some water Pokemon (don't care who, as long as there are some) If you could, fit in pikachu. Near the top, put girlgenius, if you can. I don't care how big it is, as long as it fits the sig limit. Thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: *watches thread die*
Can someone please do this? If not I'm gonna go insane...Thanks in advance...

Simon
August 12th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Erm...anyone know of a better looking Raven banner? This one looks kinda funky with just the eyes...

Missingno Baby
August 26th, 2004, 05:53 AM
To the people who wanted a wish cloud:

1st one is Jirachu's
2nd one is Kiri's

Here:

Nessie
August 26th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Some one can make me an avatar (with my nick nessie on it)?, using this picture please!. Thanks, i will give full credit!.

:P :shocked: :)

Missingno Baby
August 28th, 2004, 02:19 PM
FR/LG MASTER'S wishcloud:

puni puni~

Simon
August 29th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Could someone make me a Haru and Elie banner? There is a pic of them in my avatar.

Champion Steven
August 30th, 2004, 06:01 AM
I just wanted to say That I and Elite four Lance, Latias_1994 take reguests for trainer cards!

jbritz22
September 1st, 2004, 12:51 PM
I can make banners for people, I have banner requests on how many other forums so they might take a while. If you want a request frome specificaly, could you please pm me?

Colette_The_Chosen
September 6th, 2004, 07:58 AM
I'd like a banner with a Magby on one side,and a Skarmory on the other,With
Chosen Of SteelFire
Inbetween the two.I'd like The Background to be What I call 'BlueFlame',wich,Is,In case you don't know,Is Blue Fire.Duh.Thankyou.

digi-kun
September 16th, 2004, 06:46 PM
this has seriously got to be the 1st time ive actually needed help...

could sum1 make the background of this pic transparent(i only hav paint -_-)

usami
September 16th, 2004, 07:03 PM

Here it's trasnparent ^^.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/shadowmiroku/images.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/shadowmiroku/images.gif

digi-kun
September 16th, 2004, 09:44 PM
hmm...i guess its ok...a bit blurry but still its ok...thx...

masquerainmistress
September 18th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Umm... I'm new and my sig is rathewr empty, I would also like an av, if possibole
Banner-
A Masquerain on the left side, and a Cradily on the right. It should say Masquerainmistress in the middle.
Avvie- Front view anime pic of a happy (if possible) Masquerain from the Anime

Lil' Schu
September 26th, 2004, 11:52 AM
I need someone to PM or IM me the set of all the Unown Icons (you know, the little things in Bill's PC you move around). Anybody's help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Lizzie
September 26th, 2004, 12:15 PM
I need this Togepi http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v362/Spritemaker13/1093.bmp to switch to the one on the right so it'll look like it's moveing, does anybody know how, or could someone help me do it?

GymLeaderLance99
October 13th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Can anyone make an advanced version of the Pokemon Gold title screen?

Ascension
October 21st, 2004, 08:09 AM

How's this?
http://img92.exs.cx/img92/6636/FE6.gif

Ascension
October 21st, 2004, 10:16 AM
I need this Togepi http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v362/Spritemaker13/1093.bmp to switch to the one on the right so it'll look like it's moveing, does anybody know how, or could someone help me do it?

Something like this?
http://img83.exs.cx/img83/825/Togepi.gif

Ascension
October 21st, 2004, 11:09 AM
I'd like a banner with a Magby on one side,and a Skarmory on the other,With
Chosen Of SteelFire
Inbetween the two.I'd like The Background to be What I call 'BlueFlame',wich,Is,In case you don't know,Is Blue Fire.Duh.Thankyou.

How's this?
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/4810/Chosen.gif

Ascension
October 21st, 2004, 11:55 AM
Some one can make me an avatar (with my nick nessie on it)?, using this picture please!. Thanks, i will give full credit!.

:P :shocked: :)

Let me know if you want a backround on it or something, I just made it transparent.

http://img29.exs.cx/img29/2637/NessiePP.gif

Lizzie
October 21st, 2004, 06:43 PM
Ascension! thank you so much! ^_^ that's so nice of you! could i have the link to it so i could put it up in my sig? thank you so much again!

Pincushion
November 2nd, 2004, 04:57 AM
This picture with the letters 'DC' in the corner!
Thanks!

Yamato-san
November 4th, 2004, 10:40 AM
EDIT: I got an artist, but I need someone who's very good at coloring.

for my fanfic, Pocket Monsters Chronicles, I need someone to draw character art, and maybe pictures of select scenes. I hate to sound picky, but I do have some pretty high standards. I want art that's done in a very nice anime/manga styling, so if anyone considers this, could you please send me a sample of your work first?

BTW, forgive me for bragging, but this is for the purpose of convincing. If you never read my fic, but you're a good artist looking for recognition, you should definitely consider this. On this forum, PMC has recently gotten Fanfiction of the Week for the week of October 24 (and I was just finishing the second chapter when that happened), and fic reviewer Frostweaver gave it a score of 84/100. Plus it's posted on 3 seperate forums (your art will appear on all the forums, BTW), and I've got someone who volunteered to translate it into Japanese. Overall, your art should be seen by a lot of people.

lizardman
November 4th, 2004, 10:46 AM
i need some1 to make me a banner that has a pic of a mog knight from FFTA.
pixels:250x500
the mog pic on bothe sides
background:dark sky with moon in middle.
TEXT:LIZARDMAN in green fancey letters.

P.S.PM me when u are done.

THANX!

gamecubeboyz
November 17th, 2004, 07:40 PM
could someone make me a sig that says
gamecubeboyz A miltank master and in the backround have fields with miltanks rolling around on it thanks and make it around the same size as lizardman's. thank you!!!

Blue Mage Drake
November 19th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Could someone please make me a banner? Have a Flygon on a forest background, Serebii regulation size, saying "Sapphire_Dragon" in the fanciest banner font you can find. thanks.

gamefreak202020
November 20th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Hi. I'm new. ^_^

I would like to request a picture of Flannery, sitting down with her legs crossed. Thank you in advance, and if you do this for me, I will be in your debt.

gamecubeboyz
November 21st, 2004, 06:58 AM
could someone make me a sig that says
gamecubeboyz A miltank master and in the backround have fields with miltanks rolling around on it thanks and make it around the same size as lizardman's. thank you!!!
anyone wanna make me one i hate my sig now.

Sylphiel
November 30th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Hm...I have some requests that don't have to be done - and I could do them myself, really, if I wanted them done that badly - but I would just like to see these be done by someone else.

A picture of either a quilava or typhlosion without its flames on (unless it's angry or battling or whatever), a nido (preferably either gender of nidoran, or nidorina), or a furret. Those are some of my favorite pokemon, and I don't see as much fanart of those as I do of other things. (Especially the flameless quilava/typhlosion...I could probably find enough of them with the flames, but not nearly as many without. :/ )

Shadow LugiaX
December 3rd, 2004, 03:36 PM
Could anyone draw me a Picture of a Net-Navi I thought of?
His name is Shadow He looks almost like Bass.exe from MMBN, but with pure black armor and a black torn Cloak, his helmet resembles the Protosoul Helmet.
I'd like him to have A Black and Dark Blue Aura around him, be Charging Blackish glowing energy in one hand, his eyes need to be crackling with Blueish lightning-like energy,and he needs to be holding a Darksword in his right hand.

Can anyone do this request for me?
Thanks in Advance!

Game-Playa95
December 9th, 2004, 02:16 PM
umm...can i have a raikou chao??

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
December 12th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Can I have a banner for my sig with Holiday type pokmon, Stantler, Delibird, etc. I hope I am doing this right, I'm new to the art section. Please and thanks.

Flygon trainer
January 29th, 2005, 10:04 PM
I'd like a banner at the max sig size limit, with black and white with just shading, with a girl on her hands and knees, eyes closed in pain, tears falling from her eyes, with a knife stabbed into her back. If possible have a faded close-up of the girl's face. Her hair should be straggely and hanging down around her face, yet not obstructing her eyes or tears. At the bottom, I'd like it to say "Betrayed.... again." in text that preferrably looks like black blood.

pokejungle
January 30th, 2005, 07:30 AM
I think this thread can be locked, 'cause, it hasn't been used for a LONG time. No one is coming to do your requests.

Strawberry Delcatty
February 18th, 2005, 05:08 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/v250/Ida-chan/drawings/
I'm beginning a project called "Project: Hoenn Mirror". The project is that I'm making a website for my fan fic, Hoenn Mirror World. For the above link, I'd like anime styled versions of my HMW character art to put in the character profiles of the soon-to-be site. However, not all the characters are up, and I don't draw as much as I used to, but I can assure you that the character pictures will be up as soon as they can. Of course, your work will be credited and will be seen by a lot of people.

There's no specific deadline, so feel free to work on your own pace. Also, since it's a lot, more than one artist can submit their work to me here or through PM.

justokre
March 26th, 2005, 04:33 PM
I'd really love it if someone would finally draw the main char from a couple of books I wrote. He's an elf (parrially), and I'd like the art anime style. PM me or AIM me at justokre. Thankies if you actually do so!

Yamato-san
March 29th, 2005, 07:20 PM
I've been considering getting myself an avatar for this board, and I was wondering if anyone capable of screen capturing could help me out.

In the somewhat new episode of South Park where Cartman is believed to have gained psychic powers, you know that scene where the news was talking about how all the psychics were arrested, leaving Cartman to be the only one not behind bars? During the broadcast, a picture of Cartman, looking upwards triumphantly while wearing his psychic robes, was displayed in the corner of the screen (I think it was during that news report. I'm pretty sure the first news report in the episode displayed a picture of Cartman closing his eyes and putting his hands to his head, but if I'm getting the reports mixed up, you know which picture I refer to). I was wondering if someone could crop out that picture of Cartman, post it somewhere, and PM me the address. Any size is fine, just so long as it's not too small to make out any features or too big for this site to allow. Thanks in advance goes to anyone who does this.

Lust
May 6th, 2005, 10:41 PM
I was wondering if someone could draw me a few pictures of some Pokmon. If anyone is interested then please PM me.

Chuchan
May 11th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Can some one make a siggy with a colourful background plz? Cani have Pikachu, Kadabra, Mew and Mewtwo on it and may i have my name in the right hand corner plz?

Thanks

~ Chuchan

Koriaku
May 13th, 2005, 05:54 PM
can someone amke me a layout.

the layout shoud be a full page layout.

Example of a full page layout - http://www.japanimeway.jkaizer.net/Top1.PNG

Vash-X
June 11th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Can someone make me a text image like this but:

It says(Without the dots):
............Arclantia
The Legends of Arcadia

But make One with all of it together.
And two other with Arclantia and The Lengends of Arcadia as seperated images so that makes three seperate images.

Like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/RPGMaker/Title-Logo01.png

Latias Lover!
July 3rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
Can someone make me a Team Aqua drawing like this: http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1932/iizumi2qg.gif
Not an avatar but probably a full body drawing.

Topaz
July 16th, 2005, 10:26 PM
I'm getting ready to do a bunch of requests but I have no idea what has been done or not. Please, if your request has been done can you go back to your old post and edit it so it clearly says it has been done, it makes it so much easier for request artists.

Kaeri
July 17th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Basically, I'm looking for someone to do a request for me.

It's 4 custom digimon, remarked below.

They can be detailed or not, but I need them for an upcoming project.

The details are below and anyone can try my request.

Please and thank you for considering this request.

~Kaeri~

I need someone to draw a couple of my fan-made digimon and their evolutions...

(I'm aiming for the female to be made first, but if both can be made, that would be great. ^^)

The following are the names and forms of the twin dragon digimon I've made.

Name: Armon.
Stage: Baby.
Type: ???
Evolves from: N/A.

Description: Pretty much just a grey ball of scales with eyes and a mouth.

--------------------

Name: Ramon.
Stage: In-Training.
Type: Dragon.
Evolves from: Armon.

Description: This dragon type digimon looks much like the European style of dragon; a four legged creature covered in scales and built much like a dog or preditory cat, his size is about that of a house cat and he is crimson red in color. His tail rather stubby and short in this stage, and he has a black cross on his forehead.

Name: Lamon.
Stage: In-training.
Type: Dragon.
Evolves from: Ramon.

Description: This dragon digimon looks much like Ramon, the only difference is her body color which is a deep green, and the color of the cross on her forehead which is white.

--------------------

Name: Aramon.
Stage: Rookie.
Type: Holy-Dragon.
Evolves from: Ramon.

Description: Aramon appears much like his early form, though he has grown in size slightly. He is still the same crimson read, but is now lacking his cross mark. His tail has become longer, and now a bladed, spade like end. The one most noticeble change however, would be the set of white almost angelic wings on his back.

Name: Arlamon.
Stage: Rookie.
Type: Holy-Dragon.
Evolves from: Lamon.

Description: Again like before, Arlamon shares many of the same traits as he 'brother' the only thing truly different about them is the color of their scales. Again, her's a deep green.

--------------------

Name: Chikyuu Dramon
Stage: Champion.
Type: Holy-Dragon Warrior.
Evolves from: Aramon.

Description: Chikyuu dramon, though evolved from Aramon, is much different than his earlier form. Now humanoid and standing a good six feet tall, the dragon warrior has a pair of rather large angelic wings on his back. Wearing pants and a metal plate over left shoulder, he carries a large sword on his back, the of which can usual be seen over his right shoulder.

Name: Tengoku Dramon.
Stage: Campion.
Type: Holy-Dragon Warrior.
Evolves from: Arlamon.

Description: Again following along the same evolutionary path as her 'brother', this time more than color seporates the two. Weaing a long scirt that falls past her knees, she also as a metal chest plate which covors the her chest but leaves her stomach exposed. Resting on he back is a spear of a large size.

That's all I need for now, though I might want to other stages done at some point, they don't matter right now.

Like I said, any and all help is welcome and invited.

Kalylia
July 20th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Hey all! I'm looking for someone who can make me a Mew avatar. I've been searching one out online, but finding something in the pixel limits is HARD!! I'd appreciate any help anyone can give.

*EDITS*

Never mind, David hooked me up with one! *does the "David is my Hero" dance*

Koriaku
August 16th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Iam currently looking for an avatar.
I would like an inuyasha one but if possible an Inuyasha // FMA Mix.
Please and thankies

Simon
August 16th, 2005, 03:38 PM
o.o Could someone apply a background, a border outline, and a grid to one of these two images? Some kind of light colored background that matches the skin color will work, I guess. As for the grid, only apply it for the background, not the image of Yuna.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/demonchaos016/yuna.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/demonchaos016/yuna1.png

EDIT: Cancel that.

johnnyd2
August 23rd, 2005, 05:15 PM
sorry. someone i know is PISSED! deleted the requests.

shadow909
August 25th, 2005, 03:28 PM
can someone do a sprite of this please.
sorry and i know itsd too big

boy the thread really died.

shadow909
September 1st, 2005, 05:30 PM
ok sorry im double posting which i will erase this comment after someone posts here but doesnt anyone post here now?

Loyal Arcanine
September 2nd, 2005, 04:48 PM
I certainly hope people post here, because I'm going to request something.

I'd like to have a banner, preferably with a lot of different sorts of red in it and Arcanine. If you'd want to make it, don't overdo yourself though. Just make it nice and simple. ;)

Tara14241
September 15th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Ok, I'm at an impasse. I've come up with a pokemon, but I can't draw or edit sprites to save my life, so it's up to whoever. It can be a sprite or a good drawing. Here's what it looks like: A serpantine dragon, looking ahead as if it was glaring at you. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll make a reference to the pic of Rayquaza at Emerald's title screen.) The pokemon's type is Dragon/Ice. The picture must be from 320(width) by 240 (higth) to the maximum of 640 by 480. The pokemon has to be a silouette with blue eyes and the rest (including markings, if any) is up to the artist. And if you want to, if you want to make the battle sprites for the pokemon, go ahead.

Please and thank you.

Spencer
September 18th, 2005, 01:22 PM
I am looking for someone to make me a set. I will give you full credit. I am too lazy now-a-days to make my own. My creative jean is dieing a little. Oh, and please have it include some or all of my favorite pokemon. (Go to my profile to see.)

EDIT:
Nevermind, I made one. :rambo:

EmeraldSky
September 29th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could do a pic of the classic trio playing in the snow...

Have Ash be helping his Johto team make a snow Pikachu, and have Misty and Brock be throwing snowballs at each other

Dark Quill
October 22nd, 2005, 02:04 PM
I'm searching for anyone who can draw their own custom-pictures, and would take a request from me.
Being myself, and thinking I'm the greatest, I'd like one done of me. (That's me in the avatar)
Now, the picture I'd like is actually from a scene written in my Pokemon RPG (not hosted on this site). To set the scene for you, I'll post that specific part, with alterations.

"They both looked up into the sky, the stars shone like a brilliant scatter of raindrops against the grass, not falling down, but suspended in mid air.
Jenna put her arms around Dark Quills arm, and held onto him, her head leaning against him. Dark Quill normally wouldnt let her get so close to him, but she had recently been through a lot, and was feeling insecure. Dark Quill didnt do anything, but stare up at the stars. As did Jenna.
Time seemed to stand still, both Pokemon next to each other, staring up at the sky."

Dark Quill is... well, myself, the blood-red spiked and pale furred Sandslash.
I'm not wearing a cape though. My size is about 1.3 times larger than the Sandslash data in the Pokedex, so I'm much bigger than Jenna.
Jenna is a female Sandshrew, normal size.

The scene - shot from behind view, with the cave walls on the sides of the frame. The cave entrance is a hole in an outcropping, large enough for me to fit through. Outside the cave is a few small bushes and trees and such, while the sky is littered with shining stars. I'd be on the right side of the entrance, with my right arm up against the wall. At that moment, I'd have a thick coil of vines wrapped around my chest. It doesn't go up and down too much.
Jenna would have both her arms around my left arm, leaning against me.
Both of us would be staring up into the night sky.
Our eyes probably won't be visible from this shot.

Sorry about the text block, but this shot means a lot to me. If anyone is willing to have a go at it, I encourage you to try.
Your name WILL be credited back on my RP boards.

If you need any further details or anything else, don't hesitate to contact me.

Mateo
November 18th, 2005, 06:36 PM
im looking for any good pics to go with the idea of green(blue-chan) and flannery shipping.

MagnuM
December 9th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Can anybody draw a really cool picture of Bowser Koopa? Doesn't really matter the pose or anything, as long as it looks like the Koopa King!

Prince Kingdra
December 12th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Can anyone draw me Link fighting Ganon?

Icelilly
December 26th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Hi minna!

Can anyone made an avatar and signature with Ruby and Sapphire on the avatar and sig. Most proferably a pic from the manga. Also on the sig, can you put: Ruby and Sapphire Supporter Forever!

Thanks to whoever wishes to make it ^_^

JAOJDM
December 30th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Hiya peeps! ^_^ Here is my request....

Text on Image: Duel Yousei School

Specific Images:

black-duelist-realm.tripod.com/obelisk.jpg
black-duelist-realm.tripod.com/osiris.jpg
black-duelist-realm.tripod.com/rah.jpg

Remove the spaces before the .jpg....
Color Scheme: Blue behind Obelisk, Red Behind Osiris, Gold behind Ra

Size: 400x100

Type of Graphic: Banner

Any Preference on how the image is constructed/made? : I'd like Obelisk to be directly in the middle, Ra on the far left, and Osiris on the far right. The text can go wherever you see fit.

Other Comments:Anyone who can do this will get a cookie. ^_^

Keizah
December 30th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Could someone make me a banner with drew and Gary from pokemon on it? My signature is pretty boring....Oh! And beforehand, Thank you!

~Zero~
January 4th, 2006, 07:08 PM
SIZE=2][/SIZE]

can i have a banner (at least 100x300) with these pics:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Pika41/Pokemon/35.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Pika41/Pokemon/219.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Pika41/Pokemon/pokemon_girl_2__by_Solla777.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Pika41/Pokemon/fugurirnn1.jpg
and others u can find. and can it have a mudkip too? "Cutest in Kanto"? thanks!

hapi_san
January 25th, 2006, 12:21 PM
My request is a larger (the larger the better) version of this picture of Venusaur:

http:\\cinos.gunsha.com/003.jpg

I apologise for the fault in the URL, but it won't let me post them yet. ;
The larger the better, please, preferably within the 1000s if possible. It's for a little project of mine.. c.c

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
January 30th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Ooooh! Ummmmm....
How about a picture of Matsubusa (The leader of Team Magma) flirting with my character Kitori, and she is all like "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE DOING?!" (heres a picture of Kitori: http://www.deviantart.com/view/28041223/ .)
Aogiri (leader of Team Aqua) is inn the background, getting really ticked off at the sight of his arch-nemisis flirting with the woman he loves.
$$$$I will reward with an art request$$$

Steeleon
January 30th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Could anyone please make my trainer sprite transparent?

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/6691/garretturie9xp.png

Much thanks. ^.^

BlueSonic
January 31st, 2006, 10:20 AM
can anyone make me a website banner?
If You Can, Can It be (Width) 780x161 (Hight) And Can it Say "PokeNation"
on it and a picture of Cyndaquil.You Can put a small print of your name on it if you like.

CyrusTarber
February 11th, 2006, 01:25 PM
I know I've just bumped this, but could I possibly get overworld sprites of a fire? You know, as an obstacle, like the whirlpools? It's for Project Platinum. I need sprites to animate it being extinguished, too.

Miya902
February 18th, 2006, 04:23 PM
I'd like to request a drawing of a FAT Pikachu. please

shocbolt
February 19th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Err requesting a Naruto sig with Gaara(freestyle.grunge, abstract,anykind i dont really care)Text is shocbolt.
Ill give credit to whoever make it.

Thanks in advance

du1387
February 20th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Could anyone please pm me sprites of recloured pokemon so that they look like they are dark pokemon? Also, could anyone send me dark trainers? On both of these, origionals are welcome. On the pokemon, please send the back pic. Thank you in advance.

KKN
February 20th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Could someone make a banner for me that contains an anime style character of my avitar sprite with an anime style character of http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/3fd87f17.gif (no glowing hand or pokeball) leaning against him; with a midnight theme?
It would be greatly appreciated and I'll give credit and hopefully fill a request for that person some day;;

Freenaturearts
March 6th, 2006, 10:05 PM
I know this possably sounds stupid right? Me asking a request when I'm DOING requests O-o.... But I'm WAY overbooked and I'm just about to finish shading for Mateo and her picture she ask me for over the season , then I have to compleat organizing the zip file and find who ask for what X_X THEN I need to finish my last batch of request in less then a month and send them all off to the happy owners who possably already sent my lait butt to hell in prayer O-O I hope you havent but I would X3 just didint know I would get that booked people, I'm so sorry! ( did not know that many people would like my art)

I have a special request for whomever feels up to the challange ^_~. If it doesint work out or if someone feels bad for not doing it " like I do on long days of looking at this thread T_T" Do not fret for if it cant be done now I'll make it my own summer project.

Can someone " anybody with Paint shop,GIMP or oekaki skill" draw me a matching banner to go with smeargles canvas banner, and a avy to match that one banner.

Full detail on the 500X200 banner to MATCH not look like the one I have now is:

Have the backround be random shades or organized patterns of warm tan to orang colors, then make a Smeargle head with a eye marking like any other smeargle, but with a little line marking going down from it, then the tips of smeargles ears need to be black and the hat has to have small black spots on the rim., this smeargle can be on the left or right side of the banner. Afterwards on the side oposite of him, have his tail show up just a little bit with Green to olive paint on it, if you have more then the tip of his tail that looks like a brush in the picture, please put a stripe on the tail before it starts getting skinny.

After that make all this a little faded * just enough to look like a backing* Then place the text in Comic or varvil C and the color of black or dark green saying "
< Smeargle's-
a Revalution in Oekaki > "
What smeargle are you?

And put it right between smeargles head and tail, if it overlaps it abit- that would be great ^^ but not nessesary.

Then the avy to match with it is all your choice o.o be artistic and do what you feel would match ^_^. Thank you so much for whoever answers this request! And if you feel like you need to put your signature in the image avy and banner, just be sure it's colors match that of the banner you make ^^ other then that make it as big or small as you want it, I will also credit you though! =3. And I promise once all these requests are done, I will revive the request for spring! and then you all can take a shot at booking me for next season!! However if some of the people in my friends list dont ask for requests, I promise to make you top pick!

Chriz
March 8th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Hmm…I think I can do that FNA. ^^ Though I'll think about it. I've been a bit busy myself.

blackkatnorn
March 12th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Smiles :D. Well Im open for requests since my art thread is D-e-a-d

EgiFuX
March 14th, 2006, 04:09 AM
can someone make an anime character of this http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/EgiFuX/sprite.png

KKN
March 15th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I'm seeking artists to illustrate trainers that are featured in Pokemon HeavenEarth for use in banners, websites, etc. I will give credit to whoever does whatever. I would prefer the pics to be Sugimori-style, but I'll accept any pic that looks Anime-ish; needs to be colored.

Here are the trainers (which are in sprite form) that I need illustrated thus far:

MALE http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/CuneGBAPlattaets3.png http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/KROWsprite.gif http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/dstnsprite.jpg http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/Rocker.gif

FEMALE http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/26023f81.gif http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/ff910556.jpg http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/3fd87f17.gif

Forest Grovyle
March 15th, 2006, 04:34 PM
KougaWolf, you are not allowed to create threads just for requesting art. I shall merge this with the Official Request Thread, which is where you should ask if you would like people to draw you something.

--FG

CyrusTarber
March 16th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Heh, all this mayhem because I asked the starter of this thread to make it. XD

EDIT: Ack! Don't you just hate it when you get the wrong idea about the wrong thread? I thought this was a SPRITE request thread! XD

EgiFuX
March 17th, 2006, 05:04 AM
is there no artist that can do my request

CyrusTarber
March 17th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Can anybody draw a really cool picture of Bowser Koopa? Doesn't really matter the pose or anything, as long as it looks like the Koopa King!
Can anyone draw me Link fighting Ganon?
Err requesting a Naruto sig with Gaara(freestyle.grunge, abstract,anykind i dont really care)Text is shocbolt.
Ill give credit to whoever make it.

Thanks in advance

Uhh...shouldn't requests here be POKÉMON related?

Forest Grovyle
March 17th, 2006, 05:46 PM
GameGuy, requests don't have to be Pokémon-related ^^ A lot of pictures posted in the Art Gallery aren't to do with Pokémon, so this applies to the Request Thread too :)
The examples you posted are sprites, which don't belong here ^^;; Those belong in the Pixel Art forum :) This thread is only for non-pixel artwork requests.

--FG :)

CyrusTarber
March 17th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Oops. Heh, I guess I don't get around these forums that much. :embarrass

Actually, now that you mention it, I really wish I had pixel art for my Gamz crew, but this is the best I've ever gotten on my own:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/ZeldaFan/Gamz/scratchadam.png

I'll post more about my request if anyone's interested. I usually just bring trouble to myself though. :P

Phoenix Riley
March 19th, 2006, 02:30 AM
Hiya could i have a new banner for my new name: Phoenix Riley

Could it have Mudkip and Taillow in it?

PM me if your intrested

Micklo
March 19th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Please may someone make me a web banner (is this the right place to request?)

Size: 750x180 pixels. Image on: a purple version of Latias. General colour scheme: Purple. Text on: www .pokemonamethyst.com (preferably a Pokemon font).
For the rest please surprise me.

If you are intersted, either post here or PM me.

Thanks in advance!

krow
March 19th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Please may someone make me a web banner (is this the right place to request?)

Size: 750x180 pixels. Image on: a purple version of Latias. General colour scheme: Purple. Text on: www .pokemonamethyst.com (preferably a Pokemon font).
For the rest please surprise me.

If you are intersted, either post here or PM me.

Thanks in advance!
I used to make banners, so I'll give it a shot-- but I don't know if I can do a Pokemon font; I'll try downloading one...
EDIT: I have the Font now;
...My program can't go over 500 pixels, so you'll have to resize it:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/PA_banner.jpg
...sorry if it's not what you were wanting;;

Micklo
March 20th, 2006, 08:47 AM
That is absolutely amazing, except the text can't be read on it. Please may you make the text lighter. Please?

P.S. Could the text be changed to www.pokemonamethyst.net?

krow
March 20th, 2006, 03:40 PM
That is absolutely amazing, except the text can't be read on it. Please may you make the text lighter. Please?

P.S. Could the text be changed to www.pokemonamethyst.net?

Okay, Hope you like it...
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/Pkmnadn.jpg

Micklo
March 21st, 2006, 08:55 AM
That is absloutley awesome! I salute you!

krow
March 23rd, 2006, 03:53 PM
I am willing to let people use the following picture in their banners, etc. just as long as I am given credit for the Pokemon ITSELF:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/Magneton.gif

------------------------------------

EmberGryphon
March 28th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Umm... I'm not -certain- this is the right place to stick this, but I need practice drawing in something other than the realism style... so if someone has a request for a pokémon or a pokémorph (no people, please. ^^()) they can PM me...

Kenji-san
April 2nd, 2006, 02:31 AM
I need a cute larvitar picture, does anyone happen to have one?

Kalylia
April 2nd, 2006, 03:19 AM
I'd like to request a banner and avater. I have all the pictures and everything, I just don't have the equiptment to make them work...

For my avatar, I'd like the following pic to be used, no text please.

http://www.animegalleries.net/img/164276

And for a banner, this pic please.

http://www.animegalleries.net/img/164252

Text: Nagoyaka Aikouka (In one part)
PC's own Koneko (In another)
Paired with ~Ozy~ (In another)

As for color scheme and the like on the banner, I don't care what it is. Just try and make it match with the rest of the picture. And for size, try and keep it a smaller size, there's other things that I'll want in my siggie once I get this! Thank you in advanced!!

krow
April 2nd, 2006, 03:10 PM
I'd like to request a banner and avater. I have all the pictures and everything, I just don't have the equiptment to make them work...

For my avatar, I'd like the following pic to be used, no text please.

http://www.animegalleries.net/img/164276

And for a banner, this pic please.

http://www.animegalleries.net/img/164252

Text: Nagoyaka Aikouka (In one part)
PC's own Koneko (In another)
Paired with ~Ozy~ (In another)

As for color scheme and the like on the banner, I don't care what it is. Just try and make it match with the rest of the picture. And for size, try and keep it a smaller size, there's other things that I'll want in my siggie once I get this! Thank you in advanced!!

I think I can handle your request...

Kalylia
April 3rd, 2006, 04:38 AM
YAY! *giggles and huggles Krow* I'd greatly appreciate it!

krow
April 4th, 2006, 02:58 PM
YAY! *giggles and huggles Krow* I'd greatly appreciate it!
Well, here's what I came up with...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/NA_avi.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/NA_banner.jpg

(Sorry if they're too big)

Kalylia
April 5th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Thank you so much! *has to find a computer that's not a Mac*

*EDITS*

Uum... If it's possible, I need the bannar resized... PC no longer allows any images bigger than 500x300 to appear in my signature. That banner is 650x173...

I don't mean to be a bother, but...

krow
April 5th, 2006, 03:04 PM
I hope this works:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/000.jpg

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 5th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Could someone make back trainer sprites for these ^_~

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/EchidnaKnuckles/Pokemon/MaleFemaleTrainers.png

Frostfur
April 6th, 2006, 09:13 AM
wow this is odd for me to request but yeah.
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/Crescent_beam/?action=view&current=girlthing.png its all in that image sooo yeah. I want the girl to be standin up with her hands on her hips and she looking down at the machine thats gonna be behind her. The machine's gonna be lookin up at her. I want the girl to have a kinda proud look on her face. GOOD LUCK!!1

Lightning Scott
April 9th, 2006, 05:24 AM
Is there anyway some one could make me a avatar and banner(signature) of Ash Ketchum thanks. (don't worry about this now)

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 9th, 2006, 05:48 AM
I'm guessing nobody can do back trainer sprites oh well.....

krow
April 9th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Is there anyway some one could make me a avatar and banner(signature) of Ash Ketchum thanks. (don't worry about this now)

I'm up to it- tell me what pictures you want (unless you want it to be a suprise) and tell me what text you want on it...

johnnyd2
April 9th, 2006, 07:44 PM
heres a pair of requests i requested earlier, backed out on, but ive had a change of heart.

1. Flannery wearing only a towel hugging a torkoal who is hugging her back

2. Misty with her hair down wearing only a towel hugging togetic and togetic is hugging her back.

Lightning Scott
April 10th, 2006, 03:20 AM
I'm up to it- tell me what pictures you want (unless you want it to be a suprise) and tell me what text you want on it...
It's all right I don't really wan't it now thanks for the offer anyway.

Kalylia
April 10th, 2006, 10:17 AM
I don't know if anyone here has the time or drive to complete what I'm asking here, but if there's anyone out there who can draw decent graphics, I'm all eyes!

I'm in need of a banner for my fanfic, "Crash My Couch Fort". Basically, I want something totally original, which is not at all what I managed to made as a temp job for myself.

I want a rather thin, but shapely, blond girl with jade green eyes and fairly pale being pushed backwards by the tackle of an energetic, giggling Togetic. The girl should be wearing dark blue jeans and a lilac T-shirt. I'd like them to be depicted in a field, perhaps with some leaves or flowe-petals strewn around them.

Text is important too. For the text (which can be thrown anywhere on there...) I'd like the following:

What happens when two broken souls combine...
"Crash My Couch Fort"
A Pokemon Fanfic by Nagoyaka Aikouka

If the request is too much, feel free to say so, but if there's someone who's willing to give my challenge a shot, I would be ETERNALLY greatful (and probably worshiping you for a good, long while as well).

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 10th, 2006, 11:33 AM
I'll do it, PM me the details and i'll do it straight away ^_^

roughrider
April 10th, 2006, 11:43 AM
can some1 make me a banner with deoxys flying and Blue Text saying Hoenn League, and a flaming backround and pm it to me

johnnyd2
April 10th, 2006, 01:54 PM
whose request are you doing kakashi hatake (SP?)?

Kurosaki Ichigo
April 10th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Nagoyaka's ^_~, sorry should of pointed that out, she knew though.

`Matt
April 11th, 2006, 04:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone may be able to do a request for me? An avatar and banner, if possible.

Colour(s): Black and Burnt Orange.
Picture(s): Picture 1. (http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/David_Xanatos/053.jpg)
Text: Master.

Signature: 400 x 150 is suitable.
Colour(s): As previous, Burnt Orange and Black.
Picture(s): Picture 1 (http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/David_Xanatos/053.jpg); Picture 2 (http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/David_Xanatos/052.jpg); Picture 3. (http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g93/David_Xanatos/013.jpg)
Text: Covet thy Master.

If this could be done, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

johnnyd2
April 13th, 2006, 04:42 PM
could anyone do my requests please?

roughrider
April 13th, 2006, 10:48 PM
can some1 do my request i need it

chryztal
April 27th, 2006, 11:45 PM
I CAN TAKE REQUESTS!

SEE THE LINKS IN MAH SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME AND FOR MORE DETAILS. thanks!!!

Jodi
May 1st, 2006, 12:23 PM
Hey sweetys! can somebody please make a picture of me and Jeremy (The mod of emulation) hugging? plz? thx sweetys! ^-^

AssassinX
May 8th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I am getting this tattoo in about a month and I need someone to design it for me.... I know there are lots of good artists on PC so what im looking for is:
A picture of Cloud and Sepiroth standing back to back ( FF7 style, NOT ADVENT CHILDREN)
There swords(BLADES not body parts, becAuse I know how preverted people at PC can be)
crossing at there knees, and Well have fun with it.
This tattoo really means a lot to me.

H-Man #89995
May 9th, 2006, 05:05 AM
This is somewhat important... basically, I just need some full-body character pics. Details by PM.

KKN
May 16th, 2006, 11:32 PM
Hardly anyone comes here anymore, but if anyone is up to it, could you re-draw a more detailed version of this creature?
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/DenWidou.jpg
He needs to have copper-tone skin, and where it is lighter :darker if inverted again: (hair/wings) it actually needs to be brown-&-black feathers (hawk feathers);
This aside from his... *can't think of word* "only" clothing that he is wearing, which should be dark brown (fur).
The thing on the side of his head is a wing, but can be replaced with a clutter of feathers).
I would prefer it to be a full-body pic. but if you can't imagine the rest of the legs, leave them off...
For more info, PM me; This will be highly appreciated.

Mateo
May 19th, 2006, 06:00 PM
I got a request, can somone draw a picture of someone pantsing Flannery? XD

feraligatr1.0
May 20th, 2006, 04:40 PM
I need a banner for my forums page, about 300 by 150. I need it to say "Seafoam Island Community", with a articuno theme. Calm blue and white theme if possible, with a pic of articuno can be an alternate.

Kalylia
May 26th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Wow, this place looks pretty much dead... If I have to do this on my own, I will. But I need an avatar made with the following picture. Text "True Love" if possible. Thank you in advance!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g237/ObakeKoneko/kiss.gif

krow
May 27th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Wow, this place looks pretty much dead... If I have to do this on my own, I will. But I need an avatar made with the following picture. Text "True Love" if possible. Thank you in advance!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g237/ObakeKoneko/kiss.gif
I find it harder to work with b&w pics, but...
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/NA_TLAVIKROW.jpg
I hope it's what you were expecting...

Kalylia
May 27th, 2006, 03:52 PM
I love it, krow, but if possible, could you change the text color to red? *laughs sheepishly* I forgot to mention that previously...

krow
May 27th, 2006, 04:00 PM
I love it, krow, but if possible, could you change the text color to red? *laughs sheepishly* I forgot to mention that previously...
That can be done...

TAH-DA!!
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/6182db57.jpg

Nidoshrew
May 28th, 2006, 12:06 AM
I need a walking Magma grunt. x)

Possibly with the running poses. :x I will love whoever bares these things to me forever. x);;

[ Desprite much? ]

Kalylia
May 28th, 2006, 03:14 AM
*squeals* Thank you so much, krow!! *huggles*

Nina-Chan
May 29th, 2006, 04:49 AM
I just need a banner. Normal size, of the pic below with the words: I want to put the peices together: yours and mine. On the top left hand corner in black, please. http://media.g4tv.com/images/imagedb2/327/32729_L.jpg

Blazemxx
June 1st, 2006, 11:42 AM
I need a banner.

Size: 450 x 100

Images: http://dex.pokemonpalace.net/sprites/bigimages/380.png On the left.
http://dex.pokemonpalace.net/sprites/bigimages/373.png (
"http://dex.pokemonpalace.net/sprites/bigimages/373.png")On the right
http://dex.pokemonpalace.net/sprites/bigimages/384.png On the middle
Background: http://www.redsplash.de/library/sandbox/hovered_backgrounds/logo.jpg (http://www.redsplash.de/library/sandbox/hovered_backgrounds/logo.jpg ()
Font: Color: White, Style: Ittalic Garamound
Main text: ( Rotate 90 Degrees) BLAZEMXX
Sub Text: Burn In My Light
Effects: Make Images Transparent

Nina-Chan
June 4th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Guess what? I'm Back again! and I need another banner. -^.^- If you don't mind.

This pic.
http://www.yale.edu/anime/imgarchive/Full%20Metal%20Alchemist/ed_evil.jpg

With the words: Whats that Devious boy Up to now?
Thank you! XP

Orophin
June 4th, 2006, 10:58 AM
I need a picture of the male hero from Gold/Silver and Misty on an grassy backdrop. Anime style. In color preferably. Thanks to whoever fills this.

GymLeaderLance99
June 4th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Can anyone make me a banner for my Gold remake? I'd like a sunny background, Ho-Oh in the middle, and Kenta on the left, with Marina on the right. I'd also like the text, "Return to the land of Johto with Pokémon GlitterGold, a Gold remake made in RM2K3.". Thanks in advance to whoever can make this.

Chuchan
June 12th, 2006, 09:09 AM
can i have a Banner plz?

Size: 505x 148

Images: - http://metropolis.japantoday.com/tokyofeaturestoriesarchive299/299/pics/pikachu.jpg
http://www.smashbrothersonline.com/Pokemon/PokemonHitmontop.gif
http://www.pokemon.no/bilder/char_art/mew.jpg

Background: Rainbow coloured
Font: Color: Navy blue
Main text: Chuchan

Emii
June 12th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Hi. All I need is an avvy with this pic: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...8045020765.jpg and a creepy-ish background and text that says: Boo! (I'm trying to match my banner)

Or if nobody can do that, can someone make the white in my current avvy transparent? Well except the white inside of the ghost, obviously. ^^;;

The Shining
June 14th, 2006, 05:41 AM
I'm making a Fanfiction and I'm currently looking for some good artest to do full bodied art work of my characters. You can find more info in my Signature.

PokeCreator_09
June 21st, 2006, 09:00 AM
Can someone please make back sprites of these heroes
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/PokeCreator_09/heroes.png

~credit is given where credit is due~

peterchen
July 2nd, 2006, 04:24 PM
i would like to know this stuff with the transparent banner too...

The Songbird
July 7th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Here's a random request... Could someone make a plushie of Maxie? Thanks! XD

Matthew6248
July 10th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Can someone draw a close up of Misty's giant sneaker and sock clad feet domminating a bone dry land?

Jake
July 10th, 2006, 06:45 AM
hi, i was wondering if some1 would make me 2 banners,
1 that says "Poke'mon IDC Creator" and the other 1 says "Poke'mon IDC"

Fblaster
August 21st, 2006, 06:46 AM
Hi, I need some Mystery Dungeon like sprites of the 4th gen pokemon. Can someone make them? And if someone knows where i can find the whole pokemon mystery dungeon spritesheet, plz post the link.
Thks in advance

Kater
August 23rd, 2006, 05:15 PM
Email me @ [email protected] if your good at art and want to design for a podcast.

Te-em
August 24th, 2006, 12:21 AM
How do I post pictures? I have drawings that I don't know how to post.

KKN
August 29th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Are there any good PhotoShoppers around here? Could one of them please color this picture for me?
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/Dark_Azmulno7.jpg

Refer to this pic for color: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/c4bdd400.jpg

MasterArbitor
August 31st, 2006, 02:04 PM
i need some fakemon 4 my forum plz

gamefreak202020
October 21st, 2006, 05:48 PM
Does anyone have the official art, or any art at all of Tate & Liza/Fuu & Ran?

csyber
October 30th, 2006, 01:12 PM
I need a banner with ashiny mewtwo an rayquaza that says the shiny hunters club plz!

coolshortgrl19
November 21st, 2006, 06:25 PM
Can someone make a matching set with this picture:

and can it say "pray".

Matt11
November 22nd, 2006, 03:50 PM
Can I have a banner with the Eeveelutions on it, and the new ones.
Plz can someone make it?

Blaze_Flame
December 30th, 2006, 02:50 PM
I'm having a hard time coloring the pic I drew, could anyone color it for me? Thanks in advanced.

Edit: never mind

Scales
January 3rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
I need a banner with

On the left side it has a blaziken

on the right side it has a Scizor

In the middle in Comicsans it should say the word Grim right ontop of the firered male image

I hope that was easy to understand

*Kei*
January 13th, 2007, 06:35 PM
I would just like a banner with (the underneath pic)Rayquaza on it and it saying (*Kei*)my user name on it. Please.

Drifblim
January 16th, 2007, 06:23 PM
And my response to Kei?

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3872/keirayquaza1ei9.png

*Kei*
January 17th, 2007, 01:55 PM
And my response to Kei?

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3872/keirayquaza1ei9.png

Thank you very much. Thank you, thank you. It's wounderful.

molloy
January 31st, 2007, 09:12 AM
hello was just wondering if someone could make me a banner with the pokemon rangers on it ? and maybe a scizor

and writen on it could i have pokemon-ranger.tk

Scales
February 6th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Okay let me edit my request

Can i have a signature with an abstract backround and a Blaziken in the middle

Humble Heart
March 5th, 2007, 07:33 PM
hello was just wondering if someone could make me a banner with the pokemon rangers on it ? and maybe a scizor

and writen on it could i have pokemon-ranger.tk
If you can provide pictures of the Rangers for me, I'll be happy to do it for you.

They don't need to be cut out or anything, just plain old ordinary pictures....

Scales
March 12th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Hey I need a signature

It needs this picture http://www.electricferret.com/battle/cbub_cats/cat2/jul5-1152862006.jpg

With an abstract background

And the text: Pokemon Genetic Hybrid.

Please dont put my name on it.

Coolboyman
March 15th, 2007, 10:02 PM
I need a gameboy color artist to make new tileset graphics for Pokemon Bronze. Private Message me if you are interested.

Dudedude
March 24th, 2007, 08:47 PM
I need Revamped Editions of The GSC JOHTO GYM LEADERS and NEW ELITE 4 MEMBERS and Janine(The Koga Replacement)...Pls and TY.

Fblaster
April 21st, 2007, 07:45 AM
Ok, there is a great project developing a Pokemon MMORPG. Right now there are a lot of sprites being requested to it's community. They need everything, Overworlds, Battle Sprites, Revamps, even maps. A huge ammount of this is done already, but there's still much missing. I though much people here would find it interesting to contribute to that project and have their names in POL's credits.

The project homepage is www.pokemononline.org
From there go to the left sidebar and in the PROJECT division you have the links to completed sprites and the page for sprite submission.

To all those interested, give it a try and thank you. See you there.

Frostweaver
April 22nd, 2007, 11:18 PM
You got all the artistic license and freedom for this banner request.

I just need a banner that advertises for PokeCommunity's fanfiction forums. It's up to you how it's done, as long as it's a banner that advertises for the fanfic forums. What words are going on it, or what Pokemon/background/whatever else you want on it is totally up to you~

Please? ;-; It does count as advertising for a section of your favorite Pokemon forum hm?

Para
May 8th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Hi I got a request.

Back then I remember I found a site where the artist had created these neat almost identical to the real pokemon artist style avatars. That artist had avatars for almost all characters. The site was also in japanese. Anyone know? Here's an example
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/i_asuna.th.gif (http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=i_asuna.gif)

X3 AL3X X3
June 13th, 2007, 01:25 AM
Can someone draw a picture of Link and Talim[Soul Calibur 2] kissing there my fav characters :D plus they look good together :)

GlaceonTrainer
June 16th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Para The site you are talking about is pokesho.com

Also I know this is the request thread but I would just like to point out that I can do simple things-
Eggs
Balls
Sigs(Made on Gimp-That means good sigs)
Fusions
Fakemon Sprites
REVAMPS(not devamps)
Trainer Card
And more just say if you want anything....

venom12
June 17th, 2007, 02:04 AM
I need Kimono Girl's overworld sprite in GameBoyAdvance style. Reward offered.

GlaceonTrainer
June 17th, 2007, 09:01 PM
Very sorry, my mind is sliping, who is she again.

Pokefan Silver
June 22nd, 2007, 05:13 PM
Sup'. I have a request for a rather diffucult piece of fanart. I need someone who is REALLY good. Ok, here is the over all look of it:

Background:

A REAL grass field alit via Full Moon

Pictures:

-In the center, a Torterra

-Resting on the back of the Torterra, an Ace Trainer, laying on the Torterra's earthy back

-Beside the trainer, a Lopunny, laying next to the trainer

-Sitting in the tree on Torterra's back, a Weaville, looking at the full moon

-Floating on top of the tree, a Mismagius

-Leaning next to the tree, a Lucario, also staring at the Full Moon

-And a Luxray, beside the Torterra, sleeping

Size:

BIG, real big. Like... I dunno, 500 X 700 or something... whatever size makes it look good. 500 x 500 wil do for me. Something that looks like a signature. You know

Thats about it. Good luck ;) and please... I know its alot to ask. But what are the odds of someone doing it by teh 25th? I can't iffer a reward, other than a Thank you and a compliment... I know, lame... But its all I got

Pkmn-Master
June 26th, 2007, 01:31 PM
I wanted to know if someone could make a banner for me and my typhlosions? ^^

I'd like the Typhlosions to simply have animated fire with a Metallic background... shouldn't be too hard...

Jubilation
June 26th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Can somebody make me a sprite for my trainercards and stuff plz?

Pkmn-Master
June 28th, 2007, 07:14 AM
You mean banner? I could make one, but I need to know what other "stuff"? I see the TrainerCard and that's it.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
June 30th, 2007, 09:50 AM
*ahem*

I don't know if this is the proper place to request this but whatever.

I've got a request (Can be from anyone that is really good at this kind of requests):

The full set of Team rocket overworlds and sprites (FR/LG style):
Jesse
James
Meowth
Woobuffet &
Mime Jr.

I need this ASAP! please!

PKMN Trainer Max
July 5th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Can someone make me a banner!
Pokemon:Charizard shooting a Fire Blast,and a Roserade shooting a Solar Beam at each other and them meeting in the center.And i need Pkmn Trainer Max in it somewhere visable.PM me if you post a banner for me thanks alot!

beauty. proletariat
July 13th, 2007, 09:02 PM
I need a render for a Banner etc. I am making.
I need a picture of Nurse Joy with a Chansey.
I also need a rendered Poke-Center.

The Dimensions of the Banner are 800x200 (dw, its not for PC... it is for a website)
Thank you.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
July 20th, 2007, 02:41 PM
If anybody wants to, can they draw me a picture of Ash's grovyle; leaning against a tree, arms folded, with a twig in it's mouth. If/when anybody wants to do this, can they PM me with a finished picture. Much appreciated.

beauty. proletariat
July 21st, 2007, 04:20 PM
I think the best person for a grovyle, if she is in the right mood, is to ask forest xD..
Oh, i also need a shiny chairzard render... not a sugimori..

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
July 22nd, 2007, 12:18 PM
I don't think she does requests

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
July 22nd, 2007, 01:39 PM
I don't think she does requests

Try PMing her.

She may be nice enogh to make it for you.

Champhev
July 22nd, 2007, 03:22 PM
Hi could someone create me a pokemon badge I am a senior member of the lakeland city gym and i need a badge i have the picture and backround i just somebody to fuse it and make it look cooler but keep it a small size.

Picture on badge: http://www.marriland.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10737/thumb_Lugia-recooured.JPG

Backround: a black sort of mix with granite colour in a hexogonal shape and go over out line with silver
size: make it pretty small like the size of a real badge but not to small.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
July 22nd, 2007, 03:26 PM
Try PMing her.

She may be nice enogh to make it for you.

No go.

But if anyone else wants to :p...

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
July 22nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
No go.

But if anyone else wants to :p...

I could try,
But,
You wouldn't like it.

My drawings always have that cartoonish aura around them.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
July 22nd, 2007, 03:38 PM
Well I don't want to waste anyone's time. Only if they want to do it.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
July 22nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Oh, No.
You wouldn't be wasting my time.
I'm trying to get in some kind of drawing used in animation.

I'll try to make it,
But don't expect it to be Fast, or not cartoonish.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
July 22nd, 2007, 10:31 PM
I could really use the following,

Oak Overworld and Battle Sprite
Nurse Joy Overworld
Officer Jenny Overworld

In RM2k3 Format

Kid nino
July 28th, 2007, 11:31 AM
This challenge is one of the biggest tasks I think anyone has ever given. I need 50 new pokemon... Not just like colored Ditto I mean like a whole diffrent pokemon. I am using them for a game. Pokemon Garnet. See Team Aeon Thread for detail. You will be given full credit for any pokemon you supply. We need forward pic backward pic and mini sprite..

.Aero
July 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Can I get a banner that says "The House of Osore RP" in an arc on it. Also can it have a Misdreavus on the left and Mismagius on the right. And the backround a purple and black swirl. It's for my sig so I want it to be medium size.

bigv9998
July 31st, 2007, 12:26 PM
hey i know this is gonna be a little difernt but i would love it if you guys would make me a bannor for my siggy that shows my name and fc with a shiney guarados and shiney smeargle in the middle i would be very greatfull

shiny trainer
July 31st, 2007, 11:30 PM
i would like a trainer card:
name:cameron
pokemon:sceptile,kyogre,latios,palikia,blastois,pigeot
trainer spirt:brenden in emerald

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
August 1st, 2007, 04:32 AM
i would like a trainer card:
name:cameron
pokemon:sceptile,kyogre,latios,palikia,blastois,pigeot
trainer spirt:brenden in emerald

any template you would like to use?

Sweet Candace
August 1st, 2007, 02:14 PM
I would like a banner please

Background: Pink
Words: Dawn + Pachirisu=Shocking ! Color: White Size: Doesn't matter
Other: A picture of Dawn and a picture of Pachirisu

And can I have a avatar with Dawn on it, please ?

Sweet Candace
August 2nd, 2007, 05:06 AM
Sorry, I didn't know that, I haven't been here that LONG and you didn't have to do that, that's rude and incoseriderate

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
August 3rd, 2007, 12:17 PM
y would sombody want to make a banner? like, i wouldn't because it take 2 much TIME!!!!!!! gosh

Gosh, he didn't say YOU have to make the banner.
be more conciterate.

I now make your post:
USELESS

As for Runforsix, type a request in someone's shop in Graphics & Photography. Someone will happy to make it for you.

KKN
August 3rd, 2007, 07:48 PM
A simple request...

Could someone who is good at coloring w/ PhotoShop and such color this picture (http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/DarkAzmulnewestno10ques.jpg)?

As for the colors, refer to this avatar (http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/26ba1bce47b0c0.png).

Gunn
August 3rd, 2007, 08:02 PM
I can give it a shot. I don't have Photoshop, so instead I use open Canvas. Is that okay?

KKN
August 3rd, 2007, 08:05 PM
Yeah, that'll work. I just suck at coloring. XP

Jedite1000
August 3rd, 2007, 10:37 PM
would someone be able to redraw this for me, which ever pose pleases you, draw it llike manga or sugimori art something like that plz..here is link, i just roughly did it in paint
water fakemon (http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5623/watul3.png)