PDA

View Full Version : Work in Progress - Its Blaziken

Kairyu
May 30th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Hello, again. I made another sketch *somehow* XD. Its like I got inspired or something, I mean I came up with the drawing incredibly fast for some reason *if only I could finish more sketches in that amount of time.* It took about 30 mins to draw btw, normally I take an hour or three >__0. Anyway, I'm quite happy in the way it turned out, being that I never drew a Blaziken before, lol.
So what do you think? I should have a penned *colored* version up by tomorrow evening if current trends keep up =P.

*Click here for the COLORED VERSION!* (http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Kairyu/Ninja_Blaziken_finished.jpg) - finished it as of June 8th XD
http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Kairyu/Ninja_Blaziken_sketchcolor.jpg

Forest Grovyle
May 30th, 2004, 03:37 AM
I really like it, Kairyu! :) I think it has a great sense of motion about it! I can't wait to see the fully-coloured version!

bna_li
May 30th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Very excellent, dude... Brilliant picture... Keep up the good work, aight?

Kairyu
May 30th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Hey thanks FG and bna_li! Getting that sense of motion was trickier than anticipated =). *Feels tired* Ack, I think better get to bed now, its nearly 2am over here.

bna_li
May 30th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Definitely, get some sleep and then come back with more drawing later!

+el_pal
May 30th, 2004, 05:41 AM
That is awesome! I like your stlye. If Pokedragonfire were here she would love it, trust me.

Pokedragonfire
May 30th, 2004, 05:42 AM
OMG OMG IT'S BLAZIKEN!!! Why is it wearing a um, jacket? IT ROCKS!!! I LIKE IT!!! I really can't wait, but take your time please!!! Then it will be better!!! *goes insane* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

+el_pal
May 30th, 2004, 05:42 AM
I told you people and warned you!! She goes crazy....

Pokedragonfire
May 30th, 2004, 05:45 AM
I don't go crazy, I'm just obsessed with Blaziken! He, he he he...

+el_pal
May 30th, 2004, 05:49 AM
Yeah but in that post you showed what is called in the dictionary, crazy: going wild with excitement.
It is also a good thing ;)

Pokedragonfire
May 30th, 2004, 06:26 AM
I am excited! Hmm, maybe I'll draw my own blaziken ^_^

Evil Togepi
May 30th, 2004, 06:52 AM
This blaziken is looking awesome so far ^^

Dusty Pikachu
May 30th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Holy crap, nice job Kai O.O;
Sheesh, i'm jealous, i could never draw like that, never EVER XD
Eh, good job Kai! =3

Kairyu
May 30th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Hmm that was an interesting response =P. But thanks everyone for the kind comments, lol. I'm still working on the drawing though, I hope to get it done asap!

digi-kun
May 30th, 2004, 07:29 PM
yay another ninja pkmn from Kairyu keep up the good work!

MiNuN*
May 30th, 2004, 11:50 PM
CooL! Blaziken! Not really equipped with the requirements a ninja needs but its a ninja right? >.0 It looks more like a Night Assasin, lol. The colored version oughta be good, see you around! ^^;

Kairyu
June 9th, 2004, 02:26 AM
lol,

Oops, I got lazy then work got me distracted so I naturally forgot to post it, sorry! But I did finish the drawing and I am currently making it and the Combusken drawing into playable pokemon cards. Anyway, comment n' stuff are welcome!

http://img21.photobucket.com/albums/v63/Kairyu/Ninja_Blaziken_finished.jpg

Hinoshi-chan
June 9th, 2004, 03:15 AM
O_O holy heck thats Awsome! I love that image ^-^ you rock uber socks!
It must of took a while ^_^ Well done ^-^ I want ot go raise my blaziken now...I wish He wasnt shiney Y.Y
i love the jacket.Mega cute!

Evil Togepi
June 9th, 2004, 03:19 AM
YAY! The coloured version is so awesome looking ^^ I love the dust effect by it's feet!

Kairyu
June 9th, 2004, 03:28 AM
lol, thanks! *I wonder if I'll get flamed by Pokedragonfire for not finishing it sooner* :P

Actually doing the actual work didn't take THAT long, I'd say it was about 2 hours worth of photoshop coloring if not less XD.

fudge01
June 9th, 2004, 03:30 AM
WOW! thats totally awesome best art i have seen on these forums he is soo cool looks like a pheonix

Kairyu
June 9th, 2004, 03:45 AM
Best artwork in this forum??? Wow, that's saying quite a bit considering Forest Grovyle, Iveechan, Orange*Berry, Igtica, and MoonLight also post artwork here XD.
But thank you!

Pokedragonfire
June 9th, 2004, 10:41 AM
OMG IT RULEZ
Why does it look desuntanned? Did it wear too much lotion?
PS: You haven't see good, oh no, you have not seen good artwork. I'll show you good,
PPS: The good artwork isn't done by me either :P