PDA

View Full Version : Hmm... A little late I guess, but still...

Horizon
August 2nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
Hello all, I'm DeanoDance, and glad to be a part of this community.

As you can see, I have in fact been around for a month or two, but I kinda stuck to the trade thread to build my collection. Recently, I've started to explore the other areas of the forum, and I'm liking the friendliness of the place. So, I decided that if I wanted to become known in various areas, I'd need to announce myself, thus, here I am.

I struck up a good friendship with TwilightBlade, but she seems to have gone on vacation for a while... But I'm looking forward to making new friends!

Also, I have been a veteran of Pokémon games for many years, and I have to say, the originals were the most special to me (my friend was just a few hours ago calling me sad because I could tell some first gen Pokémon from their cries :P)

Anyway, that's enough about me, looking forward to having some good memories here, hopefully :)

PS: Sorry for my lateness in making this thread ;)

Seremiya
August 2nd, 2007, 12:07 PM
It's never too late until it's too late! Welcome to PC, dear member. ^^

Comes as no surprise that I haven't seen you around all that much then. I'm kinda new member here too so yeah. You're the second person I know who's missing someone who's on vacation! I hope she gets back soon. ;)

I loved the original pokemon games and anime the most too. Look at us! We need to get with the times apparently. :P

See ya around!

Razer302
August 2nd, 2007, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the forums.
I never did a introduction post myself. I didn't really want to. I just went straight into posting.
Don't have to say follow the rules like i normally would.
This place is great for the friendliness of the members.

Tr@ce
August 2nd, 2007, 12:37 PM
Heloooooo!
Welcome, even though you've been here before.
So you felt adventurous and lurked into the other sections?
LOL.
PM if you need a friend.