PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon RPG (old 150 pokemon)

Mew22
May 31st, 2004, 06:49 AM
Name: Dmitri Sansons
Pokemon:(up to only 5) Blastoise,Chansey,Haunter,Bulbasaur,and Doduo
Personality: Normal not nice and not mean
Description: long dark blue hair,Green eyes,Black Cloak, Combat boots to wear..

copy that and make your own

Mew22
May 31st, 2004, 06:50 AM
sorry for dp but that smiley came by its self

Fox_Die
May 31st, 2004, 07:06 AM
that smiley is there, because you put it there, you didn't leave a space between the : and the (

also, you could have just edited your last post instead of double posting, and you ave put IMG inin your sig too many times, so the pic isnt working.

Rio
May 31st, 2004, 01:36 PM
Stupid This Rp Should Be In The Pokemon Role Play Not Other Fan And Fiction Rp Boy You Are Sure Stupid!!!! Gezzz!!!!!!!!!

Thunder
June 1st, 2004, 01:03 AM
yeh thats very stupid of u this is other not pkmn u dingus *puts him on list of idiot award*

Duke R
June 1st, 2004, 01:16 AM
that smiley is there, because you put it there, you didn't leave a space between the : and the (

also, you could have just edited your last post instead of double posting, and you ave put IMG inin your sig too many times, so the pic isnt working.Yeah he could just edit his last post. And the picture isn't working because he wrote a web site, and not a hosted image.Stupid This Rp Should Be In The Pokemon Role Play Not Other Fan And Fiction Rp Boy You Are Sure Stupid!!!! Gezzz!!!!!!!!!yeh thats very stupid of u this is other not pkmn u dingus *puts him on list of idiot award*He isn't stupid he just used in the wrong place, Sapphire Latios or Liquid Tunder may move this, it's just wait for when they will be on-line.

Thunder
June 1st, 2004, 01:39 AM
yeh but still he is stupid he did see other cuz he posted a few times in here

Rio
June 1st, 2004, 02:23 AM
yeah stupid get it outa here!!!
*converges an angry mob*

Kitty17794
June 1st, 2004, 05:26 AM
Ok you two, knock it off! Mew22 is not STUPID. You two are being rude, so knock it off!

Mew22 simply made a mistake and put it in the wrong place. That doesnt make him stupid! I'm sure you've put something in the wrong place before, am I right?

We dont need rudeness on this board, so if you wanna be rude, find some other place to do it.

Name: Chikai Landrey
Pokemon: Charmander, Squirtle, Dratini, Pikachu, Eevee
Personality: Quiet, mysterious
Description: Violet hair & matching eyes.

(a note to Mew22. You might wanna change the fact that you have a Mew. ^^ Some people dont like when others take legendary pokemon, because legendaries really shouldnt be caught. They are too powerful to catch really ^^ Just a suggestion)

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 06:45 AM
Kitty17794 is right you two! =/
Name: Summer Emiresen
Pokemon: Eevee-Serenic, Ponyta-Crimson, Vulpix-Nini, Magikarp-Whirl, Clefairy-Chi, Cloyster-Tide
Personality: Friendly, First shy when meets someone, kind.
Description: Light, waist length blue hair (Let down), lavender eyes, red shorts, orange tank top with a special blue logo-A water drop, a star, and a flame, placed in a pyramid style (water drop left, star at the top, and flame at the right)- and white socks and sneakers, dark blue backpack.
+ She is 4"89

There! It's done! ^^
One question: What about the ages? (my character is 12, but if there's a special age thing then, well...)

Mew22
June 1st, 2004, 08:07 AM
thanx u guys
ur very nice

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 08:21 AM
You're welcome. ^^
When can we start?

Arcanine
June 1st, 2004, 08:25 AM
Rio, Thunder you two better knock it off. Calling some one stupid for putting a thread in the wrong place is crazy. How would you two like if you posted a thread in the wrong forum and then some one says "Hey you're stupid for putting this in the wrong place"? It might come back on you two one day if you put a thread in the wrong forum. And Mew22 has not been here all that long so maybe he don't know that it's was the wrong forum. So do not post in this thread any more unless you are going to play this RP.
And I'll move it to the right forum for you.
*Moved*

Mew22
June 1st, 2004, 08:37 AM
we start at the forest outside of a pokemon battle arena(thanx arcaineine for moving it and standing up for me..) climbs up into a tree and sits on a thick branch waiting for them to let us fight

Skye
June 1st, 2004, 08:56 AM
Thunder...I am really suprised at you. I will certainly remember this the next time you make a mistake in my RP. Have patience. And don't call other people stupid to make yourself feel better. Same for you, Rio.

Sorry for being off topic....I'll leave you guys to get back to rping.

EDIT:

You know...I think I would like to join this if that is okay with you, Mew22!

Name: Madison Snow
Pokemon: Charmander (Coal), Oddish (Root), Geodude (Granite), Gyrados (Dragic), and Pikachu (Flint)
Personality: Very kind, though a little clumsy. She is a fierce battler though, and knows a lot about Pokemon.
Description: Dark brown hair, green eyes, very short (only 4"9) and built petite. She usually wears dark blue flares, a black tee shirt covered by a pink hoodie, and white sneakers. She usually wears her hair in two braids.

May I ask a few questions before I jump in?

Are we confined to the rules of the old skool games?
Have we just begun or have we been journeying for a while?

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 09:06 AM
"..." Summer paced around in silence, followed by her Vulpix. The girl and her Pokmon were taking a rest, by a big oak tree. Her Ponyta, as anxious as her owner, whinnied. The rest of her Pokmon were out of their balls as well.

Kitty17794
June 1st, 2004, 09:41 AM
The lavendar haired girl sleeps under the shade of a big oak tree. Her pokemon are asleeping as well, with the exception of Eevee, who's keeping watch silently.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 09:54 AM
"Nini, come here." Summer knelt down and called to her Vulpix, which happily jumped into her arms. the girl stood up, and called her other Pokmon: "Crimson, Chi, Serenic, Tide, Whirl- Whirl, wait! i'll come get you!" She cried, and placed the Vulpix onto the ground, whipped out a Pokball, and hurried to call back her Magikarp.
"There." Summer said in relief as her Magikarp got sent back into it's Pokball. Carefully, she put it into her backpack, and ran over to the rest of her Pokmon.

Kitty17794
June 1st, 2004, 10:08 AM
Eevee walks around in a circle, bored. It decides to stray off a bit, looking for something to do.

Mew22
June 1st, 2004, 10:58 AM
looks over at his bulbasaur and a man came out of the pokemon battle arena saying we can go in so i pulled out my pokeball for bulbasaurand told bulbasaur to come back jumped down from the oak and started going in the battle arena

Skye
June 1st, 2004, 11:02 AM
Madison sat in the midst of a large meadow, her Pokemon, with the exception of Dragic, her Gyrados, surrounded her. Coal, her Charmander, her very first Pokemon, lay in the tall grass, relaxing, but being careful not to let the dry grass around it catch fire. Root, her Oddish, was trying to be playful with Granite, her stubborn, rather rebellious Geodude. Flint, her ever-energetic Pikachu was off exploring in the tall grass.

Madison spotted a few trainers taking refuge from the sun in or beneath some trees, but she paid them no heed for the time being. It felt great to relax. Coal had dozed off, and Madison planted herself next to the Charmander, closing her eyes for a few moments.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 11:19 AM
"Okay...." Summer closed her eyes. At last, it was time to battle. She'd probally use Crimson, Tide, and Chi, her usal Pokmon. "Good luck you guys." She whispered to her Pokballs before she tucked them away.

Rio
June 1st, 2004, 11:26 AM
okay i'm so sorry will you ever forgive me and i acually have never placed a thread in the wrong place and i'm sorry for calling you stupid and all my other rude names I didn't know so many people would get on my case about it so i'm sorry and will you forgive me
*bends down and uses the "Puppy Dog Pout"*
PLEASE
if so can i join or do you still hate me
Name: Riota Kikai
Pokemon: Nidoran(boy), Vaporeon, Growlithe, Machop, Rhyhorn, Sqiurtle
Other Pokemon: Eevee, Sandshrew, and Venonat
Personality: Cool, loose, never angry, basically melowed out loves all types of pokemon expessially water types and fighting types and bug types
Description: Light skinned, yellow vest, black shirt underneath, yellow and black backpack, pokeballs on belt yellow headband around forehead with black pants, shoulder length blue hair constantly getting in his eyes has cool shoes that can eject skates out of the bottom has a long flowing cloak that is black.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 11:55 AM
"Okay... Here goes nothing!" Summer said to herself, and entered the arena.

Mew22
June 1st, 2004, 12:42 PM
gos to a line and gos to the person and he tells me ill start now.. walks in and walks out to the arena. pokemon master quil sent out rapidash "im a fire pokemon master" said the master...GO HAUNTER! HAUNTER USE CONFUSE RAY! RAPIDASH! DODGE! THE CONFUSE RAY GOT RAPIDASH. HAUNTER! USE HYPNOSIS! NO RAPIDASH! RAPIDASH STARTED SLEEPING! HAUNTER DREAM EATER ATTACK! HAUNTER ATE RAPIDFASHES DREAM.. RAPIDASH FAINTED! NO MY LAST POKEMON IS HERE! THE MASTER SHOT OUT A GROWLITHE! HAUNTER BACK! BLASTOISE GO! BLASTOISE USE HYDRO PUMP ATTACK! GROWLITHE FAINTED. ONE POKEMASTER DOWN.. (ILL CONTINUE BATTLING A DIFFRENT POKEMASTER AFTER U GUYS DEFEAT QUIL.) GOES INTO THE LOUNGE WAITING FOR ANOTHER MASTER..

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 01:03 PM
OOC: What? I was sorta confused by that...

Skye
June 1st, 2004, 01:10 PM
okay i'm so sorry will you ever forgive me and i acually have never placed a thread in the wrong place and i'm sorry for calling you stupid and all my other rude names I didn't know so many people would get on my case about it so i'm sorry and will you forgive me
*bends down and uses the "Puppy Dog Pout"*
PLEASE
if so can i join or do you still hate me

OOC: Hate is a really strong word, and so were your posts earlier about stupidity. And you shouldn't apologize because everyone got on your case about it. You should apologize because what you did was mean and nasty. If this was my rp I wouldn't let you in.

Harsh, I know, but I have not tolerance for intolerance.
Anyway...

IC: "Time to battle?" Madison awoke from her daydream. "Alright then! C'mon everyone!"

Her Pokemon ran over to her excitedly. She gathered them in her pokeballs, and went to the arena. Once there, she saw a girl chilling out.

"Must be waiting for her turn?" Madison said to herself. She walked over to Summer casually and introduced herself. "Hi. My name's Madison. Are you here to battle too?"

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 01:12 PM
Sumer smiled. "Yes, I am. By the way, I'm Summer, nice to meet you."

Skye
June 1st, 2004, 01:17 PM
"Nice to meet you too, Summer," Madison said, taking a seat next to her.

She looked around her. A few potted plants dotted the lonely corners of the waiting room, and a receptionist's desk stood in the middle. Some Pokemon posters adorned the walls, and a few pieces of furniture were littered about. Madison looked at the door to the challengers longingly.

"So when do you think we will get to go in?" she asked, feeling anxious.

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 01:19 PM
Summer shrugged as she pulled out the Pokball containing Nini, and lovingly fingered it. "I'm not quite sure, you know..."

Mew22
June 1st, 2004, 02:15 PM
the annoucer: SUMMER! YOUR NEXT TO FIGHT QUIL!!!!!!! HOPE U HEALED BEFORE U GOT HERE! GO!
Quil: COME ON IM FIRE!

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 02:26 PM
"Oops, got to go, I'll see you later I suspect!" Summer said shyly, then ran into the arena.
"Fire huh? You're in for some trouble!" She said quietly. "But type doesn't matter, anyways."

Mew22
June 1st, 2004, 03:17 PM
(scarlet! the first pokemon is rapidash! its moves for his is agility,and flamethrower! u control His pokemon! Growlithe has flamethrower,bite,agility,and tackle!)
Rio u can join but if u do that again ull be kicked ok?

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 03:49 PM
OOC: Huh?
Summer pulled out her Pokball, and yelled "Go Crimson!" Her Ponyta appeared in a brilliant flash of white light.

Mew22
June 1st, 2004, 04:32 PM
ooc: u get to say what he does like what i did

ScArLetSkye
June 1st, 2004, 04:33 PM
OOC: Oh, okay....
He smirked at her. "Go, Rapidash!"

Mew22
June 1st, 2004, 04:56 PM
ooc: ok there you go make more into the battle make the whole battle in one POST!

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 06:53 AM
OOC: I know, I was getting started off.
BIC:"Rapidash! Agilty!"
The Rapadash used the attack, enabling it to move quickly, even faster, around Summmer's Ponyta.
"Crimson! Don't give up! Fire Spin!"
Crimson, Summer's Ponyta, did as ordered, and a ring of fire surrrounded her, burning the Rapidash slightly, making it stop.
"Aw, come on Rapidash! Use Agility-"
"No! Crimson, use Stomp!" Crimson quickly went into a 'stomping spree', trampling Rapidash.
"Rapidash!Flamethrower!" The Rapidash did so, hitting the Ponyta, and making it fall back.
"Okay! Try to finish it off by using Tailwhip!" Smack. Rapidash fainted.
--
"Grr... For my next I'll use Growlithe! Go!"
A Growlithe appeared by the trainer.
Thinking quickly, Summer called back her Ponyta, and called out Tidal, her Cloyster.
"Tidal! Hydro Pump!"
The Growlithe was badly shaken by the water attack, but lept at the Cloyster anyways.
"Growlithe! Do Bite!"
It tired, but got a..... Toothache tryig to do so.
"Tide! Hyro Pump!" Again, the Growlithe stumbled, but lept forward again.
"Agility!"
The Growlithe, like the Rapidash before, ran around in circles 'round hte now confused water pokmon.
"Cloy- Cloyster." It muttered.
"Don't give up! Bodyslam!"
Using the attack, it slammed into the Growlithe, causing it to faint as well."
"Aww, man!" Was all the opposing trainer could say.
"Great job, Tide!" Summer ran forward, and hugged her Cloyster, then called it back.
"The winner- Summer!" the announcer called as she left the arena.

Skye
June 2nd, 2004, 07:23 AM
Madison grinned as Summer emerged from the battle arena, looking victorious.

"How did it go?" she asked excitedly, and jumped up to greet her. "And how many Pokemon are we allowed to bring in?"

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 07:27 AM
"It went great!" Summer exclaimed. "Well, the trainer I battled had two Pokmon, so I guess two is it."

Jeremy
June 2nd, 2004, 07:49 AM
Name: Jeremy Ly
Pokmon: Pikachu, Poliwag, Nidoking, Clefable, Vilebloom
Personality: Very kind, and keeps his cool. Friendly, and enjoys making people laugh. A deciver when battling. A strong oppent, and great strategist. Knows alot about Pokmon. Is intelligent, but tends to hide it. Likes looking like a gansta. Has Pikachu DNA because of Bill's Mechine, ad can produce electricty. Clothes may look like I'm tough, but really I'm just a smart softy. :P
Description: Black hair, light tan, Vietnamese brown eyes, 5'3. Wears white long sleve shirt, white and blue bandana, dark blue baggy jeans, blue and white sneakers/ alternate set of clothes, blue cap, blue t-shirt, black baggy jeans, blue and white sneakers. Always holds his Pikachu.

*Jeremy in his street clothes is dashing while holding on to his Pikachu tight*
Jeremy: Man, were gona be late! Why I didn't set the alarm clock!
Pikachu: Pika!
Jeremy: I did? Then why you didn't wake me up?
Pikachu: Pika pi!
Jeremy: Ya did? Then why you didn't shock me?
Pikachu: PIKA PIKA!!
Jeremy: You did? Um... well just hope where not to late!

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 08:03 AM
Summer sat down on one of the couchs, for she wanted to let ot her small Pokmon, the one's that really were special to her. All of them were, but these were the first Pokmon she had ever caught.

Taking out her three Pokballs, she said quietly: "Nini, Chi, Serenic, Come out."
Her three Pokmon appeared, her first one she had been given, her Vulpix (Nini), her Clefairy(Chi), the second she befriended, and last of all the small Evee (Serenic) she had found abandoned.

Serenic jumped onto her lap, tailed by Nini, and Chii, seing that there was no more room, hapilly settled for Summer's head. Summer laughed. "These are three of my Pokmon." The girl said to the other.

Skye
June 2nd, 2004, 08:11 AM
"Aw...they're so cute!" Madison exclaimed, smiling at the three Pokemon that practically hid their trainer from view. "Mine are probably itching to get out of their pokeballs too!"

She called them out one by one. First out was Coal, her Charmander, followed by Flint, her Pikachu. They both settled around Madison's feet, looking excited to go into battle. Next out was Root, an Oddish, who accidentally landed on Coal's tail. Coal quickly put out the fire on Root's now singed leaves. Next was her Geodude, followed by Dragic, her Gyrados. Dragic curled his massive form around Madisn's chair, aying his gigantic head on her shoulder. Her Geodude propped her feet up like a foot rest.

Madison grinned and looked over at her fellow, Pokemon-clad trainer.

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 08:13 AM
Summer grinned back, and released her Ponyta, Crimson, and her Cloyster, Tide. "I would let my Magikarp out, but you know, there isn't any water around here." Her Ponyta came up, and nuzzled her, while her Cloyster sat protectivly infront of the trainer.

Rio
June 2nd, 2004, 11:34 AM
every one i'm really sorry truely i am and i will never do it again promis and if i do i should totaly be kiked out so again im sorryso can get on with the story

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 01:42 PM
"So, are you going in?" Summer gestured to the door as best as she could, for her Eevee kept on wriggling.

Skye
June 2nd, 2004, 01:54 PM
"Ah....am I supposed to wait until I am called?" Madison asked, but called her Pokemon back into their pokeballs and wandered to the door just in case. She peeked in shyly, and promptly tripped.

She fell face-first into the arena, and blushing, she picked herself up. Brushing off her pants, she looked over to the opponent's side of the arena.

"Welcome, Madison," he said, taking a pokeball out of his belt, and throwing it into the arena with great force. "Go Growlithe!"

"I choose you, Dragic!" Madison cried, sending her Gyrados' pokeball into the arena. "Use Hydro Pump!"

"Growlithe, dodge it and use your tackle!"

Madison put on her game face, narrowing her eyes at the opposing trainer and his Pokemon. She watched the Growlithe try to plow into Dragic, but the massive Gyrados didn't feel a thing. He promptly doused the fire dog in water, , but the dog shook it off.

"Dragic, wrap yourself around that Growlithe, and use hydro pump again!" Madison commanded.

Dragic obeyed, and soon had the Growlithe wrapped tightly in its long, snakelike body. The Growlithe could not escape!

"Growlithe, use Ember!" the other trainer roared.

Growlithe spat a big chunk of ember, and it hit Dragic right in its huge, gaping mouth. Enraged, the Gyrados, doused the dog in water once more, knocking it out.

"Grrr....go Rapidash!" the trainer bellowed, chucking the pokeball into the arena.

The Rapidash looked very elegant with its thin legs, and long, slender face, but it packed a powerful punch. Its stomp attack was suprisingly effectice against Dragic.

"Go, Granite!" Madison cried, sending in her Geodude. It looked at the Rapidash menacingly. "Use rock throw!"

The Rapidash's stomp and fire attacks were no good against Madison's Geodude. She emerged victorious.

"That wasn't so bad," she said, sitting back down next to Summer.

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 01:58 PM
By the time Madison had gone in, and come back, all my Pokmon were in their balls, except for Serene, Nini, and Chi, who was happilly prancing about on the floor.

I nodded. "So, Madison, are you traveling or anything currently?" Saying that, Serene licked my cheek, and both Vulpix and Eevee snuggled closer. I smiled down at them, then looked up again at Madison.

Mew22
June 2nd, 2004, 02:39 PM
sits by summer.. "hello" "i heard theres only one more trainer" "i hope hes good." "if i win im going traveling you can come along if u want." DMITRI! GO OUT AND FIGHT MAST! walks out and sees Mast. " IM A BUG POKEMON MASTER!" said Mast. "ok so ill be easy on you" "GO Caterpie!" said Mast. "GO BULBASAUR!" "CATERPIE USE STRING SHOT! "BULBASUER! DODGE! USE VINEWHIP!THE VINE HIT CATERPIE. IT FAINTED. "WELL THAT WAS EASY" " FINE GO WEEDLE!" SAID Mast! "COME BACK Bulbasaur!" "GO Doduo!" WEEDLE! TACKLE! THE WEEDLE TACKLED DODUO! DODUO! USE PECK THEN USE FLY! Doduo pecked and flew high in the air and swapped down at weedle and he fainted. "NO! OK MY LAST! GO BUTTERFREE!" " GO HAUNTER! " HAUNTER CONFUSE RAY! IT MISSED BUTTERFREE STUN SPORE. IT MISSED HAUNTER HYPNOSIS! IT HIT. NOW HAUNTER DREAM EATER! haunter ate his dream! it fainted "NO!!!!!!!!" "yay" gos outside and waits for summer to finish.

Skye
June 2nd, 2004, 02:56 PM
"I am traveling actually," Madison said cheerfully. She released a very antsy Coal to play with Summer's Pokemon. "Poor thing needs to release some energy. I think my Charmander is a little steamed that I didn't choose it for the last battle."

Madison saw another trainer come sit next to her.

"Hi," she said to them kindly. "I'm Madison. Who're you?"

ScArLetSkye
June 2nd, 2004, 03:24 PM
Summer also noticed the new trainer, and her Clefairy, seeing that Nini and Serene had jumped out of Summer's lap to play, took advantage of it, and jumped onto the girl's lap.
"Hello, I'm Summer, same question." She said jokingly.

Mew22
June 2nd, 2004, 07:11 PM
walks in and sees summer. Hello Summer! would you like to come adventure with me when we go get our badge!? starts to walk out then looks behind him and says "u coming or not?" puts his bulbasaur out and starts to walk farther.

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 05:56 AM
"Um... Okay! Hey, Madison, do you want to come?" Summer said quickly as she stood up with her Clefairy, and walked toward the door (with Nini and Serene trailing after)

Skye
June 3rd, 2004, 05:58 AM
"Sure!" Madison exclaimed happily, following Summer.

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 06:03 AM
"Cool! Okay, Serene, go back in." Summer said cheerfully, kneeling down and holding out her Pokball, and her Eevee dissapeared in a flash of light, while her Clefairy hopped onto the back of Summer's backpack. Summer scooped up Nini, stood up, and carried the small Vulpix in her arms.

Mew22
June 3rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
ok so u guys are coming? cool. ok lets go gte our badges. we goit our badges and i satrted to walk with the friends that wanted to adventure with me

ScArLetSkye
June 3rd, 2004, 04:43 PM
OOC:All the badges? Erm, shouldn't we take time to get them?

Skye
June 3rd, 2004, 07:54 PM
OOC: scarletskye has a point...

ScArLetSkye
June 4th, 2004, 07:58 AM
OOC: See, well, maybe we shouldn't get them so fast, to make the plot longer...

Mew22
June 6th, 2004, 08:44 AM
OOC: i know i will but i meant about all the other peoples badges. sry for not replying for so long i have my friends leopard gecko in the house and last night i felt that i cooked it buts its alive so very hard. ohh and uh whats paired with on the friends thing like how skye is paired with pokejungle

nc: starts walking with friends

ScArLetSkye
June 6th, 2004, 08:48 AM
OOC: The ohter people? Oh, so me, you, and Skye are going.... Wait. I'm confused.

Skye
June 6th, 2004, 01:52 PM
OOC: I am a little confused also...

And the pairing thing..well, check out the Pairing and Romace thread in the other chat section. It's all explained there.

ScArLetSkye
June 6th, 2004, 01:53 PM
OOC: Well, let's get back to the Rp, shall we? ^^;

Mew22
June 6th, 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC: ok we shall and thanx skye for telling me about the pairing

Skye
June 6th, 2004, 05:46 PM
OOC: ok we shall and thanx skye for telling me about the pairing

OOC: No problem. Lead us back into the RP, please, Mew22!! ^^

Mew22
June 7th, 2004, 07:53 AM
the three started walking and came to a Poke Town that had a Lab, a pokecenter,a mart, and lots of houses by. "should we split up or should we stay together?"

ScArLetSkye
June 7th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Summer shrugged. "Maybe split up... You know, incase we each have to do something..."

Skye
June 7th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Madison nodded in agreement with Summer, feeling excited to be on her own journey. She looked around the town as they walked a few more steps together, and spotted a Poke Mart nearby,

"I'm gonna go check it out," she said, pointing to the Poke Mart. "I'll meet you at the Pokemon Center later this afternoon, okay?"

ScArLetSkye
June 7th, 2004, 10:40 AM
"Wait! I'll come with you! I have to get some new potions and antidotes!" Summer hurried after her, hoping Madison wouldn't be annoyed with her.

Skye
June 7th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Madison only smiled at Summer, glad to have a companion on the shopping trip. They entered the Poke Mart together, and Madison looked around curiously.

This Poke Mart was a lot bigger than the one back home. She browsed the shelved curiously, grabbing a few antidotes and potions for the trip. Madison passed by a shelf, and nearly squealed in delight. Before her was a shelf of really adorable Poke dolls. She picked up a Mew doll, her eyes sparkling, and put it in her shopping basket.

She looked over at Summer as she headed to the counter to check out.

"What'd you get?" she asked cheerfully, as the cashier rang up her order.

ScArLetSkye
June 7th, 2004, 11:07 AM
OOC: You were thinking Pokdollies too? o_O

After snatching up some potions and antidotes, as well as a camera, Summer couldn't help but noticing some eye-catching Pokdolls. Instantly, she spotted a small Vulpix one- The last on the shelf-, and after claiming it, ran over to the cashier.

Madison was there as well, and asked what Summer had gotten.
The girl grinned, and showed her the camera, potions, and Vulpix doll.

Skye
June 7th, 2004, 12:09 PM
OOC: We think too much alike, ScarletSkye....O_o...scary....

IC: "Wah! It's so cute!" Madison exclaimed, looking at the Vulpix doll. "What a cool doll!"

Leaving the Poke Mart, Madison looked at her surroundings. Lots of forest, and a few houses and stores dotted the landscape. (I am assuming we are in Viridian??) Madison fixed her eyes on a little cafe. It looked a little busy as it was around the lunch hour, but Madison didn't care. Her stomach rumbled at her angrily.

"Heh...want to go get some lunch?" she asked Summer hopefully, and glanced down at her noisy stomach.

ScArLetSkye
June 7th, 2004, 01:14 PM
Summer literally sweatdropped. ^^; "Um.... Okay, sure!" She replied, fingering her small Vulpix doll.

Skye
June 7th, 2004, 01:34 PM
"Great!" Madison exclaimed in relief. She led Summer to the cafe she had seen, and plopped herself down at a table, snatching a menu hungrily and deciding what to get.

She took some notice of her surroundings, but was so hungry, and embarassed by her persistantly noisy stomach, that she kept her eyes on the menu.

"I think I am going to have some chicken parmesan," she told the waiter confidently, smiling at him. "And an iced tea, please."

"Sure thing, miss," the waiter said, joting down her order. He looked over at Summer. "How abou tyou?"

ScArLetSkye
June 7th, 2004, 02:32 PM
"Let's see... A strawberry smoothie, and a Caesar salad." Summer replied, loking up from her menue. "Coming right." The waiter replied, and hurried off.

Mew22
June 7th, 2004, 05:46 PM
(yeah were in viridian) sees the girls go to eat. looks over and sees something high in the air wandering and flew north. looked back and ran to where the girls were. " U GUYS! I SAW A MYSTERIOUS BIRD LOOKING POKEMON HEADING NORTH!" walks over to the waitress and says " may i have a Dr.Pepper, and a salad with meat thanx" "right up" says the waitress and sits with the girls. talking still " can u belive it i saw a mysterious pokemon!"

Skye
June 7th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"What did it look like?" Madison asked curiously, taking a sip of her tea, which the waiter had delivered very promptly. She was still waiting on her food. "Could your PokeDex identify it?"

Madison was very keen to know what this mysterious Pokemon was all about.

Mew22
June 7th, 2004, 08:39 PM
"i dont know it looked like a moltres but ill see if my pokedex can identify it." puts in description and the pokedex cant identify it. "NO!" the food comes and starts to eat and gobble it up

OOC: skye how did u get that trainers card?

Skye
June 8th, 2004, 05:48 AM
OOC: I got the trainers' card in the mixed art forum, in the Sprites thread. You can certainly check it out, but I dunno if they are taking requests still...

IC: Madison let out a disappointed, "oh," when the Pokedex could not define the strange creature. The waiter came over with their food, and seh smiled faintly at the plate before her. She dug in heartily, and finished rather quickly.

Looking up at her friends, she felt in a little bit of a better mood.

"Anything else you guys want to do today?" she asked.

Mew22
June 8th, 2004, 08:55 AM
i dont know i wanna go more adventure,and find that mysterious bird.

ScArLetSkye
June 8th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I shrugged, finishing my smoothie. "I don't know... Get another smoothie, cherry, and go on a.. Adventure." I laughed, and quickly ordered a Choco Cherry smoothie.

Mew22
June 8th, 2004, 08:58 PM
Lets Go then. maybe we can catch that bird!

ScArLetSkye
June 9th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Slurping down her smoothie, Summer nodded in agreement.

Mew22
June 10th, 2004, 12:56 PM
Come on Madison. maybe we will find more trainers and stuff!