PDA

View Full Version : OK... WHAT THE HECK?!

Faceless*
August 3rd, 2007, 09:27 AM
Hi guys, I just got PBR yesterday, and I have several questions with this game...

I was using a custom pass with one uber (Rayquaza), and it says it isnt allowed to battle with when im looking for an opponent. I understood that, until I see another person using Rayquaza against me! Even worse, I try to find a battle with a Weavile in my pass, it doesnt even allow a stinkin Weavile!

Can somebody help me what wrong?!

Pkmn Trainer Alex
August 3rd, 2007, 09:48 AM
Are they hacked? o.O I'm pretty sure that only happens with hacked Pokémon, usually ones that have stats that aren't possible. I never actually used one, so I don't know for sure myself how it works, but such Pokémon get labeled as "bad eggs", and PBR won't let you use these bad eggs online.

Faceless*
August 3rd, 2007, 09:52 AM
Are they hacked? o.O I'm pretty sure that only happens with hacked Pokémon, usually ones that have stats that aren't possible. I never actually used one, so I don't know for sure myself how it works, but such Pokémon get labeled as "bad eggs", and PBR won't let you use these bad eggs online.

None of them are hacked AT all, no bad eggs either

Extric
August 3rd, 2007, 09:52 AM
Yeah, they've got to be hacked. I can use my Rayquaza and Weavile online.

Faceless*
August 3rd, 2007, 09:53 AM
Yeah, they've got to be hacked. I can use my Rayquaza and Weavile online.

Read the post above

If they are hacked, they will be labeled as Bad Egg

Extric
August 3rd, 2007, 10:14 AM
Sorry, posted at the same time as you. Well your game might have a glitch in it so I would call Nintendo and ask about it.

AztecSunshine
August 3rd, 2007, 10:33 AM
no they must be hacked i have a hacked darkrai and it still shows as darkrai not a bad egg
but it doesn't let me use it but it let me uses all my other legits

Richard Lynch
August 3rd, 2007, 10:51 AM
Actually, the same happens to me.

I have my custom pass with my team (level 70 - 73), and when I go to battle "someone" online (the random option), it says "some Pokemon can't be used". Mine aren't hacked, so I just assumed it has something to do with the level? It's a set level 50 match, so maybe they HAVE to be 50 or below.

Anyone know what's up with that one?

The dawn Witch Lucia
August 3rd, 2007, 10:56 AM
Haxx'd up pokemon. Seem legit but they ain't. So it shows them but you can't wifi them.

Sachiel
August 3rd, 2007, 11:31 AM
Yeah about that. actually its kind of weird. I created a custom pass that included the Palcity Mew and Lucario and four other legit movie darkrais.

the pass didn't work. said that some pokemon weren't allowed online. Ok so I check back remove the palcity pokemon and just keep the darkrais and the pass works. then I try using both the Palcity Lucario and Mew on a different pass and they work on wifi.

WTF!!??? I guess its a weird glitch that they have on Battle Revolution. just keep on trying and swap different pokemon onto different passes and maybe it'll work....

Haunter Master
August 3rd, 2007, 11:35 AM
Haxx'd up pokemon. Seem legit but they ain't. So it shows them but you can't wifi them.

Then explain this: My friend has a hacked Arceus, and my other friend brought over his Wii and PBR and I wanted to fight my friend with the Arceus, his Arceus got in the fight, and I lost horribly :(.

Sachiel
August 3rd, 2007, 11:38 AM
Then explain this: My friend has a hacked Arceus, and my other friend brought over his Wii and PBR and I wanted to fight my friend with the Arceus, his Arceus got in the fight, and I lost horribly :(.

er eh hmmm.... you do know that when we mean battle we mean wifi battle....as in online with someone else not in the same room as you and your friend were.

~Mithos~
August 3rd, 2007, 11:43 AM
yah, that happened with my lucario that I hatched and EV trained myself, I just traded it off to a few different friend passes, restarted my game, and it worked fine.

WarHawk
August 3rd, 2007, 12:12 PM
You should try to just breed the Weavile then train it again.

The dawn Witch Lucia
August 3rd, 2007, 01:06 PM
That was DS to DS, correct?

Ichida
August 3rd, 2007, 02:20 PM
Perhaps one or more of the clauses is in effect, such as the duplicate item clause, and your team defies that clause.

Always and Never
August 3rd, 2007, 03:37 PM
If it sees a legendary that isn't caught in the place that it is supposed to be caught, it will cancel the pass.

At least that's what I think.

Faceless*
August 4th, 2007, 06:21 AM
Perhaps one or more of the clauses is in effect, such as the duplicate item clause, and your team defies that clause.

Oooo maybe you're right O.o

Actually, the same happens to me.

I have my custom pass with my team (level 70 - 73), and when I go to battle "someone" online (the random option), it says "some Pokemon can't be used". Mine aren't hacked, so I just assumed it has something to do with the level? It's a set level 50 match, so maybe they HAVE to be 50 or below.

Anyone know what's up with that one?

Hmmm well I did get to enter my lvl 78 Tyranitar

Man its frustrating why the game cant tell us whats wrong with the Pokemon we're entering, anyone agrees?

darkneos
August 4th, 2007, 08:03 AM
its not all about the hate yo you GOT TO FEAL THE LOVE

Ichida
August 4th, 2007, 04:02 PM
And you apparently GOT TO USE BETTER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR, and NOT SPAM.

<.<;; Anyways, yeah, it's probably the whole clause garbage...

Ho-oh arabia
August 4th, 2007, 05:45 PM
also, it blocks arceus,darkrai and shaymin because technically, we are not supposed to have those YET.

Alchem!st
August 4th, 2007, 06:06 PM
That's weird.

Usally I can use my Uber Pokemon on PBR without have a warning coming up saying I can't.

Sorry I can't help you out there.

Faceless*
August 6th, 2007, 08:45 AM
also, it blocks arceus,darkrai and shaymin because technically, we are not supposed to have those YET.

No it doesn't, i seen people even use Darkrais against me..

So all you are saying the games mistaking them for hacked ones? THATS FREAKIN STUPID!!