• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would Anyone Care Too......

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
Years
Would anyone on This great forum, be generous enough to clone one of their best/shiny/cool/rare pokemon and give to the less fortunate pokemon trainers who dont have very good pokemon and want to get into all the trading stuff (because i can't find alot of threads that have normal pokemon at lv e.g 40, not lv100)

This thread is not just for me, it's for other people too.
And cloning you're pokemon and giving them to someone is not really losing anything really, because you still have it aswell.

Please Only post if you have something POSITIVE! to say.

And you may get some alright pokemon back.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
Years
The only reason why your theory is somewhat wrong is because the original owner will be able to offer the original pokemon first, and the value of their pokemon is decreased if more is made. If you can't seem to get into the shiny trading, perhaps we can trade regular pokemon. I have alot of egg moved guys I will trade for things to complete my pokedex.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
Years
Hmmm, yeah i get you're point.
This was a stupid thread close it if ya want to mods.

What pokemon (s) do you need to complete you're dex?

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2007
good point ,fearow23 it would be so much better if people did not clone...

Back