PDA

View Full Version : Mamoswine help

star6phoenix9
August 3rd, 2007, 08:09 PM
I'm trying to get a Mamoswine, and I'm finding it rather difficult, as I'm sure it's supposed to be. I'm just asking for one of the following:

-Swinub that knows Ancientpower (preferably level 32 and under)
-Piloswine that knows Ancientpower (preferably level 33)
-Mamoswine
-Dusparce that knows Ancientpower and is male
-Kacleon that knows Ancientpower and is male

I'm not looking for any shinies or any items attatched (though if you want to send a magmarizer or an electrizer, I'm not going to protest), nothing special.

Name a few Pokemon you'd like in return, and I'll see what I can do. Please don't ask for legendaries or anything ridiculous. Something like Porygon would be nice and relatively easy. I'll send you a PM if I've accepted your request.

Thank you so much!

Josh!a
August 3rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
i have a shiny mamoswine do you have any shinys?

star6phoenix9
August 3rd, 2007, 08:15 PM
Yes, I have a shiny, but I'd like to keep it. Thanks anyway. :)

I should note now that this trade is for keeps.

Josh!a
August 3rd, 2007, 08:20 PM
yea how about a tangela? and a ekans and maybe a male nidoran are those ok? and why don't you clone the shiny?

star6phoenix9
August 3rd, 2007, 08:26 PM
yea how about a tangela? and a ekans and maybe a male nidoran are those ok? and why don't you clone the shiny?

I don't clone the shiny because I personally feel that's cheating. Odd, but I'm all "z0mg don't do that!"

And is the Mamoswine still shiny? Another odd thing about me is that I actually don't like shinies. I'd rather a normal Mamoswine.

And are you asking for all three of those Pokemon or just one of them?

BrainDamage
August 3rd, 2007, 08:27 PM
i could clone whatever shiny you have for you. my only price is that i keep a copy. although, some cloners are much faster than me... a better person to go to than me would be Waynemar or Alerted Fancy.

star6phoenix9
August 3rd, 2007, 08:33 PM
i could clone whatever shiny you have for you.

Cloning is cloning is cloning to me. Thanks, but I'd rather not.

Heck, I'm really paranoid about not getting my Pokemon back, too.