PDA

View Full Version : Things Pokefans say that annoys you

Iveechan
May 31st, 2004, 11:41 PM
This is all opinion And it makes me look hypocritical.

"Machop should be male only... Gardevoir should be female only..."

et cetera. Just accept Pokemon as they are. Just because the Ralts line has a light build and elegant look doesn't mean they have to be female. Same goes for the Machop line and their muscle/lack of breasts. Remember, Pokemon are closer to any animal than a human, so just because a creature is humanoid doesn't mean it has to be humanlike. Did I make sense?

"I'm a ____shipper!"

These are normally associated with a photoshopped banner that's all romancey and flowy with snapshots of the two characters swiped from sites and arranged in a certain way. I'm probably going to be bashed for saying this.

"____ doesn't look/act like that!"

This is normally seen in fan art and fiction. It's also a grey area, because I've said this before. But it can be really annoying to the artist/author. Just let them do as they please, especially when they say that whatever change they made was deliberate. This saying kinda clashes with the first one, but what makes the first one different is that people want these to be universal fact while in art and fiction it's just the creator's own interpretation.

"____ is the best and strongest Pokemon EVER!"

The blank is almost always Mewtwo. It's ok if that's your favorite, but saying the best is just plain annoying.

"____eon"

I AM TIRED OF THE EEVEELUTIONS!

Alright, these are all I could think of. Keep in mind, this isn't a bash or a flame, I just wanted to get some trivial things off my chest.

Timbjerr
June 2nd, 2004, 04:30 PM
The onl pokfans I know IRL are the typical 10-year old fans. Whenever I'm watching an episode of the Pokmon anime with them, it annoys me when they say, "Why doesn't Ash just have Pikachu Thundershock them. he'll win any battle with that strategy."

I then spend about half an hour trying to explain how incredibly stupid that statemnt was, but they are stubborn and think I'm an idiot...

Flygon trainer
June 2nd, 2004, 04:40 PM
You know what annoys me? when people who KNOW I RAISE FLYGON purposfully insult them by saying that a simple ice move will kill it. it's true, but they did it to purposfully annoy me...

Frostweaver
June 2nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
"____eon"

I AM TIRED OF THE EEVEELUTIONS!

2 words for you:

"Charmeleon!"

"Kecleon!"

=p

AngelWolfie
June 2nd, 2004, 05:07 PM
Hey, the eeveelutions are cool...:( *huggles espeon*

Leo
June 2nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
ok here is one:

" Hey u know that there is a mewthree hidden in the game and only i found it ! "

Kairi
June 2nd, 2004, 05:30 PM
Hey, now Pikachu with the light ball isnt that bad, and a lot closer to Ashs. Especially with level balance, really.

Mewtwo, hes so cool!

Ahh, Kyogre, hes strong! Etc

They dont have genders people. Thats why they dont lay eggs.

Pogiforce-14
June 2nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
" I hate the new TCG rules" that one always annoys me. If they really are pokefans and are really skilled at teh game, then they wouldn't wine about it and they wouldn't have a problem with it.

Frostweaver
June 2nd, 2004, 06:57 PM
Hey, now Pikachu with the light ball isnt that bad, and a lot closer to Ashs. Especially with level balance, really.

Mewtwo, hes so cool!

Ahh, Kyogre, hes strong! Etc

They dont have genders people. Thats why they dont lay eggs.
o.o;

Must be the male voice actor for Mewtwo in the 1st movie that made me say mewtwo's a he. I dunno... anything with no gender it's a "he"... I admit I say that, even if it's Magneton sometimes I'll go "he's so annoying!"

and Articuno... must be male! *is trying desperately to draw connections between Articuno and himself*

Kairi
June 2nd, 2004, 07:19 PM
Im very used to call all Pokmon it, though I do say kill instead of faint too much. x.x;

Jeremy
June 2nd, 2004, 07:20 PM
This is the most annoying thing I hear most Pokmon fans say:
"I like Pokiemon or Pokamon!" People It's pronounced Po-kay-mon! The makes an a sound! Everything else has been stated for me. :P

Frostweaver
June 2nd, 2004, 07:30 PM
This is the most annoying thing I hear most Pokmon fans say:
"I like Pokiemon or Pokamon!" People It's pronounced Po-kay-mon! The makes an a sound! Everything else has been stated for me. :PI don't know...
I never learned pronounciation... I read whatever I heard from others. That means if the people around me are really reading it wrong in... whatever way you wrote up there, I'll be reading it wrong as well =/

jynx
June 3rd, 2004, 01:34 AM
"_____ is so ugly! Why would it be a Pokemon anyway?"

Hey! There's got to be some pretty and ugly characters! If all of them are pretty, Pokemon would have became meaningless!

"____ is my favourite Pokemon, I want it to be the strongest!"
Everyone has their own favourite Pokemon, kid! You can't make every Pokemon the strongest. Besides, there is nothing such as "Strongest Pokemon". Whether or not a Pokemon is strong, fully depends on how the trainer trains it and use it. Deoxys might be the strongest to trainerA, Mewtwo may be strongest for Trainer B. Seriously, for my own strategy, Mewtwo and Deoxys are not my strongest.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Re Iveechan:
I totally agree with you for the fanfic and art one. Surely, the author/illustrators have their own right to make what their own Pokemon are like.
I don't want everyone just draw identical stuff for the same Pokemon!

Iveechan
June 3rd, 2004, 07:32 AM
Ha. This thread was closed at Serebii. That place is so uptight.

I hate when people say how superior Hitmonlee is over Hitmonchan because of their stats ('lee having higher speed and attack). And I hate it when they say Hitmonchan is stupid looking or looks like a girl. Hitmonchan is awesome. Leave it at that.

Ok, it's also annoying when people complain about the RS generation and claim that they're poorly designed. I find a lot of them to have very neat designs myself. The RS crew are a very colorful lot.

Vash
June 3rd, 2004, 07:34 AM
You know what annoys me? when people who KNOW I RAISE FLYGON purposfully insult them by saying that a simple ice move will kill it. it's true, but they did it to purposfully annoy me...

just train for sp atk/sp def ev and give it flamethrower like i do (beats the elite 4 wit my Flygon)

oh and

"Why do you have sapphire, You still haven't unlocked the secrets of the unkown on your crystal yet! juz becuase you beat the elites the game ain't ova!"

jynx
June 3rd, 2004, 12:08 PM
Ha. This thread was closed at Serebii. That place is so uptight.

I hate when people say how superior Hitmonlee is over Hitmonchan because of their stats ('lee having higher speed and attack). And I hate it when they say Hitmonchan is stupid looking or looks like a girl. Hitmonchan is awesome. Leave it at that.

Ok, it's also annoying when people complain about the RS generation and claim that they're poorly designed. I find a lot of them to have very neat designs myself. The RS crew are a very colorful lot.
I prefer HitmonCHAN than lee. Bruce Lee's dead! Jackey chan isn't!

Besides, Hitmonchan can learn Fire/Ice and Kaminari (forgot USA name) Punch! Making it easier to attack Pokemon from other elements.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I hate when ppl say, "I hate **** most! Because it is the ugliest Pokemon!"
"**** resembles the overweight queen in the book...Blah blah blah...and clearly is 'racket'! (substitude K-->I, E-->S).

Is exterior THAT important? If so, please leave the planet called Earth! Why can't people just notice more about interiors? Haven't they heard of the saying "Beauty is skin deep"? Meaning, beauty is not just what's out side!

Lady Machoke
June 3rd, 2004, 12:23 PM
"____ doesn't look/act like that!"

This is normally seen in fan art and fiction. It's also a grey area, because I've said this before. But it can be really annoying to the artist/author. Just let them do as they please, especially when they say that whatever change they made was deliberate. This saying kinda clashes with the first one, but what makes the first one different is that people want these to be universal fact while in art and fiction it's just the creator's own interpretation.

This one annoyed me the most because of how those narrow-minded nitpicky people commented on a particular fanart or fanfic. A majority of them aren't even artists or writers. It happened to me a few time and it's totally offensive! They have the idea of how character X looks and thinks it's wrong when some people draw it a little differently. There's nothing wrong with breaking the mold.

Here's a few more:

How dare you insult [insert Pokmon name here]?!?
or
[insert Pokmon name here] rules!
or
[insert Pokmon name here] sucks!
I've heard enough of those already! Fans get upset when others say negative things about their fave characters. This often ended up in flame wars.

jynx
June 3rd, 2004, 12:33 PM
This one annoyed me the most because of how those narrow-minded nitpicky people commented on a particular fanart or fanfic. A majority of them aren't even artists or writers. It happened to me a few time and it's totally offensive! They have the idea of how character X looks and thinks it's wrong when some people draw it a little differently. There's nothing wrong with breaking the mold.

Here's a few more:

How dare you insult [insert Pokmon name here]?!?
or
[insert Pokmon name here] rules!
or
[insert Pokmon name here] sucks!
I've heard enough of those already! Fans get upset when others say negative things about their fave characters. This often ended up in flame wars.
Just one thing to say about those pickys. There are just plain jealous! Aren't they?

What I'd say to them is, "If u want that Pokemon to act like this or that, why don't you draw your own and never view other's ppl art again?"

katty
June 3rd, 2004, 07:15 PM
ralts can be male and hitmonchan can be female, it doesn't really matter. In the GBA games, they all have genders(except the genderless ones). Latias and latios are a bit interesting, latios has to be male and latias has to be female, guess it was set up like that.

Iveechan
June 3rd, 2004, 07:40 PM
Actually, Hitmonchan are always male. Kind of stupid, makes you wonder where Tyrogue and the gang originated from.

Frostweaver
June 3rd, 2004, 07:43 PM
um... ditto? o.o?
Ditto makes an egg of anything so yeah...

I can't find any other explanation so... *nods*

Jirachi
June 4th, 2004, 01:01 AM
I will tell you what annoys me the most,

Whatever I see on a guide or a website or ANYTHING that says:

all 150 Pokemon!
Those people are so stupid! It's just a way to grab your attention!
And there are 1100+ Pokemon, why don't they just use their microscopic brains???!!!

Daegon
June 4th, 2004, 03:13 AM
Pokefans boasting about their pokemon's levels.

Iveechan
June 4th, 2004, 04:14 AM
um... ditto? o.o?
Ditto makes an egg of anything so yeah...

I can't find any other explanation so... *nods*

Yeah, that's how you make more, but where did people get them in the wild? How could a species of animal evolve to be all male? I have my own theories to this, but it's not on topic.

jynx
June 4th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Actually, Hitmonchan are always male. Kind of stupid, makes you wonder where Tyrogue and the gang originated from.
Maybe with some Machamps...oh no! The Pokemon breed always follow the mum's side!

That's intersting...Are there THAT many Dittos near where Hitmonchans live?

Jeremy
June 4th, 2004, 02:35 PM

And there are 1100+ Pokemon, why don't they just use their microscopic brains???!!!
Did ya check how old was the guide/website? Or when it was last updated? :P

Here's another annoying thing Pokfans say. It was the prime of the Pokmon era *them good ol red/blue/yellow/*i wish it was here*green days* when some kid saw me battle an Oddish in Yellow, his friend said "Hey look, his fighting an Oddish!" Then the other kid said "NO! His killing a Dark Oddish!!" With that, I kindly walked away. Oddish's pic does uses mostly black, that could be understandable, but still, there's no Dark or Light Pokmon in the game. There's a Dark type now, and Dark and Light Pokmon are in the TCG. Also the term killing, that's a little to gory for me. O_o

Timbjerr
June 4th, 2004, 03:18 PM
who hasn't used the word killing instead of fainting before? Sometimes I feel kinda awkward using the word "faint" to describe a beaten pokmon, so I just say "lost the battle" instead...

Like most people already stated in this thread, seeing, "______ is the best pokmon ever!" is really annoying. Especially when the _____ is occupied by something like Charizard, Mewtwo, Mew, Blaziken, Pikachu, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi. Those pokmo are all certainly strong, but they can all be easily beaten by the correct pokmon. That's why I've always steered away from those archetypical pokmon and showed preference for the ones pokmon strategists call annoyers. Like Crobat.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
June 4th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I hate it when people always try to say a certain Pokmon is the best and strongest, because that varies.

jynx
June 6th, 2004, 10:49 AM
who hasn't used the word killing instead of fainting before? Sometimes I feel kinda awkward using the word "faint" to describe a beaten pokmon, so I just say "lost the battle" instead...

Like most people already stated in this thread, seeing, "______ is the best pokmon ever!" is really annoying. Especially when the _____ is occupied by something like Charizard, Mewtwo, Mew, Blaziken, Pikachu, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi. Those pokmo are all certainly strong, but they can all be easily beaten by the correct pokmon. That's why I've always steered away from those archetypical pokmon and showed preference for the ones pokmon strategists call annoyers. Like Crobat.
That's the MAJOR problem in Hong Kong!
EVERYONE says that "Arrr!! My ____ died!" "Ha ha! I killed your {_____"
Because we have no Cantonese version!
People don't understand Japanese very well, and think that English is unbelievable!
(The word Hinshi, which means fainted, cannot be found in any Japanese-Cantonese dictionaries! Because it is not a present tense.)

Mew13
June 7th, 2004, 06:03 PM
I can't stand it when people with higher level Pokemon are all "I am such a better trainer than you cuz my Pokemon are at a higher level!" Just because your Pokemon are higher leveled doesn't mean I can't whoop your butt!! Type Advantage anyone!?

jynx
June 7th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Oh, what crab!

They think that higher level is the only way to win? Strategy is important too! Fools!

Lady Machoke
June 8th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Here's another one I've just thought up:

All Pokmon fans are supposed to like Pikachu!
Somebody down at another forum had mentioned it, so I thought I've decided to bring it up. Sure, Pikachu may be popular but that doesn't mean everybody had to like it. In fact, there are some Pokmon fans who hated it SO MUCH!!

Da_Green_Teddy
June 8th, 2004, 04:03 PM
My friend always brags "I've got all ash's pokemon in my team, so i could beat you any time cause that means i'm as strong as ash so i could win any battle!" I absolutely hate ash, so i get so fed up when he says that GRRR!!!!

Purple Insanity
June 8th, 2004, 04:25 PM
One of the things that annoy me most is probably when people go like this...

[notmeanttoberealspam]OMG!! LYKE, [insert pokemon of high value] is lyke, sooo kewl and can beat anyone cuz it's soo kewl[/endspam]

Of course, i think we all said that. BTW, with the 'Gardevoir being a girl' thing? Actually, Gardevoir is based on a knight, who are..well...mainly males. They only made it female because of breeding.[/endinfo]

jynx
June 9th, 2004, 12:46 AM

Somebody down at another forum had mentioned it, so I thought I've decided to bring it up. Sure, Pikachu may be popular but that doesn't mean everybody had to like it. In fact, there are some Pokmon fans who hated it SO MUCH!!
I definately HATE Pikachu!!

IceKitten
June 9th, 2004, 06:23 AM
I hate Pikachu too, but I like Pichu and Raichu

jynx
June 9th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Me too!

I think ppl here hate Pikachu just because we don't understand why it has the priviledge of being the main character!

Pokemon is NOT supposed to have a fixed main character!
Traditionally, the main character is YOU yourself, and your favourite Pokemon!

Seoul
June 9th, 2004, 07:01 PM
the RS gen just.. annoys me a bit.. since Im not too intimate with them for one, and I dislike random weirdness. I enjoy the first original gen. they were rather animaly like.. and uhm.. i donmt know what that does with anything. q:

yes. the 'hitmonlee is beetr thn chan' thing is annoying. It really bothered me when formal game websites and mags always stated that hitmonchan evolved from hitmonlee. And then theres the kiddies assumption of the same thing. My friend told me that he always chose hitmonlee for it was mott to choose chan for the lee would just evolve into it anyways. Both pokes come at Lv:30.. so it would be a bit moot for the lee to be a pre of chan.. for as soon as it levels up it becomes the chan.. for the chan is already evoled so the lv of evolution must be lower... blahblhablahhsdhf

I have never known any poke-poop-peoples in life really.. only the typical hoard of 8-11 year olds in the toy isle echoing 'pika pika chuuu!'... ugh. reminds me of when me and the previously mentioned friend went to the theaters to watch the first poke movie. ofcourse, we were the only non-parent-hugged people in the room, and were surrounded by 2-10 year olds. 'squirtle' pikachu' bulbasaur' pikachu' charmander' pikachu' murmred through the crowd.. the odd kid made a stupidly loud noise.
the pikachu vacation short movie faded onto the screen, opening with pikas face.. and the entire room lit up in a cacophany of "PPIKACHU PIKA PIKACHUUUU Its pikachu Look.. Pikachuuu!11' I endured over a minute of pike exclamations and high pitched calls exploding from all corners.. We were effing surrounded. O__o

arg.. everything is pikachu.
"charizard is teh strongest most awsomest card/pokemon"
"no articuno is"
Pika this pika that.. eevveeveeeee
sigh..

in contrast, i was being strange and hyperish when we went to see the second movie. I clapped as soon as the nintendo logo came up, commented on how great that was, sighed, and motioned to get up and leave. ^__^

Iveechan
June 9th, 2004, 09:28 PM
I heard that when the first Pokemon was shown, some parents tried to leave after the Pikachu short but their *slightly* smarter children told them that it wasn't the whole movie. Idiots. Yes, the theatre makes you pay 8 bucks to see a 10 minute movie. I think when you have children, your IQ goes down several notches with labor pains. Fathers experience it too, their wives' screams cause their brain cells to pop.

Great, now you made me go off topic. Um... I hate it when the Hitmon are mixed up like saying that Hitmonchan evolves from Tyrogue with attack is higher than Defense but that's Hitmonlee. I'm just a Hitmon nerd. And I hate that rumor about Ralts only appearing if your Pokemon likes you because it's not true and is kind of silly.

jynx
June 9th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Well my friends met a few Ralts in the first hour she played the game! XD

The cartoon series and movie are kind of silly, I think. I just don't like cartoon and movie.

YAS1
June 10th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Oh, I have ______ at level 642!

I heard my friend say that and I told him that the max level you can get is 255.

jynx
June 10th, 2004, 01:37 AM
What shet!
Everyone knows that 100L is the highest!

IceKitten
June 10th, 2004, 02:30 AM
I think he's talking about a pokblock?

jynx
June 10th, 2004, 04:09 AM
Still won't bbe that high!
Say, if you use those #30~40 berries, it won't be over 50!

IceKitten
June 10th, 2004, 04:21 AM
I've heard of a level 255 pokeblock though...

jynx
June 10th, 2004, 07:10 AM
GAMESHARK CODE!!!!

It is Work Done and the thing used to evolve Espeon, that is 255 at the highest!

255(denary)=FF(16nary)

Jirachi
June 13th, 2004, 01:44 AM

I HATE PIKACHU TOO!!!!

And I like Pichu and Raichu, they are cute, BUT I HATE PIKACHU!!!!

Come on guys, the whole thing about centring around a certain Pokemon in the anime is stupid.

One time I was watching my boyfriend play his Ruby version and attack the elite four with his level 54 Pikachu as his strongest Pokemon.
I noticed when he went to his bag to heal his Pokemon he had a Thunderstone.
I asked him why he didn't evolve his Pikachu and he said,
"Don't you watch Pokemon cartoon? Pikachu won against Raichu in that Lt. Surge episode! Pikachu always wins, man! Pikachu is the best Pokemon, man!" and a bunch of other rot. Pikachu is the main charactor's main Pokemon. Of course it always wins, because it is just a stupid cartoon full of cartoon rot!

jynx
June 13th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Pikachu is just a silly blobby clumsy stupid yellow little mouse!!!!!!
A good-for-nothing Pokemon

Jirachi
June 16th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Pikachu is just a silly blobby clumsy stupid yellow little mouse!!!!!!
A good-for-nothing Pokemon
Yeah, who needs Pikachu?

My boyfriend is such an idiot...

jynx
June 16th, 2004, 04:15 AM
The only use of pikachu is to beat Misty...
however if you have Bulbasaur or L25Squirtle, who bothers having a Pikachu?

Jirachi
June 18th, 2004, 01:37 AM
Hey, Jynx, I have a great idea!
We should make a Pikachu Hater's Club!

Hehehehehehehehe.....

jynx
June 18th, 2004, 08:33 AM
No I don't think so, sorry.
It will hurt Pikachu fans mentally!

Like the stupid silly newspaper article Carole Boston Weatherford wrote, I screamed and shouted and yelled to my parents whole night. I wouldn't stop crying even though my parents tried their best to convince me!
And those Pokemon hate sites, they heat up every single Pokemon fan.

So, since I don't want anyone else to be like that, I don't think I will open a Pikachu Hate Club. I don't want to hurt anybody.

Jirachi
June 19th, 2004, 04:05 AM
No I don't think so, sorry.
It will hurt Pikachu fans mentally!

Like the stupid silly newspaper article Carole Boston Weatherford wrote, I screamed and shouted and yelled to my parents whole night. I wouldn't stop crying even though my parents tried their best to convince me!
And those Pokemon hate sites, they heat up every single Pokemon fan.

So, since I don't want anyone else to be like that, I don't think I will open a Pikachu Hate Club. I don't want to hurt anybody.
Okay, let's not.

But I still hate Pikachu! Grrrrr......

jynx
June 19th, 2004, 09:02 AM
Me too.
It's ok to say we hate.
But don't offend pikachu lovers...

Jirachi
June 19th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I have a song un-dedicated to Pikachu:

Pikachu!
You know there are to many.
I HATE YOU!
I calling Officer Jenny.
In this game we play,
We must go away,
Even if we have to go and fight!
Yee-ye-YEAH!!!
Pikachu!

jynx
June 20th, 2004, 04:09 AM
Cool! It rhymes!
But the grammar's a bit wierd though.

Jirachi
June 22nd, 2004, 01:39 AM
Cool! It rhymes!
But the grammar's a bit wierd though.
Yeah, and it took me 30 seconds to make. -_-

jynx
June 22nd, 2004, 11:28 AM
wakakaka! Be a poet when you grow older!

(But don't get like Carole BostonWeatherford! <---I can find no virtues in her poem)

Jirachi
June 24th, 2004, 01:24 AM
wakakaka! Be a poet when you grow older!

(But don't get like Carole BostonWeatherford! <---I can find no virtues in her poem)
Thanks, 0_o.

I wanna be the best hunter,
The killer of them all.
To snatch them is my real test.
To crush them is my call!
I will travel across their homes,
Squishing every 'chu.
They're Pikachu, my arch-rivals,
I'll slice them into two.
Pikachu!
Gotta kill 'em all.
My heart's so blue.
My anger shall slice my way through!
I kill it, it can't kill me...
PIKACHU!
Gotta kill 'em all,
Gotta kill 'em all!
Pikachu........

Pogiforce-14
June 24th, 2004, 09:04 AM
8( Woah, this is most off topic I've ever seen.

jynx
June 24th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Teehee! Off topic is the culture of Hong Kong fans! XD
COME ON! GET OFF TOPIC!
-----------------------------------
Re Jirachii
So funny!
It'll be better if it rhymes at AABB

The Psychic Psycho
June 24th, 2004, 09:13 AM
ive never actually talked to pokefans since my pokemon tcg gym leader days, i actually hate people who try to understand are actually WAY off.

n00b quote of the moment: Pokee'man

jynx
June 24th, 2004, 09:28 AM
Anyway...
I really don't like when ppl say such and such Pokemon should be banned.

Pogiforce-14
June 24th, 2004, 10:07 AM
lol, sounds like those peopel about the ban of certain yugioh cards! What annoys me about the card game isn't really teh game itself, but when ever I'm battling other trainers in tournaments, they're all tense and snappy and won't let a guy have fun. As if how they place determines who lives and dies. (Rolls eyes)

jynx
June 24th, 2004, 10:17 AM
ReaLly? There are strict rules in my Alliance that you are not allowed to show negative mental attitude to your competitors!

They don't ban any Pokemon now, the competition now judges disqualified Pokemon by their total states. No Pokemon with over 2400 total state can be allowed in the competition! This is a lot better!

IceKitten
June 24th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Jynx has 1337 posts!!!!!!!!111111111

another thing that annoys me

''u r a n00b if u use 00bers''

well I go by this saying

''clauses cover what their playing abilty can't''

(off NB)

jynx
June 24th, 2004, 10:46 AM
But you joined in later than I do!

Your post annoys me too!
---------------------------
XDDDDDDDDDD
no I'm not serious :D

IceKitten
June 24th, 2004, 11:07 AM
U r very weird sometimes o.O

jynx
June 25th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Oh I hate Cartoon Network too! So do Warner Bros!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Re tig:
Why? (You were not the first person that said that...*cries* am I really that wierd?)

IceKitten
June 25th, 2004, 06:32 AM
I never meant it in a nasty way, a funny way =P

Pincushion
June 25th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Don't be mean about Pichachu( i can never spell it right) hes sweet, but everyone has there own ooppions, i found this really mean pokemon hater site, there so mean, so i went on there forum and spammed it whuhahhahahahahah *gets carried away*

Username :D

jynx
June 25th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Don't be mean about Pikachu( i can never spell it right) hes sweet, but everyone has there own opinions, i found this really mean pokemon hater site, there so mean, so i went on there forum and spammed it whuhahhahahahahah *gets carried away*

Username :D
Hm...agree...
Pokemon haters are awful.
But I think it hurts more when being told by a PokemonFan that he/she hates your fav Pokemon.

omarfr
June 25th, 2004, 08:12 AM

actually there are 386 pokemon know plus Gonbe and Koitsu which equals 388
and if you don't know who Koitsu is go to the thread about new Pokemon

Pincushion
June 25th, 2004, 08:22 AM
but its even worse being told by a PokemonFan that he/she hates your fav Pokemon.
Deffinitly awful...when anyone says somthing mean about my squirtle!

Username :(

jynx
June 26th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Definately awful...when anyone says somthing mean about my squirtle!

Username :(
Agree!
Sometimes when ppl say something bad of Haunter, Lapras and Gardevoir, I feel really angry.
I'm ok with J*** though, it's such a Pokemon that can be picked on by other ppl. No one really likes it.

PichuSecretBase
June 26th, 2004, 01:31 PM
OoooO what annoys me is the little kids "Wanna see my Pokeeemon? I have this one and this one and this one and this one and this one"

or "Mewtwo the strongest"

or stuff that they say. It drives me nuts -.o;;

jynx
June 27th, 2004, 05:00 AM
That's really annoying...

"Hey! I got ___ L100 Pokemon! Wanna see it? I bet I'd win you!" <---=.=

The Pokemaster
June 27th, 2004, 07:27 AM
the most common peeves i have with bad phrases are:

"Look at my PokemonS" or "these are my PokemonS" i can stand it when they add an s to it, the plural is the same...

(After I defeat young pokefan's level 50 pikachu with Regirock, etc) "hey! you cant do that! ive got a pikachu, they never lose."

(When using a pikachu against a ground type and attempting an electrical attack) "But it worked in the show!"

other than that, i cant think of any more

jynx
June 27th, 2004, 08:22 AM
XDDDD Silly lil kids, thinking that cartoon is always right!

"Pikachu's the strongest!"
"Pikachu is the best!" <---=.=

Mew13
June 28th, 2004, 06:41 PM
How bout "Cute Pokemon CANNOT be strong!"

They think just because a Pokemon has a cute exterior that it has no inner strength! Well, I happen to think Mew is a cute Pokemon, and it is certainly strong! As are many others that I won't name for fear of rambling.