PDA

View Full Version : CLONING FOR FREE.

AUURiTE
August 4th, 2007, 03:01 PM
post pokemon & how many copies you want.

take me 5 mins tops.

Corgie
August 4th, 2007, 03:02 PM
post pokemon & how many copies you want.

take me 5 mins tops.

We've worked together before I believe :D I would love to have a cloner right now. I've got interesting events. PM me if you are interested.

AUURiTE
August 4th, 2007, 03:05 PM
check your pmss. filllerrrr.

Wheelz4speed
August 4th, 2007, 03:17 PM
k culd u clone
jirachi: 2
mewtwo: 3
regirock:2
azelf: 2
dialga: 3
manaphy: 3
suicune:3

Shift
August 4th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Ooh for free? Shiftie says: Sounds like a scam to me.

Cangriman
August 4th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Well we also do cloning jobs so if you are interested and feel that you may get scammed. Go to my shop. Probably you have heard about Reena's excelent job and word are spreading out. And now with our new cloner Paranoia we are rocking. But both aren't on right now but you can pm them. Check my shop at my sig for further info of who they are.

Punishment
August 4th, 2007, 03:44 PM
General rule everyone. Ask for collatoral. I cant say that enough unless they have a thread with like 10 pages of positive feedback.

Cangriman
August 4th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Well we have like 20ish pages of positive feedbacks.

H5-0
August 4th, 2007, 03:57 PM
auurite, clone my shiny dogs and birds just make doubles. dont need collateral i know you wont scam me since i let you clone my events before

Corgie
August 4th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Ooh for free? Shiftie says: Sounds like a scam to me.

shift..this guy is a great cloner. I've worked with him before. If you havn't worked with the guy dont start picking at him, thats just asking for something like this *points to my comment* He's a very trustworthy guy

Punishment
August 4th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Corgie you gotta understand that people are very cautious here. It is just a precaution so dont take it the wrong way. Once you get a couple of positive feedback peole will back off. ^_^

Of course Cangriman. ^_^ Reena and Paranoia are awesome cloners. ID get them to clone right now if they were on lol.

AUURiTE
August 4th, 2007, 04:38 PM
corgie can you get online yet? h50 your order is complete. meet you on wifi.