PDA

View Full Version : Trentp's EV training babysitting/daycare services

Trentp
August 5th, 2007, 12:49 PM
ive been on vacation and forgot my ds or didnt bring it or couldnt and its made me mad because ive wanted to level up or evolve my pokemon give me any pokemon shiny or normal and ill raise it to evolve or even EV TRAIN shiny and normal pokemon ill be taking in pokemon first come first serve style and ill ev train them in anything you want i usually get a lot of shinies though because people want there ev trained level 100 shinies at most

just post if you want me to babysit
Thanks,

TrentP

Waiting List

Rellyms
August 5th, 2007, 12:52 PM
no ones giving you there pokemon you scam you also have two names remember your cloning thread lol

Star★Seeker
August 5th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Im sorry Trent, but your a disgrace, pokemon and wifi is for fun and to make friends with other trainers not to scam people for your own benfit, nobody will trust you.

Wheelz4speed
August 5th, 2007, 05:49 PM
man how many times r u gunna keep tryin.......... until iget my pokemon back noone will belive u

wolfie1177
August 5th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Ok, I am going to do the mature thing here and press the report button. Hopefully a mod will sort this guy out.

And to the 3 of you here, instead of posting and attempting to start a flame war, just report it next time.

Erick
August 5th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Could you breed my caterpie? :laugh:

Hahahaha. Trust me dude,no one is gonna trade with you cause you're a SCAMMER. S-C-A-M-M-E-R.

Star★Seeker
August 5th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Ok, I am going to do the mature thing here and press the report button. Hopefully a mod will sort this guy out.

And to the 3 of you here, instead of posting and attempting to start a flame war, just report it next time.Sorry, it's that I get so mad with people like this

Wheelz4speed
August 5th, 2007, 05:54 PM
me too................... this is the 3rd person to steal from me

Aciel
August 5th, 2007, 06:01 PM
I reported him like 5 times and nothing has happened

aragornbird
August 5th, 2007, 06:08 PM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*

Looks like Trent is going to get banned.

Anyways, don't scam people. Locked.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*