PDA

View Full Version : Need Stone Edge TM and Dark Pulse TM

Master_Beaver
August 5th, 2007, 04:46 PM
I will trade other TMs, Items, or Pokemon for the item. Please PM or reply here.

Master_Beaver
August 5th, 2007, 05:32 PM
I found dark pulse, but I still need stone edge

wolfie1177
August 5th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Could I get the attack power item for it? I am in dire need. Also, if you have a poke with Pokerus to attach it to, I would like that as well.

Master_Beaver
August 5th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Could I get the attack power item for it? I am in dire need. Also, if you have a poke with Pokerus to attach it to, I would like that as well.

Dire Need? I do have a pokerus pokemon to seed over though. I would trade it for Stone Edge . . . . and I will get a Dire Need . . . . . if you tell me what it is. Did you mean Dire Hit?

wolfie1177
August 5th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Lol, dude, dire need isn't an item, I'm in dire need of the attack power item.

Master_Beaver
August 5th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Lol, dude, dire need isn't an item, I'm in dire need of the attack power item.

Which type of attack power item . . . what is the actual name of the item?

Master_Beaver
August 5th, 2007, 05:55 PM
I have a Magby with PKRS virus I will trade you for the stone edge

wolfie1177
August 5th, 2007, 05:56 PM
It's called power bracer.

Master_Beaver
August 5th, 2007, 06:01 PM
I dont have that item . . .

Master_Beaver
August 5th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Isn't there anyone who can help me out?

onepiecefan22
August 5th, 2007, 08:20 PM
ill give you it for a shiny pokemon

Spheal
August 6th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Hi, i have dark pulse, what can you trade me for it?

Master_Beaver
August 6th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Hi, i have dark pulse, what can you trade me for it?

However, I have already gotten Dark Pulse and am now only looking for stone edge.

Spheal
August 6th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Ok, i don't have that sorry.

Newten5
August 6th, 2007, 08:32 AM
I think I have Stone Edge, what Shiny Pokemon do you have? And do you have any event pokemon?

Edit: Never mind it turns out I dont have stone edge after all... damn I was sure I had that one lol

wolfie1177
August 6th, 2007, 08:33 AM
So did you ever find a Power Bracer? It's certainly a smaller price than what everyone else wants to charge.

Master_Beaver
August 6th, 2007, 08:39 AM
I think I have Stone Edge, what Shiny Pokemon do you have? And do you have any event pokemon?

My only shiny pokemon was caught in a masterball (I was EV training my Blissey in the pond by the Sapphire Daycare Center where Marill appears 99% of the time and gives 2 HP EVs each battle, when a shiny Marill attacked me. I had one masterball and one pokeball and only level 80+ pokemon other than Blissey . . . . . after trying to weaken Marill with Blissey's only damaging attack (sesmic toss) I then tried to catch it with my only pokeball. When it failed, I decided it would be better to waste my only masterball on it than to allow the only shiny I had ever seen to get away so I used it.) so I am sure it will be discredited as a hacked pokemon. I do not have any event pokemon for trade. Sorry that we could not reach a deal.