PDA

View Full Version : Any Pokemon YOU! Want (Shiny Or Not I Have Them)

skyskyskysky
August 6th, 2007, 08:41 AM
THERE NOT HACKED FOR THE 7TH TIME I GOT Fair And Square!

Jimmyray
August 6th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Ok, how did you get a shiny celebi?

baseballdude
August 6th, 2007, 08:43 AM
what do you want for shiny dialga or deoxys

fearow23
August 6th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Alright then, sign me up for a shiny Kyogre and Giratina. Would you like anything for these two?

Tom_Verhaeg
August 6th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Shiny totodile?

I'd like that very much please,

シーツー
August 6th, 2007, 08:44 AM
You are a hacker.
You started the same thread about a month ago.

~Mithos~
August 6th, 2007, 08:45 AM
if wakachamo keeps locking your thread look at the hacked pokemon list and you'll see why your on the don't trust message me if they make a thread list, cut it out.

wolfie1177
August 6th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Sigh, more people who can't just push the report button and leave

For cripe's sake, all the mods know this person is a hacker, if you really want them outta here, stop pushing the post button and start pushing report!

Jimmyray
August 6th, 2007, 08:47 AM
Thank-you Tamoto. It's impossible to get some shinies i.e Celebi. Hacker.

skyskyskysky
August 6th, 2007, 08:48 AM
There Not Hacked You People

I Live Near Nintendo Events And I Go There For Pokemon That Cant Be Found In The Games And They Upload To My Games

~Mithos~
August 6th, 2007, 08:50 AM
same as the PM i sent you:

you can't possbibly have every pokemon (mabye) every shiny pokemon (freakin' impossible) by claiming that you have all teh shinies means you either wasted over 2 years of straight playing or went through over 82 trades (about 25 or so hours).

your completely right about living near nintendo events, and a lot of people have most of em, but that doesn't explain the shinys and any pokemon, you need to discuss this with wakachamo using PM's instead of posting new threads over and over again.

usami
August 6th, 2007, 08:51 AM
It is impossible to have every Pokemon as a shiny. Stop posting threads like this.
Since it's your third one I'm giving you a warning.

Just stop.