PDA

View Full Version : the last dragon riders

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
my other rp seems to be dead so i guess i`ll start a new one!

the last dragon riders is in a time just before the middle ages. no cars, buses, anything of the sort. you choose a dragon, its type, its name, and your name, ect, ect...

plot: king ruledeworld (sry couldnt think of anything else) wants to rule the world. he plans to capture the legendary rayqaza (spelling anyone?) and create fear and destruction everywhere.
the explouds (incase i spelled it wrong whismurs last evolve) are all under his controll. humans get swords and pokemon get their attacks. we must fight them and make sure king r. doesnt controll the whole world.

some things about your dragons: you and your dragon can thought-speak to each other. they evolve very quickly. they have their own special ability.

dragons to choose from: dratitni, trapinch, bagon, charmander, swublu, margikrap, horsea, and any others that i left out.

dragon types to choose from: water/ice, fire, poison, dark, psy, electric, grass, fighting, gound, rock, normal, and any others that i left out.
note: all dragons can fly.

please fill this out:

your name:
dragon: (no legondaries, sry)
dragons name:
dragons type:
description of dragon:
dragons personality:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok i`m....

your name: jayla
personality: fisty, caring, loves pkmn, likes to be outside, would love to get away from home and see the world.
dragon: charmander
dragons gender: female
dragons name: rivora
dragons type: water/ice
description of dragon: light blue, with dark blue wings, and crystal blue eyes. has an ice crystal on tail instead of fire. uses ice and water attacks.
dragons personality: fisty, loves to be in wide open spaces where she can swim and fly, is very protective of friends and family.

i`ll start when some more people sign up.
hope you like this rp!

kirby00
June 1st, 2004, 05:20 PM
does aerodactyl count as legendary?
Kirby00
man
nice/mean (depends on who i talk to, can change likes towards anothery very quickly)
Aerodactyl
male
Dac
Dark/rock
Desc. of dragon: Grey, with a hint of purple, violet/dark wings, has green leafy eyes, has a sharp point at the end of its tail... used for digging and slicing-up... PIZZA!
Uses rock tpye to also used ground type moves and uses dark type to use ghost/psy type moves (as most rock/dark types can ie mightyena/sneasel do w/ shadowball, flygon w/ rockslide)
Drag personality: evil, but caring, vicious and daring, arrogant but not stupid... fun!

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2004, 05:49 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! someone signed up! ok. you can use arodactlye. though it would be considered as really really really rare!

-----------------------------
jayla walked beside the river in the woods not far from her home. she looked for rocks and other intresting things that she could collect and show off to her friends.

today she found a whole bunch of things. rocks, metal, a twisted up root... as she was looking over these things something shiny in the water caught her eye.

she waded out to the middle of the river. the thing was half way buried but she wanted it. after a little bit of work the thing came loose. she walked back up to the shore to examine her treasure.

the thing was a polished stone, beautiful and awsome at the same time.
she ran to the small town that she lived in to ask someone what it was...

-----------------------------------

next part the `stone` (egg) hatches.

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 06:44 AM
jayla was running so fast she accidently ran into kasser a old freind of hers. "whats that?" he asked her. "i dont know. i was going to ask you." jayla said. she noticed it was getting dark. "i have to go." she said and ran off to her house.

~later that night~

jayla was asleep when a peeping noise broke the silence. she imeadiatly woke up. the stone was rocking back and forth! suddently the stone broke... it was an egg! out of the `stone` came a blue charmander! jayla had found a baby dragon...

Mew13
June 2nd, 2004, 09:24 AM
Uh, I'll join

your name: Corazon
personality: gets along with almost anyone. A bit shy, but tons of fun with friends. She loves Pokemon and being outdoors. Ruthless in the battlefield, although has a weakness for guys.
looks: dark, brown hair braided in cornrows. Striking turquoise eyes. Wears blue jeans and a white tank under a bright red vest.
dragon: Dratini!!!
dragons name:Lavender
dragons type: Psychic/Water
description of dragon:A dark lavender color (hence her name). Bright blue eyes that captivate you at first glance. Has an intimate bond with Corazon. Always giggling and being girly. Loves to battle!!
Extra Tidbit: Corazon rescued Dratini from an evil trainer who wanted to use it's amazing Psychic powers for evil. Now, this trainer (Who you shall meet later....) and Corazon are mortal enimies. One must die.....

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 09:54 AM
YAAAAY!!!! someone else joined!!

you can start whenever you want.

-------------------------------

the baby charmander looked at her and said char! jayla was speachless...
she found a dragon! the dragon hopped up onto her bed and curled up beside her.

------------------------------

i thought that no one would join this rp so i started a fanfic...uh-oh...
go check it out if you want!

Mew13
June 2nd, 2004, 10:01 AM
Corazon and Lavender walked down the garden path. They relished these times alone together.

What shall we do about the King? Lavender asked urgently, through telepathy. He must be stopped, and we must go soon!!

I know, I know! Corazon mindspoke back. But I'm not sure Mom and Dad will understand! They both love the new King, and can't see any reason to dethrone him...

Then tonight we shall escape!! We must leave your parents behind. If King R. has brainwashed them, we cannot do anything about it! Lavener 'spoke' soothingly.

Alright, Corazon relented. If that's the way it has to be, then so be it.

---------------------

That night, Corazon and Lavender jumped out the 1st story window of thier mideival home and rushed to the barn. Corazon leapt onto the back of her Rapidash adn yanked the reigns. The two galloped away into the inky black night.

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 10:13 AM
~morning~

jayla left her house as quietly as she could, caring her dragon. king r. must not find you... jayla thought. if he does ethier we will have to join his side or... she couldnt think about that.

jayla... she heard a voice in her head. "what?!? who said that?!?" she looked at her dragon. "was it you?" jayla asked. jayla... the dragon said again.

just then she saw a girl and a datini walking down the road. "hey!" she called to them.

Skye
June 2nd, 2004, 10:22 AM
Hmmm...this sounds interesting....

your name: Alanna
personality: She is a bit of a loner, though she does make friends easily. She does not like to fight, with her friends, or her enemies, but is very fierce and determined when she is forced to battle.
looks: Blue hair O_o, very long, and it cascades past the middle of her back. She has it pulled back Sailor Moon style without the bangs. She has lavender eyes, and stands a striking 5'6". Normally, she wears wide, flowing white pants, with a black shirt. It kind of looks like a Shinto shrine caretaker's uniform. She wears a brown cloak with long, wide sleeves over it. She wears sandals.
dragon:I will take Magikarp!
dragons name: Schruhenfanfare (means, "fanfare of terror" in German, used in Beethoven's Symphony No. 9, fourth movement)
dragons type: water/ice
description of dragon:A dark blue Magikarp with silver shiskers, lips, and fins. He is very useless at the moment, but Alanna is training him hard to evolve into Gyrados.

IC:

In a river by the garden occipied by a girl and her Dratini, swam a frantic, rather large, navy blue Magikarp. Clinging to his fin was his trainer, a girl of about 16, wearing some swimming clothes, and carrying a pack. The Magikarp swam harder at his trainer's urging.

Alanna turned her head to see the girl with the Dratini being called to.

"Watch out!" she cried to them, swimming past them in the river. "The king's minions are after us!"

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 10:30 AM
"kings minions!" jayla said. "i hate them!" suddently her dragon jumped out of her arms and ran over to the girl and the margikarp. jayla followed "hold on!" she said to them. "we`ll help you!"

Skye
June 2nd, 2004, 11:15 AM
Alanna stumbled up the riverbank, exhausted. Her magikarp splashed in the water dumbly. Alanna sweatdropped.

"He's a little....slow," she said to the others. "But he is a good swimmer."

Give me a break will you? Schruhenfanfare's voice echoed in her mind. [/I]I am trying to evolve you know...[I]

Alanna smiled at Schruhecnfanfare. He knew she was only kidding about the useless part.

Suddenly, she was distracted by a group of the King's minions. She took out her sword from her backpack, shivering slightly from the cold the wind caused against her wet skin.

"I'm ready!" she said firmly, planting her feet into the ground.

Psychotic_Demon
June 2nd, 2004, 11:19 AM
"whoa you have a sword?!? hold on i can get one!" jayla said to alanna.
stay here she said to her dragon i will stay. the charmander said. jayla ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

remember this is in a time before electricity!

Mew13
June 2nd, 2004, 02:15 PM
Corazon whipped around. She swiftly pulled a sword from the sheath on Rapidash. Planting her feet slightly apart, she awaited the minoins attack.

They unsheathed thier own swords and rushed at the girls. Corazon locked swords with one, metal clashing against metal, and cried "LAVENDER! PSYWAVE NOW!!"

Lavender did a slight backflip and let a bunch of curious looking waves loose. They bombarded the minions.

"FULL POWER!!" Corazon shrieked.

Lavender's waves became larger and more intense. Suddenly, the minions ceased thier attack. Corazon knew Lavender had them under her control.

Tell them to go back to their King. I am in no mood to kill them today. They are to tell that wretched King that there are trainers out here now who are going to overthrow him. He can send his worst. I'm ready!

Lavender transmited the message and the slightly dazed Minions dashed off.

Corazon turned to the others. "Well, we obviously haven't been introduced, but it seems your on my side. My name is Corazon, and this is my Dratini, Lavender." she said quietly.

Skye
June 2nd, 2004, 03:02 PM
"It's nice to meet you, Corazon and Lavender," Alanna said softly, offering a handshake. "I am Alanna, and this is my Magikarp, Schruhenfanfare (OOC: pronounced SHRUCK-in-fan-far-a)."

Her Magikarp bubbled softly in the water, feeling a little inferior to Lavender. Alanna sensed this, and sent him a reassuring smile.

"I just came from my home down the river. My village was burned to the ground and the few who survived have all fled. The king is merciless. He will do anything to gain control of the land and its people and dragons," she said gravely, resting her katana in its sheath.

Mew13
June 2nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
"Well, I see we have simalar stories. My parents have been brainwashed by the King's Minions. They promised us great wealth and happiness if we surendered the family farm. I stole the last Rapidash, the one you see here, and took off. I must save my home!!" Corazon said, her turquoise eyes blazing.

She sighed and said, "So, where do we go from here?"

Skye
June 2nd, 2004, 05:12 PM
"I do not know," Alanna admitted bowing her head a little. She looked at Schruhenfanfare with sadness. He returned her melancholy feelings. "They know where we are now, so we cannot linger here."

She had her hand over her katana, and looked at Corazon.

"May I ask you a favor?"she said, almost timidly. Her voice was small. "Would Lavender mind battling with Schruhen (Nickname!) for a bit. He really wishes to evolve so he can leave the water safely."

Mew13
June 2nd, 2004, 06:11 PM
"Certainly," Corazon said, smiling. "LET"S GO!" she cried.

Lavender leapt out, waiting for it's first command.

"Lavender, Use Your Hypnosis Attack!!" Corazon said, the light of battle in her eyes.

Lavender's eyes grew very wide and captivated the Magikarp. It would soon be asleep...

Skye
June 2nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Schruhen! Dive under the water to avoid the hypnosis!" Alanna said, feeling tense with her quick reaction. "When the waves have cleared, use your tackle!"

Schruhenfanfare, dove under the water nimblely, avoiding the psychic waves. He leapt out of the water moments later, and smacked Lavender in the nose with his fin. He then proceeded to dive gracefully back into the river, awaiting the next attack.

Mew13
June 2nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
Growling slightly, Corazon shouted "Time to get phisical! Lavender, use a Hydro Pump attack!!"

Lavender reared back and screeched as a huge jet of water escaped from its mouth. The stream was as powerful as 10 fire hoses. It shot at the large Magikarp, and Corazon smiled.

Skye
June 2nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
Alanna thought hard. What to do? Schruhen was caught in the hydro pump attack...

"Use splash!" Alanna exclaimed finally. "Use it to throw the attack back at her!"

Schruhen, who pretty big for a Magikarp, regained his balance, and splashed the hydro pump attack really hard. It sent a mini hydro pump attack at Lavender, at only half strength, but even that was enough...

...for Schruhen to start to glow a molten white!

"Schruhenfanfare!!!!" Alanna exclaimed happily. "Lavender, please hold off your attack! Thank you so much! He's finally evolving!!!"

A long, slender, navy blue and silver dragon-snake now lay in the water, his gaping mouth with gleaming fangs pulled back in a grin. He looked at Lavender, Alanna, and Corazon happily, flying out of the water. He was now somewhat amphibious, able to live in and out of water.

Alanna hugged him tightly.

"I am so proud of you!" she exclaimed, and then remembered the urgency of their situation. "We have to get out of here!"

lex
June 2nd, 2004, 07:16 PM
can I join? if so here goes....

your name:Lex
personality:quiet and self confident but willing to save a friend no matter what.

Description: White hair somewhat like Wallace, a white cape leaving his body unexposed, a necklace with a glass crystal hanging from it, abot 6 feet tall, and light sky blue eyes.

dragon:Swablu

dragons name:sky (sorry Skye...lol)

dragons type:flying and Dragon

description of dragon:Just Like any normal Swablu exept Sky has a blue beak.

dragons personality:very cute and cuddly but when he gets frustated nothing stops him. He very sharing and at times he gets jealous.

Shall I begin...

lex
June 2nd, 2004, 08:04 PM
OOC:sorry for the double post...

IC: Lex gasped at the breathtaking pain. The Kings minions were chasing Lex furiously. He ran and ran through the deep forests. He was becoming exhausted by every step he managed to land. He could not take it any more, he had been running for the past hour and he felt a ripping sensation within his legs and he fell with a hard thump in on the ground.

They were getting closer and they finally reached Lex. He though it was over when he saw them furious snarrling at him... But then a beautiful melody came soothing Lex and calming him.

A blue bird appeared flew from within the forest as it sang. Before he knew it, the King's minions were sleeping. The blue and white bird landed on Lex's lap and spoke to him in a gentle voice. "You'll be alright" she said. "Now come along with me." The cotton winged bird said. Lex followed out of the forest and got to know her. Sky is what Lex named her beloved friend.

When the reached the closing of the forest They saw a a glowing light and the went towards it. When they arrived the found two girls. "Hello whats your name!"Lex greeted and waited for a response...

Skye
June 3rd, 2004, 06:11 AM
Alanna looked in suprise at the two forms that suddenly appeared before her. She had her hand on her katana, but saw there was no need for it. A boy with white hair and a Swablu stood before them.

"Hello whats your name!" the boy spoke.

"My name is Alanna," she said, her voice dark. "This is Schruhenfanfare, or just Schruhen for short. Pleased to meet you."

She looked carefully at the exhausted boy.

lex
June 3rd, 2004, 06:52 AM
IC: "Oh Im so sorry to present my self like this,I was being chased by the King's minions and this bird saved me."Lex tried clearly say but unfortunantly stumbling over the words. "This here is Sky and I'm
Lex. Very pleased to meet you."Lex greeted. He tried to calm down a bit.

He looked down. "So what bring you here?"He asked staring at her katana.

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 07:03 AM
ooc: sorry about that i had to get off last night!
looks like you guys had fun lol!!!

ic: it was against jayla`s policiy to steal, but this was an emergancy. she ran home and wrote a note saying:

mom, papa,

i have to go. i dont know when i`ll be back. yesterday i found a dragon egg.
you know what that means. yes i`m a dragon rider, one of the last ones. please keep safe while i`m gone.

with love,
jayla

she dashed up to the attic and started looking for something. after ten minutes she found her grandfathers sword.

jayla ran back to the battle, but it was already over.
"over already?!?" she asked and for the first time saw someone else.
"hi!!!" she said to the new person
"whats your name? i`m jayla, a new dragon rider!"

lex
June 3rd, 2004, 07:15 AM
IC:Lex turned around from Alanna's attention and a girl appeared in back of him.

"oh hello my name is Lex and this is Sky.""Yes I am a dragon rider are you?"Lex asked curiosly...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 07:21 AM
"yes." she answered disapointed that she missed the fight.
charmander come here!!! she mindspoke.
"this is... uhhh..." jayla thought of something to call her dragon. "...rivora!"
she looked at rivora and asked if that was a good name. rivora nodded.
"yea this is rivora!" she said pleased that she gave a good name to her dragon. "and i`m jayla!"

Skye
June 3rd, 2004, 08:13 AM
"I was also being chased," Alanna replied, releasing her grip on her katana. There was no harm here.

She turned to see Jayla sprinting towards them. Schruhen made a noise between a growl and a purr. She pet his head absently.

"Yes...thank goodness the fight was swift," she told Jayla. "It seems that Lavender and Corazon had it all under control."

lex
June 3rd, 2004, 09:53 AM
"oh well, hello jayla nice to meet y-o -u Huh...?" Sky started glowing brightly. Lex covered his eyes from the bright light. Eventually the bright light decreased."What's going on Sky?"Lex said surprised. When the light faded Sky changed form. "Yes Im a Dragon Rider!"Lex screamed happliy. Sky had evolved into Altaria...

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 10:15 AM
ic: "yay sky!" jayla shouted. "congradgulations sky!"
"umm... we all want to stop the king right? so while dont we be the dragon riders. we can travel around and...uhhh stop him?"
is that alright? she asked all of the dragons and riders.

ooc: riders can talk to other dragons and pokemon ok?

Mew13
June 3rd, 2004, 11:14 AM
Corazon studied the new man as she introduced herself. "I'm Corazon and this is Lavender," she said, gesturing to the Dratini. She noticed Alanna gripping her katana rather tightly, and this made her tensen up.

But once the grip was released, Corazon also relaxed. She was amazed at all the Pokemon evolving in front of her eyes. She looked down at Lavender, wondering when it would evolve.

She blushed slightly when Alanna said she had everything under control. "Well, it was mostly Lavender. She's the one with the psychic powers." she said quietly.

Just then, Corazon was distracted by a blinding white light. She immediatly looked at Lavneder, but found her to be the source of the light. Corazon watched in amazement as Lavender's body lengthened mor and more. When the light had subsided, a light purple Dragonair was sitting poised in front of her.

"Oh, Lavender!!" cried Corazon as she threw herself on the Dragonair in a huge bear hug. "This is so amazing!" she laughed.

At the mention of becoming a Dragon Rider, Corazon immediatly accepted. "Sounds like the perfect way to dethrone the King!!"

Realization then dawned on her. She fiddled with the hilt of her daggar as she said, "Well, it looks like I'll be riding. You guys will have to keep in touch with me as we go, for I'm afraid I'm much to large to ride on Lavender's slender body."

Hop on Lavender said simply, her large eyes almost pleading.

Corazon jumped aboard, feeling lighter than air. This must be a power of Lavender's! Flying above the group, she began laughing and laughing. She was very very happy.

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 11:17 AM
jayla watched the others evolve. she wondered if rivora would evolve. after all rivora was only a day old...

Skye
June 3rd, 2004, 01:05 PM
"If we have the power to stop the king, then we should give all our energies to it," Alanna stated. "I for one, will not rest until he is stopped."

Schruhen nodded vigorously, and Alanna hopped on his back. She looked down at her companions.

"Where shall we begin this quest?" she asked them gravely.

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 01:24 PM
jayla looked up at alanna. "ok! she said feircly. "i hate the king!"
rivora, we`re gonna get rid of this king once and for all!
finally. alright lets go!
jayla looked at everyone "what are we waiting for" she said. "lets go!!!"

Mew13
June 3rd, 2004, 01:38 PM
"I think we first must ride the lands, searching out and destroying the King's minions," Corazon said sadly. She hated to kill, but if that was what had to happen, then so be it.

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 01:42 PM
"ok..."jayla said. "but i dont like to kill." she looked at rivora then back at corazon. "i cant ride rivora so i guess i`ll walk on foot... darn..."

Mew13
June 3rd, 2004, 02:04 PM
You two can ride along with us Lavender said graciously.

Corazon smiled. She nodded in agreement with her Pokemon.

Psychotic_Demon
June 3rd, 2004, 02:10 PM
"thank you lavender." she said, clibming ont her back with rivora." where shall we go first? fangford?"

lex
June 3rd, 2004, 04:30 PM
"Sure!"Lex exclaimed. For the first time he was going to ride Sky. He sat on Sky gingerly feeling the soft cotton under him. Sky elevated from the ground flapping it's wigs repetively. Sky soared through the air as his hair was blown by the gentle soothing air. This was an unforgetable experience to Lex. Sky flew in and out of the whit puffy clouds. The group followed.

kirby00
June 3rd, 2004, 05:44 PM
I was underground in the cave, where my parents lived and died yesterday. when the war began, most of those who fled lived underground, you see, w saved food but our storage was running out, so my parents gave me their food to let me live, they shoved it down my throat to not tempt themselves and ran off, making sure i would live independntly for w/o food, they would die and they didnt want me to see.they told me everything i needed to know before they left to die, and gave me a small sword and shield... i used my larvitar to dig my way out of the cave, it evolved into a pupitar ever eager to save me so i wouldnt experience the same death as my parents... we found a aerodactyl, and asked it to get us out of the cave, as we were both starving and wouldnt make it... it read my mind and swung us on it w/ its tail, use ancient power and flew us out of the cave... it understood w/o it we would still not make it and gave up a safe,underground life from the king and his minions for us... he was my 2nd dark/rock pokemon and wanted to take revenge on the king for starting the war... we flew to the castle and battle our way through, only to be bombarded by a bunch of water dragons (kindras/gyaradoses) as they hydropumped us till I almost gave up... thats when pupitar evolved and used its own ancient power after seeing DAc (nick) do it so many times did it perfectly... simultaneously with Dac... we didnt defeat them, but aerodactyl used sky attack to quickly fly us outta there... we fly into the sky being chased by a salamence, although the trainer seemed retarded... my aerodactyl told me telepathically, i would have been amazed but i was too determined to escape... he didnt catch-up but i felt bad that he would be evil and we may have to fight him...aerodactyl told the salamence to have him be taken care of and be free of the king, but he said in return w/o the king he would die as only he could take the best of care of him... he would go back to the castle and tell the king he didnt find us (salamence said), and salamence would risk being punished if the king found out, but knew we werent enemies, the trainer was just in need of the best care... we flew off and met a dragonair carrying some trainers, i explained the story and told them i knew of the whereabouts of the castle... when we were ready, we would enter... *dont forget the rapidash, dont leave it behind lol...)
^sorry for long post and hope the castle thing wasnt pping/going 2 ahead^

Skye
June 3rd, 2004, 07:53 PM
Alanna nodded in agreement with Corazan. Riding the lands and ridding them over evil was their best idea. She pulled her large hood over her head, and looked on darkly as her fellow comrades prepared to leave.

Are you ready for this, Schruhen? she asked him softly, feeling a little unsure of herself.

Indeed I am he told her gently. She could feel his smile without looking at him, and relaxed a little.

"Let us go and defend our world," Alanna said to them bravely, as Schruhen rose higher above the ground.

kirby00
June 3rd, 2004, 10:22 PM
skye why didnt you ecnollage that i met up w/ u guys, i said it in the post right b4 yours...
IC: aerodactyl roared to get skyes attention b/c of the urgency... i looked at her angriliy but knew since there were few allies available i had to TAKE WHAT I COULD GET (j/k) and told them where they were headed... after figuring out it was fangford, i used my aerodactyl to fly there as fast as i could... knowing i might need back-up iwaited 4 the rest...

Skye
June 4th, 2004, 05:55 AM
OOC: I did not reply to your post about meeting up with us because you only mentioned the Dragonair. My character (Alanna) is riding a Gyrados, and I was not mentioned, so I assumed your character did not see me?

IC: Alanna heard from afar the description of the castle from the newcomer. She flew over to them of Schruhen's back. He swirled so gracefully through the air. She enjoyed feeling so free with his fluid movements beneath her.

"Storming the castle would be getting way ahead of ourselves," she cautioned. "The king's followers outnumber us greatly. We should find people willing to fight with us, and take out his armies a little at a time..."

She looked to see if anyone agreed.

lex
June 4th, 2004, 11:16 AM
"I'm in!"Lex said confidently gazing at Skye. He hoped on Sky feeling more secure than ever. "Are you ready Skye!" He said.

Eliana
June 4th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Lol im a little late... but look at my name! lol! can i have lugia? XD she doesnt have to be the most strong all powerful lgendary but i really want her

Mew13
June 4th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Corazon heard the trainer on teh Aerodactyl's story and was sympathetic. She said a few comforting words before turning to those she already knew. "Let's ride guys!"

She watched the others fly high into the sky. She turned and loosened her Rapidash's bridle. This rapidash was hers, and she loved it dearly. "Go," she said with tears in her eyes. "You are free now, and you must not let the Minions catch you. I couldn't handle that...."

With a whinny and a leap, the Rapidash was off in a streak of flames. Corazon watched them leave, then flew off to catch up.

lex
June 4th, 2004, 08:10 PM
IC: Lex stood beside Corazon as she released her rapidash. The Rapidash ran freely through the feild whith it's flames trickling because of the wind. Lex now rose above the Sky,and she Corazon gazing at them.

Skye
June 4th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Alanna gazed at the Rapidash as it sped away. She let a hint of sadness leak into her otherwise blank expression. Schruhen shifted beneath her, sensing her remorse.

"You have a lot of strength, Corazan," Alanna told the girl gently, gliding up beside her and laying a hand on her shoulder. "Such strength will get you through the toughest of times."

With that, Alanna set her eyes towards the horizon, and glided towards their next destination with confidence.

OOC: Lex, I'm seeing some discrepencies (sp?) between the spelling of your dragon. Are you talking about my character when you spell it Skye? Because my character's name is Alanna....sorry....I'm just a little confused. ^^

kirby00
June 4th, 2004, 10:25 PM
aerodactyl and I waited for them at fangford, my tyrantiar jumped off quietly trying not to make too much noise and gather the king's minions before help arrived... i had them sleep and promised to awaken them when the minion/friends would come, knowing they were the 1s who really battled and they would need the rest...i practed my swordsmanship and didnt wait long before help arrived... (hope thats not ppin)

Psychotic_Demon
June 4th, 2004, 11:39 PM
ooc: im back!!! ill get on everynight around 2 central.yes eliana you can use lugia... im so nice arent i?!? lol

ic: jayla watched as corazan let rabidash go. "its ok. maybe youll see her again someday..."she said with a sad smile. "now lets go."

lex
June 5th, 2004, 02:52 PM
OOC: Oh Im so sorry Skye! I did'nt even notice! Lol ^_^

IC: "Alright Lets get going!"Lex exclaimed. He stood beside Corazon Knowing that she was sad. "Come on, you can make it through!"Lex said trying to give a little confidence. Alanna, soared threw the sky ready to defeat the Minoins and also did lex.

OOC: see Skye I rembered!lol

Mew13
June 5th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Corazon appreciated the reassurance, but she didn't want them to think she was weak. She midspoke for Lavender to catch up, which they did in a flash.

Skye
June 5th, 2004, 06:53 PM
OOC: Oh, no problem, Lex! Just wanted to clear it up for my sake! :)

IC: Alanna looked at her companions bravely, a hint of pride showing through her stony expression of calm. Schruhen shifted under her as he gained altitude, and she looked at the world below. Trees, flowers, grass, they all passed beneath her feet smoothly, like silk. She felt no restrictions up here in the air.

She brought her body close to Schruhen, her companion for life, she knew, for they had shared a bond like no other. They could feel each others' pain, see what each other saw, and understand each other so deeply that they could very well have become one person complete. Alanna hugged herself to Schruhen's dark blue form, listening to his fluid breathing as they flew towards their destination.

Alanna turned her head to look at her newfound friends. She was not one to trust on a whim, but she already felt a good, strong bond with these people. She had a gut feeling that their endeavors would bring them closer, tighter, unbreakable perhaps, despite the toughest situations. That alone was comfort enough.

Quietly succombing to the soothing feeling in her heart, Alanna closed her eyes. The last person she saw until she dozed off was Lex, and her cheeks turned light pink, a rarity for such a controlled young samurai.

Miss Reyna
June 5th, 2004, 08:49 PM
occ:sorry i late!! i been very buzy.. school been out i been finding hard to log in. so can i join?

your name:renia
personality:happy, never give up!! and reliable
dragon: salamance
dragons name:flame
dragons type:dragon/fly
description of dragon:very strong looking. just a regular kind. but it is male
dragons personality:just like me!! :) but it's a male

------------------------------------------
we were flying until we were under attack by a ice beam. these icy attacks hit us and we were falling out of the sky. everything happen so fast we didn't know what was happening. i told flame "try to land!!" flame try but he cound't do much. then i saw a campsite. i told flame "SEE THAT SITE THERE!!! TRY TO GO FOR IT!!" Flame try and go towards there but he came close. and then we crash.

-------------------------------------------------------------
that the best i can do at this time.

Mew13
June 6th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Corazon watched Alanna doze off and giggled, her spirits lifting considerably. She had almost forgotten the other Trainer and Pokemon aboard Lavender's back as the two began to share imtimate thoughts, as they used to in the Garden. Corazon wondered if she'd ever see her home again, if they would suceed in their quest. Lavender gave her confidence, and Corazon smiled to herself. They would prevail.

Skye
June 6th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Alanna awoke slowly, her eyelids rising and falling several times before she lifted her head. They were still up in the air, a good sign, and below them, an unfamilliar land stretched as far as the eye could see.

This must be the place, she said to Schruhen. She sait up on his smooth, armor-plated back and stretched.

"I don't see anything...harmful," she said to her companions, looking hard around her at the sky and ground. "Do you suppose they are even here?"

Mew13
June 6th, 2004, 02:15 PM
"They're here, I know it," Corazon said, scanning the area below them. It was a barren land, picked over by the greedy minoins. She couldn't stand the sight of the once beautiful and fertile field now barren and wasted. It brought hot tears to her eyes.

kirby00
June 6th, 2004, 02:36 PM
i waved to the companions in the air, as i had awaited for their arrival, i only hoped they saw me... (Assuming the new member is in, or otherwise ill edit post)- \/
I heard a crash i had my tyranitar come with me as my aerodactyl stay and wait for the companions... wen me and my ty saw an injured girl with a salamence we decided to help, not knowing which side she was on... unfortunately she was by a campside and i thought thats where the minions must be so i told her, hoping she was conscience, that we needed to get out of there...

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 01:24 AM
jayla grasped onto lavenders back. up here she was free... she was on her own... wait no jayla wasnt on her own... she was with her friends. jayla loved flying under the moon and stars...

she looked below her. there was fangford... it looked deserted, except for two dragon riders.

when they were six feet above the ground jayla jumped off and ran over to the other riders. "hello. who are you?" she called. "are you with the king or against him?" jayla started fingering her sword, eying the newcomers. she had learnd not to trust anyone in this area...

Skye
June 7th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Alanna followes Jayla to the ground. Schruhen landed gracefully, his massive Gyrados body hovering abover the ground. Her hand was on her katana as the approached the other dragon riders.

She heard Jayla ask them which side they were on, so Alanna remained silent, waiting patiently, but tensely, for their replies.

kirby00
June 7th, 2004, 10:21 AM
OOC: i already met u guys remember... i jsut flew ahead of you... *not a newcomer was 1st 1 who joined this thing! lol*
IC: dont you remember me? i odnt know who this girl is tho... i foundher here just now... but there is a campsire so i think we should leave before the minions hear us... i saw an icebeam form nowwhere, (didnt say in her post what it was from)coming straight towards the girl, trying to finish her and her salamence off... aerodactly flew in & used its sharp tail to slice through the beam, freezing it before aerodactly used dragonbreath to mealt it off...

lex
June 7th, 2004, 12:36 PM
OOC: Sorry Kirby no offense but sometimes your posts are a bit off course...

IC: Lex hovered through devastated areas. A tear traveled dwn his cheek slowly. Sky landed gracefully next to Alanna. The opposing group of dragon riders asked what our alingment was. Unsure of, Lex gripped his daggers and waited for any uncalled for movement or action...

Skye
June 7th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Alanna saw Lex land, looking very suspicious of the group before them. She still had her hand on the katana, but she suddenly recognized one of the riders. A grim smile spread across her face.

"Forgive me for not recognizing you," she said to Kirby. "Times like these can cloud friend from foe."

She released the grip on her katana, and looked away at the ground. The King's forces had been driven away by one of their dragons, and she breathed easier after it was over. Sitting down on a large, flat rock, she cupped her head in her hands, feeling very uneasy.

"We cannot linger here," she told them gravely. "Some of those enemies escaped, and they will bring word to their king..."

Mew13
June 7th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Corazon could tell how uneasy Alanna was about this place. She took the girl's hand and said, "I know. But we must rest awhile, our Dragons are surly tired out from the journey here."

lex
June 7th, 2004, 01:02 PM
IC: Glace setteled on the tender moist ground with Sky aside him. He gingerly rubbed Sky's cotton.

With nocomfort, He layed upon Sky's fur. He dozed off into a mellow sleep.

Mew13
June 7th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Corazon glanced down at the sleeping trainer and his Altaria. She giggled, as it was very cute. She then settled herself down, but found a comfortable spot to be nonexsistant. Lavender hovered over and wrapped herself around Corazon, easing them both into a restless sleep.

Skye
June 7th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Alanna nodded at Corazan. She still felt very uneasy, but decided that it would be silly to reiterate it. Instead, she curled up in the comfort and protection of Schruhen's long, curvy body, and closed her eyes.

She woke up in the middle of the night, for no reason at all. She looked over at the sleeping Schruhen, and hoped that their dream had continued pleasantly with him. Schruhen and Alanna were so close, that they shared dreams. Alanna knew that Schruhen felt her wake, but she had assured him that she was okay.

Looking up at the star laden sky, Alanna leaned up against Schruhen's body, listening to his heart beat slowly and steadily. The nights here were much cooler than they were back home at the dojo. She nestled into Schruhen's armored body, and gazed at the stars.

Schruhenfanfare, she spoke to him softly in her mind.

What is it? he asked drowsily, but with a great attentiveness and respect.

Do you suppose the stars look the same everywhere? she asked him, feeling a great comfort in knowing the answer already.

They are visible from everywhere, Schruhen told her gently. If that is what you mean.

Isn't it strange that they can still shine on such a desolate place like this? she asked. And they still look so beautiful.

It is... Schruhen agreed, and dozed off. Alanna curled up next to him, and fell asleep to the soothing beat of his heart.

kirby00
June 7th, 2004, 02:13 PM
what do u mean they r off course. i was talking about the girl who joined but wasnt sure if she was in... im guessign she wont continue to post... so ill pm her to make sure...
oOC; i looked at my 2 pokemon in the midnight moonlight. I knew in less than a minute that shine would be over but they shined gracefully with their dark rock hides... they awoke... aerodactyl heard a noise... it flew off and didnt return until morning...

Mew13
June 7th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Corazon awoke and stretched. The early morning light blinded her as she opened her eyes. The rest of the camp was still asleep. That is, except for the newest guy, whom she still didn't trust. Corazon awoke Lavender mentally and drew her close. Ready for an attack if necessary, she whispered "What are you doing up at dawn?"

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 06:33 PM
jayla woke up. something inside told her they where in danger.
rivora, whats going on? i feel like we are being watched.... jayla said, trying not to panic.
i feel the same way jayla... rivora answered, looking into the darkness that surrounded them.

"corazon!" jayla called, seeing that she was still awake. "do you feel like your being watched?" suddently she heard rivora call to her.
hold on! jayla answered back.
jayla this is important! the minions are getting ready to attack! if we strike first we could scare them away. wake the others...now!

jayla said to corazon "wake everyone up! the minons are preparing to attack!" and ran to wake up everyone...

kirby00
June 7th, 2004, 09:46 PM
my aerodactyl returned carrying a pouch... i looked inside and saw it was food... i asked it what the noise was and it said it was a minion, that it killed and tookthe food off the trainers/dragon's body... i was surprised, almost in an untrusting way that it would jsut fly off like that, but then i remembered it saved my life, many times and would lie... i said "have someevery1, i heard u yelling there were coming so make sure u eat before u fight, and your pokemon too." i hugged aerodactyl and gave it the biggest piece of bread and said "its fun to see you eat, you have such sharp teeth, but youre so trustworthy!" "prehistoric power!" i said finally every1 seemed uncomfortable and i said "your just jealous!" =) there u go lex now its off course :cheeky:

Psychotic_Demon
June 7th, 2004, 09:56 PM
jayla ran over to kirby. "stop eating! we`re going to be attacked!" she said, unsheathing her sword.

Skye
June 8th, 2004, 05:45 AM
Alanna awoke at the first uneasy shout. Schruhen was soon wide awake also, ready for battle. Feeling rather angry that her sleep had been disturbed, she leapt on Schruhen's back as they floated into the sky, waiting for Jayla and the others.

"Which direction?" she asked the others quietly. Schruhen growled under her.

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 06:49 AM
jayla picked up rivora. she couldnt ride her dragon yet, but that didnt matter. she ran and started rousing everyone.

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 08:03 AM
your name: joe
personality: very strong level headed
dragon: trapinch
dragons gender: male
dragons name: trapinch
dragons type: rock
description of dragon: grey, black eyes,
dragons personality: full of life prefers to dig than fly but can do both

sorry im a but late with this, what are minions???

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 09:35 AM
ooc: the minions are the kings servents/soliders. they are a mix of people, whismurs last evovle, (exploud i think...) and ursarings.

ic: "over there!" jayla said to alanna. she was pointing to a whole bunch of rocks. "they will attack soon... we need to srike first!"

jayla crept over to the rocks. "alanna, come here!" she wispered. jayla knew she needed help... and lots of it...

Skye
June 8th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Alanna heard Jayla's voice, and was at her side immediately, brandishing her katana. It gleamed in the early light, but in a dull, dooming way. Alanna gripped her katana tightly, taking a stance on the ground by Jayla. Schruhen surrounded them for protection with his massive body.

Out of the trees bounded a group of angry Ursarings. Alanna held herself back, and mind spoke to Schruhen to fight them instead. Alanna refused to harm Pokemon herself. She would only fight with other humans.

Schruhen roared, and swiped at them with his massive tail, sending them back into the forest. Humans then approached, and prepared to attack Schruhenfanfare. Alanna leapt in front of her dear Gyrados. How dare they break the code of the dragon riders! A human was not to attack a Pokemon, no matter how powerful. Infuriated, she ran into battle, crying shrilly, and slicing right and left.

She and Schruhen fought side by side, slashing, roaring, biting, using water gun, anything to get those minions away. Alanna would do what she had to to protect herself and her friends, especially Jayla.

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 09:54 AM
rivora! now! jayla screamed. a small group of humans and ursarings attacked. theyn were a small, but strong enough to kill a whole village.

rivora bit and cut every ursaring she saw while jayla helped alanna. jayla whriled around to the left, sclicing someone in their stomach. she went through a pattern of complicated moves while rivora did the same. they had become one...

jaylas and rivoras combined strength help them take down three people and pokemon at one time. twisting to the left she saw a larger than normal ursaring sneak behind alanna...

"alanna, watch out!" she cried running over to help her...

Mew13
June 8th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Lavender blasted the opposing Usarang away with a Hyper Beam. Corazon unsheathed her sword and slashed furiously at the minions surrounding her. She stabbed and jabbed, whirled and sliced. Lavender took care of any Pokemon that came their way while Corazon dealt with the humans. Killing sickened Corazon, but here, it was either kill or be killed. Soon enough, she stopped her whirring blade of death and looked around. Everywhere there was death. Not a single minion survived. Corazon cried out and cast her blood covered sword away from her. She collapsed in a heap, sobbing at what she had done. How could she have ended these people's lives? Lavender tried to comfort her, but it was no use. Corazon couln't believe what she had done. Killing was wrong, and she had killed.

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 10:20 AM
after 2 years of wandering, i still hadnt found a home, king ruledeworld seemed to have come out in to the open, i was wandering aimlessly when i stumbled across the battle,a group of urasing and loudred (thats their name, whismurs evolution) were fighting two trainers, both of which using dragons, these pokemon i could see belonged to minions so i released trapinch and burst out on to the battle...

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 10:51 AM
ooc: the battles already over but there can be three left to kill ok?

ic: jayla saw the newcomer. she walked over to him. "who are u?" she asked quickly. before he could answer three huge ursarings attacked. "watch out!" she said, pushing him out of the way.

jayla turned to run but tripped. the ursaring was upon her. there was no time to attack. in a flash the ursaring was frozen in its tracks. jayla looked at her dragon. rivora?!? i never knew you could do that! thanks! she said to rivora. neither did i... rivora said with pride.

jayla grabbed her sword, to get rid of the two remaining pokemon. "here we go again!" she said to rivora, then rushed into battle.

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 11:06 AM
ooc - sorry *falls out of chair*

ic- i got up shouted "im joe, and you" i ran with trapinch and got him to use rock tomb, trapinch was well trained it took out the urasings in one...

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 11:15 AM
"im jayla. and this is rivora." jayla said. "we are apart of a group who opposes king r. do you? cause if you do you can come with us."

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 11:21 AM
"sure, im joe and this is..." i looked at trapinch and it started turning white, it evolved in to a vibrava "vibrava" i finished laughing...

Skye
June 8th, 2004, 11:36 AM
Alanna, seeing all the enemies had been either slain or had run, knelt at Corozan's side, a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"The freedom we cherish comes with a price," she told her gently, though she knew Corozan's pain very and all too well. "If we are to give our people peace and freedom, we have to be willing to make this sacrifice."

She left Corozan to her thoughts, and approached the new guy with a calm, yet very firm expression.

"I am Alanna," she told him, bowing respectfully. "Thank you for helping us. Will you be joining us on our journey?"

Schruhenfanfare, her beloved navy blue and silver Gyrados, curled himself around her defensively, and looked at Joe with a cautious glare. Alanna's gaze held the same caution, as the two looked at Joe for his response.

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 11:40 AM
ooc: im changing to 1st person.

ic: "cool! a vibera!" i said, enveing joe. just then rivora turned white. when she was back to normal she had evolved! "whoop!" i exclaimed. "rivora, ur a chamealeon!!!" (sp?) i started walking back to everyone.

Aggron91
June 8th, 2004, 11:40 AM
"yes thank you..." i went over to one of the slain men, i pulled out my sythe put it to the ground and said a prayer to honour the dead...

Psychotic_Demon
June 8th, 2004, 12:22 PM
i watched joe pray and i realised that we had actually killed people... i quietly started to sing a song of sadness (hoping the others wouldnt hear) that had been in my family for genorations....

if only, if only... the young tailow sighs,
the bark on the trees was as soft as the skies...
while the mightyena waits below hungry and lonely,
he cries to the moon... if only... if only...

lex
June 8th, 2004, 01:55 PM
IC:Lex watched from afar at the battle. He felt extremely abashed because he could not help. H e had roken his legs while getting ready to attack the minoins. Sky meticulously hendeled Lex and hovered afar from the battle.

Finally the battle was over and Lex flew over to his exhausted teamates and he spotted a newcomer. Without thinking it twice, He gripped his daggers as he landed tenderly. "Who this..." He greeted in a rude way but only because of saftyness

kirby00
June 8th, 2004, 02:28 PM
i was too late for the battle... but saw they had done the job well dont, but a new man had come to fight. i knew he wasnt lieng, but let my other allies judge him and give him uncomforatble feelings... "you have yet to prove yourself, until then dont expect them to trust u..." I offered some bread and said yay a new member... my tyrantiar ran to finish off any other minions... i felt sad and sad at least i did my part, and im sorry i had 2 kill them, but they would have maybe killed us in our sleep like they almsot did 2day...

Mew13
June 8th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Corazon rose and greeted the newcomer through her tears. Knowing Corazon was vulnerable, Lavener was in front of her in a flash, ready to strike this "Joe" if necessary.

Miss Reyna
June 8th, 2004, 07:47 PM
i got up after the attack. saw that salamance was ok. we countined. and i saw the group but i was not sure i introduce my self. so i watch from a far and i thnk one of them saw me. the one with the areodactal. i saw them get in a battle. one the poeple the were aganist attack me but i commanded slamance to dragon claw it. the green flame cover claw hit the guys dragonare and was knock out. thenn i decide to follow the group.

kirby00
June 8th, 2004, 08:54 PM
the newcomer is the aggron91 (blastoise avatar) guy... i had 2 help u get in the story by saving you from the 2nd icebeam when u were knocked out... they just finished off some minions w/ some last minute help from me killing the leftover ppl...
IC: i said good 2 know y'all r ok... if you wanna come w/ me im leaving early to go find the minions that escaped, my aerodactyl and tyranitar and I are inviting you if u need a ride if ur pokes arent as fast as mine, seeing as i was the first 1 here at fangford, but if you think yours are fine then ill be on my way... *sorry 2 rush, im not leaving city, just searching for more minions/baddies =)*

Skye
June 9th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Alanna ignored the hubbub around her. She called Schruhen to her silently, and they walked a ways away from the group. Alanna needed some peace and quiet.

Do you suppose it will feel this way forever? she asked Schruhenfanfare, as he lay curled around her.

What do you mean? he asked gently. His eyes were closed, but she knew he gave her his full attention.

With the killing, and feeling outcast, she explained, feeling an overwhelming sense of loss and guilt. You know how much I detest fighting.

But if you had not, you would be dead, and no use to anyone, Schruhen told her.

Sometimes I wish it would just end, she said darkly. Her heart pounded then, as if in protest. What is there to live for when your life must be devoted to taking others' lives?

The notion of peace, Schruhen told her firmly. Freedom, happiness, perhaps not for you in the end, but for those you are protecting.

Alanna grew silent, even in her mind, which worried Schruhenfanfare greatly. For as long as he had known Alanna, her mind was always speaking, always thinking. He could always hear her, so when she stopped, he knew she was deeply saddened.

Schruhen curled up around her tighter in an effort to comfort her as she sat there in the dying grasses. She felt a tear escape her eye, and brushed it away, saying no more until it was time to leave.

Aggron91
June 9th, 2004, 06:58 AM
i hadnt received the warmest of welcomes but i didnt expect them, these were dark times...

Psychotic_Demon
June 9th, 2004, 09:23 AM
i watched as everyone cried and wept. "this is the way it has to be... " i said to everyone. "would you like to live in a world of destruction... or peace? you have to decide... "

i looked at rivora. i hate to see everyone so sad... i mindspoke with her.

all will be fine in time. if we are to kill all of the empire... so be it. she answered with a hint of sadness in her voice.

i love you so much, rivora. i`ll always be there for you. i said tears streaming down my cheeck.

and i for you... she said gently.

i turned to everyone. "we need to get going. " i said to them quietly.

Aggron91
June 9th, 2004, 09:27 AM
"yes i think we better," well i thought you had a bit more training to do before you evolved but i think you are now ready... i midspoke to vibrava

i feel alot more powerful now he finished

Psychotic_Demon
June 9th, 2004, 09:43 AM
i watched joe talk to vibera. "your very lucky to have a friend like him. i hope you gaurd him with your life. " i said to joe. i turned away and started walking torwards the rising sun with rivora.

Aggron91
June 9th, 2004, 09:57 AM
i turned around, "i will" i turned around again and looked up to the mountains, my old home...

Skye
June 9th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Alanna looked up as Jayla began to leave. Without a word to anyone, she climbed aboard Schruhen, who said nothing either, respecting her need for space.

In the air once more, and following Jayla, Alanna's mind began to speak again. Thoughts flowed in and out. She detested living a warrior's life. More than anything, she wanted to live in peace, away from everything and everyone. Some day, she would. For now, she had to fight for that peace she so fiercely desired.

Noticing the ripples her mind made when it was active, Schruhen relaxed his muscles and glided through the air with more ease. They followed Jayla in silence, and as Alanna looked back to the barren wasteland they were leaving behind, she noticed a single wildflower had grown from the dead, crinkling grass. She felt enlightened, and looked out towards the horizon once more.

Miss Reyna
June 9th, 2004, 07:05 PM
they seem to be talking to one anthoer by their minds. i told salamance. i just hopr i can talk to them without them driving me a way like everybody else has

lex
June 9th, 2004, 07:15 PM
OOC: Sorry I posted kinda late!

IC: Sky elvated from the groung and once again, Lex felt the breeze rush into his face. His broken leg was healing slowly because Sky used her natural cure powers to heal Lex. Lex glanced back at te torn land as he followed Alanna and Jayla.

Skye was feeling very guilty Lex concluded seeing how quiet she was. Corazon's heart was also broken apart because of what they both did... kill....

The bright light from the rising sun caused Lex to cover his eyes. Lex"s mind wandered into the beautiful sun as he bask him self to the warmth of the sun.

Lex ould only predict what layed beyond him and not only his future but his journey...

kirby00
June 9th, 2004, 10:59 PM
i saw them flying and decided to join them...

Aggron91
June 9th, 2004, 11:06 PM
i jumped on to vibrava we turned around and followed the others...

Skye
June 10th, 2004, 04:45 AM
OOC: Hey guys, don't be angry with me, but the one line posts gets kind of frustrating, and it is a waste of space to just post one line at a time. It's really hard to rp when people are just like "I followed them," or "he said hello."

IC: "Where does our next concern lie?" Alanna asked those up ahead, feeling herself tense as she thought of another battle. Schruhen sensed her tension, and turned his massive head to look back at her.

I will let nothing happen to you, Alanna, he promised solemnly, and turned to fface front once more.

Same here, Alanna agreed, laying down on his smooth, armor plated back. She drifted off to sleep once more...

Mew13
June 10th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Corazon saw the others returning to the sky. She sighed and rose from her croutched position on the ground and turned to Lavender. She soon realized that her Dragonair wasn't there!! "LAVENDER!?" Corazon called out, alarmed. "Where are you?"

Then, a light purple and white Dragonite appeared in front of her. Here I am. it said. Didn't you recognize me?

Lavender!? Corazon said disbelievingly. Lavender, you've evolved!

Lavender looked down and realized she had feet. She next noticed she had hands and an actual body. She leapt up in the air and let out a happy cry.

Corazon leapt on Lavender's now broad back. Looks like that battle did more than I expected. It's quite bittersweet isn't it?

Yes, Lavender started as they flew into the horizon. The killing will never get any easier. But, just remember it was for the bigger picture. Don't worry about them.

Yami's Girl
June 10th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Can I join?
Name:Emily
Personality:Very nice. Knows what to do if youre sad,lonely, or mad. She stands up for whats right and doesnt let her fears get in her way. She is mostly nice but when she has to she gets mean and tough.
Dragon:Charizard
Name:Flame
Type:Fire/flying
Descrip:Big orange,uses fire attacks and flying attacks, has huge wings for flyling high, has bluish eyes, and his flame is for.... a campfire when camping!
Personality:Like Emily but he gets mad when his trainer is. only Emily can tell him what to do.
Since you have 5 pages can ya fill me in?

Mew13
June 10th, 2004, 04:53 PM
It's not my place to say..... but I think you can join.

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2004, 04:58 PM
ooc: yes you can join. we are the last dragon riders, people with a LOT of power and we hate the king. (ruledeworld) so we have set out to crush his minions and make sure he doesnt capture rayquaza and destroy the world.
so basicly, we have been travling around and getting rid of all evil to create peace and harmany amongst the people.

ic: i remebered why we had set out on this quest. to get rid of ruledeworld. i felt rivora break into my thoughts. having her always conforted me.

rivora... have you ever seen anything so beautiful? i said to her admiring the sunrise.

no... i havent... she answered back.

im glad we met alanna and everyone else. i could never take down ruledeworld by myself... not even with you by my side... i realized for the first time.

i know. he is a man of great power. but his weakness is just that. she said, looking at me.

what do you mean? i asked.

you will see in time... she answered, a twinkle in her eye.

"hey everyone, where would you like to go next?" i asked them, waiting for a reply.

ooc: if you want you can change to first person...

Psychotic_Demon
June 11th, 2004, 05:59 PM
no one answered. "how about trein?" it was closest. all we had to do was follow the trein river...

Skye
June 11th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Alanna awoke when one of the others spoke of going to Trein. She had not heard of this region before, and her senses became keen once more.

"How far is it from here?" she asked those ahead of her, hoping they were more familliar with the terrain than she. "Is it as badly destroyed as the land we are leaving behind?"

OOC: Dark_espeon, it might be helpful to the rest of us if you could describe the different regions of the land, so we can better aquaint ourselves with it. Just a suggestion! :)

Miss Reyna
June 11th, 2004, 07:51 PM
occ:i thougth that we were in the forest.

ic: i saw the others left to the skies and the others stay on the ground. i saw few rattata going to sleep. i wish we could be like those. in peace and everything. that all the dragon riders could be in peace. but his is the world. so i enjoy this time of peace while the others don't know i here in the bushes

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 01:06 AM
"trein....................... it is many years since i have visited there....... i know not what darkness now resides in those parts......."

shall we tell them what happened i mindspoke to vibrava

not just yet, we do not know weather most of them are trust worthy, but it is our duty to see what has happened in trein.....

"let us follow the river, trein lies not to far ahead !" i shouted ahead

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 12:05 PM
"yes it is close by... full of mountains, great for the dragons. but also great for an ambush... we need to keep a low profile..." i said. we flew through the air, higher than any bird could reach.

after an hour of riding the wind picked up. it started to rain very hard. "lets land!" i shouted. the skys to rough!" we were being tossed everywhere
"come on! i see a clearing!" i yelled, pointing to a small plain

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 12:38 PM
the mountains loomed ahead, i knew what dormant beings lay in side those mountains,
i looked ahead and frowned, i did want to venture to close, the rain became hard and someone shouted to land, "ok, meet in the clearing" i cried across to the others.

Be ready, if it is as i feared it may be, we will need to fight... i looked at vibrava and he went in to a steep dive.

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:02 PM
i walked up to joe. "i saw you talking to vibera. something is troubling u... what is it? is it about this storm? it seems unatural..." i said to him.

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 01:09 PM
" i will tell you, but only because you seem trust worthy, you must promise to keep it a secret from all but your pokemon for the time being." i finished and talked to vibrava

she has to know, and she seems trustworthy. vibrava nodded...

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:11 PM
"what is it? i promise not to tell the others... " i said.

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 01:18 PM
"inside of those caves in side of those mountains reside some of the most powerful pokemon to have ever excisted. 3 years ago i ventured inside and i had an encounter with a party of the most evil of the pokemon, the flygons..... i was attacked and had it not been for vibrava,( he was a trapinch at the time) i would have been killed... vibrava was the son of one of the flygons and had never fit in with the group, he protected me and was banished, he then became my pokemon. at the time the flygon were solitary creatures, but now it would not surprise me if they were under the kings control. there are many other pokemon in there. vibrava thinks that they are ruled by a dragonite, but his memory is clouded by evil and suffering, the others must not be alerted, as i wish to avoid the mountains at all costs, and the others may think to enter for their own trivial ends....." i trailed of and turned around, something had disturbed the trees...

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:21 PM
i couldnt speak.. i had lead them all here... the trees rustled. "what was that?" i asked.

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 01:25 PM
"vibrava what do you hear." i said urgently, not having enough time to mind speak, but for the first time in a long time, vibrava was motionless, he was petrified, i turned around looked at the female trainer "erm.... draw swords." i said as something dived out of the trees...

ooc- maybe we should wait for the others before we post any more...

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:29 PM
ooc: yea... maybe we should... oh the heck with that! they will be on later! we can just make the battle really long!

ic: i unsheathed my sword and watched it gleam in the darkness. there was rain and lightning all around. rivora! get ready!

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 01:33 PM
a high pitched scream echoed all around, two flygons flew at me, i fell to the ground as my old wound was opened, i was bleeding all over the place i looked up and vibrava was fighting but losing. i stood up and although i was dying, losing blood quickly i ran towards the battle and two minions followed the flygons i drew my sythe and charged at them,my blood stained the ground, but so did theirs...

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:36 PM
joe was bleeding badly and his vibera was losing. "rivora help vibera!" i shouted over the pounding rain. i ran over to joe. i dodged one flygon and sliced through anouther. a lightning bolt landed right in front of me. i fell over.

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 01:42 PM
i was still slicing at the minions but i could no longer fight i was losing energy and they were dodging my lunges and not even bothering to fight back, i dropped my sword and fell face forward in to the ground. only one thing could help me, the flygons must be stopped but only one of them had to be stopped as he caused the wound, he was fighting vibrava now, he was vibravas father...

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 01:47 PM
"joe!!! " i screamed. then i saw that the flygon vibera was fighting seemed to be bigger than the others... i rushed over to it and sliced at it. he easily dodged it.

rivora, now!!! i shouted. a blast of water with ice shards mixed in it was shot at flygon. he fell out of the air.

Aggron91
June 12th, 2004, 01:56 PM
i awoke, i was in extreme pain but i was alive, the flygon fell and the minions were attacking me, i picked up my sword and charged, vibrava lay on the floor, he was in pain, i stopped in my tracks as more flygon came, followed by and army of dratini, everyone would have to fight...

(last post on this bord tonight)

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 02:00 PM
joe had woken up. i was about to ask him something but an army of dratinis had appeared. oh great... i thought.

Morphasis
June 12th, 2004, 03:19 PM
I'm doing a late join, can I use Articuno?

Yuki
Description: Tall blonde with dark green eyes and a scar over her right eye. She has wolf ears, tail and dragon wings, so basically, she's a wolfgon. She wears light blue tank top with a deep blue X in the middle and jean shorts.
Dragon: Either Articuno or Lugia, I'll wait.

Psychotic_Demon
June 12th, 2004, 03:24 PM
ooc: i said dragons but i guess you could... start when ya want to! :) :) :)

Morphasis
June 12th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Yay!

I rode atop White-out, my all white Articuno, silently circling over the hills, looking for someone. She crooned to me and dove. I hung tighter to her, shielding my face from the wind.

kirby00
June 12th, 2004, 06:08 PM
i saw flygons fighting my friends! i roared : NOO!" and had my aerodactyl fly in and he hyperbeamed the falling flygon (the father) duc didnt hold back as he swept throught the air and crunched through its tough hide easily... I had my tyranitar call to a gilr on an articuno, it told her everything and the help we needed, we were desperate...

nanok242
June 12th, 2004, 06:27 PM
can i join if so this is the stof you need
your name:marrty or mart
personality:long light blue hair with sparkls in it (sister's idea) black long shurt (sorry i cant spell that good) iron pants quiet alwas protecks his freinds (dose not have many thou) former right hand man to king r.
dragon:salamence
dragons name:gost
dragons type:dark/gost
description of dragon:black Were the blue goes on the real thing and gray were the red goes.
dragons personality:quiet like his master strong but gentl(?) can fly through walls like a gost (plz)

Morphasis
June 12th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Hearing the call for help, we dove down and I looked to see what was going on. I saw a boy with an aerodactyle and I asked. "What's going on?"
White out thought spoke to me, <A battle is raging, we must help them fight.> I nodded and told him, "Never mind." and we flew into the battle.
"ICE BEAM!" and I clapped my hands, as they glow blue, she opened her mouth and both sent forth beams of light.

nanok242
June 12th, 2004, 06:40 PM
i forgot marrt uses a bow

Skye
June 12th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Alanna aided her friends in fighting the Flygon. She rode on Schruhen's back, refusing to draw her sword on the Pokemon. Schruhen flew around in the air to distract them from her injured comrades, and shot hyper beam after hyper beam until he was thoroughly exhausted.

With the evil minions defeated by the circle of friends, Schruhen swooped to the ground to see if Jayla and the others were okay. Alanna ran to them urgently, Schruhen lying on the ground, happy for a rest. As he regained his energy, Alanna warned the others.

"This is probably not he best place for us," she advised, her senses alert and tingling. "We should leave as soon as we can."

nanok242
June 12th, 2004, 06:51 PM
mart running through the forst with his salamence close. he was running away from the kings minons when he saw a grop of flagon strat a head
"gost"
with a loud scream gost swupted down and mart jummed on to it ( kinda like lagolost from lard of the rings when he jummed on to the elefant)
when he was on his dragon mart tinted his bow and
souwsh 10 of the 15 of the solgers went down
"only 5 left gost do you want to get rind of them"
"yes mart i will be most plesed"
"k. GOST NIGHTMARE"
every thing went dark and then lound skrems
" good job let us go to see what those flygon. eh"

kirby00
June 12th, 2004, 07:04 PM
my aerodactyl (i called duc, not to get confused with ne1 here) roared and tore through the other dragons, and I remembered the army of dratini's i had tyranitar jump down and i heard a huge thud as he rose the earth with a massive earthquake... he smacked the dratini around like they were idiots and threw one to me so i would keep it as my own... i would train it right and free it from the brainwashing... unfortunately tyranitar was getting bombarded so my aerodactyl swooped in and started toslice threw them with its sharp tail and wings... it let out a hyper beam and knock-out out any infront of it...

Morphasis
June 12th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Firing Ice Beams and Blizzards wore us both out. Soon, White Out began to sink towards the ground. <I can't fight anymore. I'm beat.>

kirby00
June 12th, 2004, 08:28 PM
my tyranitar ran towards her and caught her ... it smiled angrily at her as it was angry she was holding us, back but was glad he managed to save her and hide her in the bushes... he ran back and started to tear apart the dratinis

Aggron91
June 13th, 2004, 12:37 AM
vibrava got up slowly "VIBRAVA us HYPER BEAM!" i called out desperatly, he fired it and it hit two of the flygons and three dratinis, but many more continued to come, it was only a matter of time until we would be over run...

Skye
June 13th, 2004, 06:03 AM
"Let's GO," Alanna insisted, looking at her friends urgently. "Don't let your pride get in the way. If we are killed, we will be of no use to anyone. Leave this battle for another day!"

She and Schruhen took off, flying away from all the mayhem, without another word. They landed in a dark forest a few miles away, hoping it would be safe until their companions joined them once more.

Schruhen, this is terrrible, she whispered sadly, looking out towards the place where they had just come from.

War is terrible, Schruhen agreed, lying in some tall grass, and relaxing his muscles. But remember your hopes for peace, because that is what will get you through, and that is how you will persevere.

Alanna nodded and sat down beside him. She stroked the silver crest that rose from his nose to point diagonally backwards in three points. Miserable was this fighting, laborous and tretcherous, and sometimes seeming pointless. Alanna lay her head on Schruhen's and closed her eyes against the misery.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 08:28 AM
when mart got closer he saw that there was a battle going on.
he yelled to gost "GOST NIGHT SHADE"
two of them went down he was hopeing that he did not hit and of the good guys

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 08:30 AM
mart seeing that others were fleing went after them and when he was in range he fired a aroww trying to gane attention

Aggron91
June 13th, 2004, 08:40 AM
something wizzed past my head, i wasnt sure what it was , i thought it may be one of the dragons attacks so iu continued to fly, i didnt looke back, vibrava was on edge, i could feel it. he had fought his father and seen him go down, he knew not what had happened to him, and was worried...

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 08:42 AM
White out went from under the brush and out into the open, tackling the Dratini and Flygon. "Combo, ready?"
She nodded and we both went into the open and soared into the air. The Flygon and Dratini stopped attacking the others and went up towards us.
"Ice king, awaken and lend us your power." I murmured and White Out cried into the sky and we became surrounded by a blue glow.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 08:45 AM
mart fired a nother arow thinking the other one missed its place

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 09:03 AM
"ICE SPEAR BARRAGE!"

Huge spears of ice appeared around us and fired down at all of the others. Some made it through.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 09:07 AM
at lest 5 ice spears came wizzing by mart and gost's head.thank folly gost was fast and agile and doged everyone.
i yelled to gost "NIGHT BARRAGE!"
hundres a night shades willed the forst

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 10:11 AM
I dodged the slivers of darkness and Whiteout screeched. One had pierced through her wing and she soon fell to the ground. I couldn't jump off and I felt red-hot pain everywhere in my body. <Are you okay Yuk?> asked Whiteout.

I nodded and turned to her. <I'm more concerned about you though, because look at your wing.>

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 11:44 AM
i heard a sckreem and said" finolly they will stop and lisen to what i have to say."

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 11:51 AM
i followed were the screch came from. i saw a figer in a open area in the forst
i noteds that the person was by a Articuno.
i aksed what was wrong

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 12:06 PM
I looked at the boy, curious and stood up, spitting the blood from my mouth. "Whiteout got hurt, she had something go through her wing."

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 12:21 PM
"o sorry that was me i was just coter attaking cuse we were attacked."^_^

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 12:26 PM
"here let me help you with that" puting on a pair of gloves mart pulled the dark shard from the wing

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 12:31 PM
ooc: hey dark espeon what is the name of the land that this rp is on any way

Skye
June 13th, 2004, 12:40 PM
OOC: Nanok242, don't double post please! :) If you forgot to add something, or whatever, there is an edit button at the botton of your posts. Use that instead.

IC: Alanna watched the sun sinking slowly into afternoon. She was stretched out with Schruhenfanfare in the sun, watching the clouds go by. A rare moment of peace...

Which was shattered by a nearby snapping twig. Alanna remained in the grass with her Gyrados, who felt the disturbance in her mind. She lay on her stomach, her eyes peeking through the grass, her hand on her katana hilt.

A large, burly man leapt through the trees at her, brandishing a sword. Alanna leapt to her feet to parry the blow, using his momentum against him to throw the man to the ground. Schruhen roared a warning, coiling up like a snake, hoping the others would hear his cry.

Alanna fought the man off, blocking, striking, slashing, anything to keep him at bay. He was impressed with her talents, but with the King's emblem on his tunic, she did not give him the pleasure of a response. She spat at his feet instead.

Enraged, he struck her blade harder, sending her to the ground, missing her head by inches, and slicing her long blue hair instead. The twine holding her remaining hair fell off, leaving her with a short, uneven bob of blue hair. She pulled her lips back in a snarl at him, and swung at a hold in his defenses. She punctured his side with her katana, and withdrew the blade quickly, mercilessly, as he fell to the ground in pain.

"Who sent you?" she demanded, holding her blade at his throat. "Tell me, and I'll end your pain now."

The man only choked on his own spit, and fell to the ground, dead. Alanna returned her katana to its sheath, and looked at Schruhenfanfare. He lowered his gigantic navy blue head to hers.

"Farewell, the sould says to its carrier,
crossing through an unearthly barrier.
It takes to the sky, bidding earth farewell,
for hopes of heaven, and fear of ****."

Alanna sang the dirge in a strange tongue, her native tongue, from a village over many seas, many mountains. A village left far behind, its people gone forever.

She looked at Schruhen solemnly.

Let us go, she whispered to him, climbing on his back. We should see if the others survived.

They took off into the skies once more, with heavy hearts, and landed where the others had just finished fighting off the enemy Pokemon.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 12:43 PM
ooc:sorry i alwas forget that there is a editing buttom. also it is more like tripple

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 12:46 PM
"Thanks." and I began to bandage the hole in her wing. Whiteout winced and cried out softly. I stroked her headress and spoke in the ancient tongue of the natives from Ice Isle. She immediatly calmed down.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 12:50 PM
"were are your other companions i saw others befor?and whats your name mine is martty or mart for shourt?"

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 12:53 PM
"Well, mine's Yuki, I have no comerads, I just joined in the fight to help them." I said as I stroked the feathers gently. "Besides, I know no one else with a dragon. I have an ice phoenix."

Skye
June 13th, 2004, 12:53 PM
OOC: Erm....is that one directed towards my character? *is confused* Please use character names when speaking to someone, so we know who you are talking to. :) Gosh...I must sound like a nag....:P

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 12:55 PM
ooc:not really skye and i was taking to Yuki in the story

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 12:55 PM
OOC: Your not. I can be like that too. XD

IC: I called for anyone with my mind. I reached someone's mind, and called to them. ((Skye?)) Tocuhing their minds, I told them, <Something is coming, another wave of enemies.> Aloud, I said, "I sense another round of enemies coming. Get ready."

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 12:57 PM
"not wory about me i can stop them. u just wory about your dragon" at that moment i jumed back on gost and got my bow ready

Skye
June 13th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Alanna, on Schruhen's back, heard the voice of an ally in her mind, telling her of another attack. She saw two people below, and flew down to them. Their dragons, on injured, seemed tired, as if they had fought a lot already that day.

"I am Alanna," she told them briskly, hopping off of her Gyrados' back nimbly. She bowed to them. "I take it you are both dragon riders as well. I will help you fight."

She put her hand on the hilt of her katana, and looked to the sky, where, sure enough, another wave of attack was coming...

OOC: Is the fighting getting monotonous, or is it just me?? Sorry guys...

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 01:07 PM
right when i got to the top of the trees i saw the pokemon attackers. and i fired 10 arroww but all but3 hit but those did not tack them down. i yelled to yuki and alanna to tack cover.

Mew13
June 13th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Again, Corazon and Lavender fought side by side. Her newly evolved Dragonite fought with ferocity Corazon didn't know was possible. Suddenly, the two were separated, Pokemon closing in on Lavender, people closing in on Corazon. They fought madly to get back to each other, but it was no use.

Corazon had only turned her back on the Minions for a second, but that was all it took. One slashed her side. Grimicing in pain, she fell to the ground. The minions were closing in. They weren't going to let her go easy. They stabbed and poked, slashed and prodded with thier swords and daggers. Corazon screamed in agony, making Lavender fight harder to reach her. Blackness fell over her senses as she released on last scream.

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Grabbling her long sword, she jumped into the trees and lept into battle. "Ice blade..." she murmured and her sword became coated in ice.

Skye
June 13th, 2004, 02:51 PM
"Corazon!" Alanna screamed, as her friend was stabbed. Schruhen carried her over to where her friend was lying on the ground.

In a fit of rage, Alanna leapt into the heat of battle, slinging her sword right and left, defending Corazon from any attack that came her way. Schruhenfanfare took care of the Pokemon.

When all the enemies had been defeated, Alanna knelt at Coraon's side, covering her wounds with bandages and healing herbs.

"I hope it's not too late," Alanna whispered, covering her with a blanket. "Hang in there, Corazon."

Mew13
June 13th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Corazon slowly opened her eyes. The pain she was experiencing was extreme. The only thing she could manage to say was "Lavender" before being overtaken by darkness again.

Yami's Girl
June 13th, 2004, 03:31 PM
OOC: Hi Im back! Miss me? BTW my charizards color is blue and called Blue Flame(flame for short)

IC:Emily ran over to Alanna. Is she alright? I asked. Oh let me help you.

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Sighing, I fell to the ground, clutching a deep cut on my abdomen. My mouth bled and I coughed. Whiteout walked over to me and crooned in my ear. "I'll be fine." I told her and sank onto her soft feathers, blacking out.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 04:24 PM
mart finshed with a air born pokemon came down to see what happan down bellow.
he headed for the wounded corzon and helped alanna healing

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Whiteout slowly stood up and called to the sky. She called and snow began to fall.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 04:29 PM
ooc:hey that is kinda like my pic^_^
Ic:it felt cold, colder then snow has ever been befor cuse there was a reason that the snow fas falling. the reson was of sarrow.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 04:31 PM
"dont worry whightout she will be fine she just needds some rest" said mart.
(sorry if i spelled it wrong)

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 04:31 PM
She called again, and there was a deep blue snowflake that headed towards Yuki's mouth. She called and there was another. She cried out and she began to glow.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 04:33 PM
ooc:who glowed whiteout or yuki?

Morphasis
June 13th, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC: Whiteout.

IC: She began to float upwards and she cried out, and she became pure white in the glow. A wave of light was sent from her.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 04:45 PM
ooc:this is what is going there mart's mind if he was 5 oooooo pretty

Mew13
June 13th, 2004, 04:52 PM
OOC: Nonok, that was spam. Please don't do that again.

IC: Corazon awoke again to find a group of people huddled around her. She tried to sit up, but was much too dizzy. The pain had dulled some, but was still there. Corazon took a deep, steadying breath and asked "Where is Lavender?" She couln't sense her beloved Pokemon, and was quite worried.

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 05:00 PM
ooc:what was spam mew i ask you that?

Mew13
June 13th, 2004, 05:13 PM
ooc:this is what is going there mart's mind if he was 5 oooooo pretty

That was spam. Not to be a nag, but it takes away from the point of the RolePlay....

nanok242
June 13th, 2004, 06:38 PM
ooc:hey dark espeon did the charmander change in to a charmeline(?)And sorry for the dobble post :nervous:

Skye
June 13th, 2004, 08:16 PM
OOC: Nanok, you've really got to cut it out with the double posts...

IC: Alanna helped Corazon sit up so she could look for Lavender. She was annoyed and suprised at Emily's arrival, and nearly snapped at her.

"I've got Corazon just fine," she told her briskly, and then another person came over, and she told them the same. "Go and help the others."

She turned to Corazon. Sighing deeply at the final, fleeing enemies, she called Schruhenfanfare to her side.

"Let's go look for Lavender," she said to Corazon, helping her weakened body onto Schruhen. "We will find her. Don't worry."

With that, they took off into the sky, Alanna following Corazon's directions.

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 05:26 AM
IC:Emily walked away in the snowy weather. <Bad weather. It shouldnt do this should it.> I asked Flame. <Depends on the season it is.> Flame then pause and stared at the sky. I looked too. There was a bright light. <Mabye someones in trouble> I said <Lets look!> I hopped on Flames back and flew over there. Where the glowing light was a white articuno and a girl on the ground staring in utter amazment. He was bleeding pretty bad. <Down!> I commanded Flame. <hes bleeding very bad!> When I got down I understood why he was staring. <Thats his Articuno>

Psychotic_Demon
June 14th, 2004, 07:50 AM
ooc: wow... you guys had fun without me! and if you think that battle was big, wait for the one i have planned in the future!!!!!!!! :P lol...

ic: i wandered to the rest of the group. me and rivora had been seporated. i limped up to alanna. "wheres rivora?!?" i said sterly, wincing in pain. i had been slashed across my shoulder and back. every thing started to spin. darkness overtook me...

Aggron91
June 14th, 2004, 08:14 AM
i landed and vibrava went to sleep straight away,he needed to rest, pain seared across my body. i sat down panting heavily, i lay backwards and went to sleep, darkness engulfed me..

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 08:19 AM
OOC: Actually, that's my Articuno, she's preforming a strange ritual....

IC: I coughed and spat out something salty. I looked up and saw Whiteout in the sky, light pulsing from her. "Whiteout, what are you doing?"

nanok242
June 14th, 2004, 08:35 AM
ic:"yuki you should know its your pokemon."

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 08:44 AM
OOC:Morphasis I called you a he on accident. Plz dont get mad at me.

IC:Miss plz rest youre badly hurt. Flame help me to stop her bleeding. I washed her blood off since some froze on her face. Are you OK? I asked. Im not the greatest but ok. Thanks.she said. What is you and your Articunos name? Just then a blast of light came from the Articuno like it was blowing up. <Hudle against me and Ill protect you with my wings!> Flame commanded < Youll be safe> We crouch near him and he put his flame by us to keep us warm, then put his wings around us. I was not scared, I was petrified.

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 08:46 AM
It"s Okay< But I Can"t Reply Right Now< My Computer Is Jacked Up So I Have To Get Off For A While>>> Bye!

nanok242
June 14th, 2004, 08:49 AM
ooc:i am kind cofus(?) can any one tell me what is going on
thx

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 08:51 AM
I just healing morphasis. It depends where u were in your last post.

nanok242
June 14th, 2004, 08:53 AM
ooc:i was like 10 yards from yuki

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Well then do whatever. I dont care.

Skye
June 14th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Alanna looked at Corazon worriedly as they flew on Schruhen, searching for Lavender. They had circled the area at least three times by now, and there was no sign of her.

Schruhenfanfare... Alanna whispered to him. What if Lavender is...?

Let's not think like that. Schruhen told her firmly, pressing onward, his keen eyes on the lookout for his fellow dragon.

Alanna could not stop thinking about it. She and Schruhen had a very tight bond. They felt each other's pain, each other's happiness. If one of them were to perish...Alanna knew that if Schruhen ever left her in life, she would join him shortly afterwards. No dragon could ever take his place. She and Schruhen were one being in two separate bodies, and she loved him with all of her heart. There was no room for anyone else.

"Corazon, do you see Lavender anywhere?" she asked, trying to put her mind somewhere else.

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 09:12 AM
As Yukis Articuno came out of the sky it stopped snowing. <Flame, melt the snow in this area with flame thrower.> He did as he was told. Yuki ran to her articuno. She started crying. "Whats wrong?" I asked. Whiteout.. shes dead! She cried harder. Nonesense, I said hes still alive. I always know.< You know she might not be alive.> Flame reminded. <I know. I dont want here to be sad. She might lose her life friend.> The truth would be unbarable for her. I had to do all I could for it.

nanok242
June 14th, 2004, 09:28 AM
ooc:thats sad. did morphasis tell you to say that pynpfan? sencse morphasis cant get on or something?

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 09:30 AM
No. I just said it. Is that bad?

nanok242
June 14th, 2004, 09:32 AM
no not at all but i think that she will be mad that you had her pokemon die thats just what i think so dont tack it the wrong way

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 09:37 AM
OOC:Im not going to let it die! Im goin to heal it!

IC:I got my healing supples and helped it out. There he should be a little sore but better in an few minutes or so.

nanok242
June 14th, 2004, 09:39 AM
ooc : sorry for wondering.
ic:hear use these herbs they will work faster

Skye
June 14th, 2004, 09:40 AM
No. I just said it. Is that bad?

Yeah....not a good idea. You broke one of the RPG rules by powerplaying, which means you took on the role of someone else's character without their permission. I would suggest editing your post.

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Youre fine. Curiosity get you everywhere. But Hey I healed it! But sorry. :'( Dont hurt me!

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 10:05 AM
IC:There back to perfect heath thanks for those herbs Mart. Good as new ready to fly and everything.

OOC: Im sorry for what I did. I will try not to do it in the future. Uh plz, plz dont hurt me!

PS Sorry for double posting!

nanok242
June 14th, 2004, 10:07 AM
hey no problem my family when i was little owned a herb shop and they tought me every herp name and of the work

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 10:21 AM
NO, I did not tell her/him to say that.... *glares* No powerplaying, let me do this please.

IC: White out soon began to gently float down to the ground, the light growing weaker and dimmer until finally, she fell to the ground, nearly dead. The light stopped shimmering and I crawled to her side and lay my head in her feathers. "Live my friend. You must." I spoke in the Ice Isle tongue.

Mew13
June 14th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Corazon was worried. All she could see was patches of brown and black below them. There was no sign of a purple Dragonite anywhere. Forgetting her own pain, she concentrated every fiber of her being to locate Lavender. Suddenly, she could sense her, and a huge wave of pain came back.

She turned to Alanna. "Lavender is hurt, but alive. I can sense her now. Please take me straight down. She is in a small cave about 50 ft from where we are right now. She didn't have the energy to tell me that, but I can tell. Our bond grows stronger."

The next few minutes, Corazon comforted her friend. She mindspoke to Lavender, saying everything and anything that would keep her alive. Lavender had to be okay, Corazon didn't know what she would do without her.

OOC: Say, this roleplay is kind of going to the dogs. Our newer members are not exactly posting roleplay posts.... It really annoys me when I have to spend 5 minutes reading a conversation and not the Roleplay. Just my opinion.....

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 10:34 AM
OOC: Want to refresh this RP? It's totally confusing. 0_o

Skye
June 14th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Schruhen didn't even need any other instructions. He dove towards the cave quickly. They landed just outside of it. Alanna helped Corazon off Schruhen, and they raced into the cave.

Suddenly, in the damp, unfeeling darkness, Alanna fell to the ground in pain.

"Schruhen!" she cried aloud and in her mind.

Alanna...his voice came to her, full of strain and suffering.

"I have to...go..." she told Corazon. "I hope Lavender is all right..."

She stumbled out of the cave, her vision failing her slowly. Blood poured from her side, and she gasped in pain. Her once white tunic was now stained crimson. Schruhen lay in the grass, a few yard away, the grass around him stained with blood.

Alanna used all her energy to run to him, to lay by his side. He turned his head to face her as she fell at his side. They locked eyes, feeling life leaving them slowly, painfully. The assassin had left already, but the arrows remained in Schruhen's back.

A...human...did this? she cried, tears spilling down her face. She touched Schruhenfanfare's face weakly, feeling every bit of pain in his body. She felt so weak now....her hair matted on her head with blood, her hands and clothes caked in it. They broke the code! They can't do this to us! I should have been here to defend you! I could have...saved you...

She cried harder, her lungs beginning to sieze up. Blood began to gurgle in her throat.

Schruhen...I'm frightened... she whispered weakly, hugging his large face to her as tight as she could.

Schruhenfanfare used his last energy to curl around her protecively, circling her body with his, laying his head next to hers.

It's okay, he assured her, closing his eyes, and nuzzling her face. We're together. We can face it all together. No matter what comes next, one of us cannot go where the other can't follow...

Alanna linked the tears away slowly, feeling weak. She could see no longer. The world was a great void. All she could feel was blood-caked, muddy, snow and grass beneath her body, and Schruhen....Schruhen all around her, by her side forever.

I love you, Schruhenfanfare, she told him adoringly, taking her last breath.

[I]I love you too, Alanna,[I] he assured her weakly, taking his last breath as well.

The two of them lay on the ground together...together forever.

OOC: That's right guys...sorry....I am leaving this rp....

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 10:46 AM
OOC:Im so sorry morphasis. Plz forgive me.

IC:I saw Yuki with whiteout. <Flame keep him warm while I find some herbs.> Flame started a big campfire so I could see them in the distance. Ill be back! I assured. I walked along for a while and found super herbs. These will be great! I thought. Then after I picked them all a swarm of Bedrill attack! I took out my katonnas(are those ok?). I fought for my life. I was losing badly. I cried, in thought and speech Flame! Help me! Flame rushed to my aid. <Yuki and whiteout are fine.> He informed. We fought many beedrill were killed, few fled, and many, many more came. <This may be our last, Flame.>

Mew13
June 14th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Corazon was worried about Alanna, but couldn't risk Lavender's life. She found her, lying on the ground. Blood made the ground slick.

Lavender? Corazon mindspoke. Oh Lavender, please don't be dead! Don't leave me here!

I am here. Please don't cry. Lavender said slowly. Her voice was weak.

Lavender's pain was suddenly upon her, coursing through her body. She fell, her knees weak. This is how you've suffered? she managed to gasp.

Yes, love. I am dying. And.... you must be too. Lavender's weak mindvoice called.

The two suffered for another few minutes. Corazon cried. Not for herself, but for her Bond. This wasn't meant to be. Then, death mercifully overtook both of them. Forever they lay together in that cave, never to be found by man or Pokemon. Thier bond had been a blessing, and a curse.

OOC: Sorry guys, but I'm in agreement with Skye. This RP is dying, and fast. Hope your fates are better than Corazon and Lavender's!

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Great 2 leavin. Oh well see ya later

Morphasis
June 14th, 2004, 11:48 AM
I myself am leaving too. Sorry guys, but I'm terribally confused, but I'm making an RP like this, so feel free to try it out.

Yami's Girl
June 14th, 2004, 12:27 PM
As Emily and Flame fought the poisonous pins stabed them. A beedrill slashed at my legs and back. I bled terribly.Flame was down with a wound in his side. He got up. The poison was not in effect........yet. Then Butterfree came. They didnt fight us they helped. The butterfree were gone in about three minutes. They couldnt fight. The poison was now taking effect. The beedrill saw we were dying and left. Flame staggered over. Then he fell. <We fought and lost.> I said about to cry for both of us. <Our bond is very strong,> I said<All through our years since you were a charmander.> Flame smiled. <Look into my flame and you will find happiness.> I smiled. < You said that to me since I was little and you were a charmander. Ok I see you and me in heaven haveing the time of our lives.> Flame put his tail around me the flame almost out. I curled up too. He layed his head on my chest. As the poison took full effect He said< I love you. Now we can go together and always see each other.> <Yes we shall.We shall be together.........forever> Flame wraped up around me we both fell asleep forever to come and together forever.

OOC: Im leaving cuse it seems to be breaking up. It was fun while it lasted!
It wasnt a bad rp though.

nanok242
June 14th, 2004, 12:52 PM
i am going to be leving as well. bye

kirby00
June 14th, 2004, 01:00 PM
i was still in battle and mad at skye for leaving, none of the rest of us and she jsut told us to come... leaving a fight was also my style, but not if your allies are still fighting i knew I was in danger as a dragonite hyperbeamed... me, i threw the dratini in my hands as i fell, aerodactly caught it & tore and ate at the dragonite's neck... it fell... dead... i hit the ground but thats to the snow it wasnt too bad... now my tyrantiar was dying... my aerodactly swooped in to save it but got pulled down by a flygon... it threw tyranitar and dratini in the snow for safety as it began to be killled...

Aggron91
June 14th, 2004, 11:02 PM
what hapened whilst i was away?

dark espeon aint going to be happy...

Miss Reyna
June 15th, 2004, 12:19 PM
i couldn't stand hiding anymore and watching these people suffer. i must do something to help. them salmance saw my worry and said you sure you want to espose us? i said we must or we be alone again...and i don't want that so salmance your his head and i got on him. and we flew up in the sky and help the kid with the areodactle. the dragonites were tearing his pokemon apart. "salmance use dragon claw." the green fire cover claw hit one of them but another dragonite took his place. "countin figthing salmance. we must help him out!!"

kirby00
June 15th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I didnt care i ran in anger and slashed the dragonite's wing off and as it cried in pain i slashed his head, my poor baby dratini cried, scared and confused, but i knew i had too, just then the flygon slashed me with its tail, i was so angry i stabbed it in the heart... i fell and bleeding...

Psychotic_Demon
June 17th, 2004, 07:21 AM
ooc: ............. WHAT THE HECK DID YOU PEOPLE DO WHILE I WAS GONE?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? everyone is right this rp is dying..... goodbye. :( :disappoin :'(

flygonruler1
June 17th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Did this rp start from eragon?the book

Great rp people it needs to keep going

Aggron91
June 17th, 2004, 08:42 AM
oh well...... i suppose i better find a new way to have fun....

lex
June 17th, 2004, 09:54 AM
OOC: oh god,I have'nt posted in such a long time! Sorry... umm could someone give me an updat of whats going on? if so thankz...

kirby00
June 17th, 2004, 10:34 AM
The rp leader got mad since she is confused since she posted so she declared this rp dead...

lex
June 17th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Oh really... 0 0 oh my and I though it was getting interesting...
o

kirby00
June 17th, 2004, 12:16 PM
ya well, unfortunately when you posted it made a new page, and the post the rp leader wrote was on the page right before this 1... but ya i agree it was getting interesting