PDA

View Full Version : my trade thread:all good pokemon

carnivine_dude
August 6th, 2007, 01:26 PM
this is what i have for trade in my pokemon pearl game..
bronzong lvl 66
eevee x6 lvl 18
misdreavus lvl 19
lileep lvl 20
aerodactyl lvl 20 x2
omanyte lvl 20
nidorino x2 lvl 21
staryu lvl 27
drowzee lvl 13
natu lvl 25
farfetch'd lvl 28
mew x2 lvl 44(TRU event)
pineco lvl 5
chansey lvl 18
spoink lvl 22
combee female x2 lvl 14, lvl 5
ledyba lvl 33
beautifly lvl 11
burmy lvl 8 female
weedle lvl 6
shiny salamence lvl 57
cubone lvl 4
feebas lvl 1
cacnea lvl 1(knows low kick, dynamicpunch and has pokerus)
carnivine lvl 26
drifloon lvl 22 x2
swablu lvl 27
porygon lvl 18x2
corsola lvl 50
spheal lvl 42
miltank lvl 17
all the pokemon that i am trading here come with one free random item..it ranges from an evolution stone..to a fossle..to a heart scale...to just about anything found in the underground..
if u need any thing that can be transferd by the pal p[ark from games like emerald, fire red, leaf green , or any others just messege me

FireApe2135
August 6th, 2007, 01:28 PM
what do you want for them???????

carnivine_dude
August 6th, 2007, 04:05 PM
well i mainly want a chimchar right now...thats really all i can think of...maby a chicorita or a cindaquil....
what do u want that i have?

FireApe2135
August 6th, 2007, 04:07 PM
What is the TRU Event for the MEW??? or the mismagius

CrazyD
August 6th, 2007, 04:12 PM
What is the TRU Event for the MEW???

Fire Ape, I think he means the Toy's R Us Mew, wich is the Mystery Mew.

Umm... Carnivine dude, did one of the Cronogunk that you caught happen to be holding the item Black Sludge? If one of them did do you think you can trade it to me?

johnnytest
August 6th, 2007, 04:17 PM
What would you want for smeargle?

carnivine_dude
August 6th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Fire Ape, I think he means the Toy's R Us Mew, wich is the Mystery Mew.

Umm... Carnivine dude, did one of the Cronogunk that you caught happen to be holding the item Black Sludge? If one of them did do you think you can trade it to me?

no srry crazy d but i caught all of thoughs croagunk's looking for the black sludge...i really wanted it but never got it... and jonny i dont really know the anser..what do u have to trade?

johnnytest
August 7th, 2007, 04:14 PM
I have all starters except chikorita. I have all fossils. I have porygon, stantler, spiritomb, sableye, tangela, .... a few others too.

carnivine_dude
August 8th, 2007, 03:55 PM
ok how about tangala for smeargle? is that ok?

johnnytest
August 8th, 2007, 04:01 PM
a smeargle for tangela sounds good. Pm when you are ready. Also, would you consider a mewtwo for mew?

Chibaymega12
August 8th, 2007, 04:06 PM
do you have Omanyte and Omastar? Also, i have a Shiny Gyarados, would you like it for your Shiny Salamence?

carnivine_dude
August 8th, 2007, 04:08 PM
do you have Omanyte and Omastar? Also, i have a Shiny Gyarados, would you like it for your Shiny Salamence?
i have a ominite but no omastar...and do u have anyother strong shinys you could trade...im not in the need for a shiny garados

Chibaymega12
August 8th, 2007, 04:10 PM
ah, sorry, no

well, would you like a Kabuto for an Omastar?

BDT
August 8th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Hi, i got Pokemon for trade now, last time i spoke i didnt have any really. Im in search for Raikou / Entei 10ANIV and Ho-oh 10ANNIV.
Have you got any or know anyone?

carnivine_dude
August 8th, 2007, 04:24 PM
ah, sorry, no

well, would you like a Kabuto for an Omastar?
hmm no thank u i have like 3 kaboutos already and ones brave..im ok

BDT let me check see if i can trade u thouse pokemon and if i even have them ok?

Chibaymega12
August 8th, 2007, 04:26 PM
ah, what about another regular pokemon, what would you like?

pm_41
August 8th, 2007, 04:27 PM
SPACE C Deoxys (untouched) for the Shiny Salemence.

carnivine_dude
August 8th, 2007, 04:28 PM
for omastar...i dont think i have one..i told u i had ominite but not omistar...i would want one though lol
and umm ok shure for space center deoxis...its at lvl 57 male and knows three moves(the other was fly but i had to deleet it)
still want it?

BDT
August 8th, 2007, 04:31 PM
hmm no thank u i have like 3 kaboutos already and ones brave..im ok

BDT let me check see if i can trade u thouse pokemon and if i even have them ok?

Ok but its getting late so please PMor POST on my thread or back on here. Ill be going soon. Back on tommorow. But ill wait up for a while for a answer

pm_41
August 8th, 2007, 04:33 PM
---PM me! I need Shinys!---

Chibaymega12
August 8th, 2007, 04:36 PM
thats what i meant, what about a Magmortar or a Milotic?

johnnytest
August 8th, 2007, 04:40 PM
I just traded for a shiny Deoxys, would you want to trade for your mew. Its the toys r' us one right?

carnivine_dude
August 8th, 2007, 04:57 PM
lol yup its the toys r us mew...i just got a deoxis also and i rather it not be shinny soo maby we can trade something else for mew and hmmm i dont think i have a magmorter or milotic but i could get u a modest lvl 51 female milotic tommaro if u could wait chibaymega...

Chibaymega12
August 8th, 2007, 05:17 PM
no, i meant that i trade you a milotic or a magmortar for it, but i don't need it anymore, thanx anyways

johnnytest
August 8th, 2007, 05:26 PM
What would you want for mew? If anything. Take in mind that I dont have any event pokemon. I have shiny lugia.

Tj-CLu?
August 8th, 2007, 05:40 PM
I have a Chimchar if you still need one. I'd like a Houndoom.

carnivine_dude
August 8th, 2007, 08:00 PM
I have a Chimchar if you still need one. I'd like a Houndoom.
ok i will definitly do that...but im very tired so in the morning ok...pm me your fc when your ready tommarow...
What would you want for mew? If anything. Take in mind that I dont have any event pokemon. I have shiny lugia.
umm ok if u want too i would trade mew for shiny lugia...the mew is lvl 44 and comes from the one day event from toys r us.....

donpatchi-risu
August 20th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Wow T, youve been busy,
it must be hard work obtaining all these pokemen,
that rapidash you gave me to completely pwn byron, didn't you get him in an online trade??
since i never gave you anything good in return, il have to show u the music links.
Thx, have fun out east!!!

Rock_lee
August 20th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Do you have Carnivine? if not then I'll trade it to you for a misdreavus.

donpatchi-risu
August 21st, 2007, 12:57 PM
I just spoke to carnivine_dude yesterday, he said he is at his house out east in greenport, (where there is no internet connection)
he will be back in a week, and he might check occasionaly (i highly doubt it)

carnivine_dude
August 27th, 2007, 07:09 AM
ok im back an ill update the trade list ok...i dont need chimchar by the way i got him on GTS. but i do need a chicorita and a charmander and thats it for starters...