PDA

View Full Version : Legit Cherish ball movie darkrai up for trade

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 02:25 PM
so make some offers, it's modest natured, and it's up for grabs so hurry up and trade.

rogersanchez12
August 6th, 2007, 02:25 PM
look at my tread v .

Star★Seeker
August 6th, 2007, 02:28 PM
I think it can't had modest nature.

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 02:29 PM
What are the natures of teddiursa, lv 100 slowbro, venasaur, charizard, treeko, piplup, elekid, cyndaquil, and voltorb. Also are any of your pokemon ev trained?

creg
August 6th, 2007, 02:30 PM
shiny venasaur and shiny shuppet?

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 02:31 PM
What are the natures? Also I think I will try to get a better offer than two pokmeon.

Cyber End Dragon X
August 6th, 2007, 02:38 PM
3 shiny pokemon for it. Ok?

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 02:41 PM
I actually kinda want a lot for it because I can't make copies because it has a special ribbon so it's the only one I have.

R.A.M.
August 6th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Venomoth, Houndoom and Bellosom? all shiny.

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 02:44 PM
I actually kinda want a lot for it because I can't make copies because it has a special ribbon so it's the only one I have.

So what does anybody got that's worth getting the only copy I have.

R.A.M.
August 6th, 2007, 02:45 PM
So what does anybody got that's worth getting the only copy I have.

I didn't see that post when I was posting, sorry >_>
Add Cloyster and any 4 TMs?

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 02:47 PM
I have all the tm's, do you have life orb, choice band, choice scarf?

R.A.M.
August 6th, 2007, 02:54 PM
I have all the tm's, do you have life orb, choice band, choice scarf?

No, I ran out of those :disappoin

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 02:55 PM
If you could get those then I woudl definatly trade you. No questions asked.

BoBoMaster13
August 6th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Shiny rayquaza and life orb?

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Um, no. R.A.M. is willing to trade me 4 shinies for it. You have to at least beat that. Oh and 4 items too. BTW R.A.M do you have a claw, dome, or root fossil. I will trade you for those if you want. I want the dome fossil the most though.

R.A.M.
August 6th, 2007, 03:02 PM
If you could get those then I woudl definatly trade you. No questions asked.

I guess I can spend the whole day in the battle tower >_>
I'll do it but only if you'll trade with me.

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 03:04 PM
I said no questions asked. Which means if you had everything listed I would definatly trade you.

R.A.M.
August 6th, 2007, 03:09 PM
I said no questions asked. Which means if you had everything listed I would definatly trade you.

I have all the fossils, but they're in my Pearl(wich i don't have right now). I have do have the pkmn(Anorith, Kabuto and Lileep, those are he ones you want no?).

Waffles
August 6th, 2007, 03:11 PM
This cannot be the Jul 14 Movie Darkrai, as that has only the legit nature of Quirky, apparently.
This has to be the May 14 Demo Darkrai, which was intercepted from a test-signal. They are all clones of the single intercepted one, which happened to be Modest.

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Yeah, and can you at least get me the life orb, that's all you have to get out of all three of the items.

R.A.M.
August 6th, 2007, 03:12 PM
This cannot be the Jul 14 Movie Darkrai, as that has only the legit nature of Quirky, apparently.
This has to be the May 14 Demo Darkrai, which was intercepted from a test-signal. They are all clones of the single intercepted one, which happened to be Modest.

Movie Drakrais are Modest, Quirky and Bold, just to let you know:P

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 03:18 PM
So do we have a deal R.A.M? Houndoom, bellossom, I forgot the other two, and anorith, lileep, kabuto, and anorith?

R.A.M.
August 6th, 2007, 03:24 PM
So do we have a deal R.A.M? Houndoom, bellossom, I forgot the other two, and anorith, lileep, kabuto, and anorith?
Yeah, but were do I get the Life Orb? I got most of them in trades...and I don't remember if I got on in the game...

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 6th, 2007, 03:25 PM
I believe you get it at the battle tower.