PDA

View Full Version : Electrizer wanted.

Shiraishi
August 7th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Im looking for an electrizer due to my lack for an FR. Im in japan on vacation so the best times for me to trade would be 9-noon EST and 9-midnight EST.

Im willing to trade some egg/tm move pokemon for the electrizer.
DD bagon
bolt-beaming Staryu
Cross chop/ice punch elekid
mirror coat/reocover lileep
I can also trade a magmarizer..I hate magby hunting T.T;;

Smarties-chan
August 7th, 2007, 12:53 AM
I can trade you an Electrizer. I just have to do some other stuff first. I'd like that Cross Chop/Ice Punch Elekid.

Shiraishi
August 7th, 2007, 01:02 AM
kay, Sweet! I caught a male machoke! Breedin time~

EDIT: Ugh, I may take a while. I forgot elekid cant breed so ima go to the E4 to lvl it.

Smarties-chan
August 7th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Very well. Tell me when you're ready to trade.

Shiraishi
August 7th, 2007, 01:46 AM
Beat cynthia. Sry I took so long D: I was eating pie (seriously)And by some strange magical force..Cynthia's gastrodon survived my mence's dragon claw :/ Im such a horrible breeder :/ I forgot machop could get ice punch. Joy. Now I hafta lvl up a machop too..

Sry about me being a failure of a breeder. Machoke is almost at lvl 40(when he learns cross chop) and is able to breed with my electabuzz D:

wakachamo
August 7th, 2007, 06:46 AM
Cakekun, please don't double-post; it's against the rules.

*merges posts*

Shiraishi
August 7th, 2007, 06:52 AM
If I didnt, i'd hafta start another thread..which might be worse :x

Lord Mike
August 7th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Do you just want one of my Electivires? I have a Level 51 one.

Shiraishi
August 7th, 2007, 08:06 AM
No, im using my elekid with ice punch and cross chop. Im also going to IV breed. Smarties, after several hours of being afk and 1 hour of training my machoke, I've sucessfully bred ice and cross chop along with fire and thunder punch as a bonus o.0 Post/PM for a trade, gotta go to bed soon(Im vacationing in japan)

Smarties-chan
August 7th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Okay. I'm ready. I'll get on Wi-fi now.

Sora_8920
August 7th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Im looking for an electrizer due to my lack for an FR. Im in japan on vacation so the best times for me to trade would be 9-noon EST and 9-midnight EST.

Im willing to trade some egg/tm move pokemon for the electrizer.
DD bagon
bolt-beaming Staryu
Cross chop/ice punch elekid
mirror coat/reocover lileep
I can also trade a magmarizer..I hate magby hunting T.T;;

I Can Trade in a Day. But Smarties will probably have Traded it to you by then. But if He doesn't, then i have Lot's of Electrizer's to trade. Unfortuanly, i have three of the Pokemon on that list. But i'm doing a UU Team, so Lileep might be Intresting to use.

Shiraishi
August 7th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Mkay, its awlways good to have backup. I have WAY too many lileeps so I'll be glad to trade.

Sora_8920
August 7th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Mkay, its awlways good to have backup. I have WAY too many lileeps so I'll be glad to trade.

Thank you, :) can you check the Natures of the Lileep and tell me them?