PDA

View Full Version : OMGIMONFIRE

ASG
August 7th, 2007, 02:45 PM
no not really. PC, its been a long time (last visit was april 16th :D) But for you that don't know i'm ANTI-SPAM GUN, or in other words some stalker whos been around for years.

Well long story short I was just stopping by to see how the community is going, who remembers me, and how things have changed. So, Hi. lol :D

And for the new mods and that, I havn't been around for a while, and I'm still use to the old rules and such so if this is wrong or something feel free to move it. But leave it in other chat for a day or so. Thanks.

*Sniff* you guys grow up so fast... XD

Shinji_
August 7th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Umm hey? o_O Is this even alloweed in this Section? Oh well a mod will come and say so I guess well, welcome back to Pc mr :D I think this should be in the welcoming section.

ASG
August 7th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Ya it's supposed to be in the welcome section. But no one ever really goes in there. I'm just hoping to see some old faces. I don't really remember anyone either O.o. :D I've been here too long.

Drummershuff
August 7th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Uh, this is going in New Users/ Welcome...

*Moved*

Cherrim
August 7th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Wow, long time no see. I missed your post in April, so I haven't seen you since the beginning of the year. o_o How's it going?

ASG
August 7th, 2007, 03:45 PM
=D yay! It's been going pretty well. I've been learning flash, and photoshop and i'm usualy on video game boards. I havn't seen to many old timers here. They all forget their names?