PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Savior ~ Reprise

Pages : [1] 2 3

NessStar3000
August 7th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Story:
The world of Pokemon, a place full of many surprises. A world where humans and Pokemon live together. Some living in peace, love, and happiness... others live in hate, reject, and suffer the cruel things about life... but if you think about it, Pokemon and humans could live together without extreme consequence. But one day...

There was an event that changed the whole world and its existence. A terrible outbreak of natural disasters stroke the planet with much great force that shaken the world's foundation. A humongous meteor thrash itself onto innocent lands and islands, destroying many families of humans and Pokemon together. Never-ending thunderstorms and hurricanes attacked the famous capitals of the country. The Earth now was at a point of leaving it's existence. There was though one island that stood untouched by these striking disasters. The people who lived upon this island have no knowledge of the happenings of the ordeals of the rest of the world outside of their island...

Neocean Island, a isolated island that stood randomly onto the seas where many people live in peace. This was also the only island where Pokemon do not live or stay upon, the reason of this strange phenomenon is unknown. This brings the fact why the people were to find peace easier upon the island. Some though wanted to find something more exciting to do than staying on a lonely island for the rest of their lives. They seek out for adventure, friendship, suspense, new experiences, and of course, Pokemon.

Fortunately, there were a few lucky group of people who are now about to find themselves onto a new path of their life. These lucky soon-to-be Pokemon trainers are the winners of the first annual "Outside World" sweepstakes. These people are now headed their way to the water bridge where they will meet the "S.S. Light" cruise ship, the sea vehicle that will be their ticket to the outside world. There was but only one problem though...

How will these innocent young trainers deal with the harsh problems of the after-damage of the ordeal? Will these trainers survive the fatal obstacles that waits them?

(NOTE)
This roleplay will be unique than other players, so expect the unexpected and enjoy.

Rules
+ You can control up to two characters on this roleplay.
+ No God-modding until you are given permission in special scenes/events.
+ You will be given a choice of which Pokemon you can choose soon after the introduction scenes.

Name: Psy

Description: Psy is around 5’1 and has a decent slim body. He has smooth black hair, matching with his very dark blue eyes, appearing to be pure black to others. He usually wears a green shirt with a star in the front. For his legs, he wears blue shorts and black shoes. He possesses the secret powers of manipulation an invisible force (Known usually as PSI) and intents to use his powers for pure good.

Personality: He has an all-around personallity. Most of time he's just a calm and nice guy willing to help people who are in need of help. He hates people who to bad things for no real good reason.

History: He lives alone in a house near his best friend, Maci, a progidious female inventor. He always lived upon alone in his house, and makes his way of graduation from school. (He starts in this story being graduated already)

Other: He wanted to join in the "Outside World" sweepstakes to seek not only adventure, experiences, and suspense, but to save the others in the need of help.

I hope you enjoy reading/playing inside this roleplay! ^_^

Zazzeh
August 7th, 2007, 04:42 PM
^^ Sounds interesting! I've been looking for A good Roleplay since I got on!

Name: Hiruko

Description: Hiruko stands about 5'5" with a quite slim body. She often plays with her long, silver hair & blows two strands of Navy blue hair hanging down near the center of her face so she can see. Her eyes are awfully strange, the left one being an almost Red-orange, the right one being A bright lime green. Her normal outift is a black polo with a white long-sleeved shirt underneath, A pair of rust colored jeans & some blood red Chuck Taylors. She sports A black messanger bag with A purple strap in which she keeps all her belongings.

Personality: Hiruko has sort of a split personality, half of her is extremely coldhearted & cruel, the other side is very kind & lighthearted. Though normally she is very bitter & quiet.

History: Hiruko grew up with her mother who is A famous doctor on Neocean island. Thus Hiruko was schooled on how the human body works; including parts that are fatal to the whole system when hit. Utilizing that knowledge, she has learned to use needles to hit points on the human body to cause death or serious injury. Hiruko has never really had any friends, & the only one who kept her company was her best friend Sasori, who five years ago, dissapeared off the island without a word.

Other: One year ago, Hiruko had made A trip to her own doctor, telling him about her many attempts at suicide. She was later found to be mentally unstable. She wanted to win the "Outside World" sweepstakes to get away from everyone & possibly even have A good time.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
August 7th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Name: AJ

Description: AJ is average height and weight, he is Hispanic male which means his skin tone is dark, a tannish kind of tone. He has snowy white hair, that almost looks like platinum. His hair is in a short ponytail, about six or seven inches. His eyes are a angelic baby blue that seem to scream ' Oh my god! It's an Angel!' but his eyes are pretty deceiving. AJ has a medium type face, Not to tense, yet not to 'Cute' it's the whole pretty boy thing, with a great sense of 'I can kick your ass! And it's plastered on my face!' AJ wears a cross pendant right around his neck, it is a shining silver that just seems to kick out at you. AJ's main attire consists of a tight black undershirt made out of generic material, nothing real special. He wears a somewhat small dark crimson red combat vest with flames on the topper sleeves, on the back of the vest it reads in bold white letters ' Made In Heaven' and over that he wears a large white trench coat that has a cross on the back that is black and also the title, 'Fallen Angel'. He wears tight black pants, a nice leather texture. He also wears black combat boots, they have an iron sole in each shoe for more efficient walking. He has black fingerless gloves, they aren't fuzzy, just real padded. He is muscular, but not in the way that muscles are bulging everywhere and it looks like your kind of on steroids... AJ has a gold stud in his left ear ( Not Gay!) About 5'7, 145

Personality: AJ likes to seclude himself, he doesn't really care for oppening up and including others in his life, he really feels that being a loner is the only true way to go. That does not mean by any circumstances he's a jerk to anyone, he doesn't taunt or make people feel bad, but beware of his explosive temper. AJ does think lowly of some people if they show bad traits, like stealing or perversion, but other then that he doesn't judge people. So closing up, AJ is not the real social type, yet not the gothic emo type. He has made his own type, among those who don't like to socialize yet enjoy life to the fullest and at the same time respect those who earn and deserve it, not a mean person but not an overly joyus person. Things that make people think lowly of AJ would be his poor Japanese which makes him angry, considering he is Latin.

History: Doesn't like to talk about it.

Other: AJ is talented in the field of Psionics.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 7th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Name: Randy
Description: Randy is taller than average at six feet-eight inches. His body tone is plain-ish with a little muscle. His eyes are normally a deep brown, but due to his oddness has put contact in them to make them appear red. His skin tone is difficult to pinpoint. It has a molotto tone, but is pale. most of his right face has been burned from when he was a small child, and now has a glossy like feature. His hair is normally black, but he has dyed it a singy-faded red color, and had styled it so it seems to jet out like fire. His ensamble includes a black tee shirt which ic covered with a black coat with lots of silver studs, chains, and a few zippers. He also has black pants, which also have studs,chains, and unnecessary zippers. And he wears black combat boots with steel toes. He wears two different gloves, on his left hand he wears a usual knuckle glove, but on his right he wears a crude, somewhat claw-ish glove (Both black.) He has three silver hoops in his left ear, a silver nose ring, and two silver neclaces.

Personality: Randy has the need to express himself as the top dog at all times. It's not a need to show off, it's just that Randy likes to be in charge. He makes a good leader, even though he can be very harsh toward anyone, even himself. Randy dosen't like talking about himself much, but he isn't anti-social. He just dosen't like setting himself from everyonbe else (Except with his appearance :D) Rany has an acute sence of logic, so he knows just how to end a lot of arguments. And if necessary, he can fight. Hard.

History: Randy's parents were on a submarine tour outside of Neocean one day when Randy's mom went into labor, so Randy was literally born in the bottom of the ocean. Since then, Rndy has been raised in Neocean all of his life. At the age of four, a bully used his vulpix to burn Randy's face, and the bully faced twenty years in a facility. At the age of eight, his mother died of a massive heart attack. Randy never had any real friends. people would always use him, only to dump him t the side in the end. So randy did what everyone else would have done: He stopped caring.

Other: Randy is unchilverious, and vengeful to boot. If you cross him, he WILL get you back, one way or another.

NessStar3000
August 8th, 2007, 06:03 AM
I'm going to wait just a little longer to see if others want to join in, but we'll get this story started by today.

Yuukihime
August 8th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Alright if this rp is still open here is my character.

Name: Renee Jones

Description: Renee is around 4'8 rather shirt for her age.Her hair is black and is shoulder length,she often keeps it in a loose ponytail. Her outfit consists of a green long sleeved shirt that covers part of her hands as well. She wheres a blue choker around her neck, She wheres jeans and tenis shoes as well.

Personality: Renee is shy and modest often keeping to herself. She would rather sit alone under a tree then go out and playing sonewhere with lots of people. She loves wtaching and feeding wild pokemon. She feels that the only ones she could trust are pokemon because of her past. She is a great artist who loves to draw,and paint. She is also a cry baby and gives up easily but on a rare occasion can stand up for herself.

History: Renee was often home alone most of the time. Her parents were often at work and never had time for her. At school people would fun her and call her a "loner" and various other things.When she would get home she would cry until her eyes were red and stung. When she was 7 she walked through the woods gathring berrys for herself for dinner due to the fatc that she couldn't cook.But before she knew bedrill were chasing her because she tripped over a weedle. When she had ran about a mile she tripped on a loose tree root. Just when the bedrills were about to attack water had hit them and they ran away. She looked up to see a vaporeon coming to her aid. Every since then she had wanted to help pokemon because they had helped her.

Other: she wants to become less shy and try and make more friends then her pokemon

NessStar3000
August 9th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Okay, let's get this story started.

It is morning when Psy wakes up from his long sleep. The excitement continued to flow in his body. He jumps out of the bed and starts to pack up his equipment for the "Outside World" journey.

"I can't believe the ship is comming here today, I better make sure I let Maci know I'm leaving today." He now has finish packing his supplies up in his chubby bag pack.

He instantly leaves his home, waving a single "good-bye" to it. He heads his way to Maci's house down near the area.

Yuukihime
August 9th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Renee got up and yawned she picked up her bag of berries and decided she would have a picnic today.
She grabbed her sketch book. That was filled with things such as flowers and tress and other natural plants found around her.

She walked out of her house and looked at a flyer. "Hmm outside world sweepstakes.. M-maybe.. I-I could enter.." She said quietly to herself looking at her sketch book.

She looked at when the ferry was supposed to leave. It would be pretty soon so she decided to pack a few things and headf down to the ferry.

(I edited my message cause I ddin't read the storyline my bad ^-^;)

Cosmic Tyrant
August 9th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Randy had woken up about a half hour ago, and was putting the finishing touches in his wardrobe. "Just a little more grease" He thought as he was styling his hair so it would look like it jets out like fire. He put his gloves and looked in the mirror to see if everything was in proportion. "Perfect" He said with a satysfied tone. as he then began to pack a few of his belongings. Randy was glad to leave Neocean island. This way, he'd forget all of the bad memories that filled his mind. The burnings, the beatings, the muggings, the occasional acts of arson against him, the suicide attempts, and of course, his mothers death. Randy just laughed as he gathered the money he had saved from his paychecks he earned in the last four months. "Goodbye, Neocean!" He yelled as he got to the dock "And good riddance!"

Yuukihime
August 9th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Renee was well on her way to the harbor holding her sketch book. She looked down to find a beautiful aquamarine pendent.

"U-Um.. I wonder who's this is.." Renee said quietly

She picked it up and saw noone around that had dropped it so she figured ti would be someone on the ferrys she picked the necklace up and put it in her bag.

"M-Maybe I can find the owner on the ferry.." She said quietly as she walked down the path to the ferry.

Zazzeh
August 9th, 2007, 06:38 PM
OOC: Sorry for late entrance!
Hiruko had been up all night reading A book on poisons. So she was ready for the big day. She had already packed her bags two days prior to the event. Hiruko placed A thick silk strap on the page she was reading from, closed the book & slid it into her bag. She slipped on her shoes & grabbed her MP3 player. As she made her way to the dock, Hiruko sang along with "Stole" By Kelly Rowland. Her voice was phonamanal, but she diddn't know it; the volume was too high.

August 9th, 2007, 07:50 PM
AJ found himself on the dock, ready to sun bath. AJ picked up his latest read, " Secrets of The Darkness" He was reading about Tarot, or so it seemed. " I wonder where this boat will end up at?" AJ asked himself ready to get on the boat.

" Thats strange... I feel a.. Bad Vibe, Maybe I shouldn't get on the boat."

" Then again.. Free cruise." AJ reasoned with himself.

AJ saw some other contestents started to arrive at the dock, they all look so boring... AJ thought to himself, " Atleast I have my book, which isn't boring"

AJ started to hum, waiting for the boat to let them on.

Yuukihime
August 9th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Renee walked down the path to reach the ferry. When she arrived she saw only a few people there.

I wonder who else entered she quietly said to herself as she walked to wait in line.

She opened her sketch book and began to draw the ocean while she waited. She didn't have a picture of the ocean in her sketch book so she took the advantage and started sketching the ocean.

She smiled happily as she began drawing.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 9th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Randy had entered the boat while stomping very hard. He wanted nothing more than to get off of this sadsack Island he was forced to live on, pronto! He noticed two other contestants on the boat. "Hmph!" He grunted while glaring at them. They looked too relaxed to Randy. But he wasn't about to let that ruin his time. He scrimmaged around in his pocked and found his PSP, plugged in his earphones, put it on his heavy metal playlist, then blasted the volume to maximum. There was no need to sing along, no, that would ruin the moment. He grinned as the last of the contestants were boardng on...

Yuukihime
August 9th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Renne was soon finished with her sketch and got up and looked at the other contestants she wondered who they were but decided she would meet them later.

"Better then than now...." Renee replied quietly. She tensed up a little when she saw someone glaring at her but tried to force it out of her mind.

SilencedShooter
August 9th, 2007, 08:33 PM
[ Is it to late to join? I'll post a sign up anyway...]
Name: Samson

Description: Samson stands at 6'0, has shaggy brown hair and blue eyes.He weres a green hoody and brown shorts, with white sneakers.
Personality: Samson is just a mellow, relaxed guy, who doesn't get mad very easy.He would rather relax than have negative confrontations, but will fight if challenged.
History: He lives with his uncle in a small house by the beach on Neocean.He lives a relaxed life, with little responcibility.

Other: He decided to do the whole "outside world sweepstakes" thing so he could leave the island and see the world, and a real life pokemon!

SilencedShooter
August 9th, 2007, 08:37 PM
As Samson woke up, he soon realized that he was late for the sweepstakes he had won, so he got dressed and grabbed his already packed bag and ran down to the harbor so he could get on the boat.

"I can't believe I was this late..." He moaned as he approached the harbor and noticed the boat was still docked.

"Phew just in time!" Samson happily said as he ran into the ship, and soon noticed the other passengers.

"Hmm...not as many as I thought there'd be..." He said as he found a place to sit down.

Yuukihime
August 9th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Renee looked at the ferry nervoudly.She wasn't sure what would happen. SHe looked down as she saw another person appear at the ferry.

She quickly thought to herself." I'd better get on the ferry while its still here!

She got on the ferry and began to look for a quiet place to draw.

She found the perfect one. It was on the deck near the captains booth. She crept away from the croud and sat quietly and began to draw while she looked at the soothing blue water.

"Its pretty.." Renee said to herself.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 07:24 AM
"Dang... hope I'm not late!"

Psy ran his way to the ferry after making a stop to a restaurant. His mouth has a few small pancake debris. He rushes his way to the ferry as fast he was able to.

"There it is! Phew!" He takes a walk inside, seeing a few people inside, most of them listening to an MP3 player.

"Heh, I don't need a player when my cell phone can hold up to one tetrabyte..."

He takes a seat in the dock very near the captian's booth, also noticing another female contestant, sketching something out.

Psy takes another look at all the contestants, noticing great differences in appearence and personality.

"Wow, this is some unique group, some coincidence." Psy begins to look at the water, attempting to relax himself.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Samson was growing a little bored by this point and was wondering when they would be leaving.

"Guh 17 years on this island is way more than enough...I'm ready to go see the world."

He sat down on a chair next to some kind of plant and eyed the other passengers.

"Hmm...So these are the people I'll be traveling with...I hope I can at least make one friend..." He thought as he began relaxing a little.

Then it hit him. "Oh mannnn I forgot to eat breakfast.....guh....I'm hungry to...." Samson said as he held onto his stomach in hunger.

"I hope the food's free...."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Renee saw one person heading toward the breafast hall. Also another person had arrived.

She sighed and continued drawing hoping someone wouldn't see her.

She soon decided it was time to get her food.

She got up and began to walk around the boat and soon asked someone "E-excuse me, c-can you point torwards the breakfast hall?"

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 09:53 AM
As soon as Hiruko got to the dock, the song was over. She saw the others & assumed they had won the contest too. Hiruko slipped her MP3 player back into her bag & pulled her book on poisons out again. "Hmmm...interesting.." She mumbled as she flipped through A few pages of the book. Her stomach growled loudly, but she ignored it. Hiruko looked up out of her book & out twords the ocean, "Eh..i'll eat later." She thought to herself.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Samson soon found himself in the breakfast hall and got as much food as possible.

"I want a cheese and bacon omlette, toast, uh let's see....some doughnuts, and biscuits!" Samson said as he stared at the server.

The Server handed him a bowel of oatmeal, and Samson walked away with it in defeat and sat down and began eating.

".........It's better than nothing."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Renee decided not to bother the person anymore so she went looking for the breakfast hall and found it.

She saw one other person there.

Renee asked for just some sour dough toast and sat down nervously

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Samson noticed the girl who had walked in and decided it would be best to introduce himself, so he got up and walked over.

"Hi.I'm Samson...I don't know anybody here, and you probally don't either, so how about me and you start talking?It's awfully boring, plus we haven't even left yet, and I don't wanna have to start talking to myself..."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 10:21 AM
"oh..um my names renee.. niced to meet you." She said in a nervous tone.

She was amazed that someone wanted to talk to her.

"Yeah it strange that we haven't left yet... I brought my sketch book though so it occpys most of ym time.. I guess.." Renee said quietly

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Samson looked at her sketchbook.

"Oh you like to draw?Is that why you came?Wanna draw more than just island scenery?"

He smiled and sat down with his oatmeal.

"I wanna get off this island, and see a REAL pokemon, maybe even become a "trainer."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 10:32 AM
"Yeah thats why I entered, I have enough of neoceon island pictures in here so I wanted to see what other things would look like." Rene said looking at her sketch book.

"I also wanted to sketch a pokemon but I may wanna keep one. Maybe if I can manage I will be a trainer." She said flipping at a sketch from her dreams.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 10:42 AM
"I'm sure we will both find what we want" Samson said as he stood up and smiled.

"Well I'm gonna go wait around and see when were leaving and whatnot, so let's talk later.Bye!" And with that Samson strolled out of the breakfast hall and went walking around the ship waiting to leave.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 11:01 AM
"Bye!" Renee said. "Well I guess I'd better get back to my drawing.

Renee ordered some iced tea and left for the deck.When she arrived the ferry still hadn't left.

"I wonder whats taking so long..." Renee said as she sat down where she was sitting before she left for the cafeteria.

She flipped to a sketch page and started drawing again. After she was finished she decided to flip threw her sketches. She reached the page that she had drawn when she had a nightmare the night before she entered. It had a thunder storm and many other natural disasters on it. She shuddered at the thought of this.

"Well I guess I'd better see who else is here.." Renee said nervously.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Psy unintentionally heard the conversation of the two and starts to wonder about various things.

"Yeah, come to think of it... when is this ship going to leave?" Psy asks himself in curiousity.

"Welcome aboard winners of the Outside World sweepstakes!" A deep but prideful voice was heard in the room.

"Huh? Who are you?" He stands up, looking around.

The man shows himself, Captian Dan, the driver of the ferry.

"You seem impatient young one."

"Well, can't always hide the excitement, right?" Psy gives a chuckle and smiles.

"Yes, it is natural for you young people to be filled with energy." Captian Dan looks at the other contestants, inspecting each of them carefully.

"You all seem to be impatient, I guess I should start up the ferry now."

Psy nods in agreement with the Captian.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Samson heard the announcement and almost cheered, but restrained himself.

"YES! We are leaving!" He thought to himself and noticed the boy talking to a man who must be the captain and ran up to both of them.

"Hi, I'm Samson!" He said and extended his hand with a smile.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Renee looked up from here drawings and finally said quietly "Were finally leaving?"

She approached Samson and Psy quietly and said "Um..are we um leaving?"

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 11:27 AM
"Yeah, and I honestly can't wait untill we get out of here!" Psy grins in great joy.

"Now I must go start the engine of this ferry, If you need any help from me then feel free to come in the front where I will be sailing the ferry." The Captian leaves quietly and slowly.

"Oh, by the way guys, if you don't know my name, it's Psy. Nice to meet you two. All I have to say that it's boring in here when you have no one to talk to."

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 11:27 AM
The boat slowly truged off the dock, and to Randy it seemed like forever. He smiled from ear to ear, so happy to fnally get off Neocean. Randy decided the best way to enjow the cruise was on a full stomach, so he went to the mess hall of the ferry. He looked at the food, grabbed like five items, and chowed down. After he was finished, he noticed three of the other contestants standing around, so Randy figured he better not be labeled as the wierd guy again and actually make contact with them. Randy walked up to the group and said "Hello, I'm Randy." He said kind of nervously. "So what about this cruise? does anyone have any plans when they get off of this ferry?"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 11:31 AM
"Oh um..I plan to see as many things as I can... and my names Renee.." She said looking down quietly.

Renee was starting to get nervous with all people around.

"I..Um better get back to my drawing.." Renee said trying to make up an excuse to get away.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 11:32 AM
"Oh, hey Randy! Nice to see another person join in." Psy was glad he had people to talk to during the cruise.

"I'm though not sure if we can get off anytime or not. Maybe we should ask Captian Dan or something."

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Samson smiled and introduced himself to everybody.

"When I get off of here, I'm gonna become a pokemon trainer!I can see it now...raising all those little monsters.Now I've never actually seen one...but they sound so interesting!And anythings better than life on neocean..."

He stretched and scratched his head.

"So what do we do while were stuck on this ship?"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Renee sat quietly at a table and began drawing what appeared to be a zigzagoon.

She kept mumbling to herself thinking that she would never be friends with her and she should just rely on her drawings. But she also thought it would be nice to have friends and not be so alone. She couldn't decide what to do.

Renee sighed. She continued drawing the zigzagoon.

"Why do I have this bad feeling all of a sudden.." She mumbled quietly

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Randy looked up "I have absolutely no idea..." He said. "Well, It was nice to meet you guys anyways" He said, "but If you want to pass the time on this boat, you'd probably need either a book, drawing eqwippment, an Ipod, or an portable entertainment system or something. and..." He looks around to the people who brought such items "It looks like everone borught something. But I'm not sur if there's anything we can do together..."

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 11:43 AM
"Let's just talk about random things until this sail is complete. Say... to the pool? Spa?" Psy recalled the hospitality services of the ferry cruise.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 11:44 AM
She looked at Randy.

She quietly approached him.

"I..um I brought extra drawing eqipment.." She mumbled

"You can join me if you want.."

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Samson sighed.

"I didn't bring anything." He thought. "Just clothes and junk..."

He looked around.

"Where's the pool at?I think I'll go swimming I guess."

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Randy let out a chuckle when Psy said "random things", That was one f his specialtys when it came to topics. Then he noticed Renee was talking to him. She seemed kind of down, and to Randy, that made him feel down too. (Which is hard to do, by the way) So, not wanting to feel guilty, he said "Well, If you don't mind, I suppose I could get a scetch or two in. But only if it's okay with you..."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 11:51 AM
"Oh um ok.." She said in somewhat if a happy tone.

"I didn't bring very much so its not very much but here." She said handing him the drawing equipment.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Name: Leon

Description: Leon is around 5'1 he has a thin but muscular build with tanned skin and long brown hair down to his ankles. His eyes blue with a scar across one from a childhood accident while surfing. He prefers to wear 3/4 length jeans with black skating shoes and no top and usually wears a belt he found once in crate that washed ashore made for trainers.

Personality: Leon has a kind but distant personality being friendly towards people who approach but otherwise staying away from conversation. He has many mood swings which strangely depend on the weather ranging for example he is usually happy when the sun is out but angry during a thunder storm.

History: Leon grew up near the beach enjoying the sun of the coast he learnt to surf board at a very young age. His parents both sports trainers taught him many different sports such as Offensive Kickboxing and football though he seemed to always prefer surfing. Leon took a great interest in science during school but dropped out after many incidents of bullying and hopes to fall into his own field of research unique to those of the lands he grew up in which is what attracted him to leaving to the Outside World.

Other: Nothing really

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Leon had woken up late. He knew he should of set his alarm for an earlier time running from his room he grabbed his backpack and headed for the pier just jumping on as they were preparing to leave the docks he go up onto the deck and watched as the island he had lived on for all of his life began to disappear. After saying goodbye to his old life he walked to what appeared to mess hall and approached the other contenders.

" Hey guys. I nearly missed the boat but let me on when I got here," he said looking at each of the he took his time watching the girl drawing.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 12:02 PM
She looked at Neal. "oh so you won the sweepstakes to?.."

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 12:03 PM
"Hey, it's another winner!" Psy says when he notices Leon.

"I didn't see him till now..." He thought to himself.

Psy faces Samson to answer his question.

"Swimming pool is right over the big door behind us, near the giant indoor windows."

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Samson decided to find the pool himself, and on his way saw a open room with a book on the bed.

"A book....?" He looked at the cover. "It's about pokemon!"

Samson sat on the bed and began reading the book.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 12:06 PM
"I did by as bathing suit before I left.. Maybe I will join you late" Renee said quietly.

"Oh um" she looked back at randy. "Are you sure you want to draw. If you don't I don't mind. I mean I'm kinda used to it. So it doesn't bother me."

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Helping himself to food Leon quickly ate and walked out to the swimming pool pulling out a fold up surf board from his back he quickly removes his clothes revealing a pair of black swimming shorts and jumps paddling about on his board.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 12:12 PM
"Well, back to focusing on stuff..." Psy sits down on a table nearby, thinking about the new world they will set upon.

"Hmm... I wonder when we'll get there."

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 12:12 PM
"Huh....so over time pokemon get stronger and some even change there appearance?Man this is interesting!"

Samson happily read the book but decided to tuck it away for later. "I'll have something to do now."

He quickly found his room and put on a pair of green swim shorts and went out to the pool.

"Why does this dude have a surfboard...at a pool...?" He thought to himself.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Renne but a t-shirt on over here bathing suit. Her bathing suit made her fill uncomfterble because it was a 2 piece.

She went and got in the spa. It seemed to wash her troubles away.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 12:19 PM
"S.S. Light... I never heard of this ferry cruise before..." Psy was now curious about the "true" purpose of this sweepstakes.

"Now my gut feelings are saying there is something suspicious about this ship... but what?"

Psy again looks around his surrounding area, hoping to discover a clue.

"Where the heck are the sailors? All the people I've seen so far are the winners and the Captian... hmm..." He gave out a very curious look.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Finishing paddling with his board Leon turned over and began to sunbathe. Trying to catch as much sun as possible. Who new what the weather would be like where they were going. Opening one of his eyes he looked around to see others doing the own thing one guy looking at Leon's board confusedly Leon chuckled to himself then when back to his Sunbathing.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Renee sighed. The bad feeling she had earlier seemed to come back to her.

"What is this omnious feeling I'm having..Its..its a sense of impeding doom."

Renee determined to tell someone got out of the spa and put her clothes on.

She bumped into Psy as she was looking for someone.

"Ouch!" She yelled as she fell to the floor.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Samson decided to not go swimming and went back to his room.

"Sigh...I don't feel like swimming at all.Nobody works on this ship....just a captain and that server..."

Samson got dressed and went back in the main area and saw Rene fall down and laughed.

"Accidents happen." He laughed to himself and walked over.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 12:30 PM
"Oh, sorry about that!" He helps Renee up and gives out a guilty face.

"I hope I didn't hurt you."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 12:32 PM
"Ouch.." Renee said getting up. "Oh i'm sorry I didn;t mean to bump into you I'm sorry!"

"I just had this really bad feeling and.."

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 12:37 PM
"So I'm not the only one here that has a bad feeling about this place... I though can't put a full though what is bad about this place..." The feelings in Psy slighty grew.

"What the heck is this feeling? What is going to happen? I have to make sure everyone is protected." He thought to himself.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Samson walked up.

"I know exactly how you guys feel.This whole "free cruise" thing is iffy.Have you noticed there are no crew members and all the winners are around the same age?"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 12:41 PM
"Yeah I have noticed that but...what if..." Renee quietly mumbled to herself.

"Maybe we should find the captain maybe he knows something!" Renee said trying to avoid the images of her dream coming back to her.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 12:43 PM
"Woah!" Samson was surprised at Renee's assertiveness.

"Uh yeah...let's find the captain!"

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Pulling himself out of the pool Leon folded up his surf board and dried off shoving his clothes quickly on he went off to look for somewhere to keep his stuff but couldn't find a crew member anywhere.

Finnaly he walked back to where the guys were both confused and worried.

"Guys where is everyone i mean surely there should be crew members..." He said noticing everyone else seemed to be disturbed by the lack of crew.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 12:45 PM
"If He's driving the boat then he's probably in the captains room." She said.

"But what I am wondering is if..No its nothing."

"Psy, samson do you know where the captains room is?"

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 12:48 PM
"Yeah!We saw him go to it earlier, remember Psy?"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 12:51 PM
"Hmm.." she said trying to think this through.

"But he may not be in the captains room. He could be anywhere on the boat if he's not there."

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 12:53 PM
"Yeah, he went this way, err... follow me guys!" Psy runs his way to the Captian's front.

"He has the answer to this, I know it!"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Renee nodded and followed Psy. She knew this time she couldn't run and hide like some little girl this time.

"You guys..What if this is a trap." Renee said thinking it through.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 12:56 PM
"Come on...trap or not we have to find out."

He began jogging after Psy.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 12:58 PM
"Yeah your right I am just not used to all this stuff. I am not even used to even people talking to me..but nows no time for my life story!"

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Following the other guys Leon began to think of all the possibility's of a trap. And why would there be one what was this cruise about reallY?

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 01:00 PM
"Right, I think we're almost there though!" Psy notices a fancy door with an anchor design on it.

"I think that's where he is!"

Psy finally stops running and silently plants himself onto the wall near the door.

"I'll check inside, you guys stay here and watch out for anything suspicious." Psy swiftly opens the door and moves inside the room.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Leon knocked on the door waiting for someone to come but no one did. Kncoking again Leon looked at the others.

"Whats with this,"he said trying to open the door.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 01:03 PM
"Yeah thats probably it." Renee said.

SilencedShooter
"You open it Psy."

Samson gulped and gently nuged him towards the door.

Yuukihime
"Its strange.." She said.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 01:07 PM
Giving up on trying to open the door Leon kicked out letting a loud dull thud echo across the ships deck.

" May you should open it psy," Leon said moving out of the way he quickly put his hair in a pony tail anything could happen and he needed to be preapred to use aggressive force if necessary.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 01:09 PM
"UGH ENOUGH WITH THIS!" Renee yelled

She kiked down the door with her foot.

"Happy now?" Renee said

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Leon looked at Renee shocked...

" What the hell was that about... I just noticed this door bell here for when the captains busy," Leon said he stepped into the room noticing that no one was in here,

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 01:15 PM
She shot leon a glare and said "I took defense classes and I am black belt. Now lets see where the captain is."

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Samson walked away from the argument and pulled the bell.

"The captain should come now, guys."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 01:18 PM
"Great ehehehe um..oops I got carried away with the door.. My bad!" She picked up the door and fixed it.

"My bad!"

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 01:22 PM
(OOC: O.o wow I'd better find a way back into this.)

(IC)Randy had got off the boat along with the others, with a drawing he made in his right pocket. Randy diddn't get a lot of chances to express himself artistically, so he was glad Renee let him draw with her. In fact, that was about the nicest thing that's happened to him between himsel and another Neoceaner. He approached the door behind everyone else, and saw that someone had kicke it. "Wow" He exclaimed "Who did that?"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 01:24 PM
"um.. my fault" Renee said in a guilty tone.

August 10th, 2007, 01:24 PM
OOC: Guys Guys! You need to make your reply atleast 4 lines.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 01:25 PM
"Muscles over there." Samson said pointing at Reene.

"Alright...is the captain going to come or not?"

Samson was more worried by this point.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 01:28 PM
"Hey!"She exclaimed.
"At least I wasn't afraid to open the door! I did go a bit overboard though..." Renee said with an embarresed smile.
"Yeah we rang the beel and yet he hasn't answered..Thats really weird."
Just then images of her dream came back to her."GAH!" She said.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 01:30 PM
(OOC: I know this, Fallen angle, you've seen me RP before, right?"

(IC) Randy looked to who Samson was pointing to, and saw that it was actually Renee. "That can't be..." Randy stated. Was this really the small timid little girl that Randy was drawing with on the boat? "Whoa, you sure have got a wild side, don't ya?" He said with a joke. "So where's the captain of this joint anyways?" He asked with a little impatience. "It's not like I'm just gonna stand around here forever..." Then the captain made his way down the hall. "Well well well." Said Randy. "Look who decided to show up after all."

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Looking at the girl who had at first apeared a timid but good looking artist Leon smiled.
Looking over at the captain he walked over psy and quickly whispred.

" Watch out he could be dangerous,"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 01:44 PM
"... I am only brave when I want to be.." Renee mumbled quietly so no one could here her. "I was only brave because...because of my dream.." She shuddered at something in her mind and Renee froze up.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 01:45 PM
"Captian..." Psy approached to him cautiously.

"Well if it isn't you young ones once again? Do you need something?" He looked as innocent as a baby.

"We have a question to ask you..."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 01:46 PM
"Where is the crew..?" Renee asked as she snapped out of her thoughts.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 01:51 PM
" And why is it that even after a search for them I couldn't find one to help me find somewhere for my stuff?" Leon asked the captain seemed to freeze shifting his wait from foot to foot as if wandering what to say.

" Ugh...." The captain groaned Leon smirked something was wrong and they were going to find out.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 01:54 PM
"Why you all are the crew. The official winners are only the crew that's here on this crew ship, besides me of course. By the way, what was that loud noise I heard just earlier? Is everyone all right?" It seems he was trying to change the whole topic.

"Don't you have sailors to do all the work here or something?" Psy asks him and demanded an answer.

"I have a bad feeling about this guy..." He thought out to himself.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 01:57 PM
"Me too.." Renee said. Her nerovusness coming back to her. She knew she couldn't freeze up at a time like this. She tried calming herself down but to no avail. Her body started to shake invoulintarly.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Leon began to back out while the others kept the Captain busy with his question Leon slipped into the Captains cabin which was combined with the controls room. Walking over to a desk Leon was shocked to see a file saying.

TOP SECRET
TRICK WINNERS.

Looking through folder Leon steepped back out slipping the folder to PSY.

" I found this,"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:01 PM
"W-whats t-that?" Renee said her body still shiviering from fear.

Renee couldn't stop her body from shaking no mater how hard she tryed it wouldn't stop.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Samson was getting worried.

"....Guys we really need to get to the bottom of this..."

He looked at Leon handing the folders to Psy.

"What do they say?" He asked halfed heartily.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 02:04 PM
"Hm? Let me see those..." He reads the data sharply and soon after jumps in great shock.

"THIS WHOLE THING WAS A FAKE?!" Psy stood there half-paralyzed about the information he read.

The Captian silently stood, attempting to not move a single muscle.

"Guh..." The Captian fails to look innocent of the situation.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 02:06 PM
" It says something about Tricking the winners who are here thats us..." Leon said he opened up the folder watching the captain shocked face he seemed turn and began to run across the deck.

" Looks like hes not gonna make it easy," Leon said bursting into a sprint,

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Renee looked at the folder her body had finally stop shaking.

"The..whole thing was..fake?" Renee said in disbelief.

She looked at the captain with anger in her eyes.

"THE WHOLE THING WAS FAKE?!" Renee screamed as he ran torward him at a fast paced and punched him clearly giveing him a black eye.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Samson was freaking out now.

"What have we gotten ourselves into!?"

He looked at the captain.

"We know your up to something, man.Just spit it out and tell us what's happening!"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Renee had grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Talk now." Renee said in an angered tone.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 02:11 PM
"Ugh!" The captian fell onto the floor... and a mask came out of his face!

"What the... you're fake too!" Psy was now enraged by the situation.

"You found about our plans... but we will never give in!" He gets up, trying to ignore the pain from his black eye.

Dark Summoner
After Renee caught the man Leon quickly kicked the guys feet out from under him stamping down on the captains chest he made sure he couldn't get away.

" WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!" Leon said his eyes ablaze with anger,

Zazzeh
OOC: Wrawr...gotta start attending more >__<
Hiruko heard all the commotion going on & decided to make an unusual entrance. She was also worried, "I swear I heard someone yell THIS TRIP IS A FAKE?!" She thought to herself. As the group questiond the Captian of the ship, A needle flew by at Mach speed, barely missing Samson's ear & stabbing the wall.

"So...what's going on?" Hiruko asked in a sort of uninterested manner. She made her way too the wall slowly & plucked the needle out.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:12 PM
She looked at Psy with an innocent face.

"Psy may I?"

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Samson's jaw was unhinged in shock.

"What did you do that for?" He said to the needle thrower.

He tried to calm down and looked off the ship.

"Guys I can make out land...does anybody know how to steer a ship?This could be are only chance..."

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 02:16 PM
"Hold on a sec, we need to interrogate him first about all of this..." Psy demanded him to speak up.

"I won't tell you a dang thing you brat!" He tried, but couldn't move out.

Zazzeh
Hiruko placed the needle in her mouth. "Just wanted to check out the action, so this cruise is fake eh?" she said, swirling the needle around in her mouth. "Ah..there we go."

Dark Summoner
" I know how to swim? Just in case if we have to get off the boat we can use my board as a raft." Leon said his voice shaky like the rest of his body due to adrenaline.

" What do we do?"

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 02:19 PM
"Tell us something dang it!" Psy forcefullybscreamed at him.

"N-never!"

"Tell us or else..."

"Or else what?"

Psy simply points at Renee.

"No please..."

"Then tell us what the heck is going on!"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:19 PM
"This is bad." Renee said.

Renee grabbed the captain by the coller again. "Listen pal there 2 ways we can do this, you either stop this crap and prevent us from crashing. Or Hiruko can kill you.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Hiruko's eyes were set on the Captian. Her Green eye glowed while the Orange one dulled & the pupil faded. "Eww...." She stuck her tounge out in pure disscust. "That guy's spirit energy is disscusting!" she thought to herself.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:23 PM
"Now whats it gonna be pal? You either die or stop this boat from crashing and talk!" renee said in a cold an unkind voice as if her personality had changed completly

Dark Summoner
Leon walked into the captain room stuffing various files with TOP SECRET printed on there front into his bag he also picked up a strange Red and White ball which he assumed to be a pokeball and walked out.

" Hey guys look what I found," He said showing the ball he pressed a button and the ball opened but nothing came out of it.

" Its empty,"

Zazzeh
"This is true Renee. If you don't tell us what's going on..you'll be the first to experience my new poison." Hiruko said, as she slowly strolled twords Renee & the Captian.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:26 PM
"Hmmm." Renee said

"I have heard you know everything about the human body Hiruko." Renee said throwing the captain on the ground and kiking him giving him a bruise on his leg.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 02:26 PM
"Oh man....this is getting intence...I just wanted to see pokemon!"

Samson looked at the wheel.

"Ok you guys try to get the info out of the captain...I guess I'll try to steer the ship towards that land..."

Samson ran to the wheel and tried his best to steer.

"I think I'm getting it!" He said.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 02:27 PM
"All right! Let me brief this up... I'm David, an officer of Team Rocket. We basically steal pokemon all over the world. I was planning to steal all of you guys when you guys receive them on the city. Is that enough to say?!" He says in a irritable tone.

"You big jerk..." Psy looks down upon David's face full in anger.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Renee's eyes turned cold.

"Your going to die on this ship." Renee said in an icy tone.

Renee beat him for serveral minutes and let Hiruko take over.

"Hiruko do whatever you want with this fool."

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Going abck into the room Leon began to serach through the rest of the Captains snuff shoving a map of the mainland they were going to into his bag and attaching several other pokeballs which were also empty onto his belt. Leon walked over to wheel and made sure everything was ok.

" Now I wish the boat had gone without me..." He said fiddling with a strand o his hair.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 02:29 PM
"This is true." Hiruko answerd. A blue liquid trickled down the side of her mouth. "Now tell us more." she demanded to David in an unfriendly tone. She slightly opened her mouth & two needles came flying out, one hitting David's shoulder, shattering it. The other hit his left side, shattering A rib. A blood curtiling scream echoed throughout the ship.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Samson turned from the wheel.

"We get pokemon when we get to the city?

He quickly paid turned back to the wheel.

"Alright somebody help navigate me..."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Renee met up with Leon.

"Leon did you find anything interesting?" Renee asked.

"Whats this?" Renee asked as she picked up the pokeball.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 02:34 PM
"I can't believe this... heck I can't!" Psy was able to hold some of his anger.

"We will not survive though... all of us may die very soon..." David slowly stands up in agony.

Psy instantly stops, his attention grabbed by what David said.

"What?"

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 02:35 PM
"Hahaha..this will be fun." Hiruko said, followed by a menacing laugh. One last needle flew from her lips, puncturing his heart & ending his life. She left the room & went to find the others. "That's A Pokeball you've got there." Hiruko said, pointing at the Red & White ball Renee had in her grasp.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 02:35 PM
" Yeh a load of files with more of team rocket? thats what he said isnt it there plans a few empty balls so i put them on my belt the seemed to fit fine," Leon said pulling out the map he began to work out how to navigate to the nearest dock.

OOC: Where are we actually going??

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:36 PM
"Crap what are we going to do? I know how to run a boat but not navigate!" Renee exclaimed.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Randy walked toward Samson in an attempt to help steer things back in order (Pun intended) He had a map clenched in his palm, and unfurled it when he got to the wheel of the ship. "Alright, according to this map." Randy said as he held it rightside up. "This is the destination we were origonally headed to" He points to a red dot on the map. "And we are around this general area" Points to an area not too far from the dot. "So all we need is to know exactly where we are, and the rest will be easy!"

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 02:37 PM
"I can navigate." Hiruko said, making her way to the wheel. "There's A region nearby here, I think it's called Hoenn."

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Looking at the now rightside up map Leon began to look out the windows of the cabin.

" I think where here," he said pointing at a specific spot,

" between the light house and the wide cliffs,"

SilencedShooter
Samson kept steering and shouted at the others.

"Guys we might make it!I managed to steer the boat pretty close to the island...somebody help me out!"

He looked at Psy and David.

"Psy can you drop the anchor or something, man?"

Yuukihime
"You know how to work this thing?" Renee said amazed.

"Well I'll go check on that fool, I wonder if Hiruko has killed him yet?" Renee said as she ran back to the deck

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 02:39 PM
OOC: Can we go to Hoenn? I have a fun idea ^^
"I've got A Pen Pal in the Hoenn region, I bet he could help us if we can find him." Hiruko mentiond, as she reached for something in her left side pocket.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Renee looked at Psy.

"Psy is something wrong? You sem a bit..out of it." Renee worridly.

NessStar3000
Psy walks in the scene, his face was full of fear.

"We're in big trouble, I have a huge hunch that says we are... can't you feel that dark energy?" Psy was trembling in fear and attempting to calm down.

In a spontaneous moment, lightning stroke down to the waters nearby the ship. It also started to rain very harshly.
(Okay, Hoenn it is. ^_^)

Dark Summoner
" You might want to try head closer to the docks," Leon said looking along the map he shouted.

"Hey we are going to Hoenn! I don't know where though,"

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Samson continued steering until they finally made it near a harbor.

"Guy's it was a close one...but we made it.Somebody go check the area,and weigh the anchor!"

He then walked away from the wheel and sat down.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Randy let out a big sigh of relief. "So it's over..." He said, "Well i wonder ehat's in store for us next?"

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Just then lightning struck near the docks.

"What is going on!?!?!" Samson said as he jumped up.

"We get out of one situation and then this happens?It's unatural!"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:43 PM
"EEP! This..this..this..this was..in my nightmare I ahd the day before we came here!" Renee screamed as she held her head.

"And this is that feeling I had earlier.. a sense of impending doom.."

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 02:45 PM
" Wander where he ran off to," Leon said watching Randy rush off he began to flick a few switches of the control panel making up what he was doing as they went along the finally began to slow down as they entered the docking area.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Hiruko's eyes widend, she had never felt so exited before. "Hey, this is Lilycove City! This is where my friend lives." she exclaimed. She ran out the the front of the ship & went outside. She pulled a strange Black & white ball with yellow stripes on it out of her pocket. Hiruko pressed the center of it & it grew larger. "Go Bannete!" Hirukoe exclaimed as she threw the ball high in the air. The ball opend & a white light was emmited & took the for of something. A strnage, doll-like creature appeared. "Ba-a-nette!" it yelled at the top of it's voice.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 02:47 PM
"We need to find shelter! If lightning starts striking this ferry, we're doomed by crisp!" Psy starting to think a way out.

The storm outside was getting worst, lightning stroke every two to three seconds. The rain was so strong it left dents on the surface of the ferry.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Randy went outside with both arms wide open. "Ah, I just love rain!" He exclaimed as he watched the lghtning crash down in fron of him. He noticed that everyone else was in fear of the storm, so he tried not to sound too happy. But either way, he made sure his hair diddn't get messed up by the rain. "Well, everyone seemto be okay..." He said with a happy tone "But what now? We don't have anywhere to go!"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:48 PM
"You have a pokemon?.." renee said as she grabbed her sketch book. Renee was nervous about what would happen next.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 02:50 PM
"Quick! Go find Kisame!" Hiruko commanded. The creature flew off twords the city. "Please hurry Bannete." She said to herself. A few minutes later she saw Bannete come back & holding another Pokemon with it, A blue duck-like creature with a round stone in the center of it's forehed. "Golduck! Acitivate your ability!" she commanded. Golduck was sourrounded by a white light & the awful weather stopped; only around the boat anyway.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 02:50 PM
" Lets get out of this harbour and find somewhere to stay," Leon said heading for the exit ramp. He made sure he had all of his things in his bag and began to walk down the ramp.

"Looks like a storms brewing..."

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 02:51 PM
"Alright guys...were really close to shore....let's take the lifeboats."

Samson ran out to the side of the ship and got the large life boat ready.

"Let's go guys!"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:51 PM
"Theres an inn over there." Renee said pointing to a huge building that said "inn"

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 02:52 PM
"Good job Golduck, Bannete...but where's Kisame?" she questioned. The Golduck pointed out twords the dock & had a worried look on it's face. "Oh..n-no" Hiruko stuttured to say, she fell to her knees & covored her face.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 02:52 PM
"I think we should hide in the basement of the ship, it'll be a lot safer there, let's go!" Psy runs his way deeper of the ferry.

"I hope this isn't the end just yet..." He thought.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Renee approched Hiruko and asked "Whats wrong?"

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 02:53 PM
"Probably" Said Randy, agreeing to what Psy had stated. "We need shelter, and fast!" He said as he went into the basement of the ferry...

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Renee looked at Hiruko worridly.

"Hiruko we may want to get inside before the storm gets any worse.."

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 02:56 PM
"Th-this can't happen again.." she sobbed. "I won't lose another friend. Golduck patted her back. She raised her head. "Golduck, you've done a good job. Go back to Kisame & send him my love." She said, tears streaming down her cheeks. Golduck ran across the front of the ship & jumped into the water. "B-bannete, return." Hiruko struggled to say, her movements were shakey as she held up the Pokeball. The creature was beamed by A red light & returned to where it came from. Hiruko stood up. "Y-your probobly right, c'mon Renee. Let's go" she said as she made her way twords the door, even her walking was shakey.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 02:57 PM
standing on the ramp Leon unfolded his surf board and jumped from the ship landing safe ly on the board in the water he looked up at the life boat and began paddling towards the docks. Using the waves the storm seemed to make to help speed up.

" No decent waves..." he muttered as he continued to paddle

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 02:58 PM
(Golduck's Cloud Nine ability is only at a medium radius range, so just to stay the storm still exists outwards.)

"Wait for me!" Psy sprints his way to the lifeboat. He jumps in as quickly and as accurate as possible.

"Thanks to the blue-duck creature, we're a lot safer now."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 02:58 PM
"Hiruko we need to get inside!" Renee said to Hiruko

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Hiruko wiped her eyes, "We should probobly get to Lilycove as soon as we can." she stated, looking behind her at all the chaos around.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:02 PM
"Psy is at the basement of the ferry when I last checked come on we'd better find a place to stay." Renee said now ver cold and wet.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:02 PM
"Hiruko! Renee!" Psy screams to be acknowledge of the two.

"Hurry or the protection effects turn off!" Psy was worried about the two.

Psy deeply felt less safer on the lifeboat, but had no choice.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Randy was getting discouraged about the chance of survival of him and his peers. "Everyone!" He yelled "Get in the boat! We need to think of a plan! There's no way we can survive if we just blindly do different things!"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:04 PM
"Huh?" Renee said looking up at Psy.

"Oh right yeah!" Renee grabbed hiruko's hand and pulled her into the ship.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:04 PM
Once everyone was in the basement. Hiruko gave a sigh of relif. "Ok, I have a friend here in Lilycove, i'm sure he can help us out."

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Finnaly pulling himself up onto the dock Leon led panting he looked back over to the ferry and waited for the others.

" Excuse me?" A voice said suddenly next to Leon he looked up at some one holding a camera with a woman holding a mike.

"Yes what?" Leon asked.

" Im a news reporter and was wandering why you had to make your quick swimming escape from the ferry." The woman said.

"Well..."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Renee came into the ship and rang out her hair

"Gah I'm soaking wet." Renee said shaking her hair out. "I usually love rain but..this is unnatural..."

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Samson sat in the lifeboat.

"I think that was a pokemon!Guh I can't wait to get one!It's settled I'm becoming a trainer!"

He almost forgot about the storm and snapped back to reality.

"Let's go guys!!!"

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:08 PM
(I'm kinda blind of the situation)

"Hey! I'm in the lifeboat now! Hurry before the storm gets too chaotic!" Psy heroically jumps out of the boat to guide the two to safety.

"I'm coming for you guys!"

Cosmic Tyrant
Randy Grabbed his suitcase and leaped into the lifeboat and grabbed an oar. "if I'm going down, I'm going down in style!" He said. "Everyone! Get into the lifeboat!" He yelled "We don't have much time!"

Yuukihime
"Ugh I better go get my clothes from my bunk, these clothes are soaking wet and if I don't change I am going to catch a cold." Renee said as she pulled out a bag with some clothes in it.

Dark Summoner
August 10th, 2007, 03:09 PM
" This is news at 5 apparently the ferocious Team Rocket of Kanto has tried to infiltrate Hoenn and steal pokemon from Rookie from a foreign land," The news reporter said Leon looked out at the storm as it began to get worse and watched the life storm.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:10 PM
"True." She said, looking down. "Oh..i'm so worried, what could've possibly happened to him?" she thought to herself. "We'll get back somehow..but this ship certinly isn't an option."

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Renee sighed as she got out her sketch book. "I finally am able to get out discover new things but everythings so chaotic..I wonder whats happinging..." Renee thought to herself.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 03:13 PM
The lifeboat dropped into the water.

"Come on guys! You have to hurry!"

Samson was trying to keep the boat in one spot but it was hard.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:14 PM
"Hmm..I hear Samson, we should probobly get into the Lifeboat." Hiruko suggested.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:15 PM
"Is everyone all right?" He asks everyone while trying to squish out the dense water off his clothing.

Psy then notices he was talking to himself and was near the basement.

"Hiruko! Renee!" He continued to look for them.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Randy kept paddling the boat so it wouldnt leave the area "Come on, guys!" He Shouted "If we're to survive this freak weather, we need to find a stable structure to stay in!" He groaned as his arms were beginning to cramp from the constant rowing.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:16 PM
"Alright I'm coming!" Renee said as she jumped into the lifeboat still holding the sketch book.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 03:18 PM
"Good, Everyone's on the boat!" Said Randy "Now someone help me paddle this dang lifeboat, I can't do it myself!" He said as he began to paddle his side of the ship.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Hiruko got up & went outside again. She took a breath & hopped down to the Lifeboat, clutching her bag as tightly as possible. Hiruko grew more worried about her friend, when that happens, her pupils tend to grow larger than average. She closed her eyes to avoid attention of that fact.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Renne grabbed some of the other paddles.

"I guess I'll help!"

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 03:20 PM
"Ok guys let's start paddling towards the island!We have to survice."

Samson stuck his arms out of the boat and began paddling with his hands.

"We can do this guys, if we all work together!"

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:20 PM
"Need some help?" Psy makes a flashy appearence when he jumped his way to the lifeboat.

"Let's get this going now!" He helps paddling the ship.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Renee started paddling. She tryed keeping in sync with the waves so the waves wouldn't blow the paddles away. But it wasn't as easy as it sounded.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Hiruko grabbed a paddle, "If you say so." She mumbled, her pupils still very large. She began to help paddle as they made their way closer to Lilycove.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:23 PM
"Gah!" Renee cried as a wave hit her. "These waves are really strong!"

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Randy kept trudging on as the waves kept bouncing the lifeboat around. They were gaining speed, and fast. "Look!" Said randy. "We're not too far off from shore!" He said as he paddled fsaster.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:24 PM
"We're nearby to land I'm guessing?" Psy continues to struggle with the paddling, being helpful enough for the whole lifeboat.

Psy stood with mixed emotions in him, but was able to stay on task in order to survive.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:24 PM
"Good because these waves are getting stronger and stronger!"
Renee replied.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Samson looked at the fading storm and smiled as they neard shore.

"We did it guys...we overcame the odds and survived!"

He stopped paddling and stood up.

"Let's get out of this boat."

He jumped out and ran to shore and laid on the ground.

"Sweet sweet land!"

Zazzeh
"Good, were here." Hiruko said with a sigh of relif. For her & everyone else it was the sooner the better. Her reason was different from everyone else's though.

Yuukihime
Renee got out of the boat onto the docks.

"Gah I am so lucky I don't get see sick." Renee said a little dizzy.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Psy's arms started to cramp up also, but ignored the feeling as best as possible.

The waves rushed in stronger and stronger. Psy was hoping the others were able to resist them.

"We're here!"

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Hiruko jumped up from the Lifeboat & ran across the beach as fast as her legs could go. "Please, I hope it's nothing serious." she mumbled.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Randy leaped out of the lifeboat and started to do a little dance. Nothing fancy, just a little strutting and shaking. "Oooh, yeah, Who's bad?" He said as he finished. He was sure everyone agreed with his thought that he was glad to be on dry land.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:29 PM
"Hiruko?" Renee looked her strangly.

'Whats wrong with her?' She thought to herself quietly

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Samson didn't want to waste anytime.

"You know what guys...It's been fun being in a life threatening situation...but I'm ready to become a trainer!"

He looked around and sighed.

"How do I become a trainer?"

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:31 PM
"So tired..." Psy fell down onto the sand, relaxing his whole body.

"I feel like I'm about to faint or something..."

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:31 PM
"Ok..the Hospital is nearby, oh but what about the others?!" she argued with herself in her mind. Hiruko wanted to turn around badly but knew she couldn't.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Renee wasn't sure what to do. Go after Hiruko or stay here with the others and help Psy.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Randy looked down at Psy. He looked about 5' feet, and looked fairly thin, so Randy knew what to do. "Come here!" He said as he picked up Psy and hoisted him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He then made his way followinh Hiruko.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:36 PM
OOC: I'm A Narutard, I can't help it ^^
Hiruko finnaly made it to the local Hospital. She ran to the woman at the counter, "Exuse me, but is Kisame Hoshigaki here?" she asked, feeling extremely panicky. "Uh..yes, do you know him?" The woman asked. Hiruko explained that her & Kisame are good friends & have been for A long while. "I see..well ok he's on the fifth floor, room 515" she said. Hiruko bolted to the elevator & pressed the number five. As she stood in the elevator, Hiruko felt extremely guilty about leaving the others behind, but decided this was more important.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:37 PM
"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine..." He softly closes his eyes.

The storm started to get softer and the lightning finally stopped. The rain poured out softly once again.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Renee followed Randy unsure of where he was going but new it was better to follow him then wander around blankly. But she was nervous and worried about Hiruko.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 03:39 PM
"Well, look at that!" said randy as the storm settled down. "I guess our little rain problem is over. But as for you" Randy looked at Psy "I'm not letting you down untill you can walk on your own!"

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:40 PM
(OOC: You know, I'm thinking of making this story a flash anime series, what would you guys think if I started one based on this roleplay?)

"Thanks for the help, I wish I can move myself but I can't" Psy attempted to relax his body to ease the pain in him.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Samson followed everybody feeling a bit impatient.

"I'm ready to become a trainer....I wonder how long this will take..."

He put his hands behind his head and continued after the others.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:41 PM
"Yeah.. but this might help!

Renee took out an oran berry.

"Here eat this it will give you some of you energy back but becarful its a little hard." Renee replied

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 03:43 PM
(ooc: It would be a cool flash once the poke man's get involved)

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:44 PM
OOC: Really?! That would be SO COOL!
Hiruko wanderd around endless hallways untill she finnaly found room 515. "Well here goes." she mumbled. She took in a deep breathe & turned the door knob. Inside was A young man that looked seventeen, 6'00" tall with tan skin & tall, spikey Navy blue hair sitting upwards in A hospital bed. He wasn't wearing a shirt & had what looked like three gills painted on each cheek. His bright, yellow eyes met Hiruko's eyes & the two smiled in unicen.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:46 PM
(OOC: Yeah, you can now though start your own scene on how you got your pokemon, however I recommend you wait until I gain recovery which is soon from now.)

"Now I feel really sleepy all the sudden after chewing on the berry..." Psy jumps out, being fully recovered.

"Wow, that's some miracle berry you have there, thanks Renee!" Psy thankfully smiles at Renee.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:47 PM
She had just lost samson and couldn't find where anyone was.

"Well I guess Id better start looking."

The first building she came across was no luck so she kept looknig and looking..

And now for the fact she had lost Psy too.

"This is going to be harder then I though." Renee said resting against a tree. "I wonder where they both went.."

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Samson continued waiting for Psy to recover.

"Come on Psy....don't you wanna raise pokemon too?"

He nudged him a little and continued waiting.

"Ohhhh I'm so excited!"

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:50 PM
"Where do we go though to receive our pokemon?" Psy was also excited about having his first pokemon. The oran berry he consumed gave him too much of a boost.

"Hmm..." He starts to think where any pokemon would be.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 03:51 PM
"Ah, feeling better?" Randy asked as Psy seemed to recover. "Good, cause my shoulder is starting to hurt." He said as he set psy down. then he looked aroung. "Hey, were's Renee?" he said worried.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:51 PM
After she rested Renee decided to explore a little maybe she would find Psy somewhere in town after she explored a little.

Maybe I can find some pokemon. I'm sure they will like berries!

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:52 PM
"Hi" Hiruko said shyly as she looked down at her feet. "Aww, no need to be shy!" he exclaimed, flashy A big, toothy smile. His teeth were triangular & very sharp-looking. Hiruko slowly made her way twords the young man's hospital bed. Tne she noticed somebody sleeping in A chair A few inches away from Kisame's bed. A young man looking to be about sixteen with wild, almost dull reddish colored hair wearing A simple black T-shirt & A pair of Blue jeans.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Renee found a little zigzaggon in the grass. I bet you would like some berries. Renee put a few berries down and watch the zigzagoon aproach the berries and start eating them.

"Zigzagooon!" It replied happily

"Your so cute!" Renee said happily deciding to pet it.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 03:55 PM
"Hey Randy! I'm just fine!" He runs his way to him.

"I guess you were out of zone that you couldn't realize me or something... are you holding a random girl?"

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 03:56 PM
"Hmmm, Kisame, do you have any flying-type Pokemon?" Hiruko asked. "Look on the table over there." Kisame said, pointing to the right cornor of the room near the door. There sat A small table & A Pokeball. "Inside there is A Pidgey I got in A trade, what do you plan to do with it?" He asked. Hiruko ran to the table, grabbed the Pokeball & ran to the window which luckily, was open. She let out the Pidgey, "Go search for four people..." She took about ten minutes to describe everyone. "Now go Pidgey." She said, pointing out the window. Pidgey flew of & began the search for everyone.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Samson walked up to Randy

"Dude calm down I'm right here...I just really want a pokemon!!!"

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Samson turned to Psy.

"Hey let's try to find out how to get pokemon together.It'll be fun!"

Cosmic Tyrant
Randy looked and found that it was indeed a random girl. "Oh, crap!" he said as he set the girl down "I'm terribly sorry!" The girl looked at randy, then backed off due to the size of him "Jusyt don't do it again!" She said as she trotted off. "That was....wierd" He said, as he left the group for a little bit.

Yuukihime
After a few minutes Zigzagoon started nuzzling renee and started playing with her. The zigzagoon would hop onto of her hair and bark happily.

"Your so cute!" Renee replied after picking the little zigzagoon up. But soon the little zigzagoon was asleep in her hands.

"I guess you tired yourself out, come on you'll come with me I can't leave you helpless and alone." renee said in a caring tone.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 04:00 PM
"Oh! One more thing Pidgey." She called out, Pidgey quickly returned. Hiruko reached into her black messanger bag & pulled out A pen, A small peice of paper & A rubber band. She scribbled something down & rolled up the note. She placed the rubber band around Pidgey's leg with the note attatched. "Now go." She said quietly. Pidgey flew off & scanned the area. It quickly found Randy, Psy, & Samson. It cooed & landed in front of the small group.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Randy had walked off the little incedet when he noticed a wild Houndour was following him. the Houndour looked young still, and randy thought it was kind of cute. "Awww, hello little fella" He said in a cutesy tone "What'rea up to?" The Houndour sniffed randy and barked happily. "Hehe, alright." He said happily. "You can follow me!" He said as he made his way back to the group.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 04:02 PM
"I wonder wher Hiruko went...And I wonder where the others went as well.." Renee said to herself quietly due to the fact that the zigzagoon was sleeping in her arms.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 04:04 PM
OOC: Woo! 101 posts! -does a jig-
The Pidgey grew annoyed, it knew the note it carried was very important & couldn't be ignored. It ran up to Randy & pecked at his leg as an attempt to try & get his attention.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 04:06 PM
"Yipes! More randomness!" Psy notices the Pidgey pecking Randy.

"Is that a pokemon for real?"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Renee sat down against a tree and still held the sleepinng zigzagoon gently.

"You must still be a baby. heard normally zigzagoons never sleep this much." Renee smiled at the baby zigzagoon and how cute it was.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 04:10 PM
"Youch!" Randy yelled as the pidgey pecked his leg. Houndour growled at the Pidgey, then Randy told it to calm down when he saw that Pidgey had a note. "Huh, I wonder who this is from?" Said Randy as he took the note from Pidgey and started toread it.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Pidgey cooed as Randy read the note. Here's what the note read: "Hey guys,sorry for running off like that. Im at the hospital near the Pokemon center, floor five room 515, gather & get there as soon as you can - Hiruko"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 04:11 PM
"Oh a pidgey and a note?" Renee looked at and removed the note and read it quietly.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Samson sighed and looked at Randy with a pokemon pecking him and a pokemon following him.

"In this book I read...it said if we want to become real trainers and battle with pokemon instead of having them as pets, we need to get trainers liscense."

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Randy finished the note and told the others the news. "That was from Hiruko!" He said "She wants us to meet her in the hospital in Lilycove! Let's go!" He said as he made his way to the hospital with Houndour following.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 04:13 PM
"Are you okay Randi?" Psy notices the note he was reading.

"So what does it say?" Psy was brought in curiousity from the note.

He then notices Randy running off somewhere.

"Hey, wait for us! Let's go follow him Samson!" He runs to follow Randy's steps.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 04:14 PM
"Hmm..." renee said as she read the note from hiruko. "Well I'd better find the others." Renee said as she picked up the zigzaggon and watched the pidgey fly away. "Besides the note said to go see hiruko in the lilycove city hospital." Renee said.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Hiruko took A seat near Kisame & sighed. "I hope they get the note." she said quietly, "Don't worry, they will Hiruko." Kisame responded in A reasurring tone of voice. Hiruko smiled, "Thank you."

The Pidgey flew off & made it's way back to the Hospital.

SilencedShooter
August 10th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Samson tailed after the other guys.

"Maybe we can get trainers liscense in lilycove!"

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Renee looked at the building that said "Lilycove hospital."
"Well this is it zigzagoon. Now room 515 alright." Renee said following the instructions

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 04:21 PM
"Hopefully we can, I can't wait!" Psy was able to see the hospital from afar.

"I think that's the place we're looking for." Psy informs Samson and Randy.

Yuukihime
August 10th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Renee entered the hospital room. "Room 515..This is ti right?" she asked herself quietly.

Zigzagoon barked in agreement.

Cosmic Tyrant
August 10th, 2007, 04:25 PM
"Alright, we've made it!" Said Randy as he walked into the building with Samson, Psy, and Houndour following. "Now to just go to the fifth floor, to room 515" He said as he boarded the elevator. He pressed the hold button so the others wouldn't have ot rush.

Zazzeh
August 10th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Hiruko was startled as Renee opened the room's door. "Hi Renee." She said in a sort of relived tone. Just then the Pidgey flew in. "Good job, Return." Hiruko announced, she held up the Pokeball & just like Bannete was, Pidgey was beamed by A red light & sent back into the Pokeball.

NessStar3000
August 10th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Psy waits in the elevator, thinking on what his pokemon could be.

"Hmm, Samson an I need to get our trainer cards, but where? Maybe Hiruko knows since she owns some pokemon already."