PDA

View Full Version : Mew

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 04:20 PM
I need a celebi, I don't care about any of it's stats or if it is legit or not. I can trade a lv 10 untouched mystry mew for one. This mew was recieved in a trade so I don't know if it's legit

RileyVace
August 7th, 2007, 04:22 PM
I need a celebi, I don't care about any of it's stats or if it is legit or not. I can trade a lv 10 untouched mystry mew for one. This mew was recieved in a trade so I don't know if it's legit

You may not care if it's not legit, but the Mods do, don't request illegit Pokemon on this forum. (Just a warning)

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 04:25 PM
You may not care if it's not legit, but the Mods do, don't request illegit Pokemon on this forum. (Just a warning)

technically i didn't request an illegit pokemon, I just said I don't care, and there are a lot of other threads discussing trading illegit pokemon

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 7th, 2007, 04:25 PM
I guess I can trade you a legit one, but I have to clone it first.

RileyVace
August 7th, 2007, 04:26 PM
technically i didn't request an illegit pokemon, I just said I don't care, and there are a lot of other threads discussing trading illegit pokemon

I know, It was just a friendly warning, and usually the threads discussing it get shut down, or locked. Just trying to help out!

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 04:30 PM
I guess I can trade you a legit one, but I have to clone it first.

Ok, that's fine. And Rileyvace, I know you were just helping, I was just saying. Thanks though, I'll be more careful now!

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 7th, 2007, 04:31 PM
It might take me a few minutes.

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 04:32 PM
It might take me a few minutes.

I can wait, just let me know when you're ready

RileyVace
August 7th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Ok, that's fine. And Rileyvace, I know you were just helping, I was just saying. Thanks though, I'll be more careful now!
That's cool, sorry if I came across bossy or whatever!!

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 04:42 PM
By the way, Akuchiki, do you still want the charmander, slowpoke, kangashan, smeargle, lileep, and anorith?

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 7th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Yeah, you could just give me those instead of the mew, I already have mstry mew.

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Yeah, you could just give me those instead of the mew, I already have mstry mew.

So you want all six for celebi?

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 7th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Why not? It sounds fair to me.

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Why not? It sounds fair to me.

ok, but it's gonna take a while to breed all of those

Wheelz4speed
August 7th, 2007, 04:52 PM
i hav one and need a mew............

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 04:56 PM
i hav one and need a mew............

Hmmmmm...... Well that seems like more of a fair trade to me
But Akuchiki, you can still trade me different pokemon for the ones you wanted. You don't have to trade me the celebi

Wheelz4speed
August 7th, 2007, 04:57 PM
ok....... i just need to copy celebi ok

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 05:03 PM
ok....... i just need to copy celebi ok

ok, but I'm afraid I can't trade right at this moment
can you pm me with your fc?

Wheelz4speed
August 7th, 2007, 05:26 PM
um its in my sig
how bout tommorow