PDA

View Full Version : Mew

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 4:20 PM
I need a celebi, I don't care about any of it's stats or if it is legit or not. I can trade a lv 10 untouched mystry mew for one. This mew was recieved in a trade so I don't know if it's legit

RileyVace
August 7th, 2007, 4:22 PM
I need a celebi, I don't care about any of it's stats or if it is legit or not. I can trade a lv 10 untouched mystry mew for one. This mew was recieved in a trade so I don't know if it's legit

You may not care if it's not legit, but the Mods do, don't request illegit Pokemon on this forum. (Just a warning)

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 4:25 PM
You may not care if it's not legit, but the Mods do, don't request illegit Pokemon on this forum. (Just a warning)

technically i didn't request an illegit pokemon, I just said I don't care, and there are a lot of other threads discussing trading illegit pokemon

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 7th, 2007, 4:25 PM
I guess I can trade you a legit one, but I have to clone it first.

RileyVace
August 7th, 2007, 4:26 PM
technically i didn't request an illegit pokemon, I just said I don't care, and there are a lot of other threads discussing trading illegit pokemon

I know, It was just a friendly warning, and usually the threads discussing it get shut down, or locked. Just trying to help out!

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 4:30 PM
I guess I can trade you a legit one, but I have to clone it first.

Ok, that's fine. And Rileyvace, I know you were just helping, I was just saying. Thanks though, I'll be more careful now!

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 7th, 2007, 4:31 PM
It might take me a few minutes.

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 4:32 PM
It might take me a few minutes.

I can wait, just let me know when you're ready

RileyVace
August 7th, 2007, 4:35 PM
Ok, that's fine. And Rileyvace, I know you were just helping, I was just saying. Thanks though, I'll be more careful now!
That's cool, sorry if I came across bossy or whatever!!

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 4:42 PM
By the way, Akuchiki, do you still want the charmander, slowpoke, kangashan, smeargle, lileep, and anorith?

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 7th, 2007, 4:44 PM
Yeah, you could just give me those instead of the mew, I already have mstry mew.

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 4:47 PM
Yeah, you could just give me those instead of the mew, I already have mstry mew.

So you want all six for celebi?

Akuchiki Byakuya
August 7th, 2007, 4:48 PM
Why not? It sounds fair to me.

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 4:50 PM
Why not? It sounds fair to me.

ok, but it's gonna take a while to breed all of those

Wheelz4speed
August 7th, 2007, 4:52 PM
i hav one and need a mew............

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 4:56 PM
i hav one and need a mew............

Hmmmmm...... Well that seems like more of a fair trade to me
But Akuchiki, you can still trade me different pokemon for the ones you wanted. You don't have to trade me the celebi

Wheelz4speed
August 7th, 2007, 4:57 PM
ok....... i just need to copy celebi ok

Jirachimew27
August 7th, 2007, 5:03 PM
ok....... i just need to copy celebi ok

ok, but I'm afraid I can't trade right at this moment
can you pm me with your fc?

Wheelz4speed
August 7th, 2007, 5:26 PM
um its in my sig
how bout tommorow