PDA

View Full Version : Looking for events and other rare Pokémon

Smarties-chan
August 8th, 2007, 06:05 AM
Here's a list of what I'm looking for:

Lugia (Preferably with Bold, Calm, Relaxed or Sassy nature, Modest, Quiet and even Timid will do as well)

Jirachi (almost any nature will do)

Celebi (same as Jirachi)

Ho-oh (preferably Adamant or Jolly, but I'm not too picky when it comes to this)

Japanese glitch Darkrai

Dialga with a Quiet nature

Almost any shinies

I want all these Pokémon untouched or very slightly used.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to list what I'm offering:

Good IVd Pokémon with good/decent natures:

Note! IVs are listed in this order: HP, Attack, Defense, Sp.Attack, Sp.Defense, Speed

Mewtwo (currently in stock: 2) - Naughty Nature and the following IVs: 27 / 30 - 31 / 20 - 21 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 10 - 11 (good for a subpunching set)

Heatran (currently in stock: 1) - Modest Nature with the following IVs: 28 - 29 / 20 - 21/ 31 / 28 / 24 - 25 / 2 - 3

Uxie (none in stock for the time being, but I'll clone the one I have soon) - Bold Nature with the following IVs: 30 / 12 - 13 / 26 - 27 / 2 - 3 / 28 - 29 / 0 - 1

Cresselia (none in stock for the time being, but I'll clone the one I have soon) - Quiet Nature with the following IVs: 20 - 21 / 22 - 23 / 28 - 29 / 28 - 29 / 22 - 23 / 29

Articuno (none in stock for the time being, will clone more later) - Modest Nature with the following IVs: 28 - 29 / 12 - 13 / 26 - 27 / 31 / 24 - 25 / 24 - 25

Other legendaries:

Azelf - Rash

Mesprit - Brave

Groudon - Adamant

Groudon - Bashful

Groudon - Bashful (touched)

Groudon - Serious (touched)

Moltres (currently none in stock, will clone for more later) - Modest

Suicune - Hardy (distant land, touched)

Regirock - Gentle (perfect Attack)

Registeel - Impish (perfect or nearly perfect Defense)

Regice - Modest (perfect Sp.Attack, leveled to level 60 with Rare Candies)

Rayquaza - Sassy

Rayquaza - Hardy (touched)

Rayquaza - Quirky

Items

Life Orb
Lucky Egg
Choice Specs
Choice Scarf
Shiny Stone
Dusk Stone
Razor Fang
Razor Claw
Power Bracer
Power Anklet
Shell Bell
Magmarizer
Electrizer
Damp Rock
Heat Rock
Smooth Rock

wolfie1177
August 8th, 2007, 06:27 AM
Hiya, I happen to have the Jirachi and Celebi that you seek. I have three different Celebis and (I think) 4 different Jirachis. Unfortunately, I can't recall natures right now without my DS, but I know that I have a sassy Celebi and an adamant and modest Jirachi off the top of my head. I would gladly trade you either for one of your Mewtwos. Also, I noticed you're a pretty darn good breeder, do you have any other Pokemon with good IVs?

Smarties-chan
August 8th, 2007, 06:37 AM
That Modest Jirachi is extremely tempting. However, if one of your Celebis happens to be Timid, Modest, Bold or Calm I'd rather have that. As for other good IVd Pokémon, I'm afraid I don't have any at the moment. I can take requests, though. If, however, you want me to breed a swarming Pokémon or a Pokémon that can't be obatined in Diamond, I'll need you to trade me that Pokémon and for hard-to-get egg moves, I'll also need a parent to pass on that move. For easy-to-get things such as a Spiritomb with Pain Split (just an example) I can get everything myself, though. Is there any Pokémon in particular you'd want me to breed for you? (for the price of a Celebi, of course) If so, list the species, nature and minimum requirements for IVs + any egg moves you want for that Pokémon.

And though I don't think I have much reason to suspect you of hacking, but please do tell me the details of Jirachi. (OT/ID/location met at etc)

slash106
August 8th, 2007, 06:55 AM
If youve got Shinies Ive got a jap glitch darkrai

Smarties-chan
August 8th, 2007, 06:57 AM
I'm afraid I don't own any shinies.

Rellyms
August 8th, 2007, 07:15 AM
i wouls like these items srry i dont have anything you want
Life Orb
Lucky Egg
Choice Specs
Choice Scarf
Power Bracer
Power Anklet
is there any thing else you want

wolfie1177
August 8th, 2007, 07:54 AM
That Modest Jirachi is extremely tempting. However, if one of your Celebis happens to be Timid, Modest, Bold or Calm I'd rather have that. As for other good IVd Pokémon, I'm afraid I don't have any at the moment. I can take requests, though. If, however, you want me to breed a swarming Pokémon or a Pokémon that can't be obatined in Diamond, I'll need you to trade me that Pokémon and for hard-to-get egg moves, I'll also need a parent to pass on that move. For easy-to-get things such as a Spiritomb with Pain Split (just an example) I can get everything myself, though. Is there any Pokémon in particular you'd want me to breed for you? (for the price of a Celebi, of course) If so, list the species, nature and minimum requirements for IVs + any egg moves you want for that Pokémon.

And though I don't think I have much reason to suspect you of hacking, but please do tell me the details of Jirachi. (OT/ID/location met at etc)

Unfortunately I don't have my DS on me, and I won't be trading until most likely tomorrow night. I have to stay very late at work today, and by the time I get home it will easily be time for me to be getting to bed. But if you could send me a pm reminding me to check for you, I could get all that info to you as soon as I can, which could end up being as late as tomorrow night, unfortunately (although I know all my Jirachi's OT is WSHMKR and all my Celebi's are 10 ANIV, except for my Japanese one).

That way I could think about possible guys I might want bred and send you a list with my info on the others. Does that work for you?

~Mithos~
August 8th, 2007, 08:43 AM
well, do you have any non legendary good IV pokemon?

Smarties-chan
August 8th, 2007, 10:23 AM
i wouls like these items srry i dont have anything you want
Life Orb
Lucky Egg
Choice Specs
Choice Scarf
Power Bracer
Power Anklet
is there any thing else you want
Would you happen to have a Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium? I could trade one of those items for one. I'd also be interested in a Lunatone.

Unfortunately I don't have my DS on me, and I won't be trading until most likely tomorrow night. I have to stay very late at work today, and by the time I get home it will easily be time for me to be getting to bed. But if you could send me a pm reminding me to check for you, I could get all that info to you as soon as I can, which could end up being as late as tomorrow night, unfortunately (although I know all my Jirachi's OT is WSHMKR and all my Celebi's are 10 ANIV, except for my Japanese one).

That way I could think about possible guys I might want bred and send you a list with my info on the others. Does that work for you?
Works for me.

Not at the moment, but I'm just about to start IV breeding for Jolly Gabites so you can expect some good IV'd ones within a day or two.
Would you happen to have a Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium? I could trade one of those items for one. I'd also be interested in a Lunatone.

Works for me.

Not at the moment, but I'm just about to start IV breeding for Jolly Gabites so you can expect some good IV'd ones within a day or two.

~Mithos~
August 8th, 2007, 10:25 AM
oooh, i'd love somma those, pm me when you get one with good attack and speed. (defence 3. sp. def 4. hp 5.)
in order I want them ^^

Smarties-chan
August 8th, 2007, 11:57 PM
oooh, i'd love somma those, pm me when you get one with good attack and speed. (defence 3. sp. def 4. hp 5.)
in order I want them ^^
I'll PM you once I get a Garchomp with your desired IVs.

THIRTY-SIX
August 9th, 2007, 12:22 AM
what item would you want for a magmabooster?

sB
August 9th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Do you have any Dawn Stones? I need some :(