PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Emerald Scans

Team Rocket Boss Giovanni
August 8th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Dose anyone have them? I really would like to read them.

EDIT: If anyone has the Ruby and Sapphire scans to, I would like them as well.

Grimsg
August 9th, 2007, 05:17 AM
If you'd like to place orders for any Pokemon Adventures books, please see my sig.

Grimsg

Idiot!
August 11th, 2007, 08:07 AM
I have volumes 15-26, but I do not have a scanner, and they are not English either. I wish I can translate them, but all my image related programs (including Paint) disappeared when the computer is under attack by a virus.

Maxim
August 20th, 2007, 10:56 AM
I have volumes 15-26, but I do not have a scanner, and they are not English either. I wish I can translate them, but all my image related programs (including Paint) disappeared when the computer is under attack by a virus.

What language are they?

It's a pity you can't scan them. Will you try to do something with it someday? We'll appreciate it.

Mileyangel
August 20th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I agree with Maxim. It would be really awesome, because I'm totally desprate to get the FR/LG saga. Actually, you could say that I'm obsessed.

Idiot!
August 20th, 2007, 07:19 PM
What language are they?

It's a pity you can't scan them. Will you try to do something with it someday? We'll appreciate it.

Chinese. I have to come up with a good reason so that my dad feels it is important to fix the/buy a new scanner. So far, I haven't thought of one yet, and I can't say it's for scanning manga.

Maxim
August 25th, 2007, 02:27 AM
BREAKING NEWS!
Maxim got volumes 23 & 24. However, he can't scan them since the drivers for his scanner don't work with Windows Vista.

@Star Latias - is it Taiwanese or Hong Kongese? And what is Emerald's name in Chinese Version?

Idiot!
August 25th, 2007, 06:43 AM
is it Taiwanese or Hong Kongese?
Huh? I don't think there are such languages.

And what is Emerald's name in Chinese Version?
翡翠.

Maxim
August 25th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Huh? I don't think there are such languages.

They are variants of Chinese.

I was asking if your comics are Taiwanese translation, or Hong Kongese translation? Because these translations are different from each other.

翡翠.

Thanks.

Idiot!
August 25th, 2007, 09:18 PM
They are variants of Chinese.

I was asking if your comics are Taiwanese translation, or Hong Kongese translation? Because these translations are different from each other.

Where am I to find that info?

Ching Win publishes my manga. I think Ching Win Company is in Taiwan, but I can't be too sure.

Maxim
August 26th, 2007, 02:44 AM
Where am I to find that info?

Ching Win publishes my manga. I think Ching Win Company is in Taiwan, but I can't be too sure.

Well.

Taiwan has a Mandarin Translation while Hong Kong has a Cantonese Translation. That's the difference.

If Pokemon is called 寵物小精靈, then it's Cantonese.
If Pokemon is called 神奇宝贝, then it's Mandarin.

A cover photo would be appreciated.

Idiot!
August 28th, 2007, 05:42 AM
This? (http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c208/Raindow_Star/manga/nhtgvj.jpg)

Yes, I forgot. At the top it says it is translated in Taiwan