PDA

View Full Version : A spriter for recruiting

DarkPegasus
August 11th, 2007, 06:06 AM
Hi. Inspiration and I have been strangers in the last few weeks. So I don't have any ideas of what to sprite...

So in order to get my habit of schedule and time-limits I am offering my services to anyone that need them.

So, what am I going to do?

Well, you post here what you need from me to sprite (for now I will only do OW spriting, and only buildings and other man-made objects).

Now, what I ask from you is that you give me a fair description of the object that needs to be sprited, and/or a picture if possible.

Color theme is a must. (meaning I want it in red, blue, yellow...)

So post away and I will make you a sprite as soon as I can (usually in a day, sometimes in two, and sometimes the same day, it depends on my mood and time availability).

Pokefan2008
August 11th, 2007, 06:16 AM
i think this is the wrong place for this

DarkPegasus
August 11th, 2007, 06:19 AM
No, it's not... This kind of thing is forbidden in "Pixel Art" sub-forum. And plus I would be making this for game makers... So...

[Edit]: Sorry for not posting any samples... So here is a little something:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/DarkPegasus/sample.png

(if you need more just visit the link in my sig)

pyromaniacv3
August 17th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Hey...Perfect...you need to keep your spriting skills in order? and I need a spriter lol. Interested in joining Team Black Onyx?

Flameguru
August 17th, 2007, 08:15 PM
My Team (Darkstar Inc.) could use some good OW Sprites. Contact me if your interested.

The OW Sprites will be for our game Pokemon: Metallic Silver. We only need a few OW's so it should be easy.

DarkPegasus
August 18th, 2007, 02:01 AM
Sorry I won't be joining any teams... I have my team and I am a part of Calis projects and Acanthite, I think that that is enough. But if you want me to make something for you just post here and as soon as I have time I will make it (I have other buildings to sprite, but I can always pick up the pace).

Flameguru
August 18th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Okay, for our game we need a Tropical Tree OW Sprite. I know it's not a building or man-made but I think it should be somewhat "Simple" Kinda make it like a Overgrown Palm tree and base it on this Tree size here:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/Harshboy/Tree.png

You can post it here or PM me with the image. If you can't/don't want to do it I understand since it doesn't meet your request criteria.

pyromaniacv3
August 18th, 2007, 04:12 PM
ALrighty that's fine. I have a custom tileset maker so all I relly need is Pokemon and character spriters...Can you do those?

DarkPegasus
August 19th, 2007, 01:53 AM
I am very sorry for now I am only doing buildings. But, Flameguru, when I find the time I will make you that tree. (you'll probably have to wait a bit for it)

pyromaniacv3
August 19th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Alrighty. Thanks anyway :P