PDA

View Full Version : Shuu has Flowers 4 j00

Evil Togepi
June 4th, 2004, 01:25 AM
Heh, decided to make a new topic for this one cos my old topic was practicly dead :p Anyway this is my newest picture, it's Shuu (*Or Drew as he's called in the Pokemon dub*) I just got an urge to draw him after watching the most recent Pokmon episodes, I like how he came out though I think one of his legs is longer than the other XD

Shuu has Flowers 4 j00 (http://www.deviantart.com/view/7799767/)

All comments welcome ^^

Castrainer
June 4th, 2004, 07:56 AM
I personaly dont like Shuu... even that i havent seen any episode that he appears O_o
(Darn South America :P)
But its a really great job! Keep the good work ;)

Evil Togepi
June 4th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Thankyou for the comment ^^ I don't mind Shuu, I like him more than Gary anyway *lol*
I guess I like him cos he's a freaky cross between Gary and James with Kouichi from Digimon Frontier's dress sense XD

~*Silent Tattsu*~
June 4th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Aww kawaii! ^___^

I like Shuu's pose and expression. Personaly, i quite like Shuu as a character he's original and cute! He gets bashed just because of his Roselia.....stupid sexist people ._.

Great job Evil Togepi! I like your Art alot =D

Castrainer
June 4th, 2004, 01:47 PM
The only thing I like in Shuu is the Roselia and that he is original (I mean, new)

But your art is great!

Evil Togepi
June 4th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I gotta admit first time I saw Shuu I thought he was just a girl with short hair XD But I like the male/female rivalry between him and May too, makes it more intresting than a same sex rivalry like Gary and Ash for some odd reason *lol*

Thankyou for your comment Silent Tattsu ^^

Castrainer
June 4th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I gotta admit first time I saw Shuu I thought he was just a girl with short hair XD But I like the male/female rivalry between him and May too, makes it more intresting than a same sex rivalry like Gary and Ash for some odd reason *lol*

Thankyou for your comment Silent Tattsu ^^

Yeah... Im tired of thinking that Gary is gay <_<;;
Why dont Ash's rival is blue? Cuz Misty exists? Oh, well...

katty
June 4th, 2004, 02:52 PM
aww, shuu is so cute^^he should be paired up with may.
i like how you did the eyes and the shines, awesome.

Evil Togepi
June 4th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Thankyou for the lovely comment katty ^^