• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vote for Brock's Girl friend!

Who should be?

• Nurse Joy

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Officer Jenny

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
Years
Who should be Officer Jenny or Nurse Joy.

I think of Nurse JOy! She rocks....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
None. Lucy, the Pike Queen is better for him since she has a crush on him. The one you listed aren't goo choices to pick. Sorry! ~
~
Off-Topic: ZOMG! ||| 1,000 posts! ^^

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Lucy, definitely.

Offtopic: I think her Milotic used an attack that wasn't in any game. Did anyone hear what it was?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I'm gonna go with Lucy since she is like one of three girls that actually returned his love.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Well Lucy/Azami as you guys know, there was some random spirit girl and there was another filler girl. In reality only one was important to the storyline.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Lucy defiantly, i found it kind of odd that she had an affection for Brock, since a lot of girls don't.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Well remember, she likes eye slits. Remember her non serpent pokemon like her Skitty. She loves pokemon that have those kinda of eyes.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Yeah, there was some girl in Johto that loved Brock but he didn't like her. She then gave up and went after James so Brock got jealous. It was hilarious but I can't really remmber because it was so long ago.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
Lucy, she's a better drawn character than either of the choices, but if i was FORCED to pick between those two, i'd say Jenny, even though Joy has more in common with him, Joy is uglier than Jenny, i mean, WTF is up with that hair cut?

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
Years
Ahh, I remember that. Rebecca or Rachel or something. More girls need to get crushes on James.

Speaking of James, my vote is for him. In a dress. Or maybe Misty if it absolutely has to be a girl, though James makes a much prettier girl than she ever would.

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
Years
Lol, than i should edit Lucy in the poll but i don't know how to any mod can do this.

Last edited:

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Years
Ahh, I remember that. Rebecca or Rachel or something. More girls need to get crushes on James.

Speaking of James, my vote is for him. In a dress. Or maybe Misty if it absolutely has to be a girl, though James makes a much prettier girl than she ever would.

I'm going with that choice. BrockxGirl!James would be awesome.

Back