So I've been thinking.
And I feel like there's a lot more things you all should know about me. That is if you want to. If you don't, why are you viewing this I don't even.
- I'm way too harsh on myself
- I can't take criticism all that well
- I hate being told I'm wrong
- I can't stand when people show favoritism within other people
- I'm way too modest
- I hate when people don't take time to get to know others if you are not pretty, you look different, your voice is strange, you say one negative thing about something, or you are viewed as "that weird girl/boy" by one person, which ends up spread out as a word to others
- I hate when you are talking to someone, another interrupts and they continue to have a conversation with that person instead
- I can be very lazy when I want to be, but very active when I'm in the mood
- I'm living a tough life, but I try to fight through everything despite the little support I get from people at times
- I hate it when people create drama out of nothing to something
- I hate people who can't move on
- I hate that I can't move on from the past, and the fact that I'm living in the past not the present
- If you tell me to forget about the past, this is the present I will most likely not listen
- I am stubborn
- I am a very very very very very positive person
- At times I can be very very very hyper
- I sing and dance at school and home
- I'm very interested in a lot of different types of music and chances are, I'd die without it
- My biography has quite a few things I no longer believe
- I wish people weren't so quick to give up
- I wish I wasn't one of those people, and most of the time I try not to be ^
- I wish people IN REAL LIFE could see me as I am here on the internet
- I wish I could take a chance to show them how I am like if I had the time of day
- I wish I didn't spend so much time on the internet
- I hate when people don't give a single care about school and show it brightly
- I am in love with coke, kesha and red hot chili peppers
- I love being original
- I am very creative
- I hate when people hide who they truly are, if we all showed our true colors, we'd be able to make real true friends
- I wish it was easy to do just that too
- I wish this blog wasn't turning into another I wish blog
- I am one of those people who can't stop smiling despite anything
- I am one of those people who laugh a lot, perhaps a bit too much
- I want to be a person people are inspired by and people can trust
- I am a trustworthy person, chances are if you don't think so, we haven't started off well. I wonder why that is!
- If you are afraid of me, you shouldn't be. This bold blue name don't mean nothin but me taking care of a section. Which is a nice thing. So why are you scared?
- I can befriend anyone, however I only count close people as ones who will willingly stick through anything with me
- I can talk behind people's back at times, but I always turn around and tell what I've said straight back at the person.
- Many times if I'm not keeping up a great conversation, I'm not in the mood
- I'm so fierce but I'm so nice
- I can forgive and forget, as long as you promise me you'll fix and REMEMBER, so you don't let whatever has happened to me happen to anyone else that you are friends with
- I care about others more than I care about myself
- I cry everyday
- I think too much
- I absolutely love the words "amazing" and "chica"
- I love listening to people
- I like to believe in the impossible
- I believe everything can be possible as long as you don't give up
- I question what my purpose in life is many times
- I would never change a thing that I've done, otherwise they wouldn't be a memory anymore
- Bad memory or good memory, I'd relive them all just to get the feeling back
- I've wanted to die many times before
- I admit to being wrong many times, though I know what's right at heart, and usually I do follow my heart
- If I'm right I'll prove you in every way until you realize it
- I hate when people block my point of views
- I hate when people say they listen, but they really don't
- I wish I wasn't so attached to my family, because it makes it harder to split
- I am not biased with the things I love, I am in love with the things I...love. I know that things don't stay forever and if you're too attached it'll hurt, but whatever I really really love, will be worth it to hurt over in the end.
- I can be your typical person but chances are, if I get to know you really really well, and we can talk forever and ever, and we hate when our conversations turn into thin air and die all of a sudden and try to bring it back to life, you'll see beyond that from me
- I hate people who refuse to engage in conversation and instead leave you to answer a difficult "lol" "ok" "cool" "sure" "nm".
- I admit to doing the above at times. Do slap me if I do.
- If you see a flaw in me, tell me about it. Chances are I'd already know about it, so don't be so hard on about it. Help me through it. You want to see me as a better person right? As do I want you to be too. Always take a look at yourself before you do so others.
- I hate hypocrites.
- I love noobs.
- I love who I am although I can be harsh on myself 99% of the time. In the end I just feel like I'm doing okay. If I'm depressed, you'd notice I'd say a lot differently. But still.
As much as I'd love to go on, you all probably don't want me to! But if you all wanted to know some things about me, there ya go. As you can see I have such an unbalanced personality. But overall I'm a smart hyper positive thinker and I like to question things at times.
Posted October 22nd, 2011 at 6:39 PM by TwilightBlade
Posted October 22nd, 2011 at 6:43 PM by Zen
Updated October 22nd, 2011 at 7:57 PM by Zen
Posted October 22nd, 2011 at 6:44 PM by Vrai
Posted October 22nd, 2011 at 6:45 PM by Maple Leaf
Posted October 22nd, 2011 at 6:49 PM by Kaori
Posted October 22nd, 2011 at 7:57 PM by Zen
Posted October 23rd, 2011 at 1:16 AM by Spinosaurus