The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Blogs > Diaries of a Quadruped
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices


Advertise here

TwigZone's moved to a better place, and so does this blog.

The blog's going to be left as is, as an archive, but no more.
Rate this Entry

Note to 3DS Internet Browser developers:

Posted April 9th, 2012 at 06:26 AM by Twiggy
Tags 3ds, browser, fail

You might not want to rely on the CPU too much for web browsing these days. Or use nearest neighbourhood filtering. Really, the 3DS does have a great GPU to use. Maybe they need to have some lessons from the Safari team?

(I miss Opera. Nintendo, can we have Opera Software ASA back?)

Spoiler:


Posted inMisc
Views 1670 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

  1. Old Comment
    Team Fail's Avatar
    Wow. How did you do that? I'm guessing it is an image? Or did you do some crazy stuff with the text?
    Posted April 9th, 2012 at 08:09 AM by Team Fail Team Fail is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Taro Tanaka's Avatar
    I still wish the GUI was better. But that's just me.
    Posted April 9th, 2012 at 10:45 AM by Taro Tanaka Taro Tanaka is offline
    Updated April 9th, 2012 at 02:18 PM by Taro Tanaka
  3. Old Comment
    Twiggy's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Team Fail View Comment
    Wow. How did you do that? I'm guessing it is an image? Or did you do some crazy stuff with the text?
    CSS 3 2D transforms.

    In fact, I can do it here, too.
    Posted April 9th, 2012 at 04:01 PM by Twiggy Twiggy is offline
  4. Old Comment
    donavannj's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Comment
    CSS 3 2D transforms.

    In fact, I can do it here, too.
    SWEET MERCY THAT FLOATING TEXT IS ANNOYING. stealing that code to add it to my toolbox
    Posted April 9th, 2012 at 11:50 PM by donavannj donavannj is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Twiggy's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by donavannj View Comment
    SWEET MERCY THAT FLOATING TEXT IS ANNOYING. stealing that code to add it to my toolbox
    Don't forget transform-origin and all the prefixed versions lest you end up with mispositioned text like the above. You know how background position keywords work, right?
    Posted April 10th, 2012 at 12:40 AM by Twiggy Twiggy is offline
  6. Old Comment
    donavannj's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Comment
    Don't forget transform-origin and all the prefixed versions lest you end up with mispositioned text like the above. You know how background position keywords work, right?
    Even if I didn't, I have the tools to teach myself already at W3C Schools and through my HTML editing software.
    Posted April 10th, 2012 at 08:41 PM by donavannj donavannj is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Twiggy's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by donavannj View Comment
    Even if I didn't, I have the tools to teach myself already at W3C Schools and through my HTML editing software.
    Haha! W3Schools is NOT related to W3C, by the way. W3Schools are hacks
    Posted April 10th, 2012 at 09:21 PM by Twiggy Twiggy is offline
  8. Old Comment
    donavannj's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Comment
    Haha! W3Schools is NOT related to W3C, by the way. W3Schools are hacks
    Even so, it's a very comprehensive source for self-teaching.

    Though I prefer a certain site by someone from the UK for CSS stuff, though. Can't remember the name of it off the top of my head.
    Posted April 11th, 2012 at 11:23 PM by donavannj donavannj is offline
 

All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:24 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.