15 Random Facts About Me (see this IS becoming a blog meme xD)
Updated May 2nd, 2012 at 1:08 PM by Elite Overlord LeSabre™ (Damn typos... and in the title, no less xD)
1. I have never gotten detention in school outside of having teachers make me clean out my "horribly messy" desk/locker after school. Since then I've gotten somewhat more organized with my stuff.
2. I have been bitten in the rear by a dog before, and yes, it did hurt like hell. Fortunately, I didn't suffer any severe allergic reaction from it.
3. I was a rather latecomer to anime, only really getting into it around 2005.
4. I never liked fairytales as a child. I did, however, take an interest in income tax forms at an early age.
5. I learned how to read a road map at around age seven. It's a skill I've never forgotten, even with the advent of GPS.
6. The first car I ever drove was a 1986 Ford Taurus Wagon. The vehicle I took my driving test in was a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I HATED the latter; I was always worried it would roll over on me. I didn't mind the Taurus that much, and it even had a cool digital speedometer.
7. I do not own a cell phone. Technically I'm using the family cell phone for things like job applications and such. I hate using that since the buttons are tiny and I almost always misdial once or twice.
8. I transferred high schools about 2/3 of the way through 10th grade (during spring break). The odd thing is, I think I have more Facebook friends from my "older" high school than from my "newer" one.
9. I have been in 19 US states as well as Niagara Falls, Canada.
10. I spent eight and a half years at college, and I consider those the best years of my life.
11. I have not always been obsessed with Buicks, but cars have been a big interest of mine for as long as I can remember. Other vehicles I have been obsessed with in the past include the Chevrolet Caprice and Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue.
12. Due to an incident in 4th grade gym class, I have to walk with my legs bent to avoid episodes with my knees where they will momentarily slip out of place and cause me to fall. I was told by doctors that the problem would go away with time... it didn't.
13. I enjoy drawing, even if I'm not good at drawing anything besides maps
14. I used to be a regular participant in karaoke and even an "Idol"-style competition at my college. Someday, I'd like to take up the mic once again.
15. I order my hamburgers plain - just the meat and the bun. Sometimes, I'll add ketchup, sometimes not.
Posted May 2nd, 2012 at 8:38 AM by Echidna
Posted May 3rd, 2012 at 12:25 AM by donavannj
Posted May 3rd, 2012 at 6:51 AM by Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Posted May 3rd, 2012 at 9:24 AM by donavannj
Posted May 3rd, 2012 at 4:39 PM by Elite Overlord LeSabre™