Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Blogs > Arkham Asylum
Notices

Rate this Entry

ok i want to talk about you

Posted April 30th, 2013 at 08:46 PM by Mariah Carey

i made a previous blog wanting to know what y'all thought about me
and i think that went well
so in this blog just comment if you want me to say what i think about you or something
i'll try to be completely honest as well
go
Posted inUncategorized
Views 1391 Comments 25
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 25

Comments

  1. Old Comment
    Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
    Since I stumbled upon this randomly why not lol.
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 08:54 PM by Ephemeral Euphoria Ephemeral Euphoria is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 08:57 PM by
  3. Old Comment
    Sydian's Avatar
    so no one told you life was gonna be this waaaaaaaaaaay
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 09:01 PM by Sydian Sydian is offline
  4. Old Comment
    awolfsquared's Avatar
    You don't know me too well, but why not.
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 09:16 PM by awolfsquared awolfsquared is offline
  5. Old Comment
    derozio's Avatar
    Hi we just met and this is crazy but say you love me, maybe?
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 09:57 PM by derozio derozio is online now
  6. Old Comment
    Mariah Carey's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xulek View Comment
    Since I stumbled upon this randomly why not lol.
    i.........i truly don't know who you are sorry
    i mean....i've seen you around but like....i can't recall a single detail about you, sorry :( to say you're off my radar is an understatement

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Comment
    :)
    nick!!! ilu!!!
    sometimes i feel that you can be far too blunt when a more reasonable approach is necessary
    by that i mean you should try to tone down the bluntness a bit and be, idk, more empathetic??? it's hard to explain
    but really
    you're a great guy
    you're one of the few people that i have truly respected over the years, as even though i wish you'd tone it down a bit when necessary, your straight forwardness is something that i've very much come to appreciate over the years
    i wish more staff/people as a whole were like you, willing to tell it like it is without holding your opinions back because of petty social hierarchies or whatever

    furthermore, i appreciate how you've been a good friend over the years!!! not exactly the most communicative friend, but a good friend nevertheless!!!!

    you're also pretty cute n-n

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sydian View Comment
    so no one told you life was gonna be this waaaaaaaaaaay
    gross nerd loser bye

    syd!!! i love how we've been talking a lot more recently and we've been becoming better friends
    we've been friends though for what, nearly half a decade?? about that??? jesus h. christ
    crazy
    i love you lots
    i can't really think of anything negative to say about you lmao so this is gonna be rather concise (which is a good thing)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AWsquared View Comment
    You don't know me too well, but why not.
    idk you very well so really all i can say is that you seem to be all about the post count if you know what i mean
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 10:17 PM by Mariah Carey Mariah Carey is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Sydian's Avatar
    CHRIS that was like poety i love you dear
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 10:24 PM by Sydian Sydian is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Mariah Carey's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Derozio View Comment
    Hi we just met and this is crazy but say you love me, maybe?
    i used to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally not like you because a) that terrible TERRIBLE blog you made in which half the goddamn community rightfully came down on your ass and b) you pretty much licked the collective butt of all the staff
    you've mellowed out a bit though thank god and i really appreciate that because otherwise i would be going insane!!!!
    it's certainly hard to dislike you anyway when you're consistently telling me how much you love my themes lmao

    though, it still seems like you're trying to prove yourself, in a way? i mean, in the great grand scheme of things, you're relatively new to the mod team and i feel like you're struggling to carve a name for yourself in the forum, something that i've only been able to do through being what some perceive to be as a jackass, lmao
    my point is, you need to loosen up a bit
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 10:30 PM by Mariah Carey Mariah Carey is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Leijon's Avatar
    i sincerely ask of your answer i think my wording is totes off lol w/e try me pls kthnxbai
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 11:47 PM by Leijon Leijon is offline
  10. Old Comment
    derozio's Avatar
    Quote:
    you pretty much licked the collective butt of all the staff
    I don't really understand this. Do you think I sucked up to staff? Because that's not true at all. There were a few people like Gav, Tara, TwilightBlade and maybe a few others who I used to talk to a lot but I've been friends with them since before they became staff (not blade but the others, yeah). As for others..I don't really know if I have talked as much with them for someone to come to the conclusion that I'm sucking up to them. :p The only person that I openly admit I sucked up to was Signomi, lol. But that was before I came to know her as an amazing person and was just attracted towards her due to her rep around the forums. I mean, I was a n00b back then. But Christina is just amazing. Over time, she became a constant source of inspiration and my reasons for "sucking up" to her changed from 'she's got rep and is staff' to 'I need to learn more from her. And god, she's such a sweet person I LOVE TALKING TO HER!!!'. <3;

    I do, at times, feel as if I'm not doing enough. so yeah, I guess you're right. and thanks for the advise, I'll be sure to follow it! :D
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 11:47 PM by derozio derozio is online now
  11. Old Comment
    derozio's Avatar
    also you're not a jackass. I used to think you were one when I didn't know you. I mean, I don't know you much now either but from what I've come to see of you around the forums it just seems as if you give off the jackass vibe to those who don't really pay attention to your posts/skim through them and those who judge you without even talking once with you.

    you're pretty swell in my eyes. the fact that you have wonderful themes helps. ;p
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 11:55 PM by derozio derozio is online now
  12. Old Comment
    awolfsquared's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Harlequin View Comment
    idk you very well so really all i can say is that you seem to be all about the post count if you know what i mean
    I guess you're saying that I like to post alot which is pretty true. lol. We should talk more.
    Posted April 30th, 2013 at 11:56 PM by awolfsquared awolfsquared is offline
  13. Old Comment
    Mariah Carey's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Derozio View Comment
    I don't really understand this. Do you think I sucked up to staff? Because that's not true at all. There were a few people like Gav, Tara, TwilightBlade and maybe a few others who I used to talk to a lot but I've been friends with them since before they became staff (not blade but the others, yeah). As for others..I don't really know if I have talked as much with them for someone to come to the conclusion that I'm sucking up to them. :p The only person that I openly admit I sucked up to was Signomi, lol. But that was before I came to know her as an amazing person and was just attracted towards her due to her rep around the forums. I mean, I was a n00b back then. But Christina is just amazing. Over time, she became a constant source of inspiration and my reasons for "sucking up" to her changed from 'she's got rep and is staff' to 'I need to learn more from her. And god, she's such a sweet person I LOVE TALKING TO HER!!!'. <3
    see, from an outside (or indeed, a highly cynical) perspective, it didn't seem like that at all! it just seemed like you were pandering to anyone who had a nice bold username
    don't ask me to quote anything because i'm not only too lazy but i'm terrible at backing up quotes so
    Posted May 1st, 2013 at 12:48 AM by Mariah Carey Mariah Carey is offline
  14. Old Comment
    derozio's Avatar
    Ah its okay, im the same so i understand ;p but yeah, people like tara, blade and gav are who I consider my good friends and it has been like that for quite a while. What you're saying is understandable tho. =)
    Posted May 1st, 2013 at 01:26 AM by derozio derozio is online now
  15. Old Comment
    shenanigans's Avatar
    hi
    Posted May 1st, 2013 at 03:10 AM by shenanigans shenanigans is online now
  16. Old Comment
    curiousnathan's Avatar
    Wynaut. Fire away sir, be as honest as you...usually are haha. 8)
    Posted May 1st, 2013 at 03:27 AM by curiousnathan curiousnathan is online now
  17. Old Comment
    Kura's Avatar
    Be as harsh as you want.
    Posted May 1st, 2013 at 04:43 AM by Kura Kura is offline
  18. Old Comment
    Oryx's Avatar
    HI HARLEEKOOWIN
    Posted May 1st, 2013 at 05:42 AM by Oryx Oryx is offline
  19. Old Comment
    Zorua's Avatar
    hello sir!
    Posted May 1st, 2013 at 06:12 AM by Zorua Zorua is offline
  20. Old Comment
    Anna's Avatar
    oh okay hi :3
    Posted May 1st, 2013 at 10:25 AM by Anna Anna is offline
 

All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:29 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.