Community Run #1: Crystal Version
I recently managed to get my hands on the illusive Crystal Version. I say illusive because it seems like everyone on ebay wants ridiculous sums of money for it. So I figured, why not enjoy a taste of nostalgia with a twist thrown in? I like Sydian's Hall Of Fame team choosing system, but don't really want to do one. So I decided to take her system of choosing teams, and apply it to a single run of the game. The community will choose my team based on a set of requirements I choose.
1. All pokemon on the team must be obtainable somewhere in crystal version.
2. No two pokemon can share a single type.
3. All pokemon chosen must be fully evolved. Trade evolutions are exempt from this rule.
4. No trade evolution Pokemon. I cant trade.
5. Only one legendary pokemon on the team.
6. Each person can only choose one member of my team.
1. A starter pokemon
2. A pokemon obtained in the odd egg
3. A pokemon caught at a specific time of day
4. A pokemon that you never used
5. A Legendary Pokemon
6. Sydian's choice (because she did the same for me)
I look forward to seeing the team I will be using!
Posted February 25th, 2013 at 8:08 AM by Rainbow Arcanine
Posted February 25th, 2013 at 8:44 AM by Ludger
Posted February 25th, 2013 at 9:29 AM by Griffinbane
Posted February 25th, 2013 at 1:13 PM by Necrum
Posted February 25th, 2013 at 6:57 PM by vaporeon7
Posted February 25th, 2013 at 10:37 PM by jdthebud
Posted February 26th, 2013 at 7:53 AM by Necrum
Posted February 26th, 2013 at 9:34 AM by 11wildy
Posted February 26th, 2013 at 9:46 AM by Necrum
Posted August 9th, 2013 at 11:33 PM by jdthebud