Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Blogs > Grovyle's Little Diary
Reload this Page Hm.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.



ぼくを見て
うん

ぼく

有名だ

Rate this Entry

Hm.

Posted May 4th, 2013 at 08:08 AM by droomph

I don't know what's wrong but lately I feel like I'm getting a bit weird, and that people don't…idk really.

I've just been feeling down for the past week or so…and it's not like depression down, but more like I don't know if I really want to…I dunno…be suspicious of everyone? It gets tiring after a while.

So, it would be nice to get some assurance that I'm wanted around here, there, and anywhere. Because if not, I hope I can fix that…but I don't want to sound too ass-kissy :\ whatever.

Maybe none of you care, but whatever ^.^ it's nice to get my feelings out once in a while.

edit: also you can ask me/tell me/etc. if you want
Posted inUncategorized
Views 549 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

  1. Old Comment
    GolurkIsDaBomb's Avatar
    I don't know you only of you, but I can say I enjoy seeing you around!
    Posted May 4th, 2013 at 08:24 AM by GolurkIsDaBomb GolurkIsDaBomb is offline
  2. Old Comment
    awolfsquared's Avatar
    Yes I think you're wanted here, :) You get too caught up on these things.
    Posted May 4th, 2013 at 08:36 AM by awolfsquared awolfsquared is online now
  3. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AWsquared View Comment
    Yes I think you're wanted here, :) You get too caught up on these things.
    Ha, I know.

    I have really poor self-image from years of being the "loser kid" in school and certain things that happened, so yeah…I don't trust myself on these things. I shouldn't really care, should I?

    Thanks, though.
    Posted May 4th, 2013 at 08:38 AM by droomph droomph is offline
    Updated May 4th, 2013 at 08:43 AM by droomph
  4. Old Comment
    derozio's Avatar
    I feel like you're needed around here. I see you in Community questions section quite a bit - posting suggestions and all. Even in the vip forum. I myself haven't done that much so I can really appreciate that about you.

    Don't feel down, man. You've been helpful, I'm sure.
    Posted May 4th, 2013 at 08:47 AM by derozio derozio is offline
  5. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Comment
    I don't know you only of you, but I can say I enjoy seeing you around!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Derozio View Comment
    I feel like you're needed around here. I see you in Community questions section quite a bit - posting suggestions and all. Even in the vip forum. I myself haven't done that much so I can really appreciate that about you.

    Don't feel down, man. You've been helpful, I'm sure.
    thanks guys :)
    Posted May 4th, 2013 at 08:52 AM by droomph droomph is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Sableye~'s Avatar
    Of course we want you around.

    Your posts on DCC are particularly amusing compared to that of other users. I don't know you aside from exchanging a few posts on DCC (if even), but I still enjoy seeing your posts around there.
    Posted May 4th, 2013 at 12:21 PM by Sableye~ Sableye~ is offline
  7. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗ View Comment
    Of course we want you around.

    Your posts on DCC are particularly amusing compared to that of other users. I don't know you aside from exchanging a few posts on DCC (if even), but I still enjoy seeing your posts around there.
    :) I hope I don't sound too ass-kissy, I'm not trying to drum up sympathy :P It's just that I've been feeling down lately and I need to get my feelings out there :\
    Posted May 4th, 2013 at 01:20 PM by droomph droomph is offline
 

All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:34 PM.