Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Blogs > Grovyle's Little Diary

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.



ぼくを見て
うん

ぼく

有名だ

Rate this Entry

I think I can math

Posted September 19th, 2013 at 03:17 PM by droomph



and I'm pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to be
Posted inUncategorized
Views 383 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

  1. Old Comment
    Echidna's Avatar
    I... where is this from?
    Posted September 19th, 2013 at 04:43 PM by Echidna Echidna is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Team Fail's Avatar
    Hey... Remember that time when your computer forgot to math?
    Posted September 19th, 2013 at 05:46 PM by Team Fail Team Fail is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Echidna's Avatar
    Buuuuuuut can you meth?
    Posted September 19th, 2013 at 06:26 PM by Echidna Echidna is offline
    Updated September 20th, 2013 at 12:43 PM by Echidna
  4. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PEDRO12 View Comment
    I... where is this from?
    It was the CPU monitoring system on the new Xcode.

    My guess is that they're still working out the bugs in iOS7.
    Posted September 19th, 2013 at 06:56 PM by droomph droomph is offline
  5. Old Comment
    fenyx4's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by droomph
    and I'm pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to be


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by droomph View Comment
    It was the CPU monitoring system on the new Xcode.

    My guess is that they're still working out the bugs in iOS7.
    Wait, I'm confused; so is the computer/device overheating, or is it not warm enough, or is that a graphical glitch?
    Posted September 20th, 2013 at 12:35 PM by fenyx4 fenyx4 is offline
  6. Old Comment
    droomph's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fenyx4 View Comment
    Wait, I'm confused; so is the computer/device overheating, or is it not warm enough, or is that a graphical glitch? ~_~


    that should sum it up
    Posted September 20th, 2013 at 02:22 PM by droomph droomph is offline
 

All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:25 AM.