1. Stop worrying about "living" life.
2. Spend less time looking at TV, playing video games etc. Nothings wrong with watching TV or playing games but if it's a major part of your life, cut it out.
3. Learn a skill. A new language, drawing, fireworks making, writing etc.
4. Set realistic goals and set sub goals that are easy to achieve. For example: Let's say I want to learn Italian. I then write my goal FOR learning Italian. "I want to stay in Italy for 2 months". Now I have a concrete goal to work towards. I then create a sub goal. "Today I shall do one new Italian challenge on duolingo and repeat one old". Many people (myself included) try to do stuff that is way to much work or set sub goals that are too wage "Today I shall learn some Italian".
5. Don't tell people of your goal, at least not in the beginning.
6. "Do what you want cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate!". If you want to do something, do it. "Man, I sure would want to surf today. It's a shame I don't know how". If a though like that ever cross your mind, do it. No one is expecting you to be a master at the beginning, just be humble and don't act like you know what you are doing.
7. Exercise. Be it running or going to the gym, you will feel better. People often say they don't have time but you can make time if you really want to.
8. Try to learn something new everyday.
9. Go to bed early, wake early. The body needs sleep and regularity is good for your body.
10. Eat a good breakfast.
11. Forgive yourself. If you fail to do the a certain skill one day don't try to do twice the work or give up. Everyone fails, it's the determination to continue that characterises those who succeed.
mmm this stuf is gud. what are your thoughts on this?
i like the first and last.