Feelin' Fresh | About Me
"You over prepare" ...Do I? [ Battle Tower Supplies & Preparation ]
Posted November 20th, 2008 at 04:52 AM by BeachBoy
When I get ready for a Battle Tower run, a lot of things come together to somewhat "ensure" a smooth win-every-battle run of seven. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I'm a Battle Tower Maniac. 8D
- Set MSN to Busy status / PC to Who's Online
- Need the concentration, no frilly MSN drama or PC stall out.
- Open up Team Builder on Shoddy Battle
- To simply analyze opponent's stats in case I'm unsure about a certain situation, also use for...
- Damage Calculator
- (One tab for Lucario, One for Garchomp) Otherwise self-explanatory.
- Moveset & Trainer Specifics
- The latter is used more due to having the Pocket Monsters of the specific trainer.
- Open up word pad
- Record my BT stats. d('-'d)
- Bulbapedia page up
- Extra paranoid about situation insurance. :D
Total Comments 2
Posted November 20th, 2008 at 12:41 PM by Aurafire
Posted November 20th, 2008 at 08:20 PM by BeachBoy