This year, we're going to celebrate Christmas five times in two days. This is also in addition to the small party we had with my stepdad's family down in Nebraska, and our little meeting with my sister Ashes.
- Wake up early to open the presents from my parents. Looking forward to that, as my stepbrother's cooking crepes. Yuuuuuum.
- Drive to the Fox Cities area and stay with my grandparents. Later that night, we're going to the usual Christmas Eve party my maternal grandfather has with his mother and their ten zillion and two relatives.
...okay, so it's not as bad as my father's side of the family.
Apparently, we're also seeing my aunt's new house.
- Wake up, have Christmas with my maternal grandparents.
- Later in the day, we go see my grandma's siblings, probably at their house.
- Then, we change sides of the family and go visit my paternal grandparents. They have a party every Christmas evening at this hotel. And this family is HUGE. They said something like 30something grandchildren? Or maybe more? My father had a lot of siblings, so...
Then we eventually go home. Eventually.
So, yeah. The next two days are going to be FUN. Don't expect to see me for awhile. It's already bad enough there's one laptop for five people, and two of them love their WoW... XD;; I want to replay the Phoenix Wright games again, though, and I do love my PC breaks, so it's all good.
Also, why did you have to update blogs when I'm away from my computer? I don't get to try out the shiny features. Well, at least the one I really want to try: custom colors. XD;;
Wait, we can move stuff on the side bar? AWESOME! But I'll play with that later. I've already been on already and my stepbrother wants to play WoW. So, off I go, to solve that last case in PW:AA. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, guys! :D
Posted December 23rd, 2008 at 8:06 PM by Gerri Shin
Posted December 24th, 2008 at 12:41 AM by Mario The World Champion