The blog's going to be left as is, as an archive, but no more.
Let's see here...
Posted November 30th, 2011 at 9:53 AM by Twiggy
- The computer slows down when having more than 50% CPU load for more than half a minute
- The computer randomly freezes while at stock settings for everything
- I check temperatures and discover that the CPU is at 70 degrees C
- I dust PC
- Temperatures still high
- I set fans to maximum speed, and temperatures are still high
- I downclock the CPU to 60% of its original speed, and it still hovers around 60 degrees C at full load
Total Comments 6
Posted November 30th, 2011 at 11:40 AM by donavannj
Posted November 30th, 2011 at 11:57 AM by Truality
Posted November 30th, 2011 at 7:36 PM by Twiggy
Posted November 30th, 2011 at 8:54 PM by donavannj
Posted December 1st, 2011 at 1:16 AM by Twiggy
Posted December 1st, 2011 at 2:52 AM by donavannj
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:50 PM.