banshee scream for ice cream
That sounds like a good name for band, maybe an 80s rock band.
Too late for that though.
Hello this is my first blog ever in my 4? 3? nearly 3 years of supportership.
I'm going to use it to tell people weird stuff/admit stuff they don't already know about me in a neat list(so that you don't get lost) as a piss-poor attempt to write an introductory blog.
Here we go!:
- I'm balding.
- No, i'm not actually balding, but it kinda looks like it.
- Am I going bald?
- My back is out of shape. You would think i'm like 75 or something.
- I slept with one of my best friends girlfriends and he never knew. They were on break at the time?
- I wear swimming trunks around the house because they feel good.
- I wear cocoa butter therefor I smell like what I imagine Aaron Neville to smell like.
- Is it weird that I imagine what Aaron Neville smells like?
- One time I said I was going to build a tree house when I was 19 but I never did it.
- There were a lot of things I said I was going to do when I was 19 that I never did.
- I've dated 9 girls; April, Ashley, Becky, Brittani, Christina, Jessica, Tracey, Brandy, Amelia, and Kelsey. Make that 10.
- I sometimes google myself to see what i've been up to. I'm apparently a scientist over in Colorado. My mother's going to be proud when I tell her i'm a scientist, over in Colorado.
- I have a pretty severe vitamin deficiency, which causes my body to shake a lot. People ask me if i'm nervous about something or cold, some even ask me if i'm on crack. But no... Just need more vitamins.
- I actually keep up with the Kardashians, for some strange reason.
- I wouldn't refuse Matthew Foxx if he were to make a move on me. Heh, just uh, forget I said that last one.
- One time in my senior year of high school, I was out of clean shorts to wear, so I had to wear this really old pair that had a bad zipper on the front along with boxers that had the flap in the front. You see where i'm going with this, right? I walked around in class with my zipper down.
- When I was in sixth grade I tried to dance like a black person. That was the hardest beating I have ever endured in my life.
- I used to wear those little shirts with the dragons back in the 6th grade. Second hardest beating I ever endured.
- I still have the email and password to my best friend's facebook and read his stuff sometimes. It's pretty ****ing funny!
- One time, when my friend Audry was depressed I tried to be all slick by telling her to pick her chin up all while using my hand to pull her chin up and she thought I was going to kiss her. We were both pretty embarrassed.
- I once dated a girl then broke up with her once I found out she had B/O.
That's all, because I have to go to the store to pick up some bread.
Posted April 16th, 2012 at 8:54 AM by Cello
Posted April 16th, 2012 at 9:45 AM by Ivysaur
Posted April 16th, 2012 at 9:46 AM by Karma Police
Posted April 16th, 2012 at 9:49 AM by Cello
Posted April 16th, 2012 at 2:03 PM by Kura
Posted April 16th, 2012 at 6:10 PM by Ludger
Posted April 30th, 2012 at 5:41 PM by Shining Raichu