^You could always try explosives...^
WARNING THE FOLLOWING BLOG MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO:
- KICKASS HEAVY METAL
- VIOLENT VIDEOS
- VIDEO GAMES
- BIOLOGY STUFF
- PHOTOGRAPHY OF...WELL, STUFF, REALLY...
- CONTROVERSIAL CONTENT ON VARIOUS POLITICAL ISSUES AND WHATNOT
- VIDEOS CONTAINING FOUL (AND FOWL) LANGUAGE
- ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT FOR PORNOGRAPHY BECAUSE THAT WOULD GET ME BANNED
THIS BLOG CONTAINS OPINIONS GROUNDED IN TRUTH AND TO DISAGREE IS TO ADMIT YOURS IS INVALID
Some nice info on "Assault Weapons."
Updated January 20th, 2013 at 10:51 PM by CarcharOdin
"Prior to 1989, the term "assault weapon" did not exist in the lexicon of firearms. It is a political term, developed by anti-gun publicists to expand the category of 'assault rifles'."
- Bruce H. Kobayashi and Joseph E. Olson, Stanford Law and Policy Review
More information here:
Posted January 21st, 2013 at 11:44 AM by Esper
Posted January 21st, 2013 at 1:06 PM by droomph
Posted January 21st, 2013 at 4:30 PM by CarcharOdin
Updated January 21st, 2013 at 9:16 PM by CarcharOdin